Last post by glitch
Today 01:55 PM
☆ CHARACTER DIRECTORY
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 01:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2023, 05:49 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: || The Fury ||

The yellow tom ignored the she-cat, still standing his ground. @Pitou @Sleek
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 26th, 2023, 06:16 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him ▵ 7moons

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

How disappointed was he when those around him managed to snag an enemy before he could make a move. He was about to launch himself into a thunderclan apprentice who appeared to be struggling before he felt someone flying at him. Snapping his head to the side he could see a Tree-licker coming right at him, with what seemed like fury. Quick on his feet he moved to the side to avoid this crazy landing on him. Returning the same ferocity, he aimed to stab his unsheathed claws into the side of the Thunderclan warrior as they went by him.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

BerryFrost
She/He - Genderfluid - Abrosexual - 40 Moons - A large, fluffy russet tabby she-cat with white paws and one green and one blue eye. She has mulitipe little scars on her left wrist/paw

BerryFrost hissed at the cat. She had, luckily, avoided the stab and instantly pivoted to spring on the cat. He charged and at last minute dived down and outstretched her claws to shred his underbelly.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 26th, 2023, 06:30 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky.lemons~ View Post

BerryFrost
She/He - Genderfluid - Abrosexual - 40 Moons - A large, fluffy russet tabby she-cat with white paws and one green and one blue eye. She has mulitipe little scars on her left wrist/paw

BerryFrost hissed at the cat. She had, luckily, avoided the stab and instantly pivoted to spring on the cat. He charged and at last minute dived down and outstretched her claws to shred his underbelly.

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him ▵ 7moons

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

He missed, and that wasn't good he was hoping it would work well more like he wanted it to work. Now his belly was open and he didn't like that, he recalled a bit of his training, something about kicking it. Trying to avoid his stomach getting wrecked, he jumped and twisted his body to narrowly avoid the blow. It had just brushed his underside taking a few strands of hair with them, but hey he didn't get hit! Once he felt his feet land on solid ground again, a bit clumsily, he aimed to try and knock them into the ground with his body. He was using his whole body weight to smash into them with that move, if they had hit the ground he aimed a heavy swipe to their head.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old September 26th, 2023, 06:35 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Seedpaw had been bored out of her mind and jumped at the opportunity to bash some skulls. And would you look at that! An old buddy!

The apprentice darted at him, trying to headbutt his throat at full force. Once the outcome arrived, whatever it might have been, she smiled.

"Hiii, Wolfpaw. Or is it something else by now? It's been a while!" she said innocently.
@naiad

Last edited by Shade.; September 26th, 2023 at 06:36 PM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 06:38 PM
ringfinger

alderstep
La-di-da, more garbage to deal with. Whether it was anxiety or anger that made his eye twitch sporadically, Alderstep didn't know; all he needed to know was why the hell ShadowClan was back here again. Okay, maybe he did already know that one. Obviously, the rats would come back, their lesson not learned.

Admittedly, he hadn't been paying good attention to his environment. He'd been eyeing this guy with a scarred eye who seemed easy enough to beat into a pulp. So when none other than Vulturefang, in all his majestic ugliness, barreled into his side, Alderstep momentarily panicked. Because honestly, who does that? What happened to saying 'hi?' or 'Hello, how are you?' Stars. The nerve of some cats.

That quick burst of adrenaline made Alderstep's mind go blank, and suddenly the only counter he had was to shove his opponent back, something like what a bunch of young cats did in a thoughtless scuffle. Hopefully, the push would make that dreadful rat stumble a few steps like he had to him.
[ @elaif ]
Old September 26th, 2023, 06:39 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

[@spooky.lemons~ - the following post will only exist if you approve]

Morningsight followed her leader, determined to fight for her clan. She had been one of the cats near the end of the horde, but that didn't mean she wouldn't give it her all. She sprinted into the fray, watching as bodies crashed into each other all around her, cats fighting, shrieking, yowling, hissing, spitting, biting, scratching, screaming in pain. She tried to ignore the latter as best she could. Finally, she focused on one cat, one who was visibly in pain, and had already been in several fights. She scaled the nearest tree, getting to a branch not so high that she would injure herself if she fell, but high enough that she wouldn't be seen. She waited until the time was right, then leaped, claws outstretched.

