Today 12:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2017, 10:22 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Cinderthroat looked in surprise. She stared at her with another fish hanging out of her mouth. Realizing that she looked stupid, she put the dead fish on the bank. Her father... she mused. She had never thought about that. Silentshade was the kindest cat she had ever met and her only and best friend. She had helped her through many things and vise versa. It was the least she could do to support her on this journey. "Well if you must then I'm coming too," she said. Although her voice sounded brave her mind was screaming at her. What did I just agree to?!?! The last time she had ventured anywhere close to the boundary, she had gotten the scars that made her, in her mind, so ugly. But she looked at Silentshade and nodded, determined. She would be there for her friend no matter what. She was a sister toher and she would never leave her alone on something like this.
"Thank you Cinderthroat, this means a lot to me, it's not every day you need to go find your father!"Silentshade purred. Silentshade remembered the last time Cinderthroat went close to the border, she had ended up with those scars. It took a lot of will-power to want to go back to a place that didn't have good memories. "My mother used to tell me I was the spitting image of my father, except she told me that his eyes were a deep,dark gray. 'his eyes were like storm clouds, and his temper like lighting' My mother said when my brothers used to ask. I never figured out if he was a loner, kittypet or rouge; Mother never told." Silentshade told Cinderthroat as she leaped at a fish, finally catching it. "But she told us his name once, it started with.... with.." Silentshade growled. "I forgot it!"she looked at her friend. "So, when should we leave?"
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:05 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Shellkit jumped when someone spoke behind him. His kitten-soft fur bushed up in embarrassment and his tail stuck straight up in the air. He knew the kit who had approached him; he was pretty sure his name was Fernkit. Still, it made him a little nervous to speak to someone other than his mother, so it took him a few moments to work up the nerve to respond. With a shy scuff of his paws, he dipped his head in agreement. "Sure," he murmured in reply, flicking his yellow gaze up to meet Fernkit's. "You're... Fernkit, right?"
Fernkit kneaded his paws into the ground as he waited for an answer from the younger kit, 'I must've made him nervous.' he thought. His ears perked as the kitten began to answer, his heart leaped with excitement when the tom said yes. "Yup! My name is Fernkit!" he mewed in a loud voice. A grin spread across his face as he turned and began walking towards the fresh kill pile, "Follow me!" He said.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; May 15th, 2017 at 09:06 AM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:35 AM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful

@Silentshade
Crows Nest

Crow wandered deeper into Riverclan territory, looking at the streams of fish around him, being careful not to slip. He bounced around, then decided to swim for a bit in the water, running quickly into the cool liquid and splashing around, scaring away most of the fish. The scent of a riverclan patrol drifted closer, and Crow froze, mid splash, and scrambled out of the water, running into the nearest bush and hiding, the fishy smell getting nearer.
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:33 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
@Silentshade
Crows Nest

Crow wandered deeper into Riverclan territory, looking at the streams of fish around him, being careful not to slip. He bounced around, then decided to swim for a bit in the water, running quickly into the cool liquid and splashing around, scaring away most of the fish. The scent of a riverclan patrol drifted closer, and Crow froze, mid splash, and scrambled out of the water, running into the nearest bush and hiding, the fishy smell getting nearer.
"Brackenheart! all your stomping will scare the fish!"Clovershine giggled. "all your giggles will scare all the birds from here to Thunderclan!" Brackenheart crowed from a boulder, right before fluffing up and hissing." Someone else is here, I can smell them...."he growled as he tasted the air. "Brackenheart, don't get your fur in a tangle, it's more than likely a stray kittypet!" Silentshade said nervously as Brackenheart jumped down from his perch and began nosing around a bush. She began fluffing up in fear. Brackenheart was one of the most aggresive toms around and if he caught a small, timid loner or a kittypet; neither stood a chance! She yelped as Brackenheart growled at the bush and leaped at it, yelling. "INTRUDER!" he dragged the poor cat into the open and held him like prey. "how is this for a stray kittypet, Silentshade!"
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:43 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Wildpaw followed a bit behind Shadepaw for a few pawsteps, until he said that she should walk beside him. Lifting her chin, the little grey Apprentice quickened her pace until she was side-by-side with the larger tom. Jutting out her chin, she swallowed some more blood and held her tail up, her spiked-up fur just barely brushing her partner's. She was not doing this for affection, of course. Shadepaw could probably tell by the energy radiating off of her fur that she was still a little suspicious of him, and that she was just trying to get a feel for him.

