Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[Atari] All I See is Red...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:48 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:34 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:29 AM
"You Left Me to Die" -...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2020, 10:06 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Littlewish flicked his long tail to his forehead in a salute, grinning as he took the water gratefully. He had no idea why the cat's were so worried about him, he felt just fine. Perhaps they didn't like his rock friends. Or perhaps they just pitied him because his friends had stopped talking to him after his head had cleared.

He lapped from the moss, trying not to swallow any green hunks. That, would be disgusting.
"Yes sir. Are rocks supposed to talk? You all seem very concerned."
@wren @Xeno @CheetahPelt

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 26th, 2020 at 10:06 PM.
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:34 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Goatpaw
The young tom's ears twitched as he heard the other warrior joining tom, and sent a bright smile towards him at the greeting. "Hi, Breezefeather!" He may not have talked to the other tom personally, but WindClan was so small it was easy to remember everyone's names.

Goatpaw blinked and turned back to Foxpudge when he answered the other warrior's question, an achy sadness starting to bubble through him before he pushed it back roughly. He wasn't a kit anymore, he couldn't feel upset just because his mentor couldn't make it to practice. Foxpudge's smile caught his attention, and the young tom stared back with wide, watchful eyes as the older warrior began to speak about what they were going to do today. Defensive moves? That sounded kinda cool. At the mention of WindClan being too weak to fight, the apprentice felt a complaint rising in his throat before he stopped himself and looked down at his scrawny, body form. He didn't like it, but maybe Foxpudge had a point. He jerked back to attention when Foxpudge mentioned him again, and tried harder to pay more attention, his bobbed-tail twitching in the dirt and his body leaning forward.

After watching the demonstration with wide eyes the young apprentice leaped to his paws, determination glinting in his blue and yellow irises. He bounded a few tail-lengths away from the other two so he wouldn't accidentally lash out at them or something. He tried to remember exactly how Foxpudge had done it, scrunching his face up in concentration. Suddenly, he crouched toward the ground and pushed out his legs beneath him. His 'roll' turned into more of a leap that ended in a tumble, spewing up dirt at his flailing legs and clumping messily in his snowy white fur. He did, however, spring quickly back up on his paws after the 'roll'. It was the only thing that was graceful about his move. "How was that?!" He exclaimed, staring excitedly over at Foxpudge and bouncing on his toes as if the wild tumble he'd just taken hadn't affected him at all.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; February 26th, 2020 at 10:36 PM.
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:36 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

She was rather quiet as she stepped into the den, nose wrinkled at the strong smell of herbs. The weather has slowly become bearable again so she assumed that fresh herbs would slowly be growing in stock soon. The green eyes danced around the den taking in the number of cats inside. They seemed rather busy, but she'd be quick. "Mistyfern, Coyotesnarl, can either of you spare some time?" Twilightstar questioned in that slothful mannerism of hers. "My head is killing me and I'm having trouble sleeping." It was nothing major but she kept complaining about needing to get the medicine cats den at some point in time and had been too lazy to come until now. She felt like she might be less temperamental and snappy with some cats if her head wasn't constantly throbbing.
@wren @Xeno

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameQueen View Post
Nightheart's gaze locked with Coyotesnarl's and padded over "I'll come, not much to do in camp." She mewed standing in front of him. The molly gave her chest a few swift licks waiting for his response.
@Slatepaw

“Right well let’s head out- I won’t keep you long as I’m sure you’ve got other duties to attend to” with a nod the tom spun on his heels and headed for the camp entrance. He was amused to have been offered help so quickly- he was cranky and prickly most days and rather not the nicest face to look at.. maybe not all of these half wits are as bad as they look. Though momentarily he was proven very wrong. Eyes locking with non other than Smokefoot-

“Oh could you now? Why if I had known this was such an inconvenience to your busy schedule I would’ve gone out myself” the medicine cat felt his amber gaze burn into the tom. “Now shut up and just follow me”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 26th, 2020 at 11:02 PM.
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:59 PM
I’m full of it

