Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:50 AM
summer school: swimming...
by idia
Last post by Mica
Today 09:45 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:42 AM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by korok
Today 09:39 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by korok
Today 09:36 AM

Old October 9th, 2020, 10:04 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Irisflame hobbled out of her den to see what all the kerfuffle was about. Ah. The Tyrant's first meeting as leader. Oh, joyous day... She couldn't resist letting a small growl rumble from her voicebox. Hopefully the scarred leader would wrap the meeting up fast. She needed to grab some more herbs and host another teaching session for Ice-clone.
Anticipation itched at her chest as she sat at the mouth of the medicine den, ears pricked. Murmurs of the word "deputy" were circulating. If The Tyrant did decide to pick one, she sure hoped it wasn't some sadistic idiot.

Berrybounce purred as she exited the nursery, herding the kits forwards with her plumed tail. It would be one of their very first meetings! Maybe Dawnstar would decide to throw the clan a party. That would be splendicious, but it didn't sound very Dawny. Maybe an emo party? Oooh, that would be even fun-er!
Sliding into a half-seated position, she grinned down at her kits. Hopefully her boo-bear Wolfy would show his precious face soon.
"Alrighty, my little beans. Are you ready? Dawnstar's calling a meeting! She's the one with the epic scars." She murmured, practically bursting from excitement. The leader looked to be in a party mood, so that had to count as something...right?

[ @Mumble @The Ink Demon @Hollow Knight ]
Wolfspirit sidled up to his Honeycomb and purred as he rubbed his muzzle along hers. He looked down at his kits and smiled. "Hello little beans. Be sure to be quiet and have good listening ears okay? Meetings aren't the place to mess around, alrighty?"

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old October 9th, 2020, 12:28 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Ravenkit bounced, very unaware that Dawnstar might not be the best leader. He bounces some more “Dawnstar! Dawnstar!”
Old October 9th, 2020, 04:15 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Evie ]

Lynxdusk

"Dawnstar is a good leader" Lynxdusk purred. He would be loyal to her no matter what others thought, did or say. "What do you think about her?"
Old October 9th, 2020, 08:19 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar was faintly amused with some of the rats calling her name. Was it really that simple to win them over? Align their goals and all was well? It was too easy and sad really. At this rate, any cat could lead them as long as they said pretty words. She shouldn't be too picky about it and take what wins she obtains.

"Chickadeekit [ @Daunting Drago0n ], Swiftkit [ @RussetShade ]. It's time for your apprentice ceremonies." The large she-cat practically growled as she waited for the pair of kits to gather below her. Kits were innocent little things, more often than not, pain in the asses.

Dawnstar might have to think of a new way for them to earn the rank of an apprentice if kept finding them running off. Sending them out of camp for the night might be fun. So many of the liked running off anyway, miraculously returning without to many injuries. Before that, however, she'd need to somehow fix the lack of kits ShadowClan had. The nusery was practically empty, pitiful. ShadowClan had a lot of growing to do. Dawnstar had her worked cut out for if she was going to bring this clan back to greatness.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 9th, 2020 at 08:46 PM.
Old October 9th, 2020, 08:24 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Chicadeekit's face broke into a joyful smile. She grinned at Swiftkit, ecstatic to become an apprentice with him. "Yay!". She tried to suppress her excitement as she bounced forward. @Undertaker @RussetShade

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; October 9th, 2020 at 08:26 PM.
Old October 9th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Marigoldpaw huffed in annoyance as Shrikepaw poked her in between the ribs. Youch! That hurt! Suddenly Dawnstar started speaking and what the new leader said made Marigoldpaw lift her head in pride and approval! Dawnstar was right! They needed revenge on those... rabbit eaters! They would get revenge. She would get revenge. Not to mention how weak Shadowclan had become and that wasn’t acceptable! They needed to get stronger and Dawnstar would make that happen!
Dawnstar! Dawnstar! Dawnstar!“ the golden furred apprentice called before Dawnstar continued the meeting.

Old October 9th, 2020, 09:10 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Swiftkit ran up happily.
Sitting by Chickadeekit @Undertaker
Old October 9th, 2020, 09:47 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

It was true that the frosty tom hadn't joined the chant, but then again, less than a fourth of the entire clan had. Don't get him wrong, he approved of Dawnstripe's - well, Dawnstar's, now, he supposed - regardless of name, he approved of her leadership. The brown feline's seemingly harsh attitude was closer to what he had expected upon joining the shadows, and the stricter discipline would do them well. Stricter rules left less leeway for slugs, therefore increasing the strength of the clan, and that was the goal, wasn't it? To dominate the forest, not fully in the militaristic sense, but to prove that one clan was stronger than the other without needing to resort to bloodshed. That was how he had been taught, and it was what he would believe. Besides, it seemed that the stars had granted the new leader her lives; regardless of whether they had done so willingly or not, the large she had them, and mortals shouldn't argue with the dead. But he had digressed. The point was, despite his silence, he did approve of Dawnstar, and he hoped that others did, too. Talonstone simply would rather not have a target on his head for voicing the seemingly unpopular opinion in front of the entire clan. He did, however, curve his tail in an open symbol of acceptance. There was more than one bonus to standing at the back of the crowd; only those facing towards the sea of cats would be able to view his reaction.
Have a wonderful day!
Old October 9th, 2020, 10:35 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @RedHead
Stonefang didn't need to look when Lightbubble joined him; his scent was particular. The golden tom sat off to one side, leaving a more than comfortable space between them [as per usual]. Cleanliness and all that. Stone didn't particularly mind the other's presence today, but he didn't relish it, either. For some reason as of late, he relished nothing. Many troubling thoughts weighed on his mind.

Stone kept staring straight ahead, expression carefully neutral. His body language emanated calm with broad shoulders set back, tail curled loosely around his front paws-- but there was a hint of restlessness. A spark of something in those pale green eyes, color inherited from Stonefang's mother before him. He was waiting. Stone would force himself to be patient, smother his impulses and exercise control, control control. "I'm not in the mood for spectacles today, Goldfish," he said simply, then listened to Dawn's speech.

It was...interesting. Stone was surprised to hear StarClan accepted her. [He'd never been religious, himself, but no one could deny that leaders enjoyed the benefits of something close to immortality.] Most of what she said was true; the clan was weak, divided, fraying at frayed seams. ShadowClan lacked strength, tact, resolve. In Stone's opinion they lost the right to have pride long ago. But as level-headed as Dawnstar appeared here, Stonefang took her words with a grain of salt. He remembered when her sanity shattered in front of the entire clan. The image of her bloody face, the sound of her manic laughter... Stonefang kept them in mind, used them in his calculations. Dawn would either bring ShadowClan's salvation or their damnation.

Perhaps her loss of control was a one-off. She just watched her mother die before her eyes-- a lapse in judgement might be believable, even likely. Equally as likely -- however -- was the possibility that Dawn held a beast within her skin, its insatiable bloodlust peeking out from behind her eyes, waiting to break free in a moment of no restraint. The first scenario was best for ShadowClan; the second would be disastrous, if Dawn couldn't keep her demons under control.

"I'm curious. How much of this," Stone whispered to Lightbubble so only he could hear, "do you believe?"
---

// @Arie
A low hum of panic settled in the base of Spark's paws as Dawnstar spoke. It curled up her legs, nestled into her chest until her heartbeat quickened, causing Sparkpaw to concentrate on breathing even. She was fine. This was fine. The Dawnstar here and now was not the cat from her dreams. And what were dreams, anyway, but silly tricks of the subconscious? Sparkpaw was better than that.

The positive side of this was... was that, Dawn would help make the clan stronger, right? Sparkpaw tried to sit taller, puffing out her chest so as to mask any inward discomfort. Stronger was better. Sparkpaw could be strong, too. As soon as she was a warrior, her abilities would serve ShadowClan well, and Dawnstar would be proud of her strength. ShadowClan would thrive again. It had to. Just... as long as there weren't any more meetings like the one where Icestar...where Ice...

Pine and oak. The scent invaded Spark's thoughts, enveloped her with a sense of calm that chased away unease. Sparkpaw relaxed when Doetuft settled beside her. The unseeing molly didn't say anything, but just being there was enough, Spark thought. It was enough. Even so, Spark couldn't help asking against a backdrop of Dawnstar, Dawnstar! shouts, "Things will get better... won't they, Doetuft?"

Last edited by Ziera; October 10th, 2020 at 12:53 PM.
Old October 10th, 2020, 02:04 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

[ @Moon Lily; @Hollow Knight; ]

Graykit knew he shouldn't, but he wanted to cause some trouble. Without saying a word the young tom grabbed a twig that he found. The young tom padded up to a cat and whacked them in the back of the leg with it. Graykit didn't stay long. Instead he ran and hid behind his mother. He was expecting the cat to find his scent trail and run after him. His mama would protect him though.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.