"If I may ask, partner, what does Ravenkit have to do with all of this?" she asked. She left it at that, not bothering to point out how small and scrappy he was. After all, she was pretty small too, and she didn't want to be hypocritical. If she had to pick one pet-peeve that made her pelt burn right down to her whiskers, it was hypocrites.
At his companion's sudden touch, Shadepaw's muzzle wrinkled with disgust, and his expression changed, but realizing she wasn't trying to be affectionate-- thank goodness-- he continued onwards with his tail swishing back and forth gently. It was a slow, almost hypnotic movement. And, had he known how to hypnotize, he might have tried it on Wildpaw. Her questions irritated him. Everything about her irritated him. So why, then, was he working with her? Why didn't he simply discard her as he so often did? Perhaps it was the feeling that he knew he needed to stick to his word. It was important. Or perhaps the feeling that she could be valuable to him, did the time come when he needed a partner, or an older ally. Her question made him roll his eyes and he turned to her with an irritated twitch of his tail, hues snapping in a frustrated manner.

"Not that I have to answer you, but you are my partner so I suppose I should."
His hues narrowed and then he sighed. "I found Ravenkit a while ago in the territory. He was a pretty weak kit. But, with some training... he could be valuable. He's one of the few cats I trust. He works with me, so I include him in my-- now our-- plans. If you have a problem with that, then I suggest you find someone else just as loyal." His expression turned dangerous and he glanced at her as though daring her to complain. What was there to complain about, though? Ravenkit was a good cat. A cat that he really did trust with his life and one that he truly believed would become a skilled warrior. Just as long as he stayed on the right side of believing in StarClan. Oh, Shadepaw knew they were there, alright... he believed in them... he just didn't support them whatsoever. That was his view on things.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:51 AM
GreenBean

Default Re: RiverClan Terr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Brackenheart! all your stomping will scare the fish!"Clovershine giggled. "all your giggles will scare all the birds from here to Thunderclan!" Brackenheart crowed from a boulder, right before fluffing up and hissing." Someone else is here, I can smell them...."he growled as he tasted the air. "Brackenheart, don't get your fur in a tangle, it's more than likely a stray kittypet!" Silentshade said nervously as Brackenheart jumped down from his perch and began nosing around a bush. She began fluffing up in fear. Brackenheart was one of the most aggresive toms around and if he caught a small, timid loner or a kittypet; neither stood a chance! She yelped as Brackenheart growled at the bush and leaped at it, yelling. "INTRUDER!" he dragged the poor cat into the open and held him like prey. "how is this for a stray kittypet, Silentshade!"
Instead of dragging out a 'poor' cat, the small scarred tom was giggling, looking at the much larger tom. "Nya ha, hello!" He chirped, seemingly unafraid. Or just really stupid. "You caught me. Now, how about you set me down and count to 10, and ill hide this time!"
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:36 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Instead of dragging out a 'poor' cat, the small scarred tom was giggling, looking at the much larger tom. "Nya ha, hello!" He chirped, seemingly unafraid. Or just really stupid. "You caught me. Now, how about you set me down and count to 10, and ill hide this time!"
Brackenheart dropped the smaller tom in shock. This cat had to have either, no fear, or he was insane. Is he trying to start a game of hide-and-seek?! How crazy is this guy? he wondered as he looked to Silentshade, who shrugged. He then decided to send the secret advantage that they had. The one cat who could match this cat's insane attitude, Clovershine!
"Hi how are you?! Do you like frogs? I like frogs, they go hop, hop ,hop! All day long! I also like birds, they taste good, and they love to sing! Oh! do you want to play hide-and- seek?! I love that game! 1-2-3...." Clovershine layed her head on a tree and covering her eyes with her paws, continued to count. he must have wanted us to close our eyes so he could slip away! How dumb does this cat think we are? he wondered as he closed his eyes, though not all the way, so he could still watch the smaller tom.
Old May 15th, 2017, 12:23 PM
GreenBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Brackenheart dropped the smaller tom in shock. This cat had to have either, no fear, or he was insane. Is he trying to start a game of hide-and-seek?! How crazy is this guy? he wondered as he looked to Silentshade, who shrugged. He then decided to send the secret advantage that they had. The one cat who could match this cat's insane attitude, Clovershine!
"Hi how are you?! Do you like frogs? I like frogs, they go hop, hop ,hop! All day long! I also like birds, they taste good, and they love to sing! Oh! do you want to play hide-and- seek?! I love that game! 1-2-3...." Clovershine layed her head on a tree and covering her eyes with her paws, continued to count. he must have wanted us to close our eyes so he could slip away! How dumb does this cat think we are? he wondered as he closed his eyes, though not all the way, so he could still watch the smaller tom.
When he was dropped he got right back up, and instantly began to talk to Clovershine, although hesitated once in a while, understanding that this cat was most likely more crazy than him. "Mhm!
I love birdies too! Especially crows, although they dont taste that good..."
He chirped, and watched him cover his eyes. He was off in a flash, running over to the closest tree and actually hiding, not minding that there was two other cats watching. He mouthed the words 'Dont tell him!' to the two,
slinking into the short tree and blending in with the leaves.
Old May 15th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
At his companion's sudden touch, Shadepaw's muzzle wrinkled with disgust, and his expression changed, but realizing she wasn't trying to be affectionate-- thank goodness-- he continued onwards with his tail swishing back and forth gently. It was a slow, almost hypnotic movement. And, had he known how to hypnotize, he might have tried it on Wildpaw. Her questions irritated him. Everything about her irritated him. So why, then, was he working with her? Why didn't he simply discard her as he so often did? Perhaps it was the feeling that he knew he needed to stick to his word. It was important. Or perhaps the feeling that she could be valuable to him, did the time come when he needed a partner, or an older ally. Her question made him roll his eyes and he turned to her with an irritated twitch of his tail, hues snapping in a frustrated manner.

"Not that I have to answer you, but you are my partner so I suppose I should."
His hues narrowed and then he sighed. "I found Ravenkit a while ago in the territory. He was a pretty weak kit. But, with some training... he could be valuable. He's one of the few cats I trust. He works with me, so I include him in my-- now our-- plans. If you have a problem with that, then I suggest you find someone else just as loyal." His expression turned dangerous and he glanced at her as though daring her to complain. What was there to complain about, though? Ravenkit was a good cat. A cat that he really did trust with his life and one that he truly believed would become a skilled warrior. Just as long as he stayed on the right side of believing in StarClan. Oh, Shadepaw knew they were there, alright... he believed in them... he just didn't support them whatsoever. That was his view on things.
"I don't doubt his loyalty," Wildpaw snapped back, eyes blazing as she stepped a little to the side and swiveled her head around to look at the taller cat. "I was just asking."

Wildpaw had the right to know, didn't she? After all, she was his partner, so why was he acting as if she was a fish he had pulled out of the river? Perhaps she had to continue to earn his trust, but she wasn't used to being treated like a discarded piece of prey. In fact, she wasn't used to being treated any way at all. She was usually just ignored.

Clenching her jaw, Wildpaw was silent after this, but her mind was whirling. What would she have to do to earn Shadepaw's full trust? He had said earlier that he trusted him, but she knew that was a lie, at least a partial one. A drop of blood squeezed past her tight lips, and she flicked her tongue across her jaws to retrieve it.
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:13 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Post Re: RiverClan Terr

Quote:
When he was dropped he got right back up, and instantly began to talk to Clovershine, although hesitated once in a while, understanding that this cat was most likely more crazy than him. "Mhm!
I love birdies too! Especially crows, although they dont taste that good..."
He chirped, and watched him cover his eyes. He was off in a flash, running over to the closest tree and actually hiding, not minding that there was two other cats watching. He mouthed the words 'Dont tell him!' to the two,
slinking into the short tree and blending in with the leaves.
Brackenheart nodded as Clovershine got done counting. "Ready or not! here I come!" she yowled, then pouted. "You two didn't hide! you are no fun!" then she shrugged. "Oh well, I'm coming to get you!" she yelled to the other crazy cat. She ran behind Brackenheart. "Clovershine! get out from underneath me!" the brown tom said in an annoyed tone. "Sorry Bracken! just wanted to make sure he wasn't hiding under you!" she purred, a crazed look on her face as she ran blindly around, searching for the unlikely friend. It is said, that great minds think alike, well now we know that crazy minds think alike too! Brackenheart thought as Silentshade decided to play along. "Oh look! I think I found him!" she trilled as she pointed with her tail to a rock in the middle of the river. "Um Silentshade, that's a rock, you silly birdie!" Clovershine bopped Silentshade on the nose with her paw before flouncing over to the tree. "I knew you was there! I just played crazy to make it more fun! and it worked!" she yelled up it.
Closed Thread