Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:25 PM
A Glowing Tour [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 04:15 PM
Looking for headers and...
Last post by ghost.
Today 04:04 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Kix
Today 04:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2020, 07:08 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

The white-furred apprentice continued to wait. He had nothing against silence. Few things were awkward for him and waiting wasn't one of them. Frostpaw made a note of the warrior's name, waited another few seconds, then prodded, "Was there something you wanted to say?"
@Rainquail
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 8th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
He uncurled himself and carefully pawed at Honeypaw, ready to strike if he tried a Icestar move.
"Good job! Most cats don't expect a warrior to start rolling at them, so that's another strategy to use. Turn accidents into strategies. It's helpful to improvise your tactics, especially in a real battle."
Honeypaw smiled as he leaped back up and sprung at Shadequill again.

Old April 8th, 2020, 07:38 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[ @Socks ]

“I'm ok,” Thornkit replied. “Just my throat again. This cough is so weird.” They coughed again. “Anyway,” They said, looking up at Milktooth, “Can we play mossball later?” Thornkit looked around the den, searching for a suitable patch of moss.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 8th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

He puffed his chest out smugly. Wait until my sister hears about this! He thought smugly, pouncing on the ball as she rolled it at him with an excited wiggle of his haunches and tail. “Of course I’m going to be a great warrior! I’m not planning on being a medicine cat.” He wrinkled his nose as he thought about it for a moment before shrugging. Lupinekit wanted to hunt and defend and attack smelly enemies. ”Watch this!” He had a trick he had been working on before and wanted to show this nice she-cat. He grabbed the moss ball with his tiny jaws and tried to fling it up in the air. It didn’t go very far up but, standing on his hind legs, Lupinekit swatted it right back at her paws. “Oh. Why weren’t you a good warrior?” He asked, oblivious to the fact he was asking a kind of rude question.
'What a good personality, he will indeed make a good warrior. One Icestar would be proud of surely.' The queen thought to herself as she saw that smug expression across the young tom's face. "There's nothing wrong with being a medicine cat, they're just as important as being a warrior," she mewed. As she was told to watch, Smokewing grinned brightly, her eyes focusing on him carefully to watch as he flung it up into the air and swatted it back to her, standing on his hind paws. She gasped in awe and dove for the paw, skidding along the floor of the nursery only to have the ball bounce right off of her head. 'Oh bless his heart, kits always ask the most blunt of questions,' she thought. "Well, I wasn't very good at anything I did. Not hunting, not fighting, not scenting anything, bad coordination. I'm just a big mess if I'm being honest," she laughed lightheartedly as she stood back up, turning around to bat the moss ball back to him, shaking off the scraps of moss and feather that clung to her.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 8th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@FireSandwich

Milktooth furrowed her eyebrows, not being any less concerned. "Of course we can play." She shook her head slightly, putting on a smile quickly. "But you gotta promise to go easy on me, you know I'm not very good." The fawn she-cat stretched out her body, sitting up with half-asleep muscles.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 8th, 2020, 09:59 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Returning home from lending a paw to WindClan while they settled back into their own camp had given Nettlespark some time to think. Think about his apprentice, that is, or... Lack of. Whitepaw was never present, seemed to lack the enthusiasm Nettlespark himself had even felt as a 'paw, and just sort of... Vanished whenever the warrior caught a glimpse of him. And finally, the tom decided that he'd need to speak up about it. If Whitepaw himself wasn't going to be around to be scolded, then he'd just have to go right to resolving the matter entirely. And that meant...

"Icestar?" The warrior's tone had fallen to a quiet as he stood outside of her den, anticipating... Well, the worst, really.

@Casper
Old April 8th, 2020, 10:02 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Blissie Bliss

Icestar padded confidently into the clearing, her feathery tail stirring up loose pine needles on the ground. It was finally time to get started with Ebonypaw's training. She'd waited long enough, and now that the WindClan nonsense was over, she had the time.

"We'll be starting with defense. You'll want to work on dodging and retaliating. It's important that you never make the first move in a fight--it places all blame on you, and makes you look like a mouse-brained fool. With good defense, when whatever fool decides to throw a paw at you, you will be completely ready to sweep them to the ground. Cold, and calculated." The leader padded idly back and forth as she spoke, her voice low and serious. She was always the most calm and collected when discussing battle tactics. Her tail flicked back and forth as she walked in a circle around the young she-cat.

"You need to be vigilant and prepared at all times. You never know when your enemy will strike." Immediately as she said strike, she suddenly lunged forward aiming to sweep Ebonypaw's front paws out from under her. She wanted to test her reflexes.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 9th, 2020, 12:12 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Casper

Irispaw felt her eyebrows curved in concern towards the she-cat. Was she alright? She didn't look it. She placed poppy seeds in front of the warrior tenderly, eyes glittering with fear. Would she even live? She waited, eyes widening as the grey warrior's eyes stayed open, and she gave a huge of relief.

"Don't worry about it. It's my job. Don't try to speak much more, okay?" She purred, looking to the heavy patching on her neck. She didn't want more blood coming out. Sitting back, she sighed. Once she felt alright, she'd go after Falconpaw.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 9th, 2020, 12:41 AM
clearing away the dust

Hailstorm accepted the poppy seeds gratefully, the world still blurring in and out of focus. She just needed to lay down and rest for a while...It was no use trying to sort everything out right now. She didn't have the mental capacity to handle those thoughts at the moment.

"Should I...Stay in the medicine den...or?" She muttered quietly, still managing to get anxious while speaking to the medicine cat, even though Irispaw showed so much compassion. She wasn't sure where she should be, nor the severity of her injuries.

@Moon Lily

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:19 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Casper

Irispaw nodded, eyes curving happily as the she-cat lapped up the poppy seeds. That took a weight off her chest. She should be fine. She repeated this to herself a number of times, her eyes growing distant as she did. Snapping out of her thoughts, she nodded firmly at the warrior's words. Hailstorm would need to be moved.

"Yes- Can you walk?" She asked the she-cat gently. She silently wished she could. After all, she couldn't support a warrior with her small body and feeble limbs. And besides, she didn't want further harm to come to her. She would stay in her den until she could actually fight again.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread