Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Moon and...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 09:44 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 09:41 AM
Lavender in the Sun
by Rowan
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:32 AM
plot plot plot
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:21 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2020, 10:53 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Blackadder let out a throaty laugh as he picked up a small mouse from the prey pile. "Oh Starclan! I was right, you would be fun to talk to. You're are as mad as a Windclanner!" His chuckling died off as he pawed down at the dead mouse. "Cloverwish I'm surprised you've lasted this long with an attitude like yours."

@TeamRiverRipple

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 4th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Cloverwish rolled her eyes, picking up her lizard. "Ironic, how your telling me to watch my tongue." @S-oft
Old April 4th, 2020, 10:58 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

He raised a black brow, lips pulling back into a sneer. "Excuse me?" Blackadder snapped, pushing his mouth away and back the pile as his small appetite died out quickly. "I'm not the one going around crying about broken trust over a joke!" He bared his teeth at her, growling low.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 4th, 2020, 11:08 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Cloverwish dropped into an attack crouch, digging her claws into the ground and hissing. "How do you know that wasn't a joke either?"
@S-oft
Old April 4th, 2020, 11:30 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

{This is also open for any kit to join!} @Ombre Party

Smokewing came padding back into the nursery with a fresh moss ball in her mouth, her tail held high above her head and a look of happiness in her eyes. The old moss ball in the nursery was in tatters and was practically ready to disintegrate so she had taken it upon herself to go and fashion a new one. Anything to keep the little ones entertained after all!

"I have a new moss ball if anyone wants to play!" She announced to the kits of the nursery, a purr escaping her as she sat down, placing the new ball on the ground in front of her paws. There were some new faces around camp, apparently some of the Windclan cats chose to join Shadowclan, and that was just lovely! Though she figured it might scare some of the kits, new things tended to do that, so she wanted to busy their little minds with a game instead.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 4th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
{This is also open for any kit to join!} @Ombre Party

Smokewing came padding back into the nursery with a fresh moss ball in her mouth, her tail held high above her head and a look of happiness in her eyes. The old moss ball in the nursery was in tatters and was practically ready to disintegrate so she had taken it upon herself to go and fashion a new one. Anything to keep the little ones entertained after all!

"I have a new moss ball if anyone wants to play!" She announced to the kits of the nursery, a purr escaping her as she sat down, placing the new ball on the ground in front of her paws. There were some new faces around camp, apparently some of the Windclan cats chose to join Shadowclan, and that was just lovely! Though she figured it might scare some of the kits, new things tended to do that, so she wanted to busy their little minds with a game instead.
Jaykit heard the call and turned around hopefully. He had been lying around the nursery bored, and this could get his muscles up and primed to be an apprentice. Jaykit scampered across the nursery to the Queen. “I wanna play!” He announced, looking up at the She-cat hopefully. “I’m Jaykit, nice to meet you.” He told her. Lashing his tail with excitement he went in to smash up the moss ball from in front of her, ready to cheer his victory after he got it.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 4th, 2020, 11:58 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
“Sure! That’s a great idea! And I’m really sorry about your ceremony.” She realized the only reason he wanted to do this was because he couldn’t be an apprentice for a while longer.
“Who should we ask?”

@Mentallyunstable
"Maybe Fallenheart, I'm not really sure. You know more people than me, who do you think?" he sighed sadly. He had finished his food and was now just staring at the sky again.

@DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 4th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
"Maybe Fallenheart, I'm not really sure. You know more people than me, who do you think?" he sighed sadly. He had finished his food and was now just staring at the sky again.

@DarkNight
“I don’t know. He might still be mad at us for running from him.” Falconkit kind of felt bad for him, but it was still so much fun running from him! Though he might not feel the same way. Falconkit was worried they got him into trouble with Icestar.

Old April 4th, 2020, 01:33 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
the nursery wasn't quiet, but it did provide excellent hiding opportunities. acornkit was more than happy to crouch behind one of the nests, nothing but his small tail showing from behind it, and settle down while the other kits were running around. he preferred the solitude, anyway. it was hard to get in a clan, but that was the price he paid for security and hopefully, in the future, clanmates that would have his back. acornkit's eyes narrowed as he surveyed the other kits in the nursery; they were always loud, and, if he was being honest, kind of scared him.

sometimes, anyway. for now, he was lucky to have a quiet corner and what he hoped was a good hiding spot, and he'd just have to pray that none of the kits ended up playing hide and seek. he was always found, and it took him far too long to explain that he hadn't been playing the game, not to mention the excuses that he had to come up with as to why he didn't want to play. he couldn't say that he didn't want to because he didn't feel like it; often that only led to a bunch more questions, and acornkit could end up snapping. he didn't want to do that. it made him feel bad, and it made the other kits upset.

not to mention loud... dear starclan, they were loud when they were upset.

@x ghostie
Jaykit was laying down in his bedding, just.. simply living the good kit life. Kidding. He was dying. He was currently being confined in the nursery because a old-fart didn't appreciative his skills He rested his head on his paws. A tabby kit-- sneakily passing the crowd of the kits and crouching down behind the nest. Jaykit stifled a giggle, slowly rising to his paws. He didn't know if Acornkit knew his tail was showing but, he was going to take advantage of it.

Jaykit hop out of his bedding, crouching low to the ground-- slowly he crawled over onto the stranger's bedding. He gazed at the tail for a moment before batting Acorntail with his soft kit paws back and forth. Just casually, not saying a word.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:47 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Fallenheart stood near the warriors' den. He always stood there when he was bored or needed to think. Yesterday's adventure was still fresh in his mind. The black cat knew that he should've felt bad for slipping out of camp, but he couldn't bring himself to care. He hadn't been punished, unlike Falconkit and Blackkit. Speaking about those two... Fallenheart looked up. Maybe he could spend some time with them.
@DarkNight
Closed Thread