Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:39 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:38 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:35 PM
Which cat breed will you...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:34 PM
« Honey's RP Policies &...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:24 PM

Old May 16th, 2017, 09:05 AM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: RiverClan Terr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Brackenheart nodded as Clovershine got done counting. "Ready or not! here I come!" she yowled, then pouted. "You two didn't hide! you are no fun!" then she shrugged. "Oh well, I'm coming to get you!" she yelled to the other crazy cat. She ran behind Brackenheart. "Clovershine! get out from underneath me!" the brown tom said in an annoyed tone. "Sorry Bracken! just wanted to make sure he wasn't hiding under you!" she purred, a crazed look on her face as she ran blindly around, searching for the unlikely friend. It is said, that great minds think alike, well now we know that crazy minds think alike too! Brackenheart thought as Silentshade decided to play along. "Oh look! I think I found him!" she trilled as she pointed with her tail to a rock in the middle of the river. "Um Silentshade, that's a rock, you silly birdie!" Clovershine bopped Silentshade on the nose with her paw before flouncing over to the tree. "I knew you was there! I just played crazy to make it more fun! and it worked!" she yelled up it.
Crow poked his head out, still smiling. "Soooo my turn?" He asked, and fell forward, having leaned too much towards Clovershine. He fell otomw he ground with a audible thump, and even though it looked like the fall would've hurt a lot Crow simply got back up, still smiling happily.
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"It's fine. I don't really care." Applethorn responded bluntly, letting out an irritated sigh as she followed the rest of the group quietly. She didn't mean to be sickly at the moment- really, she'd likely been spending too much time with her mate, Swampstone, to even notice if anything was going on with her health. She guessed she could check in with Geckoleaf and her little sister sometime, but she was sure she'd get better soon- it wasn't like she did anything to get herself sick. She was already so busy with her father's new mate and her mother's return- a mother she looked just like, in fact. She was almost Shellfeather's mirror image, whether she liked it or not, and so she didn't talk to her father much. She never connected with any of her parents, in fact- only Swampstone.
Her and Seapaw used to be close, but they drifted. The last time she saw her was a fight. She'd been yelling at her sister, blaming her for everything that had gone wrong in her life- and as she walked next to these new cats, she didn't regret what she'd said. Seapaw used to be her friend, and she'd been left behind. Maybe these cats were nicer, but due to the apprentice's back-talk, it was almost like she needed a little push.

[we can say she pushed tiny in here, if you'd like?] @Lawlipop
Dappleblossom sharp gaze lost it's edge and returned to her a softer sight. She looked at the other warrior and with a nod, she led the two. She stopped them at the edge of the river. The rush of the water so close to her made her legs quiver, but she attempted to quickly shake it off before the others notice. She turns her face towards them, but not so much that her back is to the water, afraid it would suddenly reach out and drag her in it's deadly liquidified maw. "This is where all of the fish for the clan is found." She explained. "This is also where you'll learn to swim as well as for fish for RiverClan. You don't need to learn about it now, but just keep it in-.... mind?" As she looked over the river as she talked she saw a glimpse of something peculiar. It was like the small glimpse of a travelling flame, across the water. It was so bright and orange... like some short of a blaze. It mesmerized Dappleblossom's eyes. The colors brought sentimental memories. Scorchingflame? "I'll be right back." She says without providing any explanation to where she is going. "Stay here you both." And she pads quickly away before they could object to her sudden leave. She searches for the bright color she saw before and followed it along the riverbed.

