Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Omari
Today 09:38 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 09:32 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by korok
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:15 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 09:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Duskflight;

Sunpaw slid from the apprentices den, the fresh morning air hitting her face. She squinted slightly against the cold, fluffing up her ginger tabby fur as she gazed around. Her thoughts went to the battle, and a frown pulled at the corners of the apprentices mouth. Sighing, she continued to look around, her green hues sparking with an unreadable emotion as she thought. The battle, that had been hard, deciding whether or not to fight for her Clan. Though she wanted to, she knew she couldnt just turn away from StarClan like that.

Besides, it had all been worth it. Dapplestar was in her rightful place as leader and maybe things would go back to normal, right? Then why did she still feel guilty about the betrayal--No, it wasnt betrayal, She told herself, eyes narrowing to slits. I did the right thing...I hope. Deep down she wanted to believe it, but the usually stubborn, spunky she-cat had felt so torn then, and fighting against her own Clanmates hadnt helped it.

But maybe it was for the best right? At least she hadnt had to fight Sootpaw, her sister. The thought of Sootpaw made her ears pick up, her gaze turning sharp as she gazed around once more. Speaking of, where was her sister?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by BEAR.; January 1st, 2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
@Duskflight;

Sunpaw slid from the apprentices den, the fresh morning air hitting her face. She squinted slightly against the cold, fluffing up her ginger tabby fur as she gazed around. Her thoughts went to the battle, and a frown pulled at the corners of the apprentices mouth. Sighing, she continued to look around, her green hues sparking with an unreadable emotion as she thought. The battle, that had been hard, deciding whether or not to fight for her Clan. Though she wanted to, she knew she couldnt just turn away from StarClan like that.

Besides, it had all been worth it. Dapplestar was in her rightful place as leader and maybe things would go back to normal, right? Then why did she still feel guilty about the betrayal--No, it wasnt betrayal, She told herself, eyes narrowing to slits. I did the right thing...I hope. Deep down she wanted to believe it, but the usually stubborn, spunky she-cat had felt so torn then, and fighting against her own Clanmates hadnt helped it.

But maybe it was for the best right? At least she hadnt had to fight Sootpaw, her sister. The thought of Sootpaw made her ears pick up, her gaze turning sharp as she gazed around once more. Speaking of, where was her sister?
Her whole world.. It had been turned upside down, things had escalated so fast, the grey kit had barely any time to think about anything at all. That strange clan, they had come in so quickly and threw out their leader and deputy, saving them from the dictatorship and really before anyone could say anything, they had left. But she heard that they were now living near the Dusk Syndicate, so they were closer to the clans. But all of this, it was so.. So mentally numbing to the meek she-cat. She didn't even know if her mother was alive or not.

Sootpaw was settled outside of the apprentice's den, her eyes wide and staring blankly at the ground, small scratches along her back and clumps of fur missing, she almost appeared to be trembling. What she wouldn't give to be in the nursery again, cuddled up against Cherrythorn, talking quietly to her sister, feeling warm and comforted. Everything felt different. Ever since she became an apprentice and she hated it. She just.. She just wanted to cuddle up with her mom and go to sleep for a long while. To hear her purr again.

The grey apprentice didn't move when someone exited the apprentice's den, she simply laid there, her paws tucked under her, staring blankly at the ground. Not knowing what to do.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by BEAR.; January 1st, 2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:06 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Her whole world.. It had been turned upside down, things had escalated so fast, the grey kit had barely any time to think about anything at all. That strange clan, they had come in so quickly and threw out their leader and deputy, saving them from the dictatorship and really before anyone could say anything, they had left. But she heard that they were now living near the Dusk Syndicate, so they were closer to the clans. But all of this, it was so.. So mentally numbing to the meek she-cat. She didn't even know if her mother was alive or not.

Sootpaw was settled outside of the apprentice's den, her eyes wide and staring blankly at the ground, small scratches along her back and clumps of fur missing, she almost appeared to be trembling. What she wouldn't give to be in the nursery again, cuddled up against Cherrythorn, talking quietly to her sister, feeling warm and comforted. Everything felt different. Ever since she became an apprentice and she hated it. She just.. She just wanted to cuddle up with her mom and go to sleep for a long while. To hear her purr again.

The grey apprentice didn't move when someone exited the apprentice's den, she simply laid there, her paws tucked under her, staring blankly at the ground. Not knowing what to do.
It didnt take long for Sunpaw to spot her sister, and when she did the ginger she-cat's heart broke. Her sister looked so beaten and torn, all thoughts of how bad Sunpaw had felt went flying right out the window and all her concerns focused on Sootpaw. For a second she couldnt move, she could only stare, watching her sister silently.

She knew, she understood how her Sootpaw must be feeling. Her sister had never been one for fighting and Sunpaw tried so hard to make sure she was the one who got most of the action between the two. It wasnt because she loved drama, or adventure but because she wanted to save her sister from that. I should have looked out for her in the battle... Sunpaw breathed out sharply, blinking back the tears picking at her eyes.

Finally forcing her paws forward, the ginger apprentice came forward to her sister. Her eyes were filled with concern and understanding, but more than anything fury overrode every other emotion at that moment. Not fury for her sister, not for the Clan who attacked, not for her old leader. Fury for herself, for not helping Sootpaw, not being there.

When she should have been there.

"Sootpaw? A-Are you okay?"

Forever...

Last edited by BEAR.; January 1st, 2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:17 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
It didnt take long for Sunpaw to spot her sister, and when she did the ginger she-cat's heart broke. Her sister looked so beaten and torn, all thoughts of how bad Sunpaw had felt went flying right out the window and all her concerns focused on Sootpaw. For a second she couldnt move, she could only stare, watching her sister silently.

She knew, she understood how her Sootpaw must be feeling. Her sister had never been one for fighting and Sunpaw tried so hard to make sure she was the one who got most of the action between the two. It wasnt because she loved drama, or adventure but because she wanted to save her sister from that. I should have looked out for her in the battle... Sunpaw breathed out sharply, blinking back the tears picking at her eyes.

Finally forcing her paws forward, the ginger apprentice came forward to her sister. Her eyes were filled with concern and understanding, but more than anything fury overrode every other emotion at that moment. Not fury for her sister, not for the Clan who attacked, not for her old leader. Fury for herself, for not helping Sootpaw, not being there.

When she should have been there.

"Sootpaw? A-Are you okay?"
When her sister sat there looking at her, Sootpaw didn't even seem to notice, she didn't move at all except from blinking her blank eyes and the small trembling of her body. She wasn't a strong cat, she had a very frail mind and all of this, it was eating away at her, completely traumatizing her. She had seen cats die, there was so much blood, she had been attacked when she was only trying to hide and had barely fought the other off before one of the Skyclan cats had came along and took on the other cat.

There was nothing more that she wanted to do than to just be a kit again. The world, it was too scary for her, the cats.. They could be so mean and she hated it. And even worst? She felt completely alone. No friends. No father. She didn't know where her mother was and her sister was.. She didn't know where her sister was either. Sunpaw was usually busy talking with other cats, or training to hang out, she wasn't even sure if she was alive after the battle.

Blinking a little, the apprentice turned her head to focus her blank eyes on her sister momentarily, not really seeing her for a moment. But then there was a bit of life in her eyes.
"S...Sunpaw?" Her voice was quiet and almost seemed to catch in her throat.

Slowly the grey she-cat got to her paws to look at her sister before lurching forward and burying her face into Sunpaw's shoulder, slumping down again, sobbing, not even able to speak. All of her emotions were spilling out into these tears, her fears, her sadness, that empty feeling, it was all coming out. She at least had her sister. After all of this? She needed Sunpaw desperately.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by BEAR.; January 1st, 2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:24 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
When her sister sat there looking at her, Sootpaw didn't even seem to notice, she didn't move at all except from blinking her blank eyes and the small trembling of her body. She wasn't a strong cat, she had a very frail mind and all of this, it was eating away at her, completely traumatizing her. She had seen cats die, there was so much blood, she had been attacked when she was only trying to hide and had barely fought the other off before one of the Skyclan cats had came along and took on the other cat.

There was nothing more that she wanted to do than to just be a kit again. The world, it was too scary for her, the cats.. They could be so mean and she hated it. And even worst? She felt completely alone. No friends. No father. She didn't know where her mother was and her sister was.. She didn't know where her sister was either. Sunpaw was usually busy talking with other cats, or training to hang out, she wasn't even sure if she was alive after the battle.

Blinking a little, the apprentice turned her head to focus her blank eyes on her sister momentarily, not really seeing her for a moment. But then there was a bit of life in her eyes.
"S...Sunpaw?" Her voice was quiet and almost seemed to catch in her throat.

Slowly the grey she-cat got to her paws to look at her sister before lurching forward and burying her face into Sunpaw's shoulder, slumping down again, sobbing, not even able to speak. All of her emotions were spilling out into these tears, her fears, her sadness, that empty feeling, it was all coming out. She at least had her sister. After all of this? She needed Sunpaw desperately.
Sunpaw opened her mouth to respond when her sister finally spoke, but the words wouldnt come out as she watched Sootpaw rise to her paws. And then her sister was right there, face buried in the ginger apprentices fur before she could react. She felt the sobs wrack Sootpaw's body, felt the wetness in her fur and only assumed it was the tears; Her sister was crying.