Gentlebloom was running, searching for another cat to attack when she felt a huge weight slam into her. She blinked, dazed. A Thunderclan cat had managed to surprise her by scaling a tree. Oh, those pesky squirrel climbers were really getting on her nerves. She writhed viciously to escape the she cat's grip, but failed miserable. She was flipped over onto her back and she stared up straight at the face of her attacker. Wait. She had seen this cat before. At a gathering. They had spoken. Her name was...Morningsight. Gentlebloom noticed that the other she cat had noticed her too, and halted. This gave Gentlebloom the perfect chance. With extreme speed and force, she slammed her back paws into Morningsight's stomach, sending the she cat sprawling on her side. Even though Gentlebloom was injured, she wouldn't go down without a fight.

Morningsight relished in her victory, watching her victim squirmed. Eventually it got boring, though, and when it did, she flipped her over. Once she saw the cat's face, though, she froze. This was Gentlebloom, a cat she had spoken to before. And now...now she would have to kill her. Gentlebloom must have noticed her recognition and hesitation, because she used it to her advantage, kicking Morningsight off. Coughing blood, she stood up. "Clever," she rasped, spitting out the remainders of her bodily fluid. "But not clever enough." Not giving Gentlebloom a chance to reply, Morningsight leaped forward, heading straight for the dappled black and white she cat.

Gentlebloom got up, panting, watching Morningsight do the same. Gentlebloom listened to her, recognizing the change in pitch and volume right before Morningsight had leaped. Anticipating this, she darted to the side, letting Morningsight fall on her face in the dirt. Before she had a chance to get back up, Gentlebloom leaped on her, slamming the other she cat's face into the dirty ground. "You're telling me about cleverness? Last I checked, you're the one who fell onto her face," she whispered in the she cat's ear before biting it as hard as she could. Her teeth now feeling each other, that's how deeply embedded they were into the other cat's ear, she pulled with all her might. She could see slowly and painfully the skin ripping apart. Gentlebloom placed an unsheathed paw onto Morningsight's head, keeping it still while she pulled her ear off. She watched as slowly, cell by cell, the ear ripped off until half of it was in her mouth. Ignoring the screams of agony coming from her enemy, she stuck a claw through the ragged ear, flinging it away. "What should I take from you next?" she hissed the same way it would sound if somebody had garlic breath. Suddenly she was flipped over.

Morningsight screamed in pain. Agony coursed through her. Clawed on her back, blood leaking from her ear, pain everywhere. She couldn't take it anymore. She flipped over her enemy. Pinning her down, it was nice that she was winning now. She grinned evilly. Without another word, she lunged for Gentlebloom's throat, successfully biting down on it, hard. Morningsight intended to kill her. And she would have, but then a mysterious black Shadowclan cat leaped in and saved Gentlebloom. Morningsight leaped up, spitting, watching Gentlebloom limp away. "And don't you come back!" she screeched, giving up chase. Finally she stopped, panting. She trotted backwards towards the battle scene. Things weren't looking great for her clan. Shadowclan was fighting as ferociously as when they first arrived. They were truly intent on killing them all. Shuddering, Morningsight moved to find her next opponent. She saw her fellow clanmate, Berryfrost, being attacked by an apprentice. She ran forward, ready to help out, but pausing. No. The more strategic play would be to let the two fight it out, then come to finish the apprentice. Yes. This was safer for her. It was pure evil, but it was safer for her.

@Leafy
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 26th, 2023, 07:01 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
The yellow tom ignored the she-cat, still standing his ground. @Pitou @Sleek

"Wow. What a wimp. Too scared to attack me, huh?" she taunted. "Well, I don't you to attack me. I need to attack you!" Without another word she leaped straight at the yellow tom. During all this talk, she had slowly rotated so she was on the opposite side of the yellow tom as the Shadowclan medicine cat. Now, with both leaping at the same time, there was no way for the tom to win. Victory was inevitable.

