。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Territory

SLEETHOUND
they/him - no purrks - 18 moons
large silver and white tabby cat with blue eyes
@FrostyGalaxy - lichenpaw // @Roo_!- ramhawk

"Geez, kid, slow down a little," The small calico seemed eager to be outside, skipping and hopping around like a rabbit. Hmph, apprentices. Not like they could say anything though, it was only just a couple moons ago (3 and half to be exact) that Sleethound themself were just an apprentice. He shook his head to make their ears flap before focusing on the more important matter at hand, herbs and sticks. "I'd suggest we'd first find the dock or whatever, seems better to know we got that then sticks. Hell, I'm looking at one right now." To emphasize his point, he pushes a small twig with his paw that lay infront of him and Ramhawk. Sticks were everywhere, they could find them on their way back with the herbs.

"Now, where do we find this herb.." If Sleethound was dock, where would he grow? Not that bro really knew, they were just tryna figure out where to find some. They didn't know jack squat about herbs, and never cared to. Why would he need to learn them if his was a warrior? Besides the common poppy seeds and comfrey he know because of his kithood, everything else just seemed forgein to him. Another coughing fit took over the warrior before he had a chance to say anything else, once again coughing up a big wad of green mucus and spitting it on the ground by the broken twig. "..ew.."

"Uh, pretend you didn't see that. Ramhawk, you got any idea where to find dock?" He hoped to get the topic away from his slight sickness, they were fine, no need to worry about them; all was good.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; August 29th, 2023 at 08:49 AM.
Old August 29th, 2023, 08:01 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn. View Post
{insert image}
SLEETHOUND
@FrostyGalaxy - lichenpaw // @Roo_!- ramhawk

"Geez, kid, slow down a little," The small calico seemed eager to be outside, skipping and hopping around like a rabbit. Hmph, apprentices. Not like they could say anything though, it was only just a couple moons ago (3 and half to be exact) that Sleethound themself were just an apprentice. He shook his head to make their ears flap before focusing on the more important matter at hand, herbs and sticks. "I'd suggest we'd first find the dock or whatever, seems better to know we got that then sticks. Hell, I'm looking at one right now." To emphasize his point, he pushes a small twig with his paw that lay infront of him and Ramhawk. Sticks were everywhere, they could find them on their way back with the herbs.

"Now, where do we find this herb.." If Sleethound was dock, where would he grow? Not that bro really knew, they were just tryna figure out where to find some. They didn't know jack squat about herbs, and never cared to. Why would he need to learn them if his was a warrior? Besides the common poppy seeds and comfrey he know because of his kithood, everything else just seemed forgein to him. Another coughing fit took over the warrior before he had a chance to say anything else, once again coughing up a big wad of green mucus and spitting it on the ground by the broken twig. "..ew.."

"Uh, pretend you didn't see that. Ramhawk, you got any idea where to find dock?" He hoped to get the topic away from his slight sickness, they were fine, no need to worry about them; all was good.

header in the works!
Ramhawk - he/him - 23 moons

---

Ramhawk thought for a minute. He didn't know much about herbs but he remembered somecat saying that dock grew in primarily wet areas. He supposed with the flood they wont have much trouble finding wet areas. He nodded wordlessly to Sleethound and began to lead the way, keeping an eye on Lichenpaw running up ahead. With his tail held high he turned to Sleethound behind him.

"Its green. Long stems. Used on scratches." he spoke, remembering the few occasions he had the "privilege" of seeing it in the works. He went silent again for a long moment as they walked. "Get that cough of yours checked out. We cant have any sick warriors in this war."

@saturn. // sleethound // @FrostyGalaxy // lichenpaw

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 29th, 2023, 11:02 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Lichenpaw-*
20/100
she/her | 7moons
small and scruffy calico she-cat with one blinding eye

Tail raised high, Lichenpaw did actually slow down a little bit when her mentor said to, and listened to the conversation between the warriors. So this little leaf in her mouth could be used to heal scrapes and scratches? Well, she'd simply never get hurt so she wouldn't need to know what that exact healing process with this thing was like. That's right, little Lichenpaw would never get hurt! She was far too cool for that to happen so it simply never would!

Wheeling her head around on a swivel, she angled herself so that her good eye could scan the area, looking for any areas that might be wetter than the rest of the moors. Honestly, she didn't feel like she was seeing anything worth noting, but perhaps that green area a little ways away would be wetter? It was worth a shot, at least, so, sitting down and balancing the dock leaf on her paw so she wouldn't loose it (so long as the wind didn't sweep it away), she licked her lips briefly to get that frankly strange taste out of her mouth if for only a moment.

"How about we try over there?" She suggested, pointing in the direction she was talking about with her chin. "I'm not too sure how wet it'll be, but at least it's green!" Without waiting for them to give her an answer, Lichenpaw grabbed the leaf in her mouth again and started at a fast trot toward the area. Not quite running, not quite walking. Somewhere in between.

<><><><><>

[ sleethound - @saturn. || ramhawk - @Roo_! ]
Old August 31st, 2023, 07:23 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw - The Mute One
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 5 moons | 30/100
Owlpaw couldn't help but grin at his mentor's praise. He still felt it took him way too long to learn how to do a simple pounce, but at least the hard part was out of the way... now it was time for the harder part. The ebony apprentice followed Dreamlight as she darted through tall grass and the pair made their way to a less open area of the territory.

