Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: May Gathering

Sheepfluff was extremely nervous, but hey she always was. The warrior heard the fighting of the leaders and her own leader trying to resolve it. Riverclan and Thunderclan were acting like kits. It was humiliating. She was glad she wasn't part of those two clans. The blind she-cat padded over to a spot with hardly any cats. They could still interact with her if they wanted to.

// open \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 17th, 2021, 08:41 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Finchwhisker quickened his pace, breaking off from the rear of the clan as he saw the Seastones looming closer. The sounds of bickering amongst the other clans had caught his attention. ShadowClan was arriving a bit later than everyone else, as usual, so he'd missed the front end of the drama, but by the time the ground beneath his paws was transitioning from grass to sand, it was clear there was a tension between ThunderClan and RiverClan that was still going strong. Any cat could've sensed it from a mile away.

Two of the cats at the top of the stones were ones he didn't recognize. Perhaps new leaders? Things had definitely changed in the past two moons. His thoughts remained focused on those new faces, until his eyes eventually wandered a little further down the Seastones. Wait a minute... who were those two sitting in his spot? One of them looked rather familiar. Ah, that's right. It was that one warrior he'd fought at the last gathering, whom he didn't exactly know the name of. But what was he doing up there? Had WindClan finally acquired themselves a deputy. Whatever drama was going on up at the top of the Seastones interested him, yes, but these two cats interested him much more. Making his way onto the ledge where the deputies sat, he soon found himself face to face with the two newcomers.

Naturally, his first instinct was to fire off at the WindClanner. Tensions obviously remained from the last gathering, if you could even call it that, but he did his best to stay dignified. Well, mostly. "Funny seeing you here. I suppose you're WindClan's deputy now, eh? Don't think for a second that means I see you as an equal." No WindClanner would ever be on the same level of a competent ShadowClan cat. Key word competent. He stared the other tom down for a moment. From their fight, he'd definitely gotten the idea that this cat was an experienced warrior, likely why he'd been chosen for the position. Rivalries aside, however, he did intend to get a bit more proper conversation rolling. Gatherings back when old Breezefart and Glidingfeather had been the other deputies were a complete bore. Perhaps he could change that stigma if this bunny and the fish-head two turned out to be at least mildly better. "I don't believe I ever caught your name. Care to tell?"

Not waiting long for a response, he pivoted towards the new RiverClan deputy. Now this cat, he knew absolutely nothing about, aside from her name, which he'd heard her say as he'd approached. "Good evening... Splashleap, was it?" Ever since he'd been appointed deputy a couple of moons ago, he couldn't recall seeing a RiverClan deputy at any of the other gatherings. And now that there was one, naturally, ThunderClan appeared to be missing one. Were they just doomed to have a maximum of three deputies? Oh well. The three of them sitting on this ledge already made things crowded enough.

@TheNyanCatMinecart @gs29513

[ShadowClan has Arrived]

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:43 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn. View Post
@Kyrieknight //

ohh, thistlethorn was this guys name, huh? so she was right, he did have a cool name. (definitely not elegant, or friendly sounding like her own-- it sounded more intimidating than anything, but he seemed pretty nice.) "it's nice to meet you too, thistlethorn!" she hummed in a sing-song tone with closed eyes. her eyes soon opened, staring right at the leaders. one..two..three...okay. she recognized two, twilightstar and eveningguy. (wait! wasn't he a deputy? where was the buckstar guy she had heard about?) and some..other...guy. at least shadowclan wasn't here.

"heyy, why do all the fishies and your clan seem to be on bad terms..?" sweetpaw questioned, slowly turning her attention back to thistlethorn. she couldn't hear eveningmist and the riverclan representative, but she could tell that they were arguing, or it looked like it. and so many thunderclanners and riverclanners were like, staring at eachother with so much hate!
___

@Fawnhearted ( for beebuzz ) //

beeblaze's eyes danced over all of the cats, his eyes narrowing slightly at a few cats that were arguing. even two of the leaders were bickering, it seemed. (though, he was pretty sure lionstorm was the fake-leader of riverclan, and buckstar was the leader of thunderclan, so he wasn't sure why they weren't here. but the tensions seemed high regardless.)

he tensed slightly as he watched a cat move past him, and sit beside him. by the cats smell, he was thunderclan. oh, he didn't like socializing. but he was curious to know what had happened. the scarred tom would look over to the thunderclanner, with such an expression that he almost looked furious. (he was not.)

"any idea why those two are bickering?" he inquired, pointing a paw in kestrelstar and eveningmists direction. he had a feeling something bad had happened, but he just wanted to see if his suspicions were true.
Beebuzz's fur bristled at first, but his fur layed flat when he realized this other cat wasn't an intruder. "Riverclan thinks we killed two of their warriors". He wasn't gonna go into who, it was honestly painful. He would never kill a cat, though he didn't doubt his clanmates would. Either way he didn't really know anything. "I'm Beebuzz from Thunderclan by the way!"

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:47 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post
For Tiabirb (Starlingflight)

Whitewolf had the good sense to separate an entire Clan's intentions with those of one individual, and she was determined not to hold RiverClan's awry nature against all of its members. She even had some friends in RiverClan. And those friendships were fine in her mind, for she was still prepared to meet the cats she'd allied with on the field of battle.

She had a family to look after now. If one of her so-called friends from another Clan tried to come between her and them, she wouldn't hesitate to show them what a war-torn Warrior's claws felt like.

"It's amazing to me how every moon, more Warriors and Apprentices take to behaving more immaturely than my Clan's Kits." Whitewolf let out a snort, allowing Starlingflight to see the judgemental side she often showed to other adults when her concern was gone and...other things had become painfully apparent. "I would conclude that something's in the water, but I've been drinking it for far longer than they." She took her seat by Starlingflight and flicked a torn ear after learning her name. "Whitewolf. Pleased to meet you. And, as far as news is concerned, ThunderClan has a new Leader. That's plain to see, but it's all we have." She would tell Starlingflight about her new kits, but that didn't seem like something she wanted to know, and the fact that ThunderClan had no Deputy yet was information that could damage them if Whitewolf gave it out. So she avoided mentioning what her Clan lacked and kept her business to herself. "I see RiverClan has new leadership as well."
The she-cat snorted in amusement. Yes, they would get along well. "It's like they forget that the Clans were formed for the sake of peace. That every cat can have their share of territory, prey and safety to raise their kits." She murmured to Whitewolf, "Two new leaders, between the two Clans who are the likeliest to shed blood. If this breaks out into a fight, the kits are going to hear stories of this for moons." She said, tucking her paws under her chest to get more comfortable.

It wasn't hard to notice the lack of Thunderclan deputy, but that was not their matter. They had been practically deputyless and leaderless (aside from Lionstorm and Fawnheart, who had led the Clan in the absence of the formal roles.)

"Truly a pleasure, Whitewolf. It brings me warmth that even among such childishness that some cats can be civil, even to their rivals." She blinked over at Whitewolf with a faint smile. "How old are you, if I may ask? You seem to have many moons about you," It was a passive observation from Starlingflight.
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Ebonyfang looked as Finchwhisker finally showed up. It was about time the rest of his clan showed up. He always came here early by himself, which most likely was fine as he wasn't doing any harm. Now enough of that he looked back at Snakeheart. "Hey if that cat who killed that apprentice was ever caught I'd be sure to let you know. Young cats are the future. It was wrong for them to be taken from you.", he responded. Plus they weren't trying to mess with Riverclan at this time, Their main focus was still on Windclan.

"Grimhounds new. He isn't knowledge in a bunch of clan stuff, but he is great in battle I hear. I hope in the future none of our cats fight any of your warriors. If I find out I'll put my foot down.", he added. Seeing the new Windclan Medicine cat he turned his head. There was no way he was talking to them or even acknowledge them. More so he was guilty for killing one of their clanmates a while back.

Ebonyfang looked at Sunhowl and Iciclepaw. He had no clue why Snakeheart was arguing. "You two must be the new Thunderclan medicine cats. Welcome. We soon will be having a meeting I hope, which is one thing I want to know when we should do that.", he meowed.

// @Rani; @Panda1440; @Exis; @Rockfall; @Fletcher; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 17th, 2021, 09:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar barely felt the pain coming from the puncture wound on her shoulder, she probably shouldn't be moving around much, but she wasn't one to miss a Gathering if it could be helped. Last time had been so entertaining watching ThunderClan and RiverClan at each other's throats. She was expecting the same this Gathering. She was not disappointed.

As much as she'd like to bask in the hostility and tension in the air, she got distracted by a number of things. First, Ebonyfang had arrived with a few extras before she and Finchwhisker had. She didn't care if the cat went ahead with them, but the fact that a few ShadowClanners had thought to tag along was a problem. That needed to be remedy rapidly.

Her ears shot up and a low snarl could be heard as she shot a glare at Ebonyfang so hot it was a shock he hadn't combust yet. Dawnstar didn't usually get involved with the medicine cat business, it was tedious and dull, but hearing Ebonyfang actually speak against a clanmate was rather irksome. It changed several of her views on the tom, perhaps it would be a good idea to start looking around the clan for a new medicine cat and apprentice. What little trust she had in both cats had evaporated just like that. Pity, it seemed that she had been wrong about Ebonyfang after all. He might have been trained by her mother, but he was nothing like her. Regardless of if she liked the cat or not, Icestar would have defended her clanmate whether it was wrong or right. He was soft, softer than she had originally thought, it was disgusting. Yup, she needed to find new medicine cats immediately.

Dawnstar would make that her new priority, some cats in her clan had to know the basics about herbs, other than her. If not they could learn. "Ebonyfang, you're not allowed to go ahead of me or Finchwhisker anymore, some of the cats are starting to follow, and I don't need them thinking that's allowed." She tossed over her shoulder before leaping up onto the stones.

Dawnstar scowled faintly seeing Bunnystar had placed herself between the two new bickering toms. "Who the hell are you two?" Dawnstar asked, yawning, before turning to lick at her shoulder. She didn't seem to care much if they answered her or not. She was too busy staring at Bunnystar's new deputy. He looked a bit interesting, he might be entertaining in a fight, but nothing more.

Her gaze returns to the gathered cats, spotting a familiar marred face among the cats. Mangledface?! Hadn't she killed him? Oooooooh! Did StarClan bring him back. She's already seen the whole reviving thing done, she had no clue why some cats came back and others did not. She didn't really care, he wasn't sitting with the bunnies. With that, he bored her. Dawnstar went back to watching the new toms, not bothering to hide how funny she thought their little fight was. She hoped they did start a fight, besides those dogs, she hasn't had any good brawls in a while.

Now that she stared at him, wasn't that the hairball who had caused trouble with one of her apprentices' last Gathering? It certainly looked like him? They let a cat who started stuff with an apprentice be their leader? How far RiverClan has fallen! Between the dung they pulled with her warrior and at the last Gathering, Dawnstar had half a mind to pick a fight with the fishes, lose, win, who cares, she just wanted to cause some damage, the pain she gifted was a win in her eyes. They had to know by now that Dawnstar didn't care at all for the warrior code, if push came to shove and the fishes forced her claws, she'd make sure they remembered her. She had lives to go through and times to kill. It would be smarter to raid her clan before she raids them, unlike the bunnies, she didn't need to keep the fishes around. If she got near their nursery, she'd rip through their kits and queens like a tornado. This was becoming more appealing the more she thought about it.

She didn't quite understand what their deal was, she's been leaving them alone. Yes, some of her cats were causing trouble, if they could actually point out which ones it was, Dawnstar had no problem killing them here and now if it made them lay off. Dawnstar knew better than to deal with two clans, bunnies first, fishes later. Icestar liked stirring up trouble with all the clans, Dawnstar preferred picking on one cat and then moving on to another when she was done with the first. Easier that way, RiverClan didn't seem to get that memo, they were barking up the wrong tree. Dawnstar had no problem raiding them over and over and over again, or vice versa, so long as she got to spill some blood and stop some hearts, she was happy. If ThunderClan was smart they'd kill two birds with one stone, but those honorable squirrels... she wasn't expecting much from them.

"You," Dawnstar stood up while glaring fiercely at the bickering RiverClan cat."Aren't you the mouebrain who struck one of my apprentice's at the last gathering?" It was clear that she wasn't waiting for an answer. "Don't tell me that you're the new leader of RiverClan." She hides her laugher as best as she could, finding this incredibly funny. The tom couldn't keep his cool when dealing with mere apprentices from opposing clans. They actually trusted this temperamental fool to lead a clan. This proved her point that StarClan was full of a bunch of mice and kittypets.

@spade @Moonraven @Jackpot @Angelique

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 17th, 2021, 09:01 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
The she-cat snorted in amusement. Yes, they would get along well. "It's like they forget that the Clans were formed for the sake of peace. That every cat can have their share of territory, prey and safety to raise their kits." She murmured to Whitewolf, "Two new leaders, between the two Clans who are the likeliest to shed blood. If this breaks out into a fight, the kits are going to hear stories of this for moons." She said, tucking her paws under her chest to get more comfortable.

It wasn't hard to notice the lack of Thunderclan deputy, but that was not their matter. They had been practically deputyless and leaderless (aside from Lionstorm and Fawnheart, who had led the Clan in the absence of the formal roles.)

"Truly a pleasure, Whitewolf. It brings me warmth that even among such childishness that some cats can be civil, even to their rivals." She blinked over at Whitewolf with a faint smile. "How old are you, if I may ask? You seem to have many moons about you," It was a passive observation from Starlingflight.

For Tiabirb (Starlingflight)

Whitewolf chuckled at Starlingflight's statement about the Clans being created for the purpose of peace, for it seemed even the most important of cats tended to forget that at times. How simpler a place the world would be if only every cat remembered their manners...

"That's what the Elders and experienced Warriors are for: to guide our Leaders in their times of strife." Whitewolf hadn't intended to let her emotions show so visibly, but she despised being ingenuine. That large sigh she let out, though? That might've said too much to Starlingflight about how she was feeling. "Eveningstar is thirty moons. He's certainly capable, but being so young, I hope he has the good sense to come ask his elders for advice. I and the other older cats will certainly have plenty to give him." After she'd spoken, Starlingflight brought up yet another feat Whitewolf couldn't understand--the childishness that took place between individual cats if they happened to be from rival Clans. Whitewolf was a firm believer that all cats were made of the same stuff, Clan or no Clan. And, for that matter, regardless of which Clan they belonged to. All cats had the same, four gifts. "This is my seventy-sixth moon," said Whitewolf. She'd stopped being shy about her age in her mid-fifties and didn't mind giving Starlingflight an exact number.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old May 17th, 2021, 09:10 PM
chirps

There was more he wanted to say, to do. Oh, how badly Kestrelstar wanted to rip into Eveningmist's - or perhaps now he was Eveningstar now - throat for the crimes that ThunderClan had committed. He wanted the named of every cat who left a scare on Lionstorm's body. He wanted them to pay. At least his trap idea had worked - slicing the new leader down to a disadvantage already. It would come in handy during battle, and Kestrelstar could practically taste victory and vengeance already.

As he opened his mouth to add more, he was interrupted by Twilightstar making her way up the rocks and making her spot in between them. For a brief moment guilt trickled down him as he realized that this would be Twilightstar's first impression of him as RiverClan's leader, and the last thing he wanted was for tensions between them to be high as well. He actually was beginning to like WindClan. "Lionstorm has perished as well. I received my lives and am now Kestrelstar, though I met you during Snakeheart's patrol not long ago," the gray tabby offered, offering the tiniest of head dips - even he knew to pay respect where it was due.

He decided to trash his comment to Eveningstar for now, and turned around to face the gathered cats below in time to notice a familiar tabby pelt clawing his way up the rocks. The twitching corners of his lips were hard to resist, and a smirk inevitably broke out. So he was Fish Dad now? Seemed... fitting. Unlike the last cat who had jumped up on the rocks, Kestrelstar showed no hostility towards the young apprentice. He felt the youngster land on his back and let out a small growl - though it was nothing but playful. "It's Fish Star now," he replied, though he'd take Fish Dad though.

The next cat to come earned a slightly bristled pelt, though not as much as normal - Kestrelstar wouldn't do anything that might seem "scary" for Fernpaw. He simply watched Dawnstar through cool yellow eyes, not nodding, or anything. He wondered if she recalled his open challenge to her from the last Gathering.

Apparently she had noticed - the dirt he’d kicked up against Maplepaw. Kestrelstar just snickered, not at all phased by the intimidation that the ShadowClan leader seemed to be placing on him. Narrowed yellow eyes shot to her. ”Someone has to keep your cats in line since you don’t seem to be doing a well enough job of it,” he sneered, not at all fearful of her. In his mind, she was just an overgrown kit whaling when cats didn’t do what she wanted them to.

But his quarrel wasn’t with ShadowClan tonight. Snakeheart was handling it with Ebonyfang, so the RiverClan leader simply turned his gaze back to the gathering crowd, ready to get this Gathering started.

// @Undertaker @Moonraven @Jackpot
Old May 17th, 2021, 09:16 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Darktiger sat listening to all this. The fish brains got a new leader and she hadnt seen that stupid Snow whatever her name was. Sbe was glad that the tentions between acouple different cats happened and she scoffed at others. She stood there looking around wandering who she could talk to. @~dust~

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 17th, 2021, 09:19 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Gingerpaw (Open!)

Gingerpaw scurried in behind Finchwhisker, tail held high. It seems Shadowclan is the last to arrive! We saved the best for last! She thought smugly. The air here was tense, something she could honestly care less about. She needed someone to talk to!
---
Robinwhisker ( @finn. )

Limping into the clearing behind Eveningstar, Robinwhisker felt odd. This time last moon she had been in such high spirits. The fresh new-leaf breeze that had swept through the gathering last time now felt sharp and unwelcoming. Almost mocking.

She didn't want to come. In fact she almost didn't. A clan she once regarded as an ally murdered her leader and clanmates in cold blood. And for what? How could Starclan have let such a evil cat rule a whole clan for so many moons? I hope he is rotting in the Dark Forest for the rest of his miserable days.

She really only had two cats who she came for. First of course was Eveningstar. Even if Robinwhisker wanted to rip into Riverclan as soon as possible, she trusted Eveningstar and his plans for how to deal with them. If anything, she came for moral support. The second cat? Well, if anyone in Thunderclan asked there wasn't a second cat. Perhaps she had a friend in Windclan or Shadowclan, but certainly not Riverclan...

She wanted to see Sprigcloud again. Eveningstar hadn't taken action yet which was...fine... but she needed answers. The tom she had met last moon was truly the only fish cat that she didn't want to hurt. She trusted him.