Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rose
Today 12:03 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Myling
Today 12:01 AM
Max's Garden
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by twizzypaw
Yesterday 11:42 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:31 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post

Quillkit looked up from her play-fight with Charredkit. Her paw was on his chest, her brother flipped around on his back, haunches towards her. Her hazel eyes narrowed and she cocked her head. The tabby's mother was sitting with her paws over her muzzle, and wetness on her cheeks. A frown came upon her face. Quillkit wondered if something was wrong with her mother, why she was crying. Quill had heard newborns cry out to their mothers for food, she doubted that's what Lillypelt was doing. She'd seen older kits wrestling and suddenly one would cry out in pain. Oh no! Her mother was hurt, she had to help! Without looking at Charredkit, she scampered over to the large molly and immediately began sniffing her. Blood was nowhere to be scented among her pelt. Quill ran around Lillypelt twice, then finally stopped, out of breath.

"What happened mom?" The grey tabby questioned with worried eyes. Her sout maw was turned down, lips pointing towards the soft floor of the nursery. Quillkit, trying as she might, couldn't think of any other reason someone would be crying. Pain and hunger, that's all she knew. A kit of her age had no intellect into the emotion pain she would feel in the future, after her father's abandonment. She had no idea the void in her life she'd be left with the rest of her days. Obliviously, Quillkit waited for an answer.
The tabby she cat noticed her daughter running around her. She thought about whether she should tell her daughter or not. Quillkit was only young, three moons, just like the rest of her kits. Lilypelt wanted her kits to grow up living in a happy world, she didn't want to involve them with her problems. Her problems were something she would tackle on her own. For now, she just had to keep her secrets away from her kits and protect them.

"It's nothing dear", Lilypelt said, doing her best to put on a fake smile to her kit. She did her best not to sniffle. "Why don't you go play with your siblings instead?", Lilypelt suggested. She wanted Quillkit to go play. It wasn't because the queen wanted to get as far away from her kits as possible. Definitely not, she wanted to keep Quillkit and all her kits away from her troubles. This situation had pretty much brought Lilypelt closer to her kits.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Sunpaw opened her mouth to respond when her sister finally spoke, but the words wouldnt come out as she watched Sootpaw rise to her paws. And then her sister was right there, face buried in the ginger apprentices fur before she could react. She felt the sobs wrack Sootpaw's body, felt the wetness in her fur and only assumed it was the tears; Her sister was crying.

For just a second she was stunned, standing there in surprise. But quickly she pulled her paws forward and wrapped them around her sister, leaning her head forward and resting it against Sootpaw's shoulder. It was all she could do not to start crying herself; Sunpaw was a tough cat but seeing her sister hurt, emotionally and physically made all her strength leave. It was like Sootpaw was another part of her.

She didnt want that part to be hurt.
"Shh...Shh, its okay, im here." Sunpaw tried to console, one of her paws running up and down her sisters back comfortingly. She didnt really know what else to say right now; Theres was nothing she could say. She fell silent, realizing Sootpaw didnt need words, she needed her sister. Sunpaw would stay here all day, paws wrapped around Sootpaw if thats what it took to make her feel better.
Sootpaw didn't even seem to have expected herself to do this, it sort of just happened, it was an explosion of emotion that she likely had been holding in for so long, with no one to tell it to, to release it to until finally she saw her sister again and so it sort of just came gushing out, and rather violently too, her whole body being wracked with the sobs as she pressed her face into her sisters fur, practically gulping air in to continue sobbing. But it was such a good relief that she wouldn't stop, not until she had cried every last tear. This was everything. This was her fear of becoming an apprentice, the sadness of not having seen Cherrythorn in so long, the sadness and loneliness of not having any friends, the fear of everything new, the pain from the battle, everything was in these tears.

I'm here.. She heard her sister say this and pressed her face further into her fur, breathing in her littermates smell and forcing herself to take deep calming breaths, the tears were slowing. Sunpaw, you don't know how much I missed you. Sootpaw wasn't able to speak still, still spilling out her tears, but her trembling was stopping and so were the sobs, they were just quiet sniffles and hitches for breath until she slowly pulled her face away, wiping a paw at her nose with a trembling smile.

"S-Sunpaw.. I.. Y-You don't know how happy I am to s-see you again.. I-I've.. I've missed you so much.." She almost appeared to be on the verge of tears again, she felt the lump in her throat, but she clenched her jaws shut tight. She was done crying. She wanted to talk to her sister now.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:40 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Shinepaw smiled as the white snow clung to her gold pelt, she put her paws into the snow. She loved the snow and she will always will. She grinned and glanced around the area, dived her fur into the snow, getting the snow in her fur, so she looked lighter and made her blend in with the snow. She then scented the air for any prey.
( Bump for @Brooklyn Trees )
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:09 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
( Bump for @Brooklyn Trees )
(Oop sorry!!)
Moonpaw grinned as the other she-cat dove into snow. She was already mostly whitish in color, and the snow still clung to her feet regardless of her efforts to keep it off, which annoyed her slightly and made her colder than she would have liked to be. Her mind had begun to wander off when her attention was snapped back by Shinepaw's beginning to scent the air and she joined in as well, tasting the air for signs of a living creature beside cat.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:04 AM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The tabby she cat noticed her daughter running around her. She thought about whether she should tell her daughter or not. Quillkit was only young, three moons, just like the rest of her kits. Lilypelt wanted her kits to grow up living in a happy world, she didn't want to involve them with her problems. Her problems were something she would tackle on her own. For now, she just had to keep her secrets away from her kits and protect them.