@AbsurdJinx
@meraki
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:40 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

@fenic! @Lawlipop @AbsurdJinx
Tinypaw hadn't ever found a sound so loud; the rushing water made crashing sounds as it sped towards the ocean. It was filled up pretty high, the melted snow from earlier in the year as well as the recent rain contributed to it likely. When Dappleblosom said she'd be right back, Tinypaw frowned, wondering what her mentor could have seen to make her get up and leave in such a hurry. But Tinypaw shrugged it off and mentally went over what her mentor had taught her moments before about the river.
Tinypaw crouched down, peering down into the fast moving river. She saw nothing but stones, and the white froth from the water crashing into the rocks. But then, something silver flash, cutting through the water like a knife. Her eyes widened as she bent down lower, seeing that it was a fish. But not just one; there were many. Tiny, silver, thin fish, only about the length of her paw. "Whoa. They swim so fast! I wish i could swim like that. Then agai, I've never tried. Who knows, maybe I could swim like that!" She said with a smile, marvelling at their speed. But Tinypaw knew deep down that it wouldn't be possible; her short limbs wouldn't allow that. But then again, these fish didn't exactly have limbs at all.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; May 16th, 2017 at 10:43 AM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Silverspot padded alongside Blizzardtail, resting her head on his broad shoulders, a warming smile plastered on her face, a loving twinkle in her eyes. "I'm glad to be out hunting..but the best part is it's with you," she looked into Blizzardtail's eyes and touched her nose tip to his, resting her tail on his back, a bright smile on her face. "I just wish I hadn't been so busy.. so we could..spend more time together, just like this," she added. "I've missed you.. a lot." At the end of that sentence, she giggled and a small--though hearable--snort escaped her vocal cords. The grey-spotted she-cat's cheeks turned a bush of red roses under her pelt.
She then looked down, admiring the soft touch of the caressing, soothing grass beneath her paws, as she buried her head into Blizzardtail's soft fur. "It's almost as soft as your pelt," she commented.
She felt the rocky ground, and assumed they were reaching the river.
She squinted her eyes, increasing her vision, and stretched her head slightly foward. She looked back at Blizzardtail. "We're almost there," she informed him. Hmm.. she thought, before narrowing her eyes with a playful laugh.
"I bet I can beat you to the river!" Silverspot challenged her mate,
before zipping away.

@SpiralTheRival
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; May 16th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:47 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Pathos

The warrior weaved through the reeds on the territory, her dark silver fur simmered in the sunlight. She made sure that she was far away from the rivers edge, the very sound of the water gently lapping at the shore was enough to set her nerves on edge. She hated it, the sound, the waves, the smell, every time she heard the liquid memories of the testing lab came flooding back, images of her drowning, the feeling of her lungs filling with the blue, nightmares came flooding into her mind during the day, it was horrible. Oceanbubble stopped, took a deep breath and turned her sapphire blue eyes gleamed with joy and flashed with fear whenever a wave small wave crashed against the riverside. She gave her companion a shy smile and giggled "Sorry...I kinda forgot where we were going....what was the plan again?" she asked, her voice sweet and smooth, it was true, she was only listening a little bit when she was offered to go hunting with her newly found companion, which she quickly accepted considering the fact that she didn't really wish to go out in the territory alone. The warrior stopped walking and turned to face her companion, her head tilted slightly to the right "I vote we go near the middle of the territory instead of by the...River. That would be preferred." she stated, her tail flicked behind her. Although she wasn't one to hide her phobia of the water, she just didn't want to explain why, and every time she told another of her phobia they always had to ask why she thought that way or why she was even in Riverclan since she had such a phobia, it made her incredibly uncomftrable. The warrior turned her attention out towards the middle of the territory and hoped that her clanmate would accept her offer.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Silverspot padded alongside Blizzardtail, resting her head on his broad shoulders, a warming smile plastered on her face, a loving twinkle in her eyes. "I'm glad to be out hunting..but the best part is it's with you," she looked into Blizzardtail's eyes and touched her nose tip to his, resting her tail on his back, a bright smile on her face. "I just wish I hadn't been so busy.. so we could..spend more time together, just like this," she added. "I've missed you.. a lot." At the end of that sentence, she giggled and a small--though hearable--snort escaped her vocal cords. The grey-spotted she-cat's cheeks turned a bush of red roses under her pelt.
She then looked down, admiring the soft touch of the caressing, soothing grass beneath her paws, as she buried her head into Blizzardtail's soft fur. "It's almost as soft as your pelt," she commented.
She felt the rocky ground, and assumed they were reaching the river.
She squinted her eyes, increasing her vision, and stretched her head slightly foward. She looked back at Blizzardtail. "We're almost there," she informed him. Hmm.. she thought, before narrowing her eyes with a playful laugh.
"I bet I can beat you to the river!" Silverspot challenged her mate,
before zipping away.

