Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:49 PM
me being insecure and...
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:49 PM
Chasing the clouds away[P]
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:47 PM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Rowan
Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2020, 11:41 AM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@TeamRiverRipple

Ashpaw's grey, tattered figure whirled around to see the source of the tiny voice. He looked pretty scary, he figured, after he'd been in that tussle with a she fox. But he brought back a fox kit, a trophy he'd never give up. He was still awaiting treatment, so he was just picking through the kills for a snack.

"Hmm."

- I left -
Old April 7th, 2020, 11:42 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
@TeamRiverRipple

Ashpaw's grey, tattered figure whirled around to see the source of the tiny voice. He looked pretty scary, he figured, after he'd been in that tussle with a she fox. But he brought back a fox kit, a trophy he'd never give up. He was still awaiting treatment, so he was just picking through the kills for a snack.

"Hmm."
"Hi!" Splashkit squealed, jumping in circles around the tom. "You look pretty scary! Did you fight? Can you tell me about it?" Splashkit brought her face close to his, making her eyes as wide as possible. "Pleaaaaseeeee?"
Old April 7th, 2020, 11:46 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Owlfeather purred as the kits shared their excitement.
"I believe, little ones, that it is good to be a mix of both brains and brawn. That's what a true warrior really is. You must be strong, to defend your clan, but you also must be smart, to out-fox your enemies and take them by surprise." She chuckled, remembering when her kits were this young. Icestar had certainly been an ambitious one, and Citrusflower had been so carefree, so happy.

"As for training, you two don't have to worry about that yet. Not till you're six moons. For now, you can be brave and smart by helping out in camp. You know, making sure your mothers have fresh-kill, and keeping us old folks company now and then." She smiled brightly.

@DarkNight @lone

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 7th, 2020, 11:49 AM
She we do not speak of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
"Hi!" Splashkit squealed, jumping in circles around the tom. "You look pretty scary! Did you fight? Can you tell me about it?" Splashkit brought her face close to his, making her eyes as wide as possible. "Pleaaaaseeeee?"
Ashpaw let a slow smile creep up his face. "Oh, I'll tell you," he chuckled. "Sit down, cutie. It'll be a while."

He took the leg off his squirrel and stripped the pelt off, then took a tearing bite. After he swallowed, he cleared his throat and began his tale.

"I was out hunting on a patrol with my mentor and two mean old cats. We went deep into the territory, sniffing the air for prey. Nobody had caught anything... except my mentor, he got something or other... but he was obviously disappointed in the other two's performance," he said, taking another bite.

- I left -
Old April 7th, 2020, 12:00 PM
She we do not speak of

@TeamRiverRipple

"So I tasked myself with picking up their slack," the young tom continued. "All of a sudden, when I was out looking for prey, a fox jumped out at me!"

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; April 7th, 2020 at 12:00 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 12:04 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

“Wow, you are super wise, Owlfeather! And I love visiting the queens and elders! So much wisdom and so many stories! You must have seen everything!” Falconkit started to get bouncy as she spoke. She just loved getting lots of wisdom!
@Casper @lone

Old April 7th, 2020, 12:06 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Echokit stalked up behind the kit. This was her favorite thing to do, playing prey and hunter. She never told anyone what the game actually was, she just kinda liked it by herself. Her silvery tail stood high in the air as she stalked up behind him. Once close enough, Echokit leaped and pounced, pinning him by his head. "Gotcha!" She giggled, bouncing off of him."
@lone
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 7th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Ashpaw let a slow smile creep up his face. "Oh, I'll tell you," he chuckled. "Sit down, cutie. It'll be a while."

He took the leg off his squirrel and stripped the pelt off, then took a tearing bite. After he swallowed, he cleared his throat and began his tale.

"I was out hunting on a patrol with my mentor and two mean old cats. We went deep into the territory, sniffing the air for prey. Nobody had caught anything... except my mentor, he got something or other... but he was obviously disappointed in the other two's performance," he said, taking another bite.

"Wow. Those warriors should've been punished!"
Splashkit took a bite of the squirrel, her eyes and ears still focused on Ashpaw's story.
Old April 7th, 2020, 12:38 PM
She we do not speak of

@TeamRiverRipple

Ashpaw forced himself not to tear the squirrel away from the strange kit. That was his snack, not hers. He let it go and continued. "No kidding. I fought that big mean fox, all by myself," he smiled coolly. "And after the battle, I killed it and looted its den. I brought back one of the fox cubs as a trophy for Snowclaw, my mentor."

- I left -
Old April 7th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
@TeamRiverRipple

Ashpaw forced himself not to tear the squirrel away from the strange kit. That was his snack, not hers. He let it go and continued. "No kidding. I fought that big mean fox, all by myself," he smiled coolly. "And after the battle, I killed it and looted its den. I brought back one of the fox cubs as a trophy for Snowclaw, my mentor."
Splashkit stared at the apprentice in awe. "Wow! Your so cool!" She took another bite of the squirrel, mumbling "I'm glad I know you! Your, like, the coolest cat I know!"
Closed Thread