Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:26 AM
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:53 AM
and i don't know where to...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2020, 05:15 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Dirtfur
Midnightstalker continued to glare dagger at Quince, ignore Dirtbag, until the sneaky little nobody was out of her sight. One problem at a time, that's how she liked to handled things. After she was certain the worm wasn't going to be a bother at that very moment she swung her head around and rested her glare on the filthy tom. Oh for Starclan's sake! What in the world did a cat as successful as Lionstar see in this mousebrain! He was worried about being interrupted when he was standing on territory that he didn't belong on. "Do you have brain damage? You do know that you are trespassing right?" Midnightstalker spoke slowly while exaggerating her words in hopes this tom could make sense of what she was telling him. "I have other things to do that don't involve you. So I'm going to cut to the chase, Dirtbag, you can follow that deadbeat scum who just left or you can give a very good reason why you are on Windclan's territory." As she spoke her paws were subtly shifting along the ground, muscles tensing in her back legs as she gazed at the exile like prey. "If you don't leave or I don't find your reason worth any attention I'm going to attack you." The ink pelted warrrior was tired of talking and Quince had riled her up. If Dirtbag didn't start talking or walking he was going to have some new scars to go along with all that filth. She was dead serious, her kit liked to talk things out whereas Midnightstalker preferred to use action and violence. Simple and quicker method.
Dirtfur flinched away from the molly's words, but mostly from the insulted name. His name is Dirtfu-... Dirt, just Dirt. He backed away, thinking up a reason to join. He can only think of one that was shared to his ex-clan. Would he really give this away just so he can join back to clan-life?
This is breaking the Warrior Code!
I am not part of the clan, we are breaking nothing.
Clan-life Clan-life ClAn-LiFe!!
I will keep this code to my heart.
The code means nothing to us right now.
cLaN-lIfE ClAN-LifE cLAn-lIFe!
Think of our clanmates!
I have no clanmates!
CLAN-LIFE CLAN-LIFE CLAN-LIFE!!!!

Each side of the brain of the dirt-tom argued till one wins the wordy wars. His head seared and ringing came into his ears. Finally, he came to a decision, the second voice had won, but his first -the heart- is kept inside, locked, begging to make this stopped. His third -his guts- joined the side of the mind.
"I-I," he shook his head, the searing and ringing had vanished. "I will share my dirty tactics with your clan."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 23rd, 2020, 06:24 PM
i am kenough

When the tom chooses to answer her so seriously, Elderpaw is a little bit taken aback. She tries not to let her surprise get the best of her, but her eyes flash for a moment. But still, she falls silent as he speaks, his gruff voice the only thing to be heard around, save for the blustery wind and occasional animal's call. Batglare led a difficult life- She wouldn't argue that, no doubt about it. But the tabby wasn't about to pity him.
You watched your parents die, your kin disappear, and dealt with a few other tragedies! She refrains from speaking her thoughts aloud, but Elderpaw felt compelled to talk back to her mentor. Tell him that she was lonely, too, and that didnt mean he had the right to be such a jerk. That she was well aware of their opinions on her- A cat who was abandoned by her father and left grasping at straws to try and keep herself relevant. But relevance and recognition for these forsaken Clanmates of hers seemed to come only if they wore their troubles on their pelts!
As the little she-cat's mind raced, her kitty brows slowly became more and more furrowed until she was scowling something fierce at Batglare. But before can think of anything smart to say, his tail whips out and slaps her square in the chest! Flinching, the apprentice notices his sudden concentration and follows his gaze to the rabbit. Stealing a quick peek at her mentor, she lets her lips part and does as he had done- tasting the frosty air. So that's what rabbits smell like! "What do I do?" Elderpaw asks the male in a whisper. "Should I chase it towards you?

@Moonraven
Old February 23rd, 2020, 06:34 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Sneakyfox55 @Morningstar @Arie

Wolftail looked his patrol over with an analyzing glance. He felt awkward being put in a position of leadership so early on, but he felt they needed him. He liked being needed- it made him feel like he had a purpose in the Clan. So he wasn't about to let this patrol end in a blazing wreck.

