Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can I mommy?
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:06 AM
Can't a Cat Love? -...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:59 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 12:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:05 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Tulipkit lay with her nose covered by her tail. It was warm and cozy in the nursery, and the white a brown kit was far too young to know the cold and hardship outside. The kit squirmed around before slowly blinking open her eyes, stretching out her legs and yawning, showing off her tiny rows of white teeth, shiny and clean. She lifted her head off her paws and looked around, squinting at the light. She slowly pulled her small body up to stand on her feet, stretching once again before sitting.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; December 23rd, 2016 at 09:08 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:09 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Cedar

Dogtooth emerged sleepily from the warrior's den, his back arching in a much-needed stretch from his nap. He scans the camp absent mindedly as he wakes himself up, golden eyes slitted with sleep. His stomach aches, empty, and he begins his trek to the fresh-kill, his enormous paws dragging against the cold earth lazily.
He feels guilty for it, but picks out a rather fat rabbit. He knows it's a little selfish, what with leaf-bare and prey scarcity, but in his defense... he's a big cat! He needs as much fuel as he can get. He searches camp for someone to share it with all the same, hoping to ease his culpability.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:13 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
@Cedar

Dogtooth emerged sleepily from the warrior's den, his back arching in a much-needed stretch from his nap. He scans the camp absent mindedly as he wakes himself up, golden eyes slitted with sleep. His stomach aches, empty, and he begins his trek to the fresh-kill, his enormous paws dragging against the cold earth lazily.
He feels guilty for it, but picks out a rather fat rabbit. He knows it's a little selfish, what with leaf-bare and prey scarcity, but in his defense... he's a big cat! He needs as much fuel as he can get. He searches camp for someone to share it with all the same, hoping to ease his culpability.
The oriental she cat, Flutterwisp padded into the clearing. She had been on a walk. Once she entered, she padded to the fresh kill pile because her stomach hurt from hunger. She was a creamy white she cat with short fur and a long slender body. She was medium height as well. "Good morning," she said to a large tom with a rabbit. She then turned around and padded away to a rock and sat on it to eat. She expected the tom to follow.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The oriental she cat, Flutterwisp padded into the clearing. She had been on a walk. Once she entered, she padded to the fresh kill pile because her stomach hurt from hunger. She was a creamy white she cat with short fur and a long slender body. She was medium height as well. "Good morning," she said to a large tom with a rabbit. She then turned around and padded away to a rock and sat on it to eat. She expected the tom to follow.

Dogtooth saw his opportunity to share his meal, but could only watch helplessly as Flutterwisp greeted him and trotted off to a sunny rock. His mind had been playing out hundreds of scenarios of him asking her to share instead of... actually doing it, and in his haze he had completely overlooked her obvious invitation to follow. Upon this realization, he almost choked on the fur in his muzzle in an attempt to call for her.
"MpF!" He grunts around his rabbit. He blinks and corrects himself, letting the thing drop to the earth before trying again.
"Ah! Wait, uhm," He began thoroughly flustered. He was never very good at this whole 'socialization' thing. "Do you want to share this rabbit with me?" He asked, dumbly. His big paw nudges the rabbit gently, as if to emphasize his point, his long, dark tail swishing nervously.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:25 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Dogtooth saw his opportunity to share his meal, but could only watch helplessly as Flutterwisp greeted him and trotted off to a sunny rock. His mind had been playing out hundreds of scenarios of him asking her to share instead of... actually doing it, and in his haze he had completely overlooked her obvious invitation to follow. Upon this realization, he almost choked on the fur in his muzzle in an attempt to call for her.
"MpF!" He grunts around his rabbit. He blinks and corrects himself, letting the thing drop to the earth before trying again.
"Ah! Wait, uhm," He began thoroughly flustered. He was never very good at this whole 'socialization' thing. "Do you want to share this rabbit with me?" He asked, dumbly. His big paw nudges the rabbit gently, as if to emphasize his point, his long, dark tail swishing nervously.
The she cat chuckled at the Tom's actions. "I would be honored to," she said. "Which part would you like?" She asked looking back up to him and locking eyes. She then tilted her head to one side.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:29 PM

Quote:
The she cat chuckled at the Tom's actions. "I would be honored to," she said. "Which part would you like?" She asked looking back up to him and locking eyes. She then tilted her head to one side.
"Erm," He began, at a loss for words. "Whatever you dont want, I suppose." He replied, frozen in place for a moment before hurriedly grabbing the rabbit and following Flutterwisp to the rock.
He plops the meal at her paws, a little unnerved by the poor rabbit's dried out, terrified eye. He forces himself not to look at it.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:31 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"Erm," He began, at a loss for words. "Whatever you dont want, I suppose." He replied, frozen in place for a moment before hurriedly grabbing the rabbit and following Flutterwisp to the rock.
He plops the meal at her paws, a little unnerved by the poor rabbit's dried out, terrified eye. He forces himself not to look at it.
Flutterwisp smiled and looked down at the rabbit. She then began to eat the upper section. She could sense his fear of that part.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Flutterwisp smiled and looked down at the rabbit. She then began to eat the upper section. She could sense his fear of that part.
Dogteeth soldiered through the awkward silence, wondering what exactly to do. He couldnt make conversation, because then she would have to speak with her mouthful, but it's not like he could just watch, that would be creepy...
He waits, golden eyes staring into space, for her to finish with a bite before striking up a conversation.
"It's a pretty mild morning for leaf-bare," He murmurs. "I just hope it doesn't get terribly muddy if the snow melts."
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:42 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Dogteeth soldiered through the awkward silence, wondering what exactly to do. He couldnt make conversation, because then she would have to speak with her mouthful, but it's not like he could just watch, that would be creepy...
He waits, golden eyes staring into space, for her to finish with a bite before striking up a conversation.
"It's a pretty mild morning for leaf-bare," He murmurs. "I just hope it doesn't get terribly muddy if the snow melts."
The she cat licked her lips and looked around, "yes, yes it is. I don't like mud. It gets in my ears. They are large," she said looking up to her ears. "They help with hearing though," she said as she looked back at the male, "but the mud will just blend into your fur," she chuckled.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:50 PM

Quote:
The she cat licked her lips and looked around, "yes, yes it is. I don't like mud. It gets in my ears. They are large," she said looking up to her ears. "They help with hearing though," she said as she looked back at the male, "but the mud will just blend into your fur," she chuckled.

Dogtooth sent a glance to her ears - they were pretty big. They must come in useful, he thinks. His own ears were small, considering his proportions, but he had pretty much everything else in order. Big paws, big legs, big... everything.
"You're right," He mews. "It would be pretty difficult to see all the mud on this coat," he laughs. "But when your paws are as big and your claws as long as mine, mud tends to get real attracted to the hard-to-reach places down there." His tone falls, dread sweeping over him just thinking about having to clean up.
Closed Thread