Last post by Myling
Today 08:43 AM

Old March 8th, 2024, 08:00 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Kit Corner

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

From where she sat resting her head on her paws, fur soaking up the sunshine, Redhawk watched as Wolfpaw crossed the clearing and disappeared inside the nursery. It wasn't for long though as he exited, followed by several kits who - oh stars. She couldn't help the grin that spread across her face as she watched the tiny bundles start in on Spiderthroat, who was apparently a "ShadowClan Frog". She let out an amused trill and lifted her head to watch the chaos unfold, tail swishing back and forth.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 8th, 2024 at 08:00 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:08 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Hey, kits!" Wolfpaw had lowered his voice as he poked his head into the nursery, only loud enough to get their attention. "I have a SUPER secret mission for you guys! C'mon!"

He'd lead them a little into the clearing, and nodded toward where Spiderthroat was. ThunderClan's Bravest was taking a nap in a sunpatch, completely unaware of what was to come. "That's a ShadowClan cat, he's trespassing in our camp!! I need you guys to drive him off 'n let him know ThunderClan isn't to be messed with!"

[ totally optional lil kit prompt, attack spider (star has given permission just don't Break the old man) // if ur mentioned u have a kit on tc allegiances ]

Firekit runs over excited. "Aw yeah!!!!"

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 8th, 2024 at 08:54 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningkit
He/him | TC kit | Moons: 1 | No purrks

Morningkit looked up from his littermate's loudness and over to the apprentice that had shown up in the kit corral. The fur on his spine fluffed up in seconds and soon Morningkit was looking more like a hairball than a kit. A Shadowclan cat!! In camp! Why weren't the warriors dealing with them? Cautiously, the kit followed the apprentice and a few other kits out and saw that it...wasn't a Shadowclan cat.

Spiderthroat? Spiderthroat wasn't a Shadowclan cat. Morningkit wandered out and only watched in complete and utter confusion as kits ran towards the deputy. Did Wolfpaw hit his head?

"Spiderthroat isn't Shadowclan?" The kit mewed out, still standing a little bit away from the chaos that was erupting in front of his eyes with a tilted head.

[OPEN]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:13 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Faithkit joined the kits wanting to have a little fun.
@BEAR. [idk if was suppose to mention you i'm sorry though if you didn't wanna be mentioned]

Foxpaw curiously padded next to redhawk and gestured as a way of asking what was happening.
@tally [ optional to respond]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:18 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw didn't want to disrupt the fun some of the other kits were having. His words to Morningkit were soft and quiet. "It's suppose to be pretend, I wouldn't have you guys go after a cat that'd wanna hurt you."

[ @Theraphosa ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 8th, 2024 at 08:18 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:30 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Porcupinekit was existing in the nursery, really reelly really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bored when their heard Wolfpaw. Yay! Fun. The little moon old tortoiseshell leaped onto the cat, little claws unsheated. They were 'growling' in order to scare the cat away, not that their attempt at growling threateningly was very intimidating, or in fact even a little intimidating. @Starfall @Bear
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 8th, 2024 at 08:31 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:33 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

"WisteriaKit"

The small tom crouched as best as he could, ready to attack, and jumped on top of the 'ShadowClan cat'. "GOTCHA!!" He said eagerly.

@Starfall
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

The 4-moon-old Alpinekit rushed and pounced on Spiderthroat. She leaped as high as she could and landed on his side hard, probably causing hardly any air in his lungs... Alpinekit slapped Spiderthroat's muzzle.

(Open)
Old March 8th, 2024, 09:20 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw didn't want to disrupt the fun some of the other kits were having. His words to Morningkit were soft and quiet. "It's suppose to be pretend, I wouldn't have you guys go after a cat that'd wanna hurt you."

[ @Theraphosa ]

Morningkit
He/him | TC kit | Moons 1 | No purrks

Morningkit looked towards Wolfpaw as the apprentice murmured the words to him and then as they processed, the kitten realized where the mistake happened. Oh, it was play pretend. The kitten quickly began to fix his fur trying to act like he wasn't so ruffled after the misunderstanding. Of course it was play pretend, Wolfpaw wouldn't lead the kits against a Shadowclan warrior, that'd be silly. Morningkit ducked his head and looked away from Wolfpaw,

"Sorry, I didn't know it was play pretend."

Morningkit mewed quietly before watching the other kittens quickly try and overwhelm Spiderthroat. Oh no! He needed saving! Morningkit bounced up to his paws and looked back to Wolfpaw, "But what about Spiderthroat? Aren't you going to save him?" The kit asked, still watching the chaos unfold.There were so many all going at him at once, even Spiderthroat probably couldn't keep up with them all, right?

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 9th, 2024, 10:11 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Dewkit’s ears perked up. They’d been cooped up in the nursery long enough. Grabbing the beetle they had stowed away in their nest from earlier, they half-ran half-stumbled over to Spiderthroat. “Mmmf mf mmmmmf mmmf!” (Take this, ShadowClan frog) Dewkit mewed as they dropped the bug onto Spiderthroat’s head. Dewkit continued to scamper around Spiderthroat in circles, occasionally breaking their pace for a jab or two at the older cat’s stomach.

(Open)

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; March 9th, 2024 at 10:12 AM.