Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WarriorGalaxy's Characters
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:29 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Nixey
Today 06:18 AM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 06:12 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:51 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 05:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2021, 01:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

[ @~Kitty~ ]

Blizzardwind didn't like this one single bit, everyone tryna kill each other, this was dumb, cats had no brain these days. He saw cats fall, Clanmates and enemies, but none fazed him. Not anymore, he had seen too much death, now it was a normality.

As he stalked forward, not exactly knowing what to do, he saw a kit scamper out of ThunderClan nursery. He let out an irritable hiss, and walked over. "Get back in the den, stupid!" Did ThunderClan have no discipline? He snarled at the kit, trying to look scary so it would run back inside. "Unless you want to be shredded!" He added, flexing his claws. Would he really kill a kit, no. But whatever worked.

[let's not have them chat, I just knew he would want to yell at Dawnkit]

He wasn't planning on fighting, but everyone else seemed to, so he looked for some ThunderClan cats that he could fight. RiverClan might be run by a psycho, but it was his home and ThunderClan had crossed so many flipping lines, so he knew he should fight.

[open for two tc cats!]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 25th, 2021, 01:35 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Her opponent's claws missed her by a hair length, thank the stars. She needed to be more careful. She spun around and tried to rake his face. She wanted to scream, to tell him that the warrior code said 1. An honorable warrior doesn't need to kill (it's not explicitly forbidden) and 2. The warrior code is whatever the clan leader orders. But she needed to keep her concentration, only fools chatted during a fight.

Hemlockheart
He decided it would be good to get her paws out of commission, and attempted to crunch down on one of her paws,
Away from the claws, of course.
Old July 25th, 2021, 01:39 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Open

Mistyshade

Mistyshade looked around wildly, then raced into the nursery. "Kits, stay in here! I swear I'll protect you!"
Old July 25th, 2021, 01:45 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Pinewatch
________
This was her fault... all her fault.
Her neck fur was soaked with tears, and her face a wreck of mourning and sorrow.
What had she done?
The squirrel dropped from her maw with a soft thump, and she let out a whimper,
“I was just trying to help my clan...” She murmured, voice cracking.
She looked at the squirrel, still whole and fresh.
Despite the war going on around her, she buried the squirrel.
“We will need all the prey we can get once this is over, I might as well not let good food go to waste...”
Her clan, she was always thinking about ThunderClan.
And her father, her father was fighting, blood dripped down Hemlockheart’s face as he grappled with a RiverClan she-cat, who’s paws looked as if they were dipped in blood.
Once upon a time, she may have shared prey with that cat as an apprentice, but now if she tried to approach, she would be shredded.
She blinked tears out of her eyes.
No, no, I must keep from breaking down, I have to save... save ThunderClan, She thought, I need to protect the clan, for the future generations...
She choked back a sob that was beginning to overwhelm her, and spotted him.
Kestrelstar.
Her blood boiled only with a single glance at his evil, cruel yellow eyes.
He followed me, he brought his horrible clanmates with him, he brought evil on my home.
He must be stopped.
With a snarl ripping from her that was harsh, more animalistic than she had ever released, she pounced upon the RiverClan leader, intent on ending his life.
Her claws outstretched, she went right for the throat.

Last edited by Willowfern; July 25th, 2021 at 01:47 PM.
Old July 25th, 2021, 01:45 PM
Yandere Lover Girl

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust~ View Post

Open

Mistyshade

Mistyshade looked around wildly, then raced into the nursery. "Kits, stay in here! I swear I'll protect you!"
Chamomilekit pushed up against Fiercekit inside the nursery. What's going on? the 4 moons old kit squeaked in fear. @Songwing

Last edited by YandereKitty; July 25th, 2021 at 01:46 PM.
Old July 25th, 2021, 01:52 PM
chirps

By now her entire body was quivering. Olivenose was terrified, the stench of her fate hanging heavily in front of her nose. Bile coated her throat as she cowered before the claws of Ravenskip. Sharp, curved talons in which if she could still see, she might've seen her reflection; her fate. The shrill of the battlefield raged on all around them, but time seemed to slow down. The noises, the claws, even the words that were spoken to her.

"Please, I haven't done anything to you!"

Olivenose wasn't daft enough to think that her pitiful attempts at begging for her life would matter. Not to this cat. Without her sight, she was helpless, cowering on the ground and wishing for someone, anyone. Her mother. Jackdawblaze. Otterstorm, the young tom she had met at the prey pile once upon a time...

// @-Ash- [ any PP on Olive from here on is approved by me! ]
Old July 25th, 2021, 01:54 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

“Kestrelstar.” Nightleap said. “We will win.” She smiled, looked to him.
(Softshadow can try to attack then night get in way?)
@spade

Character Site
The one piece is real.

Last edited by Kunaisoul; July 25th, 2021 at 01:55 PM.
Old July 25th, 2021, 01:59 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@-Ash-
short reaction between the two but here's some extra panic material for pepper ;w; //

➸ rainykit

rainykits head pounded and their heart thudded in their chest, everything seemed to be doubling. their heart seemed to stop beating for a second, then rush to beat more times than it should've. the shaking made them shriek, paws flailing as they fell backwards, shuffling away from the cat. then, they noticed it wasn't a riverclanner.., just a thunderclan kit who was as scared as they were. they blinked rapidly, failing to find enough air in them to breathe out a response, simply nodding.

they were okay, if they just..ignored the overwhelming sense of dread that was about to engulf them.

more yowls made tears well up in their eyes, rolling down their cheeks. "it- it's..its - i don't..im.." they gasped, staring at pepperkit with wide eyes. everything was so LOUD. too loud for them - they felt dizzy and they weren't sure if it was because of the headache, shrieks, or their struggles to breath. before they knew it, everything seemed to slow as their vision black, head hitting the ground as they passed out.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 25th, 2021, 02:24 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
(TC:OPEN)

He'd been on one of his usual walk abouts, his head too loud and that mixed with his clanmates usual chattering was just too much. After a good chunk of time he'd begun to make his way back, ears twitching as he heard a quiet humming that slowly got louder the closer he got. His blood froze the second he realized it wasn't a humming, it was shouting, fighting, howls and screams all coming from the Camp. The Air stunk of Riverclan, how had he not noticed this earlier?

The Calico launched himself forwards, paws thrumming against the ground as he practically leapt towards the entrance. Bursting through the fronds he stood there for only a few seconds, allowing himself to collect his thoughts, before he flung himself at the closest Riverclanner.

--------------------
Rowanmist
(RC:OPEN)

He was late, but in his defense he hadn't realized they'd left. Considering he wasn't actually supposed to be coming along. He was still somewhat healing, spells of nausea and dizziness fell over him still, but he was beginning to be able to power through them.

The Maine Coon skid into the camp, blue eyes looking for a familiar pelt, specifically a grey and white one. He knew without a doubt Goosefury was in this fight, an angry Goosefury at that if he was remembering his kithood friend right. He wasn't an expert, but fighting while blinded by anger was a one way ticket to death.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old July 25th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Hemlockheart
He decided it would be good to get her paws out of commission, and attempted to crunch down on one of her paws,
Away from the claws, of course.
Lizardfrost had already had her paws targeted by geckosprout. She quickly tried to use this bite as an advantage, trying to retract her paw and pull the enemy closer as she flailed at his ears with her othe paw.
Closed Thread