Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM

Old March 12th, 2019, 10:57 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
The tom's eyes darkened and he layed next to Rainingflower, his body sheilding hers. He wrapped his tail around his mate's so that the kits were covered from view. "I won't let him near you or our kits." He looked up at Wishfur, who lay in a nest next to their's, her four kits snuggled next to her fast asleep, her eyes wide. Soulfeather stood next to her, Hazelkit and Moonkit beneath her belly. Foxshadow stood beside Mudclaw, both of their expressions dark. "I'm not letting him get anywhere near this den."

Outside the Medicine den, Rockclaw and Ashfur sat in front of the entrance, eyes alert and ears pricked. Leaftail and Flowerheart paced outside the camp entrance, their fur bristling.
Rainingflower felt a lot more secure than before now. She soon fell asleep, cause of the warmth of her kits and mate.
Old March 12th, 2019, 11:14 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Smokefur paced, "A - a kittypet... I found him near the twolegplace border. You have to believe me, he could have hidden the body. He -" She stopped midsentence as Seafire came into view, dashing into camp.

She swung around, "Murderer!" she spat out, claws digging into the sand and fur bristling. Maplestar lashed her tail, eyeing her deputy.

"Is what Smokefur says true?"
@Coriander

Seafire flinched back as Smokefur whipped around to face him, half expecting her to bowl him over in fury. He then went eerily still at Maplestar's question. Not a hair on his pelt nor a muscle in his body moved for what seemed to him like an eternity. Then he lowered his head with a sigh, looking utterly defeated.
"Yes," he said. "Yes, I killed a kittypet, but..." He looked up again, eyes flicking from Smokefur to Maplestar and back again. "It was an accident! I found him trespassing and confronted him, and he attacked me. Before I knew what was happening, I was on my back and my claws were in his throat. I didn't want to kill him." He squeezed his eyes shut and ducked his head again. "But, Maplestar... You wanted us to keep the Clan safe, right? I found a way to do that. A way that works permanently. That kittypet was dangerous; had I not killed him, I wouldn't be standing here right now."

He was definitely not about to let the Clan know that he had sort of enjoyed the terror flashing through the kittypet's eyes when he brought his claws down.
Old March 12th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

Seafire flinched back as Smokefur whipped around to face him, half expecting her to bowl him over in fury. He then went eerily still at Maplestar's question. Not a hair on his pelt nor a muscle in his body moved for what seemed to him like an eternity. Then he lowered his head with a sigh, looking utterly defeated.
"Yes," he said. "Yes, I killed a kittypet, but..." He looked up again, eyes flicking from Smokefur to Maplestar and back again. "It was an accident! I found him trespassing and confronted him, and he attacked me. Before I knew what was happening, I was on my back and my claws were in his throat. I didn't want to kill him." He squeezed his eyes shut and ducked his head again. "But, Maplestar... You wanted us to keep the Clan safe, right? I found a way to do that. A way that works permanently. That kittypet was dangerous; had I not killed him, I wouldn't be standing here right now."

He was definitely not about to let the Clan know that he had sort of enjoyed the terror flashing through the kittypet's eyes when he brought his claws down.
Maplestar fell silent at Seafire's words. Her amber eyes flickered in some inconceivable emotion, a sort of dark confusion; frustration, anxiety, words flashing through her mind that she herself could not understand nor any cat in CloudClan. She turned to Smokefur, and in a hushed voice, spoke, "Join Rockclaw and Ashfur by Medicine Den."

Smokefur's ears twitched, but no words came from her half-open mouth. Silence hung in the air like an invisible net, stretching over the clearing and trapping each watching cat in its grip. Finally, she turned and joined the two toms by the medicine den, curling her tail over her paws and watching her fellow clanmates in impatient anxiety.

Maplestar took a single step forward, "Seafire, join me in my den," she mumbled so softly the tom-cat only barely understood her. Paws heavy, she spared a glance toward her deputy and slipped into her cave, waiting for him to follow.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old March 12th, 2019, 01:52 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Maplestar fell silent at Seafire's words. Her amber eyes flickered in some inconceivable emotion, a sort of dark confusion; frustration, anxiety, words flashing through her mind that she herself could not understand nor any cat in CloudClan. She turned to Smokefur, and in a hushed voice, spoke, "Join Rockclaw and Ashfur by Medicine Den."

Smokefur's ears twitched, but no words came from her half-open mouth. Silence hung in the air like an invisible net, stretching over the clearing and trapping each watching cat in its grip. Finally, she turned and joined the two toms by the medicine den, curling her tail over her paws and watching her fellow clanmates in impatient anxiety.

Maplestar took a single step forward, "Seafire, join me in my den," she mumbled so softly the tom-cat only barely understood her. Paws heavy, she spared a glance toward her deputy and slipped into her cave, waiting for him to follow.

The tabby dug his claws into the dirt and darted after Maplestar, nearly tripping on his own paws in his haste to enter the den. His fur stood on end as he poked his head through the entrance and sat down. He swallowed the lump of fear in his throat, heart pounding. Stars, please don't kick me out!
Old March 12th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Smokefur paced, "A - a kittypet... I found him near the twolegplace border. You have to believe me, he could have hidden the body. He -" She stopped midsentence as Seafire came into view, dashing into camp.