For just a second she was stunned, standing there in surprise. But quickly she pulled her paws forward and wrapped them around her sister, leaning her head forward and resting it against Sootpaw's shoulder. It was all she could do not to start crying herself; Sunpaw was a tough cat but seeing her sister hurt, emotionally and physically made all her strength leave. It was like Sootpaw was another part of her.

She didnt want that part to be hurt.
"Shh...Shh, its okay, im here." Sunpaw tried to console, one of her paws running up and down her sisters back comfortingly. She didnt really know what else to say right now; Theres was nothing she could say. She fell silent, realizing Sootpaw didnt need words, she needed her sister. Sunpaw would stay here all day, paws wrapped around Sootpaw if thats what it took to make her feel better.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; December 22nd, 2016 at 01:29 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:32 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"Really? O-okay Neko, I-I Love you...don't forget me..." Littlepaw purred. She licked Noko's cheek. "You'll be a amazing clan cat. You did a lot to help them, to help me." Littlepaw took a step back. "I'll see at the seastones, right?" She asked. Littlepaw waved her gray tail. Her blue eyes met Neko's gazed. I wish he could come with me... She thought. Littlepaw liked Neko once more, and cried slightly.
Neko nodded, smiling sadly. "I'm going to be Silverpaw next time you see me... I've figured out my name..." He brushed a tear off her cheek with his paw. "Don't forget me, either. I'm going to miss you..." He glanced at the sky. "I-I should go..."
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:50 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Neko nodded, smiling sadly. "I'm going to be Silverpaw next time you see me... I've figured out my name..." He brushed a tear off her cheek with his paw. "Don't forget me, either. I'm going to miss you..." He glanced at the sky. "I-I should go..."
"Goodbye Neko, see you later?" She asked, beginning to walk away. Littlepaw looked back at Neko. "I can't wait to see you ask Sliverpaw, you will be a good clan cat. Oh and tell your brother I'm sorry." She mewed. With a waved of her tail, she began to walk away. Littlepaw felt her chest swell, and her throat tighten. She walked away, hoping Neko wouldn't see her cry. Sagemist will be mad... She thought. The she-cat walked away, wondering what will happen next. Will Sliverpaw see her again? Would he find a mate without her? Littlepaw wouldn't know until a quarter moon. She sighed, thinking about her life in skyclan now that Neko was in her heart.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
He purred when seeing her roll onto her side, she was obviously trying to entertain herself the best she could. His tail twitched and tickled her nose playfully, while his voice rumbled in a soft, amused purr. "Spying sounds fun." He commented with a smile. Rainkit seemed much more different when he was around Heartkit, like all his distrust of others just melted away. He did enjoy her company very much and pondered if she would enjoy sneaking around and watching the various bustling warriors or apprentices. That sounded fun to him, it could help him watch to see what everyone was up to, especially anything suspicious and hone his sneaking skill, which at this age was basically non-existing. He locked his gaze with hers as soon as she looked at him. His eyes twitched back and forth as he analyzed her, What's she thinking? He wondered, eager to know what she thought of him. He desperately searched her movements or expression for any betrayal of emotion. She looked as if she were in deep thought, then he caught something. Was it pity or guilt? What would she have to be guilty about? Is she pitying me? The questions raced through Rainkit's mind until he became annoyed with himself and forcing him to break his gaze from hers. I don't need or have friends. I just have one. He decided with a stubborn huff. He glanced back down at Heartkit in surprise when sensing a sense of fear and concern. He listened to her worries with an blank look in his yellow eyes, noticing that the anxiety rolled off her in waves. "We'll be fine. No one would be fox-hearted enough to kill a couple of kits." He soothed, but didn't believe his statement at all. He pictured the attackers as blood thirsty savages. If the other clans are willing to kill each other over some prey it would only make sense that they would kill future warriors. "Even if they would, they probably wont be able to find us." He gave a sideways smile as he looked at her with gentle and hopeful eyes. Rainkit lowered himself to the ground and tucked his paws under his chest and wiggled a bit to settle comfortably while his ears remain perked, listening to the distant yowling of battle. Blood thirsty savages. His gray tabby fur fluffed out so it touched her brown and white pelt, hoping that it would ease her worry a bit.

