Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:36 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:29 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:22 PM
Wormkit finder
Last post by seeingstars
Today 01:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2020, 12:58 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

"No." And almost out of spite, he sent another jab her way-- just because she snapped at him!

Without wasting another moment, he was heading out of the den. "Come on, Blueberry! We ain't got all night-- I'll tell you what we're doin' on the way."

[ @Moon Lily, i'll make a quick post at the starcave! ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:04 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @BILL. - Okie doke! I'll just pop in a reply here, if that's okay with you!]

Irispaw rolled her eyes, dragging herself to follow Thunderboy. Feeling yet another stab of pain, she gave him another glare, just for the fun of it. Grumpy tom.

Eyes widening at his pace, she rushed after him, fur fluffing in the cool breeze. She glanced warily in his direction- what was so important that they needed to go right this instant? She decided not to question him, and remained quiet as they exited the camp.

@Flowstream

Irispaw raised her head at the mew, eyes softening as she realized it was indeed a kit and not some naggy apprentice. Padding over to the small tom, she smiled.
"Hey there~ You alright?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:05 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Shimm
"ok.." so not what he thought . .. Then tested it out. He raised his paw to shoulder height but it was more wimpy. To be honest he didn't know the right way of going about it . Then he slammed it mid air "like that??? It feels a bit weird "
"Of course it is going to feel weird at first but when you gain muscle it won't anymore." She meowed, watching Oakpaw repeat the process over and over. "If you were to use this move in a battle it would be called Paw strike. You bring your paw down with claws sheathed on your opponent's head. Then you have the Front Paw Blow bring down you paw hard on opponent's head claws unsheathed," Showing the tom with her claws in and out.
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:09 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Yarrowkit immediately felt embarrassed. How do I say this... "Y - you don't mind if I help you with medicine cat tasks, right..?" he stammered. Would she let him help? Or would she refuse? "It's okay if you don't need me, I'm just..." he trailed off, not wanting to ask her the question he's been asking himself for a while.
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:12 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

[~] @Moon Lily; [~]

Ebonypaw padded to the medicine den after her mother forced her to see Irispaw. The molly had a fever and was coughing up a storm. Her throat was completely sore and her nose watered. Hopefully it was nothing serious. "Irispaw!", called the fluffy black apprentice. She was loud, but that was mainly because her voice was actually very powerful. Ebonypaw looked down at her giant black paws and felt a pain shoot through her head. Ah great! Now I got a headache.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 8th, 2020, 01:19 AM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @BILL. - Okie doke! I'll just pop in a reply here, if that's okay with you!]

Irispaw rolled her eyes, dragging herself to follow Thunderboy. Feeling yet another stab of pain, she gave him another glare, just for the fun of it. Grumpy tom.

Eyes widening at his pace, she rushed after him, fur fluffing in the cool breeze. She glanced warily in his direction- what was so important that they needed to go right this instant? She decided not to question him, and remained quiet as they exited the camp.

@Flowstream

Irispaw raised her head at the mew, eyes softening as she realized it was indeed a kit and not some naggy apprentice. Padding over to the small tom, she smiled.
"Hey there~ You alright?"
Immediately, Yarrowkit felt embarrassed. How do I say this... "Y - you don't mind if I help you with basic medicine cat tasks... right..? He wondered how the gray blue she-cat would react. Would she say that he could help her? Or would Irispaw refuse? "It's okay if you don't want me to, I just really wanna..." he trailed off, not wanting to tell her his dream future. (Not to lie, I think it's pretty obvious •◇•)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 8th, 2020 at 01:20 AM.
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:22 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Thumbs up Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Blissie Bliss @Flowstream

Irispaw looked up from her conversation with Yarrowkit, a piece of miss resting on her nose. It seemed to have decided to stick there since she had organized the nests.
"Of course, that's fine." She mewed, nodding to the kit. And it looked like she had another patient. And look- it was a naggy apprentice! You could always tell from their demanding tone. Shooing the kids off, she padded to the entrance. She beckoned Yarrowkit with her tail, stopping to inspect the fluffy black she-cat.
"Look at you! Wait, let me guess...your parents told you to come here?" She loved this guessing game- plus, it also got onto cat's nerves, urging her to come in, she stood aside. Ebonypaw- wasn't that her name? She was Icestar's aprentice. She was kinda hard to miss, with her mentor being leader and all.

Old April 8th, 2020, 01:29 AM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Blissie Bliss @Flowstream

Irispaw looked up from her conversation with Yarrowkit, a piece of miss resting on her nose. It seemed to have decided to stick there since she had organized the nests.
"Of course, that's fine." She mewed, nodding to the kit. And it looked like she had another patient. And look- it was a naggy apprentice! You could always tell from their demanding tone. Shooing the kids off, she padded to the entrance. She beckoned Yarrowkit with her tail, stopping to inspect the fluffy black she-cat.
"Look at you! Wait, let me guess...your parents told you to come here?" She loved this guessing game- plus, it also got onto cat's nerves, urging her to come in, she stood aside. Ebonypaw- wasn't that her name? She was Icestar's aprentice. She was kinda hard to miss, with her mentor being leader and all.
Yarrowkit tried his best to look formal, but he had trouble hiding his excitement. Instead, he shook with happiness, seeing what it was like to be a medicine cat. Someday, he thought, I'll be one someday.
(I'm sorry if my paragraphs are short, I'm bad at describing things ;^
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:31 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

[~] @Moon Lily; [~]

Ebonypaw would be upset by this, but she hurt all over and she couldn't keep her head up. "Knowing that my father was a traitor. My mother told me to come in here.", she meowed. The black and white molly came all the way inside. Ebonypaw lowered herself to where one of her paws went towards her nose and she let out a sneeze.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 8th, 2020, 01:33 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Flowstream @Blissie Bliss

Irispaw gave a small smirk in the kid's direction. He seemed to be practically jumping out of his own skin in excitement. She liked it. It was good to have someone excitable around. Thunderboy was nice, but he could get very grumpy. And she could never forgive him for what he did to Coldsong, either.
"Well, come in. I don't care if you don't agree with her, you sound sick as a dog." She ordered, grabbing some catmint. She sounded like she had Whitecough, from the sound of it.

(Hey, no worries!)

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 8th, 2020 at 01:34 AM.
Closed Thread