Owlpaw had never actually seen a tree up close, so when he came upon one he stared up into its green leafy canopy, losing himself for a moment. 'Could those be used as herbs?' he thought. They were leafy and green so they must be herbs. He shook his head, golden eyes turning back to his mentor. He couldn't get distracted now; he had to focus on his lesson!

He nodded at Dreamlight, but then shook his head as he remembered what she had asked, and then nodded again as she explained her plan to him. He got a little dizzy from all that nodding, so he crouched down beside his mentor. To answer her question, no, he wasn't tired. He was a little anxious though, but now that he knew his mentor was to do all the chasing the actual rabbit-catching part shouldn't be too hard for him. He grinned again, confidence rising as he waited for further instruction.

@Moonraven

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 31st, 2023, 09:55 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

SLEETHOUND
@FrostyGalaxy - lichenpaw; @Roo_! - ramhawk

"Eh, seems green enough," Sleethound dismissed Ramhawk's comment on his cough, trotting quickly towards the greenery that the other two had saw. "C'mon, lets go!'

[ im so sorry it so short !!!!! im in a rush and have no motivation at the moment </3 ]

character hoard

Old August 31st, 2023, 09:16 PM

Quote:

SLEETHOUND

"Eh, seems green enough," Sleethound dismissed Ramhawk's comment on his cough, trotting quickly towards the greenery that the other two had saw. "C'mon, lets go!'

[ im so sorry it so short !!!!! im in a rush and have no motivation at the moment </3 ]
header to be made!

---

Ramhawk watched as Sleethound and Lichenpaw took the lead. He frowned slightly at his comment being ignored but he supposed he couldn't make them do anything. Though, he continued to keep an eye on Sleethound for the time being. He picked up the pace a bit as he followed the two cats over to the greenery.

[ @saturn. // sleethound // @FrostyGalaxy // lichenpaw

Old September 1st, 2023, 11:17 AM
What matters is ‘you’

*-Lichenpaw-*
22/100
she/her | 7moons

The greenery here was... well, it somehow seemed equally dense and sparse, but the ground under paw wasn't exactly wet. Maybe it would have been in different times, but perhaps it had been too dry lately and the wetness in the ground was all gone. Whatever had happened, it wasn't wet now and Lichenpaw couldn't immediately see any plants that looked like the one in her mouth. Without waiting for her companions, without even sniffing the ear or stopping to listen to her surroundings, Lichenpaw pressed on forward through the green, keeping an eye out for the catmint... dock.... whatever it was.

<><><><><>

[ ramhawk - @Roo_! || sleethound - @saturn. ]
Old September 1st, 2023, 11:25 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

SLEETHOUND

Reaching the area before every else did, Sleethound instantly spotted the herb they were looking for. "Here, look! There's a big patch of it right here. Lets get a good bundle of it and Lichenpaw you can carry it while me and Ramhawk carry the sticks back, don't want 'cha hurtin' your pretty lil' head there."

character hoard

Old September 1st, 2023, 02:40 PM

Quote:

SLEETHOUND

Reaching the area before every else did, Sleethound instantly spotted the herb they were looking for. "Here, look! There's a big patch of it right here. Lets get a good bundle of it and Lichenpaw you can carry it while me and Ramhawk carry the sticks back, don't want 'cha hurtin' your pretty lil' head there."
header to be made!

---

Ramhawk began to pick up sticks in his mouth, his long tail flicked in the wind. He managed to get a decent mouthful as he lifted his head to Sleethound. He nodded approvingly at Lichenpaw once she managed to get a bundle of the herbs, trotting back towards the camp. He looked back and paused for the rest of his patrolmates to catch up.

[ @saturn. // sleethound // @FrostyGalaxy // lichenpaw ]

Old September 1st, 2023, 04:42 PM
What matters is ‘you’

*-Lichenpaw-*
24/100
she/her | 7moons

Ah, so that's where the dock was. Lichenpaw followed to where Sleethound had gestured, finally spotting a bush with leaves that matched the shape and texture of the one in her mouth. Picking what she assumed was a decent amount off with her teeth, trying to be careful about not tearing them, though she wasn't exactly super successful in that, nor did she know if torn leaves were any less effective than in tact leaves, but she wasn't a medicine cat and Lightningpaw hadn't specified if they should or shouldn't be torn.

She left a good portion of the leaves there, carrying about five in her mouth, she turned to look for Ramhawk and Sleethound, the former had already collected some sticks and was waiting for the calico and her mentor to follow and return with him. Lichenpaw couldn't exactly talk around the bundle of leaves in her mouth, but she made a valiant effort nonetheless. "Mmpatient mush?" She questioned, voice muffled and oddly slurred around the leaves, she bounded up to where Ramhawk stood waiting and playfully batted his shoulder with a paw, tail flicking behind her in amusement.

Ramhawk was strange, she thought. He didn't speak much and, even on a group patrol, he mostly kept to himself and did his own thing, deferring to orders, yes, but on his own terms and with his own silent obedience. Lichenpaw decided it was now her personal mission to get the warrior to crack a smile.

<><><><><>

[ sleethound - @saturn. || ramhawk - @Roo_! ]