She swung around, "Murderer!" she spat out, claws digging into the sand and fur bristling. Maplestar lashed her tail, eyeing her deputy.

"Is what Smokefur says true?"
@Coriander
Leaftail and Flowerheart both turned their heads at Smokefur, their fur rising. Leaftail hissed at the tom, her eyes dark. Flowerheart sank into a crouching position, her claws unsheathed and eyes narrowed, a low growl rumbling in her chest. The two she-cats flanked their leader, ears pinned to their heads and tails lashing.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 12th, 2019, 07:18 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

The tabby dug his claws into the dirt and darted after Maplestar, nearly tripping on his own paws in his haste to enter the den. His fur stood on end as he poked his head through the entrance and sat down. He swallowed the lump of fear in his throat, heart pounding. Stars, please don't kick me out!
Maplestar sat down and curled her tail around her body, inviting Seafire to sit down with a gesture of her paw. She quietly began to groom her chest and forepaws wordlessly, and a few minutes passed in that manner. Finally, she turned over, pulled her paws underneath her chest and rested her gaze on her deputy, a solemn expression on her face. "I'm going to ask you some questions. Please remain calm, and I will decide my next action based on the answers to each question," she explained.

~~~~

Smokefur watched Maplestar go inside her den, and then eyed Seafire as he followed. Turning around toward the clan, she flicked her tonuge around her muzzle, "Um... I'm sure she'll be back," she said loudly to the other cats, "She'll figure this out. Maplestar's always come through, hasn't she?" she prompted, raising her eyebrows and hoping she sounded more confident than she felt.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old March 12th, 2019, 08:16 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Maplestar sat down and curled her tail around her body, inviting Seafire to sit down with a gesture of her paw. She quietly began to groom her chest and forepaws wordlessly, and a few minutes passed in that manner. Finally, she turned over, pulled her paws underneath her chest and rested her gaze on her deputy, a solemn expression on her face. "I'm going to ask you some questions. Please remain calm, and I will decide my next action based on the answers to each question," she explained.

~~~~

Smokefur watched Maplestar go inside her den, and then eyed Seafire as he followed. Turning around toward the clan, she flicked her tonuge around her muzzle, "Um... I'm sure she'll be back," she said loudly to the other cats, "She'll figure this out. Maplestar's always come through, hasn't she?" she prompted, raising her eyebrows and hoping she sounded more confident than she felt.

Seafire coughed awkwardly. He flipped his tail around his paws and flexed his toes. “Alright,” he said after a moment’s hesitation. ”I’m ready, I guess. What’s, uh... what’s the first question?”
(Sorry it’s short, short on time rn >.<)
Old March 12th, 2019, 09:43 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Rainingflower felt a lot more secure than before now. She soon fell asleep, cause of the warmth of her kits and mate.
Blazingflame purred softly, his eyes on the den entrance. He heard Maplestar and gently stood, not wanting to wake his mate and kits, and padded out of the Medicine den. He nodded to Smokefur and his brothers, his fur bristling as he caught the scent of Seafire. He let out a low growl and turned towards his brothers. "Don't worry," Rockclaw said. "We'll make sure he doesn't come into the den." The grey tom spat the word like it was bile. Ashfur stood and layed the tip of his tail lightly against his brother's shoulder. "We'll keep them safe." Blazingflame nodded and stalked across the clearing, seeing Flowerheart and Leaftail pacing in front of Maplestar's den.

Soulfeather gently tucked her now sleeping kits next to Rainingflower's back so they would stay warm and padded outside the den to sit between her brothers, her fur bristling slightly.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 13th, 2019, 09:23 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

Seafire coughed awkwardly. He flipped his tail around his paws and flexed his toes. “Alright,” he said after a moment’s hesitation. ”I’m ready, I guess. What’s, uh... what’s the first question?”
(Sorry it’s short, short on time rn >.<)
Maplestar hesitated, then began, "How did you meet the cat?" she quieried gently, eyeing Seafire patiently. Her tail flicked, and she tried to keep her fur from bristling in anxiety. I can't lose him as my deputy. He's a good cat; oh, if only this didn't happen! I need to figure this out before the clan is calling for his blood. He killed a cat, he deserved punishment... But at the same time, is there truly anything I can do?
Old March 13th, 2019, 02:12 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Maplestar hesitated, then began, "How did you meet the cat?" she quieried gently, eyeing Seafire patiently. Her tail flicked, and she tried to keep her fur from bristling in anxiety. I can't lose him as my deputy. He's a good cat; oh, if only this didn't happen! I need to figure this out before the clan is calling for his blood. He killed a cat, he deserved punishment... But at the same time, is there truly anything I can do?

The tabby sighed. "The border," he began. "At the fallen tree, near the creek. He was hunting on m- our territory. When I confronted him, he attacked me." He scratched at the floor of Maplestar's den.