Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:59 AM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:09 AM

Old July 10th, 2023, 08:01 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: I would never dream of a crazy man! (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
it hit his shoulder but it didn't bother him or stop him... he just snarled "The Most Dangerous thing here? you really want to KNOW?! It's Me and MY PSYCOPATHIC FAMILY!!! the last time i let someone in you know what happened?! MY COUSINS KILLED THEM FOR SPORT!!! THEY KILLED MY FAMILY!!!"
—————

“You think I’m not smart enough to know how to deal with crazy people? 18 years! 18 years of my life my parents were beating me, 6 times i almost died and had to learn how to stitch up my own skin, heal my own wounds with trashy first aid… I had to sew into my own skin, and I’m still alive…! I’m underweight and short but very much alive…!” She went quiet. “You don’t think I could fight? At least survive anything? Being attacked and being frozen are completely different things. I could totally survive another knife in my body…” hold on, another? Is Lola admitting to being stabbed as a child…? What the hell.
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:08 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura.Fawn View Post
—————

“You think I’m not smart enough to know how to deal with crazy people? 18 years! 18 years of my life my parents were beating me, 6 times i almost died and had to learn how to stitch up my own skin, heal my own wounds with trashy first aid… I had to sew into my own skin, and I’m still alive…! I’m underweight and short but very much alive…!” She went quiet. “You don’t think I could fight? At least survive anything? Being attacked and being frozen are completely different things. I could totally survive another knife in my body…” hold on, another? Is Lola admitting to being stabbed as a child…? What the hell.
"at least you never had to bury your own sponce and child" He Hissed, Still refusing to stop walking... his eyes had turned a dark crimson in color, you could tell he was having no of this... He'd HAD enough of this... at this point all this was getting to be to much... too many memories were threatening to surface in his mind....

*walk away* was the only thought to cross his mind freely at the moment... walk away before he'd snap...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:13 PM
I Love You!

Quote:
"at least you never had to bury your own sponce and child" He Hissed, Still refusing to stop walking... his eyes had turned a dark crimson in color, you could tell he was having no of this... He'd HAD enough of this... at this point all this was getting to be to much... too many memories were threatening to surface in his mind....

*walk away* was the only thought to cross his mind freely at the moment... walk away before he'd snap...
—————

“I’m not a stupid little girl…” collecting her shoes, she heads inside to her room and locks herself away.

Many days later she was still locked away. She hadn’t left… she hadn’t eaten or had water.
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:26 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
—————

“I’m not a stupid little girl…” collecting her shoes, she heads inside to her room and locks herself away.

Many days later she was still locked away. She hadn’t left… she hadn’t eaten or had water.
Cash didn't care... it was better this way... maybe she'd finally realize she'd be better off without him... he thought forlornly as he walked among a hidden garden even lola didn't know about... *i just don't want to be responcible for her getting hurt... i DO care about her.... but i just can't let her stay with me... i failed the people i loved... i don't want to fail her either... best to break the ties before its too late* he thought... a lone tear running down his face, but he didn't bother drying his now dampened face... *she might not realize it ever... but i'm doing this... for her best interest... she'll find some else to bother in due time.... someone who will be much greater a person then i could ever be*

Old July 10th, 2023, 08:36 PM
I Love You!

Quote:
Cash didn't care... it was better this way... maybe she'd finally realize she'd be better off without him... he thought forlornly as he walked among a hidden garden even lola didn't know about... *i just don't want to be responcible for her getting hurt... i DO care about her.... but i just can't let her stay with me... i failed the people i loved... i don't want to fail her either... best to break the ties before its too late* he thought... a lone tear running down his face, but he didn't bother drying his now dampened face... *she might not realize it ever... but i'm doing this... for her best interest... she'll find some else to bother in due time.... someone who will be much greater a person then i could ever be*
—————

This was when charity appeared in front of him… “I was going to erase her memories after everything was done but I realized that she could like… die if she helped. Are you sure this is what you want…?”
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:41 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
—————

This was when charity appeared in front of him… “I was going to erase her memories after everything was done but I realized that she could like… die if she helped. Are you sure this is what you want…?”
"she won't stand around and let you do it..." he snorted sourly... "she'd be better off without me bring trouble to every corner of the castle..."

Old July 10th, 2023, 08:46 PM
I Love You!

Quote:
"she won't stand around and let you do it..." he snorted sourly... "she'd be better off without me bring trouble to every corner of the castle..."
—————

“She has… a passion for you… she looks at you with admiration and love… you really wanna throw that away?”
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:56 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
—————

“She has… a passion for you… she looks at you with admiration and love… you really wanna throw that away?”
"Best to Throw It Away" He said with distane in his voice, growing more agitated by the mintue "The Best Way To Protect Her is To Push her Away... but in the end i suppose this must be her choice... if she still refuses to the memory clearing i've already made arrangements for elsewhere"

Old July 11th, 2023, 11:39 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
"Best to Throw It Away" He said with distane in his voice, growing more agitated by the mintue "The Best Way To Protect Her is To Push her Away... but in the end i suppose this must be her choice... if she still refuses to the memory clearing i've already made arrangements for elsewhere"
—————

“Maybe she likes the risk of it all…” charity said at last. She quickly moved on However… “It turns out your dad doesn’t have to die by the sword of a saint, rather he could die from the sword of ones that hearts have turned pure… You, you were once evil, correct…?”
Old July 11th, 2023, 11:44 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
—————

“Maybe she likes the risk of it all…” charity said at last. She quickly moved on However… “It turns out your dad doesn’t have to die by the sword of a saint, rather he could die from the sword of ones that hearts have turned pure… You, you were once evil, correct…?”
"perhaps, but that is my own business isn't it?" Cash snorted "for all i care the old man can rot in a dungeon cell'