Today 11:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2017, 10:07 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Wheatfur padded into seastones, the toms violet gaze watching cats as they passed. This was the Thunderclan medicine cat's second gathering the Rank, and was still unused to the respectful and awe filled stares of cats, instead of the slightly fearful, intimidated gazes that traced him. Before becoming medicine cat he was one of the greatest warrior, sometimes he wondered why he didn't stay a warrior, but Wheatfur was happy with these changes. He could become friends with other cats without fear of becoming to attached when battle came. He was happy with helping younger cats to stay healthy, not training them for the battle field. The golden tom scanned the crouds, towering over them slightly, for a cat to talk to.

| Open |
A cheerful looking golden tabby practically bounced into the crowd of cats - her hues were sparkling eagerly, as always,
when she saw a cat who was sitting more or less alone. Now, Hawkfeather normally came to the Gathering to meet cats from other Clans, and this cat had the scent of ThunderClan - but since she didn't recognize him, it was still an opportunity to make a new friend. "Hi!" She chirped, taking a seat beside him without asking if it was okay first. See, Hawkfeather tended to just thrust herself into others' personal space without asking. She never really thought about it, to be honest. A sudden realization struck her as a tangy scent of herbs came over her senses as well. This was the medicine cat, Wheatfur! She hadn't realized it at first, but now she could recognize him. "You were alone, and I was alone, so I thought I'd come say hi! Besides, you look nice! I thought I didn't know you at first, and then I realized 'oh my gosh that's Wheatfur' and now I can't BELIEVE you were alone, where are all your friends?" Hawkfeather asked, peeking around him as though she thought there might be cats hiding somewhere.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 21st, 2017, 12:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Rosenose padded through the trees carefully, the Shadowclan molly was pregnant with her mate, Honeythistle's, kits. The beautiful gingerish red cat had lost him in the crowds, however, and without her mate by her side she began to worry. Where is he? What if a cat attacks me, and he can't protect me or the kits! What if he's in trouble! She kept up these worrying thoughts till she walked strait into a bush. Rosenose immediately jumped up in fear, the kits! The molly had always been frail, and quickly looked around for a medicine cat, though she was freaking out to much.

| @starfall Junipersight? Or Redwillow |
[Junie ]
The brown warrior perked his ear as he heard the sound of shuffling paws and the sharp intake of breath, which usually meant one was panicking. He swirled his head in the direction of the noise and flicked his tail, "Excuse me." he called out quietly, "Do you need any help?" he asked, tilting his head to the side slightly. He had never met this molly before and her scent was unfamiliar, it was exciting. Junipersight shot the molly a soft smile, his green optics gleamed with understanding "Are you nervous? I think most are, or well, I mean if it's your first gathering." he added, a pang of sorrow filled his heart as he thought of his childhood friend, Hemlockpaw. It had been moons since he last saw her, and the night they became apprentices they promised that they would go to the gathering together. After a few seconds of getting lost in the past the brown tom turned his pale gaze upon Rosenose once more and cocked his head to the side "My names Junipersight, nice to meet you, and I'll try to help the best I can." he purred.

Post below is open!

