Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:59 AM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:09 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:56 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2020, 02:47 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Honeypaw peeked out to look at Stormlily, his eyes shining with gratitude. "Really? Thank you so much! I would be honored to help you guys in any way I can and be a part of your family!" He was purring so hard he thought he might explode.
@Shimm @Cloudsky
"Heh, all you knead to do is listen to my puns! Your good in my eyes, kitter!" He purred to Honeypaw, smiling more than ever before. His eyes were bright, and he wrapped his tail around his mate.
"You know what, I'm going to say it, this might just be one of the best days of my life!"
@Shimm
Old April 9th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Shimm
"but they sound the same though..." commented as he repeated the move again ..And again. Doing it three more times, the last time was harder and stronger looking than his first try. "ok. What else??" he asked as he felt more confident in his abilities .
"Yeah, just one is with claws out and the other isn't." The dark russet molly shrugged her shoulders at Oakpaw's comment, they do sound the same, huh. Her one sapphire eye watched in approval as he tried the move a couple of more times. "Let's go with a more slightly advance move. Something you can practice over time." Creekwind meowed to her apprentice as she back a few tail-lengths away, this move needed space. "This one is called Duck and Twist." Giving a small sigh and loosening her shoulders the molly ducked from an imaginary swipe. Rolled to her right and quickly pushed herself up with her paws and swiped back at her enemy. This was one of her favorite moves because most cats wouldn't suspect it until the last possible moment. "So the first step in this move is to duck, so like crouch in a hunting position. Then roll onto your back, at whatever speed feels right for you right now. Then roll onto your paws, get up and swipe."Slowly demonstrating each move for the tom to observe and to understand.
Old April 9th, 2020, 03:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Shimm
His ears perked up at that sounds like fun actually! he made sure to copy the moves as he watched her. That way he won't be forced to repeat it in his mind. He crouched, rolled in to his back ( albeit a bit sloppily ) then got himself up and aimed a slash. "like that?? It was kinda fun!" he smiled .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 9th, 2020, 03:43 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@implimm @vermin

"Ah, Nettlespark. One of the warriors who was in on Beastspark's little scheme. What do you want?" Icestar started the conversation off strong, her orange gaze meeting the tabby's eyes. She scented WindClan, and was quick to assume that it was just Nettlespark, since he'd gone there. Her ears angled towards him, waiting for him to speak.

Then she realized the WindClan scent was far too strong to be coming from Nettlespark, and that's when she heard Cowpaw speak. She peered at the entrance and saw the shaking apprentice.
"You were in the Waterbarn, yes?" She asked, recognizing him from that bedraggled group. "What can I do for you?" Hopefully whatever Nettlespark was going to say could be said with an audience.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 9th, 2020, 03:58 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"Uh-..um..," dragging his voice nervously, green eyes flickered to the ground. She's so big, like..like a bear! Or a badger? He peeked up briefly staring right into her orange gaze. No, a bear. "Can I join Shadowclan? Please." The ending of words sounds pleading and desperate.
Old April 9th, 2020, 04:19 PM
i am kenough

Oh, to be a youth in ShadowClan under Icestar's wrathful leadership. Hopefully this little apprentice standing before her now preferred his leader to the coyotes he was apparently running away from. Nettlespark nods curtly. "A rather crude way of putting it, but yes. I wanted to ask you about possibly releasing me of my responsibility to mentor Whitepaw- Beastspark assigned us together when he held a Clan meeting, but I've not seen a lick of him but one patrol, when he dismissed himself without permission once it was over. That was ages ago." Pausing, he cursed himself and how much it sounded like he was just... Whining about how tough he had it. The tom hoped he wasn't coming across in such a way. "I'd have discussed this with him before coming to you if I could find him, believe me."

@Casper
Old April 9th, 2020, 05:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was now late at night and everyone in the apprentice den seemed to have fallen asleep, or well, nearly everyone. Nightpaw was still wide awake after the exciting event. The gathering had been great, having learned a little about the other three clans and she even made a new friend! Though having been around so many cats for so long was exhausting, yet she still couldn't find sleep.
Flicking her tail slightly, Nightpaw got to her paws and quietly left the apprentice den. The clearing was empty- everyone had probably drifted of to sleep by now, yet the apprentice sat wide awake as a white spot in the darkness, lifting her mismatched gaze up to the moon. It was calming and somewhat soothing watching the stars twinkle and moon shine bright. Full moons were her favourite, and the night sky did look beautiful this time.
@bmkmb
Old April 9th, 2020, 05:32 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Frostpaw let out a muffled huff-sigh as he lay awake in his nest. Random thoughts of various importance ran around wildly in his mind, effectively preventing the white tom from sleeping. A flicker of movement caught his attention and Frostpaw's ear twitched curiously. He sat up and watched a cat leave the apprentices' den. After a few seconds of contemplative thinking, Frostpaw swiftly walked outside.

The full moon brightened up the clearing and Frostpaw blinked, letting his eyes adjust to the light. He looked around and spotted the other apprentice. Was that...? Silently as to not interrupt, Frostpaw padded over to the other apprentice and sat down beside them.
@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; April 9th, 2020 at 05:32 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
'What a good personality, he will indeed make a good warrior. One Icestar would be proud of surely.' The queen thought to herself as she saw that smug expression across the young tom's face. "There's nothing wrong with being a medicine cat, they're just as important as being a warrior," she mewed. As she was told to watch, Smokewing grinned brightly, her eyes focusing on him carefully to watch as he flung it up into the air and swatted it back to her, standing on his hind paws. She gasped in awe and dove for the paw, skidding along the floor of the nursery only to have the ball bounce right off of her head. 'Oh bless his heart, kits always ask the most blunt of questions,' she thought. "Well, I wasn't very good at anything I did. Not hunting, not fighting, not scenting anything, bad coordination. I'm just a big mess if I'm being honest," she laughed lightheartedly as she stood back up, turning around to bat the moss ball back to him, shaking off the scraps of moss and feather that clung to her.
He saw the moss ball hit Smokewing’s face and did his best not to giggle. Though his questions might be blunt he wasn’t all that rude. At least, if he remembered his manners he wasn’t. “Oh.” He said flatly, pouncing on the bouncing ball like it was a enemy and he let out a little growl at it. Lupinekit looked up at her momentarily. “Well you play a great game of mossball.” He shrugged happily, digging his claws into it with a lash of his tail.
Realizing he was supposed to be passing the ball back, he lowered himself on the ground with embarrassment, licking his chest fur. I’ve made her think I’m weird now! He scowled at himself with his displeasure but bounced the ball back towards the forever queen. Forever queen... He rolled the word around in his head. It sounded weird to him.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 9th, 2020, 05:49 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

After Lynxkit woke up, he shook out his long white and grey fur, looking around the nursery with bleary, unfocused eyes. As he was looking around, he noticed that his mother was not curled up in the next with him. He frantically circled the nest, sniffing all over to see if he could detect her scent. He could pick up her milky scent, but it was stale, "W-where is she?!" He exclaimed in distress. He looked toward Smokewing, the queen closest to him, and exclaimed in panic, " S-smokewing, s-she's gone! "

( @The Cannibal )
Closed Thread