RiverClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2021, 02:14 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Copperpaw stood in the clearing, unsure whether to grab some fish, or try to socialize. He couldn't socialize. But he could get some fish, right? Lots and lots of fish. His time spent eating plants and mice made him even more sure that water creatures were the best prey to eat. They just.. were so fresh and delicious. They still carried the slight tang of water on them, which was the best. Wait. Did water even have a scent? He wasn't too sure about that. Perhaps he should find out. But no.. going out would mean talking to somecat, explaining what he was doing. And he wasn't ready for that. He didn't want to do that yet.

The young cat sensed a presence behind him, and he turned around suddenly, his eyes wide, ready to start screeching. Really ready, until he saw it was his father and Cricketflight started speaking. Copperpaw waited a few moments, wondering if he should say "hey" or "'sup" or something like that. It was his first time seeing his dad since his return to the Clan. No screeching, no friendly talk, maybe a nonchalant response would work? Nah, too late.

"Um, hi.. Dad." He flexed his ears back and gave Cricketflight a tight, forced smile. "What's.. up." Copper then stepped closer to the other cat, and gave him a quick nod. Was that what you were supposed to do when you acted civilized? He wouldn't know. He used to be a crazy ass obsessed with Fawnsqueak. Fawnsqueak. Even thinking of the name shot jolts of terror through his body. And each time he closed his eyes, he relived the moments. Copperpaw put his head close to the ground, taking a series of deep breaths, but he couldn't stop the tears from coming.

"Stop."

// @Rainquail
Old January 4th, 2021, 02:20 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @ghostwriter ]

Today seemed like the perfect day to get involved in someone else's business. Eelsting trotted out of the warriors den with what seemed like unnecessary speed and rounded the clearing once before plopping down near the edge. It was time for the tom’s daily run, but he felt like getting someone else involved for this one- maybe they’d provide him with a social problem he could fix! As for who he would run with- that didn’t really matter. Eelsting wanted to get to know as many clan mates as possible despite being part of the largest one in the forest; he wanted to be seen as a friend or someone to turn to for anyone who lived in camp with him.

This time, however, it was Larkstripe who caught Eelsting’s eye- simply by being directly on the other side of the clearing- and the smoky Tom sprinted over. He paused just beside the other warrior and offered a smile and a bright greeting.

“Hey, Larkstripe! How do you feel about going for a run?”
Old January 4th, 2021, 02:34 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Beau

Larkstripe has been cleaning the perch scales from his paws and looked up with rounded sea-green eyes, a bit startled. He knew of Eelsting, and had seen the energetic warrior bustling about camp before, but didn’t know him exceptionally well. Nonetheless, the half-Clan warrior was grateful for the company, and smiled, dipping his head politely.
“Ah, that sounds like an excellent idea.” He responded, his voice cool and measured, “The more I stay moving, the less cold I am.” He remarked, fluffing up his slick pelt as best he could. Larkstripe was not exactly blessed with a generous winter coat. He stood, and stretched, yawning broadly and sinking his claws into the sand, “So, where to?”

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 4th, 2021, 02:42 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @ghostwriter ]

Eelsting had found some cool flowers in the outskirts earlier that morning that had smelled absolutely divine and had kind of turned him into a zombie. Ever since he’d been enticed to roll in them he’d had so much energy that he thought he might bounce off of his paws. It had also done wonders for his mood, which had been fairly normal but was now as optimistic as one could get.

“Wonderful! Hmm, where should we go?”

His paws tippy tapped the ground giddily and Eelsting thought he might start to shake as he waited. His words were speeding up and his tail fluffed up to twice its size as he focused on the entrance.

“How about we run to lionsbeach and then on lionsbeach? I love running in the sand!”

The warrior backed up and squared himself up beside Larkstripe, facing the entrance.

“Ready, set, go!”

Eelsting shot off like a giddy rocket, raring through the entrance and out into the territory.
Old January 4th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

- - open - -
{ minor TW }

Halfnose paced across the clearing, eyes wide and pupils wider. They looked like they hadn’t slept for ages. Halfnose let put a small wail, and flopped onto the floor. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH~“ They rolled onto their back, and put a paw to their head.
“The agony! The despair! Oh, someone saveeee meeeeeee~“
They said this in a odd tone. Ugh, nobody was coming fast enough. Halfnose rolled to the prey pile, and snatched a bird. Ooh. A crow! These were interesting. The small cat stuck a claw into the belly, and pulled it open. Oops. Cut a bit of the important organ stuff. They took a small bite, and spat it out. Ew. Never mind, crows were disgusting.
“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHH IM SOOOOO BOREEED. SOMEONE PLEASEEEE SAVEEEE ME.”

Old January 4th, 2021, 04:05 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Honeyblossom - @Fallen One
Honeyblossom had arose from her sleep and made her way out to the clearing. The she-cat was intrigued by her clan mate who had been rolling around near the prey pile. Honeyblossom cocked her head as she watched the cat go back and forth with itself. She could not help but giggle as she approached the cat. Ceasing her laughter she sat infront of the other clan member, swishing her tail lightly,"Wasting food are we?"

Old January 4th, 2021, 04:37 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelabradorr View Post
Honeyblossom had arose from her sleep and made her way out to the clearing. The she-cat was intrigued by her clan mate who had been rolling around near the prey pile. Honeyblossom cocked her head as she watched the cat go back and forth with itself. She could not help but giggle as she approached the cat. Ceasing her laughter she sat infront of the other clan member, swishing her tail lightly,"Wasting food are we?"

Halfnose stopped cold, and stood up to glare at Honeyblossom. “If it were wasting food, half the cats in the clan, like you, would have been cut open and cannibalized.” They grinned, and put a paw on the she-cats shoulder. “Have fun thinking about that! Because, truly, what DO you contribute?” Halfnose pulled away and laughed, with an aggressive tail lash. Honeyblossom was interesting. They really, really, really, wanted to get violent with her. Oh, how tempting it was. To cut someone’s face open... oh, how lovely a thought! “I have a task for you.... maybe then you could prove your worth!” A simple task! All I have to do is lead her to the riverbank, bait her into the water, drown her, and then oh! The fun I’ll have ripping apart this one.

Old January 4th, 2021, 04:46 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Beau

Larkstripe blinked, somewhat astounded, “Um—alright.” He agreed, eyes wide. Before he could really process, his energetic clanmate had already sprinted off towards the camp exit. He chuckled faintly to himself and bounded after Eelsting. Not only was Larkstripe a tall, lean warrior with a lengthy stride, he was half WindClan, and managed to keep up with relative ease. He inhaled the brisk air, racing alongside the riverbank, a blur of fiery ginger fur. He didn’t know Eelsting terribly well, but already, the other warrior was reminiscent of his younger brother, Sparkfrost.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 4th, 2021, 05:11 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Honeyblossom was astonished by the ill-mannered cat's quick response. Cocking her head at what the cat had to say, Honeyblossom arose to her feet. If the cat were making such accusations as these, she could only assume they were dangerous. The she-cat hissed directly back at Halfnose,"You're disturbed!" Suddenly, a shiver shot through Honeyblossom's body as the cat touched her. Huh? As her clan mate questioned her contributions to the clan, Honeyblossom swung Halfnose's paw off of her shoulder.

The best thing for her to do at this point was to not feed into their game. Quickly taking a swing at the cat, Honeyblossom hissed once again,"I could ask you the same question, you truly seem nothing more than mouse-brained!" The she-cat usually was able to control her anger but this cat was testing her patience. Being raised by rouges, Honeyblossom was not afraid of altercations. A task? What a peculiar thing to ask someone you just threatened. Honeyblossom rolled her eyes to the cat,"You really think I would go anywhere with a cat like yourself?"

(ok Halfnose's character is so interesting, I dig!)

Old January 4th, 2021, 06:03 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelabradorr View Post
Honeyblossom was astonished by the ill-mannered cat's quick response. Cocking her head at what the cat had to say, Honeyblossom arose to her feet. If the cat were making such accusations as these, she could only assume they were dangerous. The she-cat hissed directly back at Halfnose,"You're disturbed!" Suddenly, a shiver shot through Honeyblossom's body as the cat touched her. Huh? As her clan mate questioned her contributions to the clan, Honeyblossom swung Halfnose's paw off of her shoulder.

The best thing for her to do at this point was to not feed into their game. Quickly taking a swing at the cat, Honeyblossom hissed once again,"I could ask you the same question, you truly seem nothing more than mouse-brained!" The she-cat usually was able to control her anger but this cat was testing her patience. Being raised by rouges, Honeyblossom was not afraid of altercations. A task? What a peculiar thing to ask someone you just threatened. Honeyblossom rolled her eyes to the cat,"You really think I would go anywhere with a cat like yourself?"

(ok Halfnose's character is so interesting, I dig!)

[thank youuuuuu!! ]

Halfnose sighed. Ugh. “Your so complicated! And, I’m not disturbed. That’s a very rude term.” They collapsed in mock sadness. Though, Honeyblossom had a point. There were some flaws to the plan. Maybe Halfnose should think more about what they would say, but, alas, where’s the fun in that? “Uuuuuuugh. I just want to go fishing with you! Your so mean~” They grinned, and stood up, like nothing had ever happened. Smiling widely, they cozied up to the she-cat, tucking their muzzle atop Honeyblossoms head. Seduction! The perfect way to get Honeyblossom unguarded and unready for the daring attack. “your face is beautiful. I want it alllll for myself.” Which probably meant “oh! Your pretty!” To some normal cat. But to Halfnose? Oh, all they wanted to do was rip it apart! The thought was driving them mad.
Moving their head to the she-cats ear, Halfnose’s eyes shimmered as their plan fell into place. They were in public! No reaction but saying “yes!” would be appropriate, would it? Moving their mouth to Honeyblossoms nose, the cat whispered a small “pleaseeeeeee?”

Closed Thread