(Shc)
The ebony warrior padded into the clearing, a huge grin plastered on his face. He never got tired of it, the gathering, a chance to meet new friends. He still never got a chance to clean of his legs after he fell in the creek on his way here. Pufftuft looked around the cluster of cats, his green eyes blazed with excitement, so many new faces, must mean that there were new apprentices and possibly new members of the clan. The Shadowclan warrior shook off the mud that was caked on his legs and let out a scowl "Yuck, now I smell like fish." he spat, his nose twitched with disgust.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 21st, 2017, 03:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkflight gave an inward sigh of relief, glad that at least one other cat didn't seem to be blatantly holding back from attacking. Everyone was so tense and aggitated, it was almost annoying. It seemed like no one knew how to let it go for just one night. At least Tealeaf felt the same. As the two cats introduced them selves to the Bengal, he dipped his head politely. "Well, it is certainly a pleasure to meet you both." He said, his voice very polite and cautious. He turned to glance at Tealeafs companion, who didn't seem as happy as she did. At Carcaralspirits words, he turned his attention back to the feline. "Yea, I think the tension isn't much of a secret. You'd have to be mouse rained if you didn't feel it here. Truce or not, it seems most of us still want to get at each other's throats." He sighed, his maw curving down into a frown. "Oh, Gatherings. Well, this will be my second as a warrior, but I went to three or for as an apprentice. What about you two?"
Caracalspirit chuckled at his relief, glad he wasn't as intensely upset at her Clan than some others. Tealeaf glanced at the leaders, looking powerful and wise as she smiled. "You too" Caracalspirit purred, her eyes glittering. "Yeah, it's a shame. The Gathering is usually a time of mingling and friendliness, but this time.." Tealeaf sighed, but her cheery demeanor quickly returned. She smiled softly, a glitter in her eyes. "This is Caracalspirit's first, but i've been once a few moons ago." Tealeaf purred, remembering her awe at the first Gathering she went to.
Old July 21st, 2017, 04:15 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

@MoonHeart & Friends
The tortiseshell she-cat walked quietly to a small spot near where many RiverClan cats were seated, bright green eyes scanning the bustling crowd. She kept her eyes open for a familiar golden tom, but grew frustrated as she didn't find him. She stood on her hind legs for a few heartbeats before returning to her sitting position, eyes narrowing as she made sure to glance at every cat in the clearing.
Surely he would want to see me?
What if he doesn't?
Should I just leave him be?
No, he would want to talk to me.
And I really want to talk to him.

More determined than before, she looked even more. She glanced at a few Clanmates, some of which huddled in small groups. Would he be looking for her there?
No, keep looking.
At last, she saw a flowing golden pelt among many other shades gray, black, ginger and brown, and immediately got to her paws and headed over, eyes sparkling in the moonlight. With each pawsteps, her heart drummed with uncertainty. However, for once, her heart told her to keep going. It was as if she was...
Falling for him.
Her mind tried desperately to steer her from the ridiculous thought, but her heart drummed louder, drowning put the thoughts. For once, she had found a cat that was nice, understanding and caring, and enjoyed her company- no way she'd let that go so soon.
She made it to Lionspirit after the small walk, she tapped him lightly on the back with her tail tip.
"Lionspirit? Hi!" She chirped, voice energetic. Not even a stutter. She wasn't the slightest bit nervous.
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old July 21st, 2017, 04:24 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

[Disclaimer: Some -phobic content]

[Open to FUZZ family members]

Head held high, Cedartuft picked her way into the clearing, her long tail brushing against others and sweeping the ground behind her. Gazing around the clearing, the molly let out a tired huff before picking her way over to a secluded corner away from most of the "undesirables." Honestly, Cedar had trouble understanding why in Starclan's name they were allowed to even touch the sacred ground of Seastones, but she'd just have to keep it to herself for now. A cough shook her frame, but she quickly recovered by giving her chest fur a few licks. Glancing around the clearing, Cedar let her gaze drift among the cats, mostly looking for her kits and mate, although she wasn't completely sure if all of them had decided to come. She had seen a few familiar pelts, most of her own beautiful, if not gorgeous, coloring, so she didn't feel entirely left out. All that was left was to wait for her family to seek her out. Raising her head high, she let her gaze wander to the rock holding almost all the leaders, shaking her head slightly. Cedar didn't get out of the nursery often - where else would she go? - but the old queen could spot a pregnancy from a mile away. She should resign and be where she belongs.. taking care of her kits. Shaking her head again, a displeased sigh leaving her maw, the molly shuffled her paws into a comfortable position and wrapped her tail around her paws neatly.
[Warning!
Homo-phobic/Non-Cis Gender-Phobic Content!
]

[If I skipped anyone I apologize, I couldn't find your post :/]

