Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Forest Fires (BURNINGPAW...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:16 AM
Thread Deletion!^^
by ollie
Last post by marshy
Today 09:14 AM
There’s Roses with...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:13 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 09:08 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 08:59 AM

Old January 25th, 2021, 07:50 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Bump Policy: You can if you want but I’m gone indefinitely
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Fawnkit laughed as he fell on his back. “No, that’s gonna be me! You can be second best,” he replied, giggling as well. “I’m gonna have tons of scars with scary stories of battles behind them!” And then he would tell kits about his daring adventures. He would’ve added that, but was laughing too hard to say it. @Kyrieknight
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 25th, 2021, 08:03 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedkit scoffed, but the large smile on his face was making it sound weird. "Yeah, right! I'll be the best, and I'll become so strong I won't even get scars!" He laughed, falling onto his belly.
@Phoenix Fall
Old January 25th, 2021, 08:22 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

“Yeah, right!” Fawnkit laughed too, before rolling onto his paws to tackle Reedkit again. Reedkit was his best friend, and he was awesome. And they would both be strong, incredible warriors! Well, someday. @Kyrieknight

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 25th, 2021, 08:30 PM
hehe, squishy

Reedkit squealed and laughed, pawing at his best friend. "I will! And when I do, you'll be depending on me to keep you safe! I'll be the strongest warrior in the forest!"
@Phoenix Fall
Old January 25th, 2021, 08:33 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

“No, I’ll be depending on my Clan, like Stormcall said!” Fawnkit said, with mock offense. He most certainly would not be depending on just Reedkit alone! “And I’ll be the strongest! The mighty Fawn-“ He stopped. What would his warrior name be? Then an idea popped into his head. “The mighty Fawnstar, leader of RiverClan!” @Kyrieknight

Old January 25th, 2021, 08:48 PM
hehe, squishy

"Sure..." Reedkit laughed, shaking his head. He recognized the mock offense and smirked, puffing his chest proudly. "And I'll be Reedstar, leader before you! I can make you my deputy, though!"
@Phoenix Fall
Old January 25th, 2021, 09:51 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post
Flamedrop saw the tom rise to his paws, and she padded over to talk
"Hi! I'm Flamedrop. what's your name?" she asked cheerily. noting that the cat looked worried she added, "why are you worried?"
Bumblestep looked up at his clanmate, noting her cheery disposition. Usually, he would welcome this sort of attitude from others, as he was usually in the same mood. However today it seemed to... unnerve him? He couldn't work it out.
Come on Bumblestep, get over yourself! he thought with a shake of his head.
"Im not worried about anything, just didn't sleep well is all." He answered with a smile. After a few licks to smooth down the fur on his chest, he looked at the fellow warrior with a curious gaze. "Are you hoping Sootstar chooses you to go to the next gathering?"
Old January 25th, 2021, 10:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Bugpaw padded out of the apprentices, not really in a good mood to prank anyone with bugs. He hadn't seen his mentor at all and he really wanted to train. Why couldn't he have a good mentor. Maybe he should go out looking for them. If there was going to be a battle he wanted to be ready to jump into it. There was no way he would be left behind.

The young apprentice looked around the clearing, hoping to find his mentor around here somewhere. Hopefully they would show up soon and train him. He tried not to think of all the other apprentices who were ready to jump into battle. He wanted to be the same way. He wanted to prove to his clan he is more than a prankster. Bugpaw was serious about becoming a warrior.

//open\\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 26th, 2021, 06:07 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfall View Post
Bumblestep looked up at his clanmate, noting her cheery disposition. Usually, he would welcome this sort of attitude from others, as he was usually in the same mood. However today it seemed to... unnerve him? He couldn't work it out.
Come on Bumblestep, get over yourself! he thought with a shake of his head.
"Im not worried about anything, just didn't sleep well is all." He answered with a smile. After a few licks to smooth down the fur on his chest, he looked at the fellow warrior with a curious gaze. "Are you hoping Sootstar chooses you to go to the next gathering?"
"yes. I'd like to meet some of the other clans. what about you?" she mewed.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old January 26th, 2021, 08:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Petuniapaw sniffled as Blizzardsky explained what had happened and apologized. It was okay, it was okay.... "It's okay," She tried to assure him, mustering a smile after pulling her head from his fluffy fur. "I would rather it be from you..." Petuniapaw explained. It would have been worse from someone else. Strange even. Getting bad news from a loved one was better than a stranger. Despite the fact that the news hurt so much, like a part of her had just been torn out. She found it good that she was told right away and didn't find out when she tried to find Sugarapple.
Killed by a ShadowClanner? Some cat, murdered Sugarapple? How could any cat be so cruel! She was a queen, and the sweetest one there was. "Don't do anything that'd bring more pain into this Blizzardsky... Sugarapple wouldn't want her death to bring more pain through out the Clans." Petuniapaw reasoned, her voice weak despite the strong lesson that could be learned. Sugarapple was watching over them. Here spirit was here, she'd always be with them in heart and soul.
Sniffling again Petuniapaw whipped her tears from her eyes, that had not stopped flowing sense she was told Sugarapple was gone. "Goodness... sorry." She meowed, letting out a single awkward laugh. After wetting her paw, in no avail to dry her tears, still slightly trebling Petuniapaw would look back up at her brother. "C-could you take me to her grave...?" Petuniapaw asked the sadness in the thought dripping from her voice. Her mothers grave, again... "I-I mean only if you want to.. or can, not like I can force you to do it, I don't want to make you do something if it, it is to hard or, or if its not possible. I don't know I just wanted to say bye to her for a last time and pay my respects, even if her souls isn't there any more I just..." She rambled on, letting her words die as she got chocked up. Her amber gaze fell back to her paws. Why was this so hard... Last time she was a two and a half moon old kit and now she was twenty one moons old! Shouldn't it get easier? No, this one was harder... Because she knew what is was like to love, bond and care for someone now. She was too young last time and back than she was to blame, now she had no control over it and it was so hard...
Blizzardsky pressed himself gently against his sister,” I’ll be careful. I just want them exiled for murder...of course. I’ll take you to her grave. She’ll appreciate you coming there. I’m certain of it.” he meowed gently nuzzling her, not wanting to rush her out of camp too fast.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here