"Alright, you guys. You heard the she-cat. Follow me," he called over his shoulder, making his way out of the camp.

- I left -
Old February 23rd, 2020, 06:55 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

echopaw glanced back at gingerrain and the stared in horror,"gingerrain no!" she wailed as she curled around the dead warrior, "no, gingerrain don't go...!" she buried her face in the dead toms pelt, "where will he go...?" she looked over to leopardflare with teary deep blue eyes, "is he really gone forever..." she whispered @FlameQueen @Kitty Mama
Old February 23rd, 2020, 07:09 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
[ a few days ago... ]
Creekrunner
"I know right?" He laughed to himself plopping onto his rump in the cold dirt, not yet realizing the mixture of hurt and iciness in her voice. "I haven't spoken to her in, like, a long time and then: Bam! Kits!" He turned back to look at Songbird, confusion starting to color his gaze when he met her steely one. He stared at her for a minute, motionless at her dry words. Two...litters? His mind was still trying to wrap around what she'd said, not sure if he'd heard the she-cat right. "Songbird, are you...?" He got to his paws suddenly, leaning towards the queen with wide eyes, "Are you pregnant?"

----

[ present time ]
this is probably too late but i figured i should wrap it up
Creekrunner
"What?" Creekrunner leaned back in shock, eyes wide at what the deputy said. Him? Ditched the patrol? But wasn't it a hunting....ohhhhh. Mouse-dung. The older warrior's features fell into a mix of sheepishness and regret as soon as he'd realized the misunderstanding. "Oh geez, no, Coldsong wasn't lying." He sighed, lifting a paw and running it over his face. "It's my fault, I thought it was a hunting trip for some reason and took Dunepaw with me." He let a slight, tired grin spread across his features as he looked back at Brindlejaw, "I just learned that I'm the father of a bunch of kits and my mind's been filled with nothing but them recently." He dipped his head low to the deputy, sincerity clear in his body language and in the words he spoke. "I understand and accept any punishment you and Twilightstar deem necessary. As a warrior I need to be more conscious about what's going on around me. It will not happen again."

Few days ago
The mottled queen sighed, "Yes, I am with kits." For once the feisty queen couldn't meet his gaze. "I won't make you choose between me or Lynxstep. I can raise these kits on my own without a father figure quite well " She said with her head raised and voice unwavering. The molly wasn't ready to be a mother again, not after what happened to her previous mate and kit. She certainly wasn't about to leave these kits either. Wait a moment... Didn't he just say that Lynxstep just gave birth? The thought circled her head for a few heartbeats. I was his rebound! A flame of anger and shame blazed in the she-cats heart. She knew that they were never going to be a thing but for him to only have an interest in her as a backup for his last fling. Songbird wanted to rake her claws down his face but refrained from doing so.

Present

Brindlejaw's blazing orange eyes narrowed at the apologizing tom. He didn't follow orders but he did bring extra prey that we needed... The deputy pondered to watch to do with Creekrunner. Twilightstar and I will discuss about how we will handle this." He said with annoyance and disappointment laced in his voice. I can't say I know what it is being a new father but I know for certain that it does not cause you to be stupid. Do you realize that you put Coldsong's life in danger? You two are very lucky that a loner, rouge, or different clan cat didn't decide to teach him a lesson with their claws." The deputy shook his head at the tom. "I do expect you to learn from this and pay more attention to your services with the clan rather than the mollys. He said sternly and before he dismissed Creekrunner, "Congratulations about being a new father but don't let it get to your head."

-------

Another wonderful day in Windclan life as the deputy. Padding into the camp with Yewpaw by his side after their hunting lessons, he dismissed the apprentice before striding to the Breezerock with border patrols in mind. Taking a deep breath before speaking,

(Optional Prompt: A hawk tries to attack on of the patrol members!)

"Roanfeather ( @Dipper ), I want you to lead Stormjump ( @Solstice_X ), Whitesong ( @CheetahPelt ) and Flamerose ( @touka ) out and patrol the Thunderclan border."
Giving a nod in Roanfeather's direction as a small dismissal.