@Pitou
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 26th, 2023, 07:20 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

SPIDERWHISKER
More Info:
Spiderwhisker is a Black Shorthair Tomcat. His whiskers are a bright white, a glittery silver which resembles spider webs. His pronouns are He/him, Bisexual. Pretty Selfish and such a flirt. Pretty smart but terrible at Hunting and fighting.

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO INJURE/MENTALLY SCAR SPIDERWHISKER. YOU MAY NOT CAUSE ANY INJURIES THAT MAKES LIFE HARDER FOR HIM (Blindness, broken limbs, etc.) OR TAKE HIS LIFE AT ALL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THANK YOU

More fighting? I swear this messes my pelt all up. Spiderwhisker scoffed, of course, Dawnstar had to call some fight with a bunch of idiots. Thunderclanners were cute though.

Taking account of his surroundings, Spiderwhisker looked for any Fellow Shadow-clanner that needed help. He was happy to help his Clanmates. Pfft, Anyone would be Lucky to battle alongside me.

Sadly, Spiderwhisker was standing there. Glowing in his own Made up Glory.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old September 26th, 2023, 07:28 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan
Silver Tongue: ACTIVE | Shadow Fiend: ACTIVE

Yellowpaw heard every word, sharp and clear. He recognized everything this cat was up to. For some reason, most cats thought of anger as two things: A terrible feeling that is the your fault that you feel it, or it erased your brain cells and made you only think about your claws. However, Yellowpaw thought of it as a tool in battles from a kits squabble over a leaf, or a war filled with blood and claws. If you were filled with anger, you could be the most powerful cat if you know how to harness it.

"Oh, well let me tell you something, Mister Foxdung." He laughed. "You just said the wrong things to the wrong cat. You may think I just lost it. Not even close. Welcome to Yellowpaw's world of issues! No one leaves. Calling Dawnstar a 'savage, ruthless, ugly, horrific, terrifyingly stupid, ravenous tyrant' is the worst mistake you ever made. Thunderclan is one to talk! Ruthless murderers. You could never be a good cat, as if you would even want to! Imagine being one of many murdered cats, or anyone who was close to them! Bumblestar is never going to be a good leader. Apparently, apprentices are smarter, because you seem to think I'm unaware I'm part a never-ending repeat! How would me, one of the weakest apprentices in all the clans, ever even try to get any reputation?" Yellowpaw unsheathed his claws, preparing for a fight. " Because I want to be known for loyalty. Notice I didn't say honor. I'm not that honorable. Even I think Thunderclan needs to obey the clan more! I care for cats. The warrior code isn't my main focus. My clan is. And my clan needs the other clans to be classified a clan. Your clan is greedy and bloodthirsty. Why did those cats need to die? You only want power and land." He whispered shakily. "Make one more wrong move with your Mangy, Starclan-forsaken clan, and all of Shadowclan will tear Thunderclan to shreds."He knew he was smaller than this cat, despite his surprising size. He knew he was weaker, and less quick, possibly. but he had a tactic this cat didn't. It wasn't all of his clan.
Allies.

(not immediately, he's gonna face off this cat alone a little more.)

Flameflicker tried to hold it in but couldn't anymore. He snorted, laughing. He got into a full fit. He sighed once he finally stopped laughing. Then he got serious. "You actually think I'm serious? Or that I was listening to your pointless yabbering? Pffft. I was just watching how your right ear sticks out more than your left ear when you talk. It's hilarious. Oh, and you think you're loyal to your clan? Sure, be loyal to bloodthirsty murderers. But ThunderClan was attacked first. You guys came in here solely to kill us. Doesn't really look like you want us here. So don't go yakking on and on about how you need us. Act like it. And go on, fight me. You won't," he challenged.

Last edited by Sleek; September 26th, 2023 at 07:28 PM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 07:54 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixlz View Post
Sorry I wasn't trying to power play, tbh i've never had a fight in WCO

StormyEye

StormyEye was woken by the sudden jolt of pain, he thrashed his claws aimlessly hoping to land a blow.

Thornclaw hissed as the tom aimlessly moved his paw. The shadowy tom grasped harder and this time moving his paws on the tom he dig his claws in hoping the thunderclanner would die

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by Fawn; September 27th, 2023 at 11:26 PM.
Closed Thread