Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 11:20 PM

Old March 25th, 2017, 10:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Can I join?
you don't have to ask, just post, although you should say (open) if you would like for others to role play with you~

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:38 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Oh, okay. Thanks .u.
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

The ginger tabby with white paws and a white tail tip opened her green eyes, gasping as she stood. Her eyes scanned her puffy fur, it seemed to glitter with.. stars? "No! I CAN'T be dead!" She gaped, trying to wake herself up or go back to the normal world in her Clan. She realized she truly was dead, slumping down and groaning. "Nooo, what about my Clan?!" She groaned, twitching her fluffy tail.

(Open too roleplay with)
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

The ginger and white cat stood to her paws, trying to ignore the shine of the stars in it as she tried to find another cat. She needed too know what was happening, and why she was here. She padded with ease through the territory of what she now recognized as StarClan, seeing many cats she knew or kin that had died before the young she-cat.

(Open)

Last edited by wickedvirtues; March 25th, 2017 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Added more
Old March 27th, 2017, 08:59 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@fenic!

Aspenflash blinked his eyes open, the drowsiness in his yellow-green hues quickly fading away as he woke to unfamiliar surroundings. With a gasp of fright, he swiftly rose to his paws, his thick, long pelt bouncing with the abrupt movement. With his gray paw pads pressed firmly against the ground, he stood tall despite his confusion and fear, an air of fatherly confidence revolving around him. Shock kept his tail from swinging like it usually did, just as it kept him from properly gathering his thoughts. Finally, the starry land seemed to bring back an ounce of realization to Aspenflash, and he silently warned himself that he must be within StarClan's skies. Exhaling heavily with relief, he began to sweep his tail back and forth, disturbing the ground slightly. His ears and whiskers would frequently twitch, a sign of him searching for an ancestor to help ease his racing heart. Why am I here?

Swiveling his head around, his searching eyes pried at his surroundings. He itched for comfort, for a StarClan cat to meet him and tell him why he was here. Will... will I see Mapleleaf? Are they - is this StarClan telling me my mate is dead? Pain stabbed his heart, and his knees buckled, but he kept himself from collapsing to the ground. His legs continued to shake, however, and his head lowered to be level with his shoulders. His bushy tail simply dropped, and his flanks heaved with every shaky breath. Mapleleaf went missing not long after being appointed deputy, and his clanmates have considered her to be deceased. Unfortunately, Aspenflash has begun to believe them. It's been moons since he last saw her, and if she were still breathing, why didn't she return to him? Now, SkyClan had a new home, leaving behind the place he made his favorite memories.

And even if she were alive, she had no way of knowing about their kits' deaths. Their only breathing kit was their daughter, Ashenleaves, who had recently been made a warrior. And Aspenflash was eager to talk to her, as they hadn't spoken since she was kit-age. He wasn't close to any of kits, actually, two of them dying at an extremely young age and his son passing away not very long ago. His kits disliked him since kithood, or so, he believed, and despite his pathetic effort to get them to love him, they simply never grew close. He had many regrets in his life, but engaging Mapleleaf and creating their kits was not one of them. He only wished he could love them all better than he had.

With a choking sob at the depressing thoughts of his family, Aspenflash allowed himself to fall to the ground where he hid his muzzle beneath his large forepaws. Tightly closing his eyes, he pressed down on his muzzle, attempting to stop the haunting cries. His tail was curled at his flank, covering one of his hind paws. He was stretched out, not curled up to try to make himself appear smaller, hinting that he didn't care if anybody noticed him. His family was dead, and he couldn't do anything about it.
Rowanflower wasn't exactly in the best mood- but ever since he'd died, nothing really seemed to be working out for him, anyways. He always thought that when a cat died, their life finally received closure, and that he'd be able to figure everything out for himself, everything that seemed to lead up to how he'd died, and everything about his still-broken family. His mother had disappeared when he was an apprentice, and only one of his siblings was still alive- Ashenleaves. The only thing that'd been happening was him wasting away here- he could swear that he was even more transparent than warriors who'd been in the starry fields for ages, though he wasn't too sure. Wandering out into the star-filled territory with a feeling of utter grief, he was rather surprised to see somebody there, almost waiting for him. "Dad!"
Old March 28th, 2017, 04:29 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Rowanflower wasn't exactly in the best mood- but ever since he'd died, nothing really seemed to be working out for him, anyways. He always thought that when a cat died, their life finally received closure, and that he'd be able to figure everything out for himself, everything that seemed to lead up to how he'd died, and everything about his still-broken family. His mother had disappeared when he was an apprentice, and only one of his siblings was still alive- Ashenleaves. The only thing that'd been happening was him wasting away here- he could swear that he was even more transparent than warriors who'd been in the starry fields for ages, though he wasn't too sure. Wandering out into the star-filled territory with a feeling of utter grief, he was rather surprised to see somebody there, almost waiting for him. "Dad!"
Aspenflash's gaze fell on his deceased son, and he was immediately flooded with cheer. He launched himself forward, toward Rowanflower. Really, father and son never shared a close relationship, but that didn't prevent Aspenflash from loving the tomcat before him. He had yearned for an appropriate relationship with his son, but his wish had been denied. He regretted many things, one of those things being his closeness to his kits.

He halted just before Rowanflower, a mouse-length or two. His green eyes shimmered joyously as he looked down at his son. He swiftly studied Rowanflower with a low purr rumbling in his throat. Unlike Rowanflower, Aspenflash had a lot to say, and he would say everything, ``Oh, son, I am so, so sorry! I didn't give you the life you could've had. I was an awful father, I truly was, but I swear to StarClan, I swear to you, I will do so much better. You were to young for StarClan to take you - I think about you a lot, y'know. I think about everyone a lot - your mother, your siblings... I'm just so happy I finally get to see you again!`` His voice was cracking as he spoke, the emotions he had kept bottled up for so long about to explode. ``I'm sorry,`` Aspenflash finished, taking a moment so he could gather himself.
Old March 28th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

A small she cat padded in. "Were am I?" She asked. The grey she cat smiled and looked down on her mate. She was sleeping in her nest. She padded away and sat alone, clawsdigging in the ground.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 28th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The ginger and white cat stood to her paws, trying to ignore the shine of the stars in it as she tried to find another cat. She needed too know what was happening, and why she was here. She padded with ease through the territory of what she now recognized as StarClan, seeing many cats she knew or kin that had died before the young she-cat.

(Open)
WishStone padded up to her. "Hello" she purred. "I am from Shadowclan. I have watched over you. Andi am sorry you had to leave your clan. They will remember you dearly" she purred

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 30th, 2017, 05:30 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Aspenflash's gaze fell on his deceased son, and he was immediately flooded with cheer. He launched himself forward, toward Rowanflower. Really, father and son never shared a close relationship, but that didn't prevent Aspenflash from loving the tomcat before him. He had yearned for an appropriate relationship with his son, but his wish had been denied. He regretted many things, one of those things being his closeness to his kits.

He halted just before Rowanflower, a mouse-length or two. His green eyes shimmered joyously as he looked down at his son. He swiftly studied Rowanflower with a low purr rumbling in his throat. Unlike Rowanflower, Aspenflash had a lot to say, and he would say everything, ``Oh, son, I am so, so sorry! I didn't give you the life you could've had. I was an awful father, I truly was, but I swear to StarClan, I swear to you, I will do so much better. You were to young for StarClan to take you - I think about you a lot, y'know. I think about everyone a lot - your mother, your siblings... I'm just so happy I finally get to see you again!`` His voice was cracking as he spoke, the emotions he had kept bottled up for so long about to explode. ``I'm sorry,`` Aspenflash finished, taking a moment so he could gather himself.
"...Dad... it's not your fault." Rowanflower sighed, shaking his head slowly as his eyes gleamed with sorrow- he was happy to see his father, but he was... distracted by some of the information he'd been learning recently- things that he really should be telling his father. Mom is alive- and she wants to be able to come and see you again. "It was never your fault- you tried so hard, but without mom..." Letting out a sigh, he shook his head in disappointment as he even thought about her- sure, she tried her best, but it was still hard to forgive her for abandoning their family, in more than one way. First for the position of deputy, and then to live outside of the clans- what's next? "...Which reminds me. I have something to tell you, about her. Mapleleaf, I mean."
Old March 31st, 2017, 09:32 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...Dad... it's not your fault." Rowanflower sighed, shaking his head slowly as his eyes gleamed with sorrow- he was happy to see his father, but he was... distracted by some of the information he'd been learning recently- things that he really should be telling his father. Mom is alive- and she wants to be able to come and see you again. "It was never your fault- you tried so hard, but without mom..." Letting out a sigh, he shook his head in disappointment as he even thought about her- sure, she tried her best, but it was still hard to forgive her for abandoning their family, in more than one way. First for the position of deputy, and then to live outside of the clans- what's next? "...Which reminds me. I have something to tell you, about her. Mapleleaf, I mean."
Aspenflash straightened at the mention of the love of his life, his eyes wide. He lacked emotion for a few moments, until his smile turned downwards into a frown, and his eyes displayed sadness. ``Is... is she here?`` His head swiveled around slowly, sadly, almost, as if he were searching for the she-cat he hasn't seen in moons. He didn't know how he would react to the sight of Mapleleaf. All this time, he's been hanging onto the hope that she was alive, though he had barely an ounce of faith. But, of course, there were the doubts that told him she was dead. But she's never come to him in a dream, not once. Perhaps she was ready to make an appearance?