(Optional Prompt: Discover an abandoned Two-legs nest)

"Summernight ( @.:Raven:. ), you are in charge of leading Eveningpaw (@pathos ), Smallbear ( @Fuzzy ), and Poppypaw ( @Starfall ) to the Shadowclan border."
The tom's gaze caught the molly's as he turned to announce the final border patrol.

(Optional Prompt: The patrol discovers a dead badger!)

"Littlewish ( @Moonlily ), take Runningpaw ( @Moonlily ), Bramblebear ( @hxneysuckle ), and Cranepaw ( @Kitty Mama ) to the Riverclan border."
Brindlejaw watched as the cats walked in and out when called and assigned to their groups.

" We don't need our battle skills to get rusty so Foxpudge ( @BILL. ) you will lead the battle practice group with Breezefeather ( @Arie ), Goatpaw ( @mochi ) and Lynxsight ( @Early ). That is all thank you unless you wish to discuss anything with me."

All patrols are due on MARCH 1st. If one of your patrol members do not respond within twenty-four hours continue on without them.

Last edited by Sweetie; February 24th, 2020 at 12:17 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 07:26 PM
HIATUS

[ @Kitty Mama @vermin ]

Owlpelt didn't know whether or not he should be ecstatic or worried. He looked around for Leopardflare and Wablerpaw as he wagged his tail to signal them.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 08:12 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Dirtfur
This cat seemed like the skittish type, she didn't trust him in the slightest. Midnightstalker really did just want to chase him off. She really really didn't like the idea of bringing him to camp. Even if he wasn't sick, his dirty self might spread some sort of disease to her clanmates and daughter. They just got through that last weird illness they did not need a new one. So after waiting for a few heartbeats with nothing from the outsider, she was a millisecond away from just jumping on the tom when he spoke. She relaxed her muscles and rose from her crouch, keeping her claws out just in case. "Dirty tactics?" That didn't sound all that appealing to her. He could just be talking out of bum and know nothing at all. But, maybe, just maybe, this would interest her daughter.

Was it worth it though? She debated the cons and pros for a moment before finally deciding that Twilightstar was old enough to decide what she wanted to do with the tom and his 'dirty tactics'. "Alright, exile, I'll let you talk to my daughter." She meowed, her voice remained pleasant and her talons stayed out. "However, if you upset her I'll make sure to pull out your eyes and feed them to you so you can watch me tear out your insides slowly, okay?" The plucky mother grinned, swishing her tail from side to side. She didn't bother waiting for his answer as turned and beckoned the tom to follow her with a twitch of her tail.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 23rd, 2020 at 08:12 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 09:12 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Still looking down at her kits, hearing paw steps advance towards the nursery. "Tha-" and then looked up. Her heart stopped for a moment when her gaze met Whitesong's. Quickly gathering her senses the molly straightened up and gave a dip of hello. "Hello Whitesong." The mottled queen welcomed the tom as her tail curled protectively around Reedkit and Charkit.
@CheetahPelt @mochi @Jane
Old February 23rd, 2020, 09:36 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Casting a glance back at his companions, Deertalon followed after Wolftail.

@Skye @Morningstar @Arie

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; February 23rd, 2020 at 09:36 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 09:43 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Still looking down at her kits, hearing paw steps advance towards the nursery. "Tha-" and then looked up. Her heart stopped for a moment when her gaze met Whitesong's. Quickly gathering her senses the molly straightened up and gave a dip of hello. "Hello Whitesong." The mottled queen welcomed the tom as her tail curled protectively around Reedkit and Charkit.
@CheetahPelt @mochi @Jane
When her eyes met his he almost thought he saw something flash in the she cats eyes. He shook it off quickly.

Whitesong gathered himself, straightening himself with a smile. “Oh you don’t have to sit up for me. Rest, your kits look pretty new.” He meowed. “Congratulations, by the way.” He smiled again, his melodious voice low and quiet. He almost asked who the lucky Tom was, but wasn’t sure what his reaction would have been to the she cat. Instead he tilted his head “What are their names?”