Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:48 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:44 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:27 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by ellie
Today 12:23 PM
Honey In The Maple Tree,...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2020, 01:36 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Splashkit stared at the apprentice in awe. "Wow! Your so cool!" She took another bite of the squirrel, mumbling "I'm glad I know you! Your, like, the coolest cat I know!"
"Wow," Ashpaw chuckled. "Thanks. Nobody's ever told me that before."This kit actually likes me. I could use that to my advantage... Beside his scheming, he thought for a second. Then again, she's the only one who's ever given me the respect I deserve. "What's your name, pipsqueak? I'm Ashpaw."

- I left -
Old April 7th, 2020, 01:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

brains were more important, in vixenkit's opinion, but if this old she-cat thought both were important... well, she was going to train hard either way. after all, she'd need to, if she wanted to be a good warrior. keeping the annoyance from her expression as she glanced at falconkit, vixenkit plastered on her sweet smile as she looked back at owlfeather. "yes, thank you! i'll be sure to do everything i can before i'm an apprentice." another couple of moons, and she'd be there. starclan, that was going to be exciting. vixenkit couldn't wait.

"we'll be the two best apprentices this clan's ever seen," she purred playfully, with a glance in falconkit's direction. well. she would be. it seemed that the other kit probably lacked the motivation it would take to become a great apprentice, but just in case, vixenkit would have to make sure she was better. she'd be ready by the time her apprenticeship came, that was for sure.
@DarkNight @Casper

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 7th, 2020, 01:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Echokit stalked up behind the kit. This was her favorite thing to do, playing prey and hunter. She never told anyone what the game actually was, she just kinda liked it by herself. Her silvery tail stood high in the air as she stalked up behind him. Once close enough, Echokit leaped and pounced, pinning him by his head. "Gotcha!" She giggled, bouncing off of him."
@lone
acornkit gave a mew of surprise as something pinned his head to the ground. his tail lashing wildly, the tom tried to twist around and see what was holding him down--that was, until the other cat got off of him. sitting up, acornkit narrowed his eyes, shaking his head a little in an attempt to get the feel of the other kit off of it. "that was..." his voice trailed off, and he searched his brain for the appropriate words.

"ah, do you always tackle strangers like that?" he asked after a moment, with a somewhat sheepish chuckle. how exactly was he supposed to respond to an experience like that?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 7th, 2020, 01:54 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

The young silvery she sat down, licking her paw and drawing it over her ear. "Yeah, kinda. It's fun though!" She bounced into a play poisition play growling and tagging him with her paw. "You're it!" She bounced away giggling.
@lone
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 7th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

"Yeah, you're right Vixenkit!" Falconkit was ecstatic that Vixenkit thought she would be a great apprentice. "I will follow the warrior code, just like any awesome warrior! I'll work so hard and listen to my mentor!" She was very determined now to be the best for her Clan!
@lone @Casper

Old April 7th, 2020, 03:21 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
"wait, no." acornkit drew his tail closer to his body, confusion becoming clearer on his features. what was jaykit doing? what, had acornkit not been clear enough, or was he pretending to misunderstand acornkit's words?

"uh--maybe you should find something else to do? i mean, i don't... i can't really sleep or anything while you're playing with my tail. it's kinda distracting, you know?" saying "get lost, you're bothering me" would've been extremely rude, and acornkit didn't want to be rude in this situation, so he was doing his best to get rid of jaykit as nicely as possible. he could do this. it was totally fine, he'd have it in the bag, right?

"but, um, i'm sure there's a lot of other kits who'll let you play with their... tails. or maybe you can come back later and do it, right?" acornkit's patience was beginning to run thin. it didn't take much to frustrate him, and right now, he was nearing the end of his limits.
Jaykit couldn't help but let out a confused noise. No? He pulled his paw back. Again. Argh, this was confusing. He shuffled around, raising an brow at Acornkit. "Oh, yeah. Tha..aa..att makes sen..nsee, " He murmur out. He supposed it would be difficult to sleep when something was playing with your tail. He wouldn't know though.