@SpiralTheRival
(This is heartbreaking)
What a wonderful day... The sky was spotted with only a couple of clouds but behind that a beautiful blue. The weather in new-leaf often flip flopped from sunny to rainy and luckily he and Silverspot had taken their walk at a good time. However the wonderful part about it wasn't the temperature, it was her. Blizzardtail didn't need to say anything as anyone could see the love that clouded his gaze. He simply nodded at her words and enjoyed the soft touch of her furs against his own thick white pelt.
His heart began to speed with excitement as he set off after her with a large leap of speed. Obviously Silverspot remained ahead of him because he was the sort of heavy set tom but he kept good speed. The smooth pepples felt nice along his pads as he ran after the she-cat he loved. Could the day be any more perfect? He began to imagine their future. Their love getting stronger and their kits growing up. Blizzardtail was yanked harshly from his daydreaming as he stumbled a bit on some loose rocks near the cliff above the water. The rain must have loosened the soil beneath them... He continued to speed after Silverspot while calling after her, "Silverspot! Be Carefu-" His warning was cut off with a gasp of alarm as one of the rocks beneath him slid off and fell over the incline and into the very strong current. The tom couldn't get a footing on the slippery mud and began to slip over the cliff. "Help!" Blizzardtail managed to yowl out in panic before he completely slipped off and fell towards the splashing river below.
Old May 17th, 2017, 12:16 AM
chirps

@woly

Emerging from the camp entrance and bracing herself for the newleaf breeze, Cricketpaw remained close to Whisperblaze, letting her fur brush his for what she hoped was added comfort in his time of grieving. A slightly chilling breeze swept past her, ruffling her already short fur, and for a moment the Bengal cursed her genetics. Of course short fur made swimming in all of the rivers around camp easier, and made greenleaf much more enjoyable, but the leaf-bare's were miserable for her. She blinked her blue eyes against the sting of frost that still seemed to linger, glancing sideways over at her companion to make sure he was still by her side.
She was still getting used to her role in the Clan of helping those in need and allowing herself to be the one others could vent to, and open up about certain things. Ever since Shellfeather had come back, most RiverClan cats had gotten over the initial shock and were welcoming her back with open paws. There were a few in particular, however, that were hesitant to get close. Her, for instance, and Russetstar. She could see it in her dads eyes when he had first saw her. The dread, the confusion, the hurt... Unconciously, she flexed her forepaws, letting her claws dig into the dirt. She felt a special bond with her father, one that her mother would never understand, and to see him hurting like this made her angry.
Think about Whisperblaze, about what he needs, a voice urged her, and Cricketpaw forced the bile back down her throat, letting her muscles relax under her command. "I'm sorry that Shellfeather is back. With any luck, she'll be gone before sundown," Cricketpaw laughed hoarsely, shaking her head at her pathetic attempt of a joke. Focusing on Whisperblaze now, she sighed. "Where do you wanna head to first?" she asked, blinking curiously as she awaited his answer.
Old May 17th, 2017, 12:30 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: RiverClan Terr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
Crow poked his head out, still smiling. "Soooo my turn?" He asked, and fell forward, having leaned too much towards Clovershine. He fell otomw he ground with a audible thump, and even though it looked like the fall would've hurt a lot Crow simply got back up, still smiling happily.
Brackenheart stared with pure shock at the strange tom. That guy never gets tired! he didn't know what to do so he just went to sit beside Silentshade. " They are both utterly crazy!" he whispered as he watched Clovershine play with the tom, giggling like the fluff-brain she was. "I know! Never in all my life did I think that I would meet a cat as insane as Clovershine is, and yet here he is!" she said as she watched Clovershine nod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clovershine P.O.V
I nodded happily as I waited for who ever this new best friend was to close his eyes and start counting! I wonder what he was doing? Why is he here? Did STARCLAN JUST ANSWER MY PRAYERS?! I thought. For moons now I had been asking Starclan for a friend that is as crazy as I am and now he's here, playing hide-and-seek with me! "Thank you starclan!" I breathed out, turning even more thistle-brained than I originally was with glee at the thought.
Old May 17th, 2017, 01:07 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
@woly