“Rocks don’t talk mousebrain.” he paused feeling that sourness hang on the end of his tone. Perhaps he was being rather bitter, though the tom would surely have the common sense to understand his unease? With a flick of his tail he scooped the moss back up in his teeth and turned for the small bubbling pool with a grunt. “You two-“ he gestured to the other two cats in his company without glancing over his shoulder “make yourselves comfortable and get some sleep. You Littlewish” he turned his tail to point in his direction

“you will finish the rest of this water and get yourself some rest- you must’ve lost a lot of blood” he grit his teeth and dipped the moss chunk about halfway into the small puddle before turning and herding the group toward the far side of the den. The moss wasn’t as comfortable as it should’ve been and he supposed being the apprentice meant that was actually his job to change it... but he didn’t have time. He’d get to it later. “If you are hungry, grab me not Mistyfern. He’s dealing with things elsewhere. Got it?” his tone was serious and somewhat irritated- though he couldn’t figure out for the life of him why.

( this is the end of Coyotesnarls interaction with the patrol, you can do follow up with Mistyfern but coyote will be trying to deal with twilightstar. Also let me know if you need coyote for more interactions within the den following this)
@Moon Lily @CheetahPelt

Finally some quiet as the patrol hopefully began to die down in the nests. The throb of his head was getting to a level that made him sick, physically sick. As he was about to retire to his own portion of the den a voice floated in from the far entrance. Twilightstar. Just another issue for him to toil over- those stupid starcats better get into his dreams sooner or later.. the amount of patients seemed to drastically increase within these last few days. Without herbs or knowledge all he could do was tell them to walk it off.

The tom padded towards the voice amber eyes gleaming with a distrust and sort of angst, he’d had few interactions with the leader and couldn’t be bothered to actually make an effort to do so. Instead he’d get whatever she needed and get her out as fast as possible- or wait for Mistyfern to return. “Yes” he was curt as he padded towards the gleaming light of the afternoon. “Your head?” he paused briefly sweeping his tail around his ankles “we don’t have poppy seeds- they’re still frozen and I don’t have any hopes of getting some unless it’s dire enough for me to get some from other medicine cats” he offered sizing her up before plopping down on his haunches. If she’d asked him to go travelling into riverclan he would’ve- unhappily sure but he would’ve.

@Moonraven @Xeno

François Lelord

Old February 27th, 2020, 12:23 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
( this is the end of Coyotesnarls interaction with the patrol, you can do follow up with Mistyfern but coyote will be trying to deal with twilightstar. Also let me know if you need coyote for more interactions within the den following this)
@Moon Lily @CheetahPelt
Alright! Thanks- I'll leave it there for now.
Thanks for your help <3

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 27th, 2020, 12:31 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Smokefoot, who by all means was being playful and witty, was startled by the anger of the other. His golden eyes widened for a moment, following Coyotesnarl as he lead the way. After a moment of scowling, the black haired tom looked to Nightheart, curling his lip a little, as if mocking the grouch ahead of him. @FlameQueen, @wren

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old February 27th, 2020, 10:17 AM
I’m full of it

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
(Open)

Dirt padded down a diagonal line, moving away from his ex-clan's territory. His heart thumped painfully, making a reminder of his clumsy and selfishness actions.
The loner leapt over the river that separated the moors and his ex-home-clan's area. Frost was sticking to the flat grass. The wind sped up, whisking his whiskers flat to his muzzle. It stung his three claw marks on his dirty face. He wished for StarClan to save him; he wanted them to reset these events so he can continue his position as deputy as well as help out his clanmates. Sadly, Silverpelt shone dully as if the clan decided not to grant the wish.

Riiip!
The dirt-tom bit into some branches and ripped them away from their owners, using them for shelter against leafbare.
Lying down under the bramble walls with a roof consisted of branches, Dirtfur gazed back up to StarClan's sky. Wishing them a good night and pray that things will go smoothly tomorrow. Faith in his ancestors, he closed his heavy eyes, ready for tomorrow.