@SpiralTheRival
Heartkit didn't look convinced at all. "Are you sure? But- but they're trying to hurt us. Aren't they? They're trying to get rid of our leader, they're trying to change us...isn't that what they're doing?" Heartkit mewed, feeling worried. She was nervous about what the attackers might do if they could find the two of them. Would they insist they swear loyalty to them? Kill them? Capture them? Use them for something? Heartkit's blue hues sparked with a fierce fire and she lashed her tail angrily. There was no way she would let anyone use her or hurt her like that. Besides, Rainkit was right; only a fox hearted warrior would kill kits. No matter what Clan they were from. Besides, she was fairly sure it was against the Code as well...unless these strangers didn't follow the Code. Maybe they're just trying to take over the Clan for our territory, She thought with a shudder. At Rainkit's next words, she feigned a smile, trying to look as comforted as possible. At least he was trying; that was the important thing. Besides, they were in this together...he wouldn't let her die, right? And she wouldn't let him. Not that either of them would be able to do much about it if warriors did attack, but they could try their best. "Hm. Yeah, I- I guess you're right. So, how about that spying?" She asked with a smile, trying to forget about the battle. She was terrified that at any second, bloodthirsty warrior might sprint into Camp and attack any kit or Queen that they could find, trying to kill them all so that they there would be less future warriors to worry about. She wondered if she would even be given the option to swear allegiance to them. And if I was, would I? Heartkit thought, blinking as she realized that was a question she didn't know the answer to. It was different, if the situation actually arose...in her mind, she could see herself bravely declining their offer. But in her heart...she wasn't quite sure that she would. Heartkit had always followed her heart rather than her head, so she wasn't quite sure whether she wanted to believe what her head was saying right now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 26th, 2016 at 02:22 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:00 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"Goodbye Neko, see you later?" She asked, beginning to walk away. Littlepaw looked back at Neko. "I can't wait to see you ask Sliverpaw, you will be a good clan cat. Oh and tell your brother I'm sorry." She mewed. With a waved of her tail, she began to walk away. Littlepaw felt her chest swell, and her throat tighten. She walked away, hoping Neko wouldn't see her cry. Sagemist will be mad... She thought. The she-cat walked away, wondering what will happen next. Will Sliverpaw see her again? Would he find a mate without her? Littlepaw wouldn't know until a quarter moon. She sighed, thinking about her life in skyclan now that Neko was in her heart.
Neko, or was it now Silverpaw, sighed, watching her leave. When she was out of earshot, he turned and ran tears swimming in his eyes as he turned, running for his new Clan. He knew that, without him, Pardus would go back to the Syndicate if he couldn't find him, and Silverpaw was on the point of making sure his brother would never find him until he was sure Pardus had returned to his home--his true home--and learned to live without him. As for Littlepaw... It was almost quarter moon, only a few more days until he would see her again... he ran until his paws were sore and he could smell water. "Goodbye, Littlepaw," he whispered, closing his eyes.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:43 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Lilypelt stumbled into the nursery, flopping into her nest. She put her paws over her eyes and dug her head into her nest. Gorsefeather was gone. She had watched as he fled the scene with Sorrelskip and Singenight. The queen had tried calling for him but her call was drowned by everyone else's yowls and shrieks. Lilypelt felt tears running down her face, making her fur damp. "Why?", Lilypelt whispered, it was more of a rhetorical question though. She hadn't even gotten to say at least a small goodbye. The tabby wondered if she should chase after them, but immediately shook the thought away. As much as she wanted to, this was her home and she wanted to raise her kits here. Life would be better and safer. She hoped none of her kits were watching her. She didnt want to put a sad effect on them.
Quillkit looked up from her play-fight with Charredkit. Her paw was on his chest, her brother flipped around on his back, haunches towards her. Her hazel eyes narrowed and she cocked her head. The tabby's mother was sitting with her paws over her muzzle, and wetness on her cheeks. A frown came upon her face. Quillkit wondered if something was wrong with her mother, why she was crying. Quill had heard newborns cry out to their mothers for food, she doubted that's what Lillypelt was doing. She'd seen older kits wrestling and suddenly one would cry out in pain. Oh no! Her mother was hurt, she had to help! Without looking at Charredkit, she scampered over to the large molly and immediately began sniffing her. Blood was nowhere to be scented among her pelt. Quill ran around Lillypelt twice, then finally stopped, out of breath.

"What happened mom?" The grey tabby questioned with worried eyes. Her sout maw was turned down, lips pointing towards the soft floor of the nursery. Quillkit, trying as she might, couldn't think of any other reason someone would be crying. Pain and hunger, that's all she knew. A kit of her age had no intellect into the emotion pain she would feel in the future, after her father's abandonment. She had no idea the void in her life she'd be left with the rest of her days. Obliviously, Quillkit waited for an answer.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Closed Thread