Emerging from the camp entrance and bracing herself for the newleaf breeze, Cricketpaw remained close to Whisperblaze, letting her fur brush his for what she hoped was added comfort in his time of grieving. A slightly chilling breeze swept past her, ruffling her already short fur, and for a moment the Bengal cursed her genetics. Of course short fur made swimming in all of the rivers around camp easier, and made greenleaf much more enjoyable, but the leaf-bare's were miserable for her. She blinked her blue eyes against the sting of frost that still seemed to linger, glancing sideways over at her companion to make sure he was still by her side.
She was still getting used to her role in the Clan of helping those in need and allowing herself to be the one others could vent to, and open up about certain things. Ever since Shellfeather had come back, most RiverClan cats had gotten over the initial shock and were welcoming her back with open paws. There were a few in particular, however, that were hesitant to get close. Her, for instance, and Russetstar. She could see it in her dads eyes when he had first saw her. The dread, the confusion, the hurt... Unconciously, she flexed her forepaws, letting her claws dig into the dirt. She felt a special bond with her father, one that her mother would never understand, and to see him hurting like this made her angry.
Think about Whisperblaze, about what he needs, a voice urged her, and Cricketpaw forced the bile back down her throat, letting her muscles relax under her command. "I'm sorry that Shellfeather is back. With any luck, she'll be gone before sundown," Cricketpaw laughed hoarsely, shaking her head at her pathetic attempt of a joke. Focusing on Whisperblaze now, she sighed. "Where do you wanna head to first?" she asked, blinking curiously as she awaited his answer.
Whisperblaze felt an instant relief when leaving camp. he didnt know what was going to happen, what Russet was going to say to Shell, and frankly he didnt want to find out right now. He was scared what the end result would be, what would happen, what the future held. Am I in his future? Perhaps he was a little dramatic for questioning Russet but he didnt know what Shells motives were. Loss hung thick in the air though as soon as he stepped into the nursery. he wouldnt bring it up, atleast not yet. He took comfort in her physical affection, pressing back against her gently. Partially because he needed it emotionally and the other so he didnt fall from how wobbly his legs were. His ears perked at the question slightly, ¨Theres a trail that me and Russet always liked to walk. We walked it when he confessed to me.¨ he smiled at the thought, the day it happened, the look in his mates eyes when he told him, that goofy smile as he gave a nerdy compliment about his eyes and held him close. It was a moment they cherish, a moment Whisper would never forget. Whisper looked to the side of him at the molly. It seemed she was a spitting image of her father it seemed like and it only made him give a small smile. He let the l=way, letting his paws lead them.
Old May 17th, 2017, 08:09 AM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: RiverClan Terr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Brackenheart stared with pure shock at the strange tom. That guy never gets tired! he didn't know what to do so he just went to sit beside Silentshade. " They are both utterly crazy!" he whispered as he watched Clovershine play with the tom, giggling like the fluff-brain she was. "I know! Never in all my life did I think that I would meet a cat as insane as Clovershine is, and yet here he is!" she said as she watched Clovershine nod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clovershine P.O.V
I nodded happily as I waited for who ever this new best friend was to close his eyes and start counting! I wonder what he was doing? Why is he here? Did STARCLAN JUST ANSWER MY PRAYERS?! I thought. For moons now I had been asking Starclan for a friend that is as crazy as I am and now he's here, playing hide-and-seek with me! "Thank you starclan!" I breathed out, turning even more thistle-brained than I originally was with glee at the thought.
Crow laid down and closed his eyes, putting his paws over his eyes and started counting, his tail wagging happily like a dog. "Oooone... Twoooo... threeeeee..."