Today 02:29 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by dagnyme
Today 02:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2023, 12:45 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

PATROL LEADERS [ @Red Dawn | @something. | @GhostCop | @SpookyShoomy | @lem~ | @els ]
A reminder to enter your patrols in the Patrol Logs!
IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES, VM ME THE PATROL INFORMATION AND I WILL DO IT FOR YOU!

Last edited by Dakotaa; October 25th, 2023 at 12:47 PM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 12:46 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Nightfluff looked for his patrolmates nerviously.
@SH33P
@Dark

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:09 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

FALCONFEATHER
slender silver cat with stark green eyes
herbal knowledge T2 (perm), silver tongue (perm, disabled)
he/him -- RC medicine cat -- 34 moons

Ah, patrol. He had been so busy lately he had forgotten that he volunteered for hunting much earlier that day. Falconfeather had heard the call from inside the medicine den, where he was sorting herbs and poked his head outside to hear what Pebblesplash had to say. Swiftly pushing his piles away (neatly) the healer slips quickly out of his den and waves off to the Lionheart, giving her a quick smile. "Oh, good Cricketpaw, you''re already here!" He looks at the light brown tom with a soft smile. "We can wait for Darksong here and then we can get going, it's been a while since I've hunted for actual prey instead of herbs."

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:37 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Newtberry
Male | 12 moons | warrior
The red and black molted warrior stumbled over with a nervous expression
@something. @Leafy

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 26th, 2023, 09:08 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by els View Post

FALCONFEATHER
slender silver cat with stark green eyes
herbal knowledge T2 (perm), silver tongue (perm, disabled)
he/him -- RC medicine cat -- 34 moons

Ah, patrol. He had been so busy lately he had forgotten that he volunteered for hunting much earlier that day. Falconfeather had heard the call from inside the medicine den, where he was sorting herbs and poked his head outside to hear what Pebblesplash had to say. Swiftly pushing his piles away (neatly) the healer slips quickly out of his den and waves off to the Lionheart, giving her a quick smile. "Oh, good Cricketpaw, you''re already here!" He looks at the light brown tom with a soft smile. "We can wait for Darksong here and then we can get going, it's been a while since I've hunted for actual prey instead of herbs."

"Sorry im here!! Lets get hunting!"Darksong meowed excitdley.

They would walk off for the patrol

[/QUOTE]
Old October 26th, 2023, 01:49 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

With his patrol-mates gathered up, he grinned boyishly before he stood up, tail flicking back and forth behind him. “Alrighty, you two! I’ll lead the way and this patrol will be finished up in no time–get ready for the smoothest, easiest patrol of your lives.”

Dapplewing was trying to make the pair feel more comfortable, especially Newtberry who seemed a bit anxious.

[ @Zelly @Leafy I’ll throw up a starter at Sedgewater Valley wootwoot ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 26th, 2023, 10:53 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura. View Post

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
@vex
——————
The she-cat giggles at the curious kitten, grabbing a feather off the ground and tickling the kitten a bit. She guessed some would have questions, however, she never expected it to be a little kit… PebbleSplash smiles and crouches playfully. She seems to enjoy talking to kits… Part of her wishes she had her own.

“Well, you see little one, I am a Lion Heart. My job is to assist the leader when necessary. Because we lack a deputy, and LarkLeader is trying to adjust to her new role, I have offered to assist with silly little patrols…” The she-cat bounces a bit with a purr, she seemed energetic…

“Say, do you want to help with big cat duties? I have to clean the fresh kill pile. It would be a lot of help if you used that keen eye to help me sort between the yummy prey and the not so yummy prey!” Maybe she could answer all the silly questions if they decided to help her.
——————
•° Baykit °•
N/A

What Baykit didn't expect was to be atatcked by a feather! Wah! He poofed up and scuttled out of the dastardly thing's reach. As the big cat crouched sown, Baykit found himself creeping closer. A... Lionheart? "What's a... Lionheart? Isn't that a name? Liiiike Lionpaw and Lion...roar! Yeah! Is that your name? Are you Lionheart? That's a cool name!!" Maybe, to make patrols, you could be a big rank OR have a cool name. Yeah! That made perfect sense in the kit's brain.