"You don't h..have to sleep th..hen. Just r...r..relax. You didn't look like you planned on sleeping befor..re e..either, so.." Jaykit replied, rolling his shoulders. He really was doing his best to make an compromise. Yet this tom seemed really adamant on being.. alone. Weird. Very. Weird. "And no, not r..really. Your t..tail seems more fun anyway, " He shrugged his shoulders. He didn't want to come back later. He was bored and Acornkit looked alone and Jaykit speaking from experiences, was really trying to give him an chance.
Maybe he was one of the anti-socials.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 7th, 2020 at 03:22 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 03:26 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

"Very good! I like your attitudes, both of you. If you train hard and listen well, you'll become the best warriors. Just don't go getting yourselves into trouble, now." Owlfeather grinned with a flick of her ear. It was refreshing to see such positive, enthusiastic young cats for a change, when the clan had been so tense for so long. These kits had no idea of the internal struggles ShadowClan faced. And Owlfeather was not going to be the one to tell them about it. They were happy, and that's all that mattered.

@lone @DarkNight

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 7th, 2020, 03:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
The young silvery she sat down, licking her paw and drawing it over her ear. "Yeah, kinda. It's fun though!" She bounced into a play poisition play growling and tagging him with her paw. "You're it!" She bounced away giggling.
@lone
oh no, not this again. acornkit seemed to have a history of getting roped into things he didn't want to do, and he heaved a sigh as he glanced at the young she-cat, straightening up a little further. "i, um... y'know, i'm not really that good at these kinds of games." he lied, with a small shrug. he was expecting something like 'oh that's so sad' or somewhere along those lines, but he'd seen pretty much everything at this point. dear starclan, were these kits determined to play whatever the cost? acornkit could appreciate a few good games, but honestly, eventually it got to be too much for him.

Old April 7th, 2020, 03:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Jaykit couldn't help but let out a confused noise. No? He pulled his paw back. Again. Argh, this was confusing. He shuffled around, raising an brow at Acornkit. "Oh, yeah. Tha..aa..att makes sen..nsee, " He murmur out. He supposed it would be difficult to sleep when something was playing with your tail. He wouldn't know though.

"You don't h..have to sleep th..hen. Just r...r..relax. You didn't look like you planned on sleeping befor..re e..either, so.." Jaykit replied, rolling his shoulders. He really was doing his best to make an compromise. Yet this tom seemed really adamant on being.. alone. Weird. Very. Weird. "And no, not r..really. Your t..tail seems more fun anyway, " He shrugged his shoulders. He didn't want to come back later. He was bored and Acornkit looked alone and Jaykit speaking from experiences, was really trying to give him an chance.
Maybe he was one of the anti-socials.
oh boy. some kits really didn't get the message, huh? acornkit huffed a little, a small irritated sound before twisting his head around to glare at jaykit. the tom seemed friendly (really, he did), but acornkit wasn't in the mood to entertain some random kit's wish for something to play with. his tail wasn't a plaything, anyway. "don't you like moss-ball or something?" he asked, tapping his tail on the ground a little, desperation entering his tone. he wouldn't have minded it if he'd been a little more interested in this, but it felt kinda weird to have someone playing with his tail while he just... sat there.

"i mean, i kinda... thought you wouldn't wanna just play with someone's tail. while they just sit there. doesn't that sound boring?" he was doing his best to discourage the tom, but jaykit probably wouldn't get the message this way, either. acornkit didn't want to snap, but if it kept going on like this, he was going to have to. then he was going to feel bad. it wasn't going to end well for either cat, but sometimes that was all he could do.

Old April 7th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
"Wow," Ashpaw chuckled. "Thanks. Nobody's ever told me that before."This kit actually likes me. I could use that to my advantage... Beside his scheming, he thought for a second. Then again, she's the only one who's ever given me the respect I deserve. "What's your name, pipsqueak? I'm Ashpaw."
Splashkit bounced up, her face contorted into what she called her "leader face". In reality, it just looked like she swallowed a mouse whole. "I'm Splashkit! And one day, I'm going to be leader of Shadowclan!"
Closed Thread