“Lookit what we have here” the night was dark and gloomy, no stars no moon seemed to make an appearance unless the wind happened to break away the clouds briefly. The scent was riverclan- strong riverclan and he’d watched as the tom slipped across the border as if it were nothing. Funny how he thought he could’ve done that. Coyotesnarl might not have been a Warrior any longer- however that didn’t give him any less reason not to confront the tom- though he felt an itch of excitement bubble up in his chest, if the tom was aggressive and struck first it would give him the chance to battle out his own anger. His ears pinned as the wind whipped past him as if StarClan itself heard his thoughts.. Unfortunate that nobody could hear him way out here. He hopped down into the small cove he’d dig himself into thrusting his face through the tangled branches- his appearance was frightening. Torn up muscle and flesh tissue pink and blistered with time- he would use it to his advantage. As long as he hits me first.. as long as he hits me first. “What are you doing here fish breath?”

François Lelord

Old February 27th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

“Lookit what we have here” the night was dark and gloomy, no stars no moon seemed to make an appearance unless the wind happened to break away the clouds briefly. The scent was riverclan- strong riverclan and he’d watched as the tom slipped across the border as if it were nothing. Funny how he thought he could’ve done that. Coyotesnarl might not have been a Warrior any longer- however that didn’t give him any less reason not to confront the tom- though he felt an itch of excitement bubble up in his chest, if the tom was aggressive and struck first it would give him the chance to battle out his own anger. His ears pinned as the wind whipped past him as if StarClan itself heard his thoughts.. Unfortunate that nobody could hear him way out here. He hopped down into the small cove he’d dig himself into thrusting his face through the tangled branches- his appearance was frightening. Torn up muscle and flesh tissue pink and blistered with time- he would use it to his advantage. As long as he hits me first.. as long as he hits me first. “What are you doing here fish breath?”

(I-i- I said it was already over)

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 27th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare took a chance to follow Elderpaw's movements instead of keeping his eyes on the rabbit. The tom studied her as she took a second to test out her weight. He was uncertain on what she was thinking about, but she got the hang of it somewhat, faster than suspected. That crouch and her tail, one or the other were going to cost her some prey in the future. The warrior was going to have to fix those immediately. Batglare would have preferred she figure out what she was doing wrong herself. It was going to get on his nerves if he didn't show her how to do it correctly every time he tried going hunting with her, though. He was impressed that she was able to follow instructions, not fully, but mostly.
As soon as she set off, the warrior maneuvered carefully so using tender steps so as to not alert his prey. He decided to get a little closer to the rabbit, if it did run and not in the right direction he wanted to be able to be as near as he could be. Very, very slowly the tom advanced in the motion and speed of a sloth, with ever touch of an object being ginger and noiseless. Batglare edged closer, downwind, to the suspicious rodent, halting every time the rabbit popped its head up for a security check. He was one fox-length away when the rabbit body seizes up with alarm. So noisy! He could hear her before he could spot her and that wasn't good.
She got lucky that the petrified rabbit took that small frame of time to freeze instead of just darting off. The apprentice recovers well, as she springs out the deer in headlights only lasted for milliseconds, the rabbit takes evasive action. Sometimes it was hard to predict prey animal movements, this one did run away from Elderpaw instead of just running straight backward it went back and pivoted to the right. He was glad he had drawn nearer. He takes off, powerful launch created from the push off of his back legs nearly closed the gap between the predator and prey.
His muscles rippled like violent tremors breaking still water. Toes and claws outstretched to sink into the rabbit's body, only the angle was off and he front claws end up catching the haunches. It squeals the way prey does when they know death has come, it squirms, lashes out, and kicks, all of which Batglare ignores in favor of thrusting his head forward to deliver the bite to its fragile neck. It's awkward but doable, the warrior relaxes and releases his grip once he's certain its no longer moving and takes a seat on the ground, he licks at his front paw and then drags the side of it over his sting left ear. He glowers at the red liquid he finds on it when its brought back down to eye level. Stupid rabbit! His eyes dart over towards Elderpaw as he licks the blood off his paws and continues his ministration on his ear.
@implimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread