Today 02:29 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 4th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Charging into the thicket Willowpaws head whipped around as she did her best to look at everything. She'd been running everywhere so far in an attempt to see it all, her still short legs the only reason she hadn't lost her mentor yet. Eventually her panting breaths tapered off into quieter breathing, noticing the almost eerie quiet of the area. "Why is it so quiet Snowfern? It's really.... still.... Is it supposed to be like that?" Maybe it was her being paranoid and maybe it was just animal instinct but there was something about this place that made her wary.
@Mumble
Old July 6th, 2020, 10:31 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardblaze padded beside Shimmeringpool as they arrived into Sleepy Thicket. She had heard the stories of a ghost and it intrigued and made her a little nervous, "You don't think we'll see anything, right?" She was glad to be out of camp and get to go hunting again, but she hadn't been here before and hoped nothing strange would happen.

@Shimm
Old July 7th, 2020, 01:53 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Charging into the thicket Willowpaws head whipped around as she did her best to look at everything. She'd been running everywhere so far in an attempt to see it all, her still short legs the only reason she hadn't lost her mentor yet. Eventually her panting breaths tapered off into quieter breathing, noticing the almost eerie quiet of the area. "Why is it so quiet Snowfern? It's really.... still.... Is it supposed to be like that?" Maybe it was her being paranoid and maybe it was just animal instinct but there was something about this place that made her wary.
@Mumble
Snowfern had a soft smile on her face as they entered her favorite area in the whole territory. She giggled as she watched Willowpaw dash around, "It's always like this. That's why I like it here. It's quite peaceful, right?" she mewed, sitting down and basking in the soothing breeze that was drifting through the forest. "We can move on if it makes you feel uncomfortable" she offered, a teasing smile growing on her maw.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 7th, 2020, 02:15 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Snowfern had a soft smile on her face as they entered her favorite area in the whole territory. She giggled as she watched Willowpaw dash around, "It's always like this. That's why I like it here. It's quite peaceful, right?" she mewed, sitting down and basking in the soothing breeze that was drifting through the forest. "We can move on if it makes you feel uncomfortable" she offered, a teasing smile growing on her maw.
Willowpaw puffed up like an angry bird at the tease "Im not scared! There's nothing here to be scared of!" she blustered before calming slightly "As long as there's no crabs, Im not dealing with any crabs." she muttered while sniffing around keeping half an ear on Snowfern. All these new smells and some she even recognised from the prey pile. Maybe she could find a bird! Aaaaaaand probably fail to catch it, whatever it was her first time out.
Old July 8th, 2020, 02:51 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpool silently padded alongside to Leopardblaze and taking in the beautiful full-leaf season. Upon arriving at Sleepy Thicket the silver and white warrior noticed that her clanmate was...nervous? "No, and if we do, wells sadly we have to fight it off." She said with a soft smile and shrug.

@Leopardblaze
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:15 AM

"Okay," Leopardblaze said, with a nod, feeling reassured she quickly dismissed the thought of them possibly seeing a ghost or anything unusual, they were here to hunt. "That looks like a place where something would be," she meowed peering into the trees, angling her ears towards a tree whose roots were protruding from the ground a bit, which seemed like a place where mice would be hiding. She was ready to start hunting, it had been a while since she had been able to. The forest was quiet and calm, which helped to settle her nerves and relax, it really was quite pretty out here. Hopefully she would find some mice or better yet a squirrel, it had been so long since she had caught a squirrel.
@Shimm

Last edited by Leopardblaze; July 8th, 2020 at 11:15 AM.
Old July 11th, 2020, 11:13 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpool smiled at her clanmate, it felt good that she helped Leopardblaze feel better. Light blue eyes following the molly's the silver and white warrior nodded. "Let's see if there are any prey there." Voice going low to not disturb any wildlife that could be near. Making her gait gentle and unnoticeable Shimmeringpool moved forward towards the tree. Ears angled and perked the molly hoped to hear some kind of noise. Opening her maw that's when the Riverclanner smelled the squirrel. Where was it? She surely can't climb a tree if it's up there. Turning to Leopardblaze, Shimmeringpool wondered if she could see or smell it as well.

@Leopardblaze
Old July 11th, 2020, 11:15 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Willowpaw puffed up like an angry bird at the tease "Im not scared! There's nothing here to be scared of!" she blustered before calming slightly "As long as there's no crabs, Im not dealing with any crabs." she muttered while sniffing around keeping half an ear on Snowfern. All these new smells and some she even recognised from the prey pile. Maybe she could find a bird! Aaaaaaand probably fail to catch it, whatever it was her first time out.
Snowfern giggled at Willowpaws reaction. Oh, how she loved reading her! "okay, willowpaw. If you say so!" She laughed, lifting a paw to wipe an imaginary tear away. Looking around, she raised an eyebrow. Crabs? There weren't any crabs that she knew of her. "don't worry, there aren't any crabs here" She insisted. She smiled as she watched her apprentice explore the area, and she felt a bit of nostalgia. She became an apprentice when she was just 4 moons old, and she has acted the exact same way when she was first exploring the territory. "let me know when you're ready to move on, okay?" She mewed.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 11th, 2020, 11:26 AM

Leopardblaze nodded and moved quietly beside Shimmeringpool, making sure to avoid any crisp leaves or twigs that could snap as they made their way to the tree. She saw the silver and white molly react to a scent, so she paused for a moment tasting the air before catching the scent of a squirrel. She began scanning the area and the branches of the tree above hoping to spot the squirrel somewhere, her claws itched to climb it had been a while since she had been up a tree, the chance to always be up in the trees was definitely something she missed about SkyClan. She caught Shimmeringpool's eyes on her and turned giving her a small nod to let her know she knew the squirrel was near. If she could only spot the flicker of the squirrel's fluffy tail somewhere.
@Shimm
Old July 11th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Snowfern giggled at Willowpaws reaction. Oh, how she loved reading her! "okay, willowpaw. If you say so!" She laughed, lifting a paw to wipe an imaginary tear away. Looking around, she raised an eyebrow. Crabs? There weren't any crabs that she knew of her. "don't worry, there aren't any crabs here" She insisted. She smiled as she watched her apprentice explore the area, and she felt a bit of nostalgia. She became an apprentice when she was just 4 moons old, and she has acted the exact same way when she was first exploring the territory. "let me know when you're ready to move on, okay?" She mewed.
Willowpaw finished up with her sniffing and came back to Snowfern after a time, failing to find any prey her charge into the clearing hadn't scared away. "Can we go to the river next? I really really wanna see it!" The sleepy thicket was pretty cool but Willowpaw didn't think it would be her favourite place in the territory, she'd have to keep exploring to figure out what that was.

(We gonna delay the other stuff to focus on the hunting patrol? It is the rp with a time limit and Im excited for the hawk disaster)
Closed Thread