"It's nothing dear", Lilypelt said, doing her best to put on a fake smile to her kit. She did her best not to sniffle. "Why don't you go play with your siblings instead?", Lilypelt suggested. She wanted Quillkit to go play. It wasn't because the queen wanted to get as far away from her kits as possible. Definitely not, she wanted to keep Quillkit and all her kits away from her troubles. This situation had pretty much brought Lilypelt closer to her kits.
Quillkit kept her frown on her muzzle. Though she couldn't tell her mother was not telling her the truth, there was an air of sadness around her that Quill couldn't quite understand. She shrugged, not knowing what else to do and trotted back over to Charredkit and Cinderkit. Over her shoulder, she threw back her voice. "Maybe when dad gets back from the fight, we could play with him too!" A feeble spark of hope lighted in her chest. She'd been a little bored of her siblings lately, and her father had not been visiting as often as he did before what ever was happening(she didn't know) got more intense. As she hobbled back over to her brother and sister, she gave them a concerned look.

"I don't know if mom's okay." Her ears drew back and she sat her haunches on the ground. A focused thinking face came upon her and the fur on her back stood up- in concentration. "Why would somebody cry like that?" Quillkit looked to Charredkit adn Cinderkit, confused.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:56 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

@Empress Of Evil
[gore was late at the border so i was thinking he could try and convice lily to go before he leaves.]

Gorsefeather raced through the brambles and gorse that surrounded the camp, not giving a care about the wounds it would give him. The familiar scent of Lilypelt and his kits flooded his nose and he stopped. As the tom neared where the nursery should be, he heard faint sobs and stopped for a moment. What if it's Lilypelt? What is she saw me leave? I have to seen her. Gorsefeather shoved through the thicket, determined to reach his mate and kits. He reached the outside of the nursery, bleeding. Luckily, there was always an opening where Charredkit liked to escape. He found the opening and barged through. Gorsefeather sighed and turned to see Lilypelt crying. "Oh Lilypelt." He gasped, running over to her. Gorsefeather put his muzzle onto her head to comfort her.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 23rd, 2016, 01:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@honey.freckled
Rainkit slowly made his way out of the nursery and looked behind him, waiting for his mother and his sister, the silver tabby turned his blue gaze in the direction of the territory and smiled softly "I can't wait until I'm old enough to go out there." he said softly, his blue eyes shone with excitement and longing. Right at that moment Dovecloud pushed her way out of the nursery and smiled softly at her son, her blue eyes shone with love "Yes, once you're 4 moons old you can become an apprentice and go explore, but as of right now I don't want either of you to go out there, it's too dangerous." she said sternly looking at her daughter as she made her way out of the nursery 'Especially if Gorsefeather's out there, as well as Singenight....kit snatchers.' she thought then shuddered at the thought of her kits being wisked away by evil rouges. The silver queen bent over and licked the top of her kits heads and turned around "You two stay out of trouble, I'm going to go wash your brother and sisters." she purred and padded back into the nursery, her silver tail disappearing behind the bracken.
Rainkit looked at his sister and smiled "What do you wanna do?" he asked, turning his blue orbs upon his sister, his words dripped with excitement. The silver tabby looked around at the other warriors conversing within the clearing 'I don't understand why mom didn't really want us to go play in the clearing....all of the bad cats should be gone.' he thought, his blue orbs clouded with worry, his judgement was clouded, he could see clearly the diffrences within his own littermates, some of his siblings looked like that warrior his mother was fighting with, while others looked like their father, only him and Phantomkit took after their mother, with the silver tabby markings and he looked exactly like his mother, silver with black stripes and blue eyes. The young tom looked down at his paws and glared 'Why? does there need to be some-cat who always wants to see others suffer? Why can't there be peace for once?' he thought, digging his claws into the snow, his blue orbs danced with anger and sorrow. A kit his age shouldn't be thinking this deeply about these things, but he took after his father intelligence wise, well Gorsefeather that is, the silver kit grew up too quickly, thinking deeply about most things that have happned within his short amount of time that he's been alive. The silver tabby shook his head and smiled sweetly back at his sister, his fur fluffed up with emberassment at the fact that he spaced out.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old December 23rd, 2016, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshtonTheRavenclaw View Post
(So sorry for the really late reply)
Bramblepaw followed Gorseleap through the territory. He listened to what is mentor told him to do. Bramblepaw got into a crouch that wasn't too good, then he attempted to knock Gorseleap off balance by trying to knock his legs out from under him. He wasn't too strong, so it didn't work like he wanted it to.
@starfall
Kittypet: Gemini
Windclan: Batwhisker, Heatherpaw, Bramblepaw
Thunderclan: Meadowleaf
Shadowclan: Aspenpetal
Cat Biographies
All my characters except for Gemini are open to rp and need family, friends, enemies, ect. If you want to apply then pm me.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:35 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Sootpaw didn't even seem to have expected herself to do this, it sort of just happened, it was an explosion of emotion that she likely had been holding in for so long, with no one to tell it to, to release it to until finally she saw her sister again and so it sort of just came gushing out, and rather violently too, her whole body being wracked with the sobs as she pressed her face into her sisters fur, practically gulping air in to continue sobbing. But it was such a good relief that she wouldn't stop, not until she had cried every last tear. This was everything. This was her fear of becoming an apprentice, the sadness of not having seen Cherrythorn in so long, the sadness and loneliness of not having any friends, the fear of everything new, the pain from the battle, everything was in these tears.