Panting ever-so-slightly, Feathermist wondered why she was at the gathering. She had chosen to come, but didn't really understand why. No matter, she was no where near popping her kits out, so she could still travel. It just wasn't suggested. Maybe it was healthier for the kits to get out every now and then, considering her last two litters were so small. She glanced around, searching for anyone she knew, when she found her mother shaking her head at the leaders. She padded up to her, still a bit tired from the journey to the Seastones. "What is it? The fact that Snowstar and Russetstar should really be in the nursery? Isn't that kind of old news?" she asked, trying to crack a joke to her mother, sitting next to the older queen. She soon decided to lay down instead, as her growing belly was getting uncomfortable to sit with.
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:43 PM

@Duststorm

Ashpaw looked around excitedly. "Golly, I didn't think so many cats would be at the gathering!" He said to Nightbreeze with a beaming smile. "I can't believe I'm at the gathering..." He said, bouncing on the tips of his toes, looking around before spotting Breezerunner and Neverwing. He blinked, watching their hostile exchange before bounding over to them before Nightbreeze could say anything to him. "Hey! Aren't you supposed to be getting along at the Gathering? StarClan's gonna get mad at you!" He declared, lashing his tail and puffing out his chest. Golly-gee, I feel so important! He thought to himself proudly, shooting a stern glare at them.
Neverwing and Breezerunner blinked at Ashpaw.
"Ah... I guess you're right..." Breezerunner stifled a 'd'aww' at the apprentice's behavior, the tension in her shoulders disappearing as she observed the SkyClan kit. "We should be getting along." She shot an apologetic glance at Neverwing, although there was still some trace amounts of suspicion in her eyes. "Right, Neverwing?"
Neverwing stared at Ashpaw for a moment, quite bewildered before nodding slightly. "Yeah... what Breezerunner said..." he said awkwardly, flicking his tail.
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:15 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

[Warning!
Homo-phobic/Non-Cis Gender-Phobic Content!
]

[If I skipped anyone I apologize, I couldn't find your post :/]

Panting ever-so-slightly, Feathermist wondered why she was at the gathering. She had chosen to come, but didn't really understand why. No matter, she was no where near popping her kits out, so she could still travel. It just wasn't suggested. Maybe it was healthier for the kits to get out every now and then, considering her last two litters were so small. She glanced around, searching for anyone she knew, when she found her mother shaking her head at the leaders. She padded up to her, still a bit tired from the journey to the Seastones. "What is it? The fact that Snowstar and Russetstar should really be in the nursery? Isn't that kind of old news?" she asked, trying to crack a joke to her mother, sitting next to the older queen. She soon decided to lay down instead, as her growing belly was getting uncomfortable to sit with.
Quietdance was there trailing behind his mate. He was always silent. A cat with few words, but his actions were different. He always kept himself busy, but since his mate was pregnant again, he made sure to occupy his time to her needs. She was a forever queen, constantly in the nursing tending to the other kits, and even their grandkit that was recently born to their eldest daughter. The tom stayed by her side, his tail flicks up, and his eyes scanned the area. Being in s crowd never suited this older tom. It made him cool as he only tolerated being near Shadowclan cats only. Though as they approached Feathermist's mother, Cedartuft, the older warrior greeted her with a curt nod. Upon her words, Quietdance rolled his eyes. They always had something to say about others, and truthfully the tom had gotten use to the snide comments because of their traditional views, but he allowed her to get comfortable, his eyes gazing at her growing belly before he looked up, and at leaders. He sat down near her, but he didn't say anything. Only allowing mother and daughter to talk.

Honeythistle approached, keeping his head high as if he owned the place. And, being who he was, he considered that he did own the place. He could hear the constant chatter of his oldest kits, and for a second was wondering where Royalflash had been to. That troublemaking son of his should had been following home, and promised to be on his best behavior, but he didn't see Royalflash anywhere. Honeythistle could see his mother and sister lounging around, so he approached them waving his tail in the air towards Sunrisedapple and Crimsonblaze but they probably didn't notice it. The tom gave his mother a quick nuzzle, a purer emitting out his throat. It was no doubt that Honeythistle was a mother's boy. "How is everyone doing? Hey--is dad suppose to be coming to the gathering? I could only imagine the type of insults he'll be making." The Maine coon spoke with a slight shake of his head, but he found it humorous at the same time.

@Duststorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
" That? That was the best thing I've ever seen! And I thought putting live frogs in the Warriors' den was funny, but that. Ants in his pelt? That is a gem of riots!" Stormpaw was amazed that a she cat like her could cause such chaos. " I mean you look so well, not like some one who would prank and cause riots but bam! You are one of the best pranker's I have met, Alunapaw, you have my respect, i can promise you that!" HE was waving his paws and had a crazy look on his face. The Three Riverclan warriors scooted away from him. "Anyways, how has the life Starclan planned for you treated you so far? Starclan must have hated me in my past life because they made my mom go insane and leave Shadowclan when I was only two moons old and my dad followed her when I was three and a half moons! My mom's friend took care of me, but that's only because no one else would! My mentor is more of a parent to me than anyone!" His voice cut like claws, and anger sparked in his pelt and eyes. He had hated the relationship his denmates had with their parents when they was all kits, he envied them and it made him sad and angry that his parents didn't want him.
Alunapaw sat down on her haunches, at first tilting her head at the tom but keeping a lovely smile on her face before she picked up a paw to give it a couple strokes, and allowed it to stroke her ears in the process. "Ah, come on anyone could had done that." She says, wrapping her tail slightly around her as she stared at the other apprentice. Alunapaw was such a troubled kit, that she became a troublemaker. She knew her uncle probably thought this was a phrase she was going through, but Alunapaw felt herself changing, hatching onto the dark voids in the world. "Oh? Good to know." She giggled. "I can give you a few ideas in case you want to have a bit of fun, the least to put it." She shrugged, but was happy to have made a new friend. Even though they were from different clans. Upon his next words, Alunapaw castes a quick glance towards her uncle, a small smile gracing her face. "I've been...okay." Starclan was there, they weren't talking to her, or bothering her. Alunapaw gave the tom a sad smile upon hearing about his past. In fact, her gaze lingered on him until she slithered her eyes upon a familiar black and white pelt. Of course, he wasn't staring back at her, but Alunapaw was probably staring at him more than she needed to. "You remind me a lot of my friend." Were they even friends? She knew they teased each other a lot, and that she was a bit mean to him, but she presumed they were friends. "Hunterpaw." She finished, smiling just thinking of the goofy tom. "I'm sorry that your parents left you, Stormpaw." She edged closer to her companion, frowning. "My dad died before I was even born, and my mom left me as well. I...know how it feels to be abandoned, and so does, Hunterpaw--but he has both of his parents. Only they're hardly around." She lowered her voice. It was a tender subject and quite the touchy one to her. In order to get away from it the feline usually went to her troublesome ways. It was much easier for the both of them. "But, hey!" She delicate brushed her tail against him. "Everything gonna get better. Don't lose hope, Stormpaw." She told him, encouragingly. Then flicked her gaze to roam her friend, Hunterpaw's pelt. "Some of our weakest moments, make us the strongest in the end." Her green eyes looked up to the stars. Perhaps, she was lucky. She had her uncle who loved her, and a clan that more or less tolerated and dealt with her. And, she knew Stormpaw would be the same. Hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Winchester View Post
Hunterpaw blinked slightly at Springwind's words, glancing up before looking back toward the ThunderClan cats. "Well..." He trailed off. He knew tensions were high between his birth Clan and his... His home Clan. And he did wonder what would happen if he ran into someone.

Like Honeypaw. Or... Well, she was probably a warrior by now, wasnt she? Like Foxpaw, and Blackpaw. And Goldenpaw. And Splashpaw, too. Hunterpaw blinked, wondering vaguely whether any of them were there. They were his kithood friends after all. Cats he'd sort of grown up with.

"Well we know how high tensions are." Hunterpaw finally said, looking through the ThunderClan crowd for the familiar pelts. "Dont think i'd be welcome in the crowd." He chuckled lightly, keeping his gaze trailing through the ThunderClan cats. Most of them were avoiding WindClan, but Hunterpaw couldnt help notice one particular Somali Tom that didnt exactly seem to care, weaving through each Clan and mewing cheerful greetings to each of them. He didnt seem to care, and honestly? Even a few cats from the other Clans seemed sort of happy to see him. The ginger Tom simply replied to them with cheeky smiles and happy laughs. Hunterpaw's gaze followed him with faint curiosity. "Hm."

Springwind walked through the crowds of cats, hoping to stay in line with his own clan. Sure, Thunderclan was around them. It was tension between the two clans, that was for sure. Though Springwind kept his head up because he refused to surrender to such. He stayed with his head raised, looking at the other cats with a friendly gaze. His eyes stayed friendly as much even to the Thunderclan cats. "It's alright if you talk to them. As long as you don't get attach." Springwind shrugged. It was his birth clan after all. Springwind didn't want to keep Hunterpaw from choosing his own decisions, but Hunterpaw was old enough to understand where his loyalty lied.

Just then, as another tom weaved through the crowds, Springwind held in a slight growl. "Do these cats not see where they're going?" He shook his head. Even if this tom looked fire fly, like everyone knew him, Springwind wondered what made the Somali tom so special. And, was he a thunderclan cat? Yes, of course. He had to be a thunderclan cat--but why wasn't he sitting with his own clan.

Upon the thoughtful expression of his apprentice, Springwind twitched his ears. "You know him?" He asked, throwing his head to point towards the Somali tom. The way Hunterpaw was staring with slight curiousity made the older warrior wonder if Hunterpaw had been friends with him, but then again he could be wrong. Yet, Hunterpaw seemed to know a lot of cats from different clans, and this cease to amaze Springwind.
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Springwind walked through the crowds of cats, hoping to stay in line with his own clan. Sure, Thunderclan was around them. It was tension between the two clans, that was for sure. Though Springwind kept his head up because he refused to surrender to such. He stayed with his head raised, looking at the other cats with a friendly gaze. His eyes stayed friendly as much even to the Thunderclan cats. "It's alright if you talk to them. As long as you don't get attach." Springwind shrugged. It was his birth clan after all. Springwind didn't want to keep Hunterpaw from choosing his own decisions, but Hunterpaw was old enough to understand where his loyalty lied.

Just then, as another tom weaved through the crowds, Springwind held in a slight growl. "Do these cats not see where they're going?" He shook his head. Even if this tom looked fire fly, like everyone knew him, Springwind wondered what made the Somali tom so special. And, was he a thunderclan cat? Yes, of course. He had to be a thunderclan cat--but why wasn't he sitting with his own clan.

Upon the thoughtful expression of his apprentice, Springwind twitched his ears. "You know him?" He asked, throwing his head to point towards the Somali tom. The way Hunterpaw was staring with slight curiousity made the older warrior wonder if Hunterpaw had been friends with him, but then again he could be wrong. Yet, Hunterpaw seemed to know a lot of cats from different clans, and this cease to amaze Springwind.
Hunterpaw nodded a little at Springwind's words, still watching the Somali, who continued to carelessly greet the other cats, who mostly replied with smiles and cheerful mews back at him. When the Tom drew closer, Hunterpaw pricked his ears, hearing a faint reply of "Hey, Foxy," from one of the cats that the Somali had spoken to. Hunterpaw smirked at the confirmation.

"Oh yeah, I know him." Hunterpaw chuckled. "He's an old friend of mine." With that he looked up at the Somali Tom drew closer, and grinned, raising his voice. "Hey, Fox!"

Immediately, the Tom's head swiveled around in his direction, and green eyes lit up. He mewed a goodbye to the cat he was talking to and headed Hunterpaw's way, a goofy smirk on his face. "Hey, Hunter! Great to see you kid, its been a while," He laughed and glanced up and looked at Springwind, and the smile widened. "Hey there, im Foxthorn!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

[ >:0 thanks Dust!! I Forgot I could have family members interact w/ each other XD ]

[Open for any FUZZ family members <3 ]

The golden warrior scrunched his nose up the moment he stepped into the clearing, his blue orbs blazed with disgust. The mingling of other clan scents was new to him, he wasn't used to it. After taking a few moments to adjust to the scents the tom smiled and hopped forward, excitement pulsed through every vein in his body. It was his first gathering, he wasn't able to attend the one when he was an apprentice since he got sick, which of course made everything in the world horrible, until he forgot about it. Blazingsky looked around for a few seconds, hoping to see a few members of his family bustling about, he had heard they were coming but he didn't get to see them before they set off.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 21st, 2017, 09:47 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Firesparks smiled and nodded to the unfamiliar tom that had so rudely bumped into her. Though, he apologized, so she couldn't be too mad as there were many cats at the Seastones. "It's alright if I were moving through a crowd this large at the speed you were I'd bump into some cats too," she said, a light-hearted yet sarcastic tone in her voice. "My name is Firesparks. I'm from Windclan," she said, puffing out her chest a bit when she mentioned her clan She was so proud of where she grew up.
"Nice to meet you, Firespsrks," Sprucefur purred. "Oh, and sorry again about bumping into you..." He added sheepishly, detecting the note of sarcasm in the Molly's voice. He didn't want to voice that he was ThunderClan, as tensions were high between the Clams, but knew his scent gave it away. So, instead of lying or avoiding the truth, he came right out and spoke, "I'm from ThunderClan. And no, I don't blame WindClan for anything. I really don't know what's happening at the moment..." He added, lowering his head. He knew almost all chances of having Firesparks as a friend were ruined. His green hues locked onto the ground, avoiding Firesparks' face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Royalflash sat down on his haunches, bringing up a paw to give it a tender lick. The she cat in front of him was not convincing enough, so he called off his act. In fact, he was ready to cause some trouble, but she was holding him back. What did she want anyway? The tom twitched his nose, breathing in deeply as he heard her speak. Ah, she wanted to know his name. Royalflash never felt secure when others knew his name. It made him slightly...unsafe. His fur bristled up for a moment, and he exhaled a deep breath. ''My name is--confidential. Sorry, not sorry. I don't give it out on a daily basis.'' He told her, getting to his paws, and gave off one of his cocky annoying smiles.

He didn't know much about this she cat, and as he took a whiff of her. Heavy Windclan settled within her. Royalflash shrugged. ''Yeah, I'm apart of Shadowclan. What's it to you?'' He cocked his head to the side, wondering what her deal was when it came to his home territory and the place he was raise. Sure, the tom himself couldn't stand it at times, but that was because he recently became a warrior, and his dad was always breathing down his back, so could you blame them? Her next words seemed to shock the tom, and it made him frown. Did she really just have the audacity to ask if his clan was evil? Was Shadowclan evil? His ears twitched, and he shook his head in disbelief. This she cat had to be kidding him, right? Royalflash didn't know how to answer that, so he allowed his slick attitude to do it for him. ''I'll let you be the judge of that. Think of us whatever as you feel.'' He says, his fur bristling slightly before he brushed past the she cat.

Evil? What's up with these clan cats? Are they all mouse-brained?
Wavesplash smirked. She saw how she could use this scenario to her advantage. When the tom spoke, she pricked her ears, listening, only to be met with disappointment. When he flashed that annoying grin, her blue hues flashed with irritation before settling back into their calm state. She gave s low chuckle and spoke. "Confidential, eh? Well, nice to meet you Confidential," the molly grinned, mocking the ShadowClan tom. Though she wasn't around many cats, she knew how to annoy them.

She cocked her head to the side, expression curious. She didn't know what to think of this tom, but knew from the start that he was... well, a bit egotistical. She could see it in the way he held himself. There was an air of... superiority around him. And in his voice, she could make out the arrogance. But she smirked, knowing how to deal with him. "What do you mean, 'what's it to me'?" she asked, looking innocent.

Wavesplash lowered her head. Why has she just asked that? Of course, she could see the slight frown as it worked its way on the tom's face. 'Wavesplash, why?' she thought bitterly, her expression unreadable. She looked back up as he spoke, and her hues darted up to the stars. She thought about his statement for a few moments before looking the tom in the eye. "Hey, sorry. Some of my clan mates are mouse-brains." she said, trying to lighten the mood. Her skin prickled as he brushed past her and she turned to face him. Her expression showed regret and a hint of mischief.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread