Last post by Bean
Today 07:52 PM

Old November 28th, 2017, 09:17 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: {Private} Gods Among Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
its kinda sad so bear with me but have y’all ever wondered why winter tries to start fights and why Naruto is so desperate towards sage and why Sasuke made tord a god?
Well before sage and skye came to be and before Sasuke met tord there was only five gods. And the only thing Keeping them was the balance however it kept changing day by day breaking so bad Sasuke often begged Naruto and winter to stop, to stay where they are and not add anymore why? Because with the constant changes of balance it broke Sasuke with light it broke his heart and with darkness it broke his mind. So in desperate need to stop this his powers took control Changing Sasuke with every new change thus two whole personalities were made named demon and angel and each became Narutos and winter’s worst nightmares.
Demon targeted winter acting like a best friend but slowly breaking his mind with lies and hate about Naruto causing anger to boil in the god and a war between them.
Angel targeted Naruto with fake love and constant abuse and acts that break the gods heart causing him to be desperate for love thus he fought winter for it. However these acts Sasuke has no knowledge of and was banished for something he doesn’t even remember that’s why sage and skye were made to bring order and protection since it was what they needed most and Sasuke made tord a god.... to fill the memories he does not have yet his heart and mind remembers fully
Just in case @Celestial @.:Blue Wishes:. @Teggy
I ride on wheelies to escaoe the feelies ;;;;;;;;;;;^;;;;;;;;;; )

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; November 28th, 2017 at 09:17 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Oh it’s about to get worse y’all are going to start a war right?
With that war comes the balance so it’s technically your choice to either go though and start this war meeting the very souls who broke your mates or try to find a peaceful way however.... I kinda really want y’all to meet these guys who did this. Who made Naruto desperate for love, winter cold with anger and Sasuke with empty memories
But I don't want people to suffer more than Sage thinks they should ;-;
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:21 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Hmmm too bad! XD okay I’ll give y’all a choice: angel or demon?
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:22 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
its kinda sad so bear with me but have y’all ever wondered why winter tries to start fights and why Naruto is so desperate towards sage and why Sasuke made tord a god?
Well before sage and skye came to be and before Sasuke met tord there was only five gods. And the only thing Keeping them was the balance however it kept changing day by day breaking so bad Sasuke often begged Naruto and winter to stop, to stay where they are and not add anymore why? Because with the constant changes of balance it broke Sasuke with light it broke his heart and with darkness it broke his mind. So in desperate need to stop this his powers took control Changing Sasuke with every new change thus two whole personalities were made named demon and angel and each became Narutos and winter’s worst nightmares.
Demon targeted winter acting like a best friend but slowly breaking his mind with lies and hate about Naruto causing anger to boil in the god and a war between them.
Angel targeted Naruto with fake love and constant abuse and acts that break the gods heart causing him to be desperate for love thus he fought winter for it. However these acts Sasuke has no knowledge of and was banished for something he doesn’t even remember that’s why sage and skye were made to bring order and protection since it was what they needed most and Sasuke made tord a god.... to fill the memories he does not have yet his heart and mind remembers fully
Just in case @Celestial @.:Blue Wishes:. @Teggy
Quote:
Oh it’s about to get worse y’all are going to start a war right?
With that war comes the balance so it’s technically your choice to either go though and start this war meeting the very souls who broke your mates or try to find a peaceful way however.... I kinda really want y’all to meet these guys who did this. Who made Naruto desperate for love, winter cold with anger and Sasuke with empty memories
(( holy-

okay wow that’s really sad,
it could make for a really interesting plot though- ))
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:23 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( not really ))

Tord shook his head quickly. His questions were better left unanswered. They were stupid in his eyes, and it would probably make him look like worse of a person. “It’s nothing,” he smiled, shaking a slight bit, trying to push away any fear awkwardly.
want angel or demon :3)
Sasuke smiles softly “ you’re adorable mi amor” he says playfully as he holds his hand “ tell me my love is something the matter?”
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:25 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( holy-

okay wow that’s really sad,
it could make for a really interesting plot though- ))
Yes!!! Let’s make it happen!!! XD I’ve been thinking about it for a long while I have so many ideas including Killers first mortal life, Sasukes last life, the way he became a god again and so many sad stuff but most are too... much At least I think they are :3
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Yes!!! Let’s make it happen!!! XD I’ve been thinking about it for a long while I have so many ideas including Killers first mortal life, Sasukes last life, the way he became a god again and so many sad stuff but most are too... much At least I think they are :3
(( throw ‘em at me! i can take it, i think! ))
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( throw ‘em at me! i can take it, i think! ))
XD which one first?
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:52 PM

Quote:
XD which one first?
(( how about one with Sasuke first? your choice ))
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:13 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( how about one with Sasuke first? your choice ))
Ahh okay let’s do Sasukes last life,
Sasuke life itself wasn’t exactly... fun. He suffered from day one, forced into battles and constant killing from his father because of pack they grew into. He was the next leader and he didn’t want anything to do with it, so he ran but before he could his brother, winter who he cared for with a passion got in his way... and saw him as a deserter. Winter didn’t see the bad only to fake lies his father spoke of. Sasuke had no choice but play bad guy and ended up fighting his own brother leaving him to bleed out on the pavement.
A few moons later he found himself captured by humans here his first child was born however he wasn’t exactly born more made. Anyway he was used for painful testing among many other painful experiments that left questioning if he should end it. He found friends but unfortunately had to end them even in a desperate need and some sick test he was forced to eat someone he loved. Eventually this awakened something in him and within a few moons he snapped gaining back immortality and his demonic powers and eventually escaped leaving only a sample of his dna. Out self hate and grief he returned to his old home ending each and every one of them blood tears in his eyes as he cut his father down and watched his mother beg.
With this... he just began walking trying to die at every turn using anything he can to end his own life however his immortality did not let it be... he suffered for decades until he eventually came across a lab, that was testing in unnatural kids this was normal however his soul cried out for something as if ... it was calling someone. Eager he moved in finding a little girl running from the humans her hair rose and a wound cut up her head however she still ran. She eventually slips and falls moving back and with this Sasuke felt a need to move in. Thus he saved her and even took her in along with others like her born like he with powers hidden but only awaking with pain and suffering however he gave them something he never had as a child a home.
A few years later the kids were teens now and the Rose child now called rose became the next leader, he was proud and was extremely happy to find out his mate was having children. However this did not end well... winter did not die however he was more alive and was like he. He attacked thier home and forced Sasuke to take action telling his mate and Family to run and never turn back...his family were stubborn.
Upon the fight he managed to take his brothers life while begging for forgiveness but his wounds ... they somehow didn’t heal.
Rose managed to find him bleeding out onto the ground and they made it just in time to see his kids ... that were just born on that very day... he died after he named his kids... but death isn’t exactly a thing for a god like he.

Want to hear more?