I'm here.. She heard her sister say this and pressed her face further into her fur, breathing in her littermates smell and forcing herself to take deep calming breaths, the tears were slowing. Sunpaw, you don't know how much I missed you. Sootpaw wasn't able to speak still, still spilling out her tears, but her trembling was stopping and so were the sobs, they were just quiet sniffles and hitches for breath until she slowly pulled her face away, wiping a paw at her nose with a trembling smile.

"S-Sunpaw.. I.. Y-You don't know how happy I am to s-see you again.. I-I've.. I've missed you so much.." She almost appeared to be on the verge of tears again, she felt the lump in her throat, but she clenched her jaws shut tight. She was done crying. She wanted to talk to her sister now.
Sunpaw was completely silent, not moving or saying a word as her sister continued to sob into her fur. She couldnt help but think how she should've been there for her sister. Cherrythorn should have, too. The she-cat thought in slight anger. Honestly, she'd drifted apart from her mother since her apprenticeship, and as much as she hated to say it she'd drifted from her sister as well. Sunpaw was usually so busy training, going on patrols with her mentor and learning how to hunt. And when she wasnt doing that, she was talking with the other trouble-making apprentices, who seemed to like the rule breaking she-cat. But that didnt matter, not anymore, not now. Now her attention was on Sootpaw as she wondered how the sisters had drifted so far apart. But they werent apart now, right now they were the closer they'd ever been.

Finally Sunpaw felt her sister's cries calm, and the she-cat shut her green eyes in relief. She couldnt bare it any longer, thinking she was the cause of her sisters pain right now. As Sootpaw drew back, Sunpaw opened her eyes and looked at her sister, giving a sad smile to meet hers. Sootpaw's next words made her want to flinch, but the tough she-cat only breathed in sharply.

"I missed you, too, Sootpaw, I really did. I...Im so sorry." Sunpaw felt her breath catch as the words left her mouth, swallowing back the lump in her throat. She couldnt cry now, not when her sister had just stopped. She had to be tough, for Sootpaw.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 23rd, 2016, 03:49 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
@Empress Of Evil
[gore was late at the border so i was thinking he could try and convice lily to go before he leaves.]

Gorsefeather raced through the brambles and gorse that surrounded the camp, not giving a care about the wounds it would give him. The familiar scent of Lilypelt and his kits flooded his nose and he stopped. As the tom neared where the nursery should be, he heard faint sobs and stopped for a moment. What if it's Lilypelt? What is she saw me leave? I have to seen her. Gorsefeather shoved through the thicket, determined to reach his mate and kits. He reached the outside of the nursery, bleeding. Luckily, there was always an opening where Charredkit liked to escape. He found the opening and barged through. Gorsefeather sighed and turned to see Lilypelt crying. "Oh Lilypelt." He gasped, running over to her. Gorsefeather put his muzzle onto her head to comfort her.
Lilypelt was still sobbing, watching as Quillkit walked away to talk to Charredkit and Cinderkit. Suddenly, she felt a muzzle being put on head. She looked up and saw Gorsefeather. "G-Gorsefeather?", Lilypelt gasped. She though he had already run off with Singenight and Sorrrelskip. As much as she hated to say it, "Gorsefeather, you can't be here! Someone will see you and they'll make sure you don't get out here alive!". Lilypelt dearly wanted her mate to stay but she knew she had to protect her mate as well. She didn't want Gorsefeather to be killed, and she urged for him to go and find Sorrelskip and Singenight. Thinking about Sorrelskip made Lily realised she had not just lost her mate but her sister too. She badically had no family left, except for her kits. She couldn't bear to ever lose her kits.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 23rd, 2016 at 03:50 PM.
Closed Thread