Cleaning the prey pile?! Baykit jumped back and wrinkled his nose. "Ohhh, I dunno. All the smells over there are real colorful, kiiinda make my head hurt. And I usually kinda hold my breath when I walk past but I don't think I can hold my breath AND sniff at the same time." He did wanna learn more, but... the poor kit didn't want a headache.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 27th, 2023, 12:18 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
@vex
——————
PebbleSplash snorts at the little scatterbrained kitten. BayKit’s silly little reactions to her were just… THE CUTEST?! It basically caused her huge heart to melt out onto the dirt beneath them, almost like sap on a humid summer day... She decided that after she was done her chores, she would go and visit the nursery to play with all the kits. This gave her something to look forward to for when the patrols decided to return.

“No, you silly goose!” She once again attempts at tickling the kitten that seemed so curious with her… “LionHearts… They used to be called Shields, created by KestrelStar! You wouldn’t know them, but they were our leader MANY moons ago. I was really back then, but still a warrior…! The whole idea was for it to be a rank for RiverClans top warriors! Warriors that excel in certain tasks. For example, I’m an amazing hunter!” PebbleSplash hated talking about herself, so she giggles awkwardly…

“With recent moons, the name was changed to LionHearts by BeanSprout. You may know him as BeanStar,” PebbleSplash would refuse to refer to Bean as a leader… He had lied to them, and dug the grave of many innocent, well loved RiverClan warriors… BeanSprout will never be forgiven because of that… Just saying his name left a sour taste in her mouth. “He appointed me to help assist with cats that want to join our clan, teaching apprentices, guarding the camp and leading patrols,”

With all her talking, she had still not answered the kits questions, or clear the misinterpretation of who she actually was. “I offered to take care of patrols for LarkWing, while she decides on a super cool and strong deputy! It’s not because of my name, it’s because of the rank I have… And speaking of names, you silly duckling- I am no lion- I am a pebble-“ oh, she had made an error… A pebble? How silly!

“My name is PebbleSplash, and maybe one day, I’ll be your mentor…”

Once again, she laughs as they decline her offer to be of assistance to cleaning the fresh kill pile. It was a yucky job, but someone had to do it. “You want to be a warrior, yes? Warriors must get used to that silly smell. Wouldn’t you like to tell your denmates that you got to do a big cat duty?” Part of her just wanted to teach someone. It was so hard to train BriarPaw because BriarPaw… Hated her… She was convinced.
——————
Old October 27th, 2023, 09:30 PM
im in ur walls

Bump Policy: ANYTIME! (I might not be online but I will ALWAYS respond when I can)
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaStar22 View Post
They would walk off for the patrol

[/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]

"So- how's everyone doing?" *CricketPaw attempted small talk to break the silence between the cats*
Old October 29th, 2023, 12:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ RETURNING FROM HERB PATROL - PATROL COMPLETE! ]

The sight of camp sent relief coursing through her body - her limbs now aching and pulling for rest. Her nest was only a few paw-steps away, but she resisted the urge in favor of actually getting their supplies to the medicine den. Strolling over to her usual deposit spot, she placed down her [ +2 Moss ] and called inside,

"Tansypaw~! We're back with the supplies!" Hopefully she was lingering around - if not inside. Worst case, Falconfeather would be able to collect up the supplies if needed. Still Cherryswirl would linger just a bit longer to make sure that the medicine cat apprentice knew they were back in camp. Blinking appreciatively towards both of her clanmates, she nudged her head to the drop-off spot,

"Go ahead and place your supplies down. I'll get a total count and report to Tansypaw when I see her," There was no point in making them wait, especially if they had other chores or responsibilities to attend to, "And thank you both for your patience with me on the patrol today. I know I was a little slow... But, we should do this again!"

[ @redshiftreign - Rushwater | @Silverfur & Co - Featherspirit | @spookywynds - Tansypaw ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 29th, 2023 at 12:22 PM.
Closed Thread