Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Today 11:19 AM
Purrkie Question
by Myling
Last post by Rose
Today 10:48 AM
Name poll?
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:22 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Today 10:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2020, 12:16 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

. @vermin @GrapeGalaxy

Leopardflare was stunned, the breath taken from him in surprise and terror, he'd never thought these birds were so big and dangerous but up close, he was realizing he'd made a mistake in trying to lure one to them. A screech ripped from him as he tried to keep up with its beating wings but alas, he was at a disadvantage, stuck on the ground without the power of flight. "WARBLERPAW!" Leopardflare cried out, feeling helpless. He dashed over to where the scene had ended, and he stared down with eyes as wide as saucers. He wished there was more he could've done but fighting something unreachable was a new challenge that hadn't even crossed his mind.
Old March 1st, 2020, 12:28 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[Patrol is due today so let's try to wrap this up! @Arie, @mochi ]

Foxpudge beamed at Goatpaw's improvement! "Good job!" he praised the apprentice warmly, proud of the small tom. He'd come far from the traumatized kit at the Breezerock.

"Now, we're going to do something similar but when you spring up, you're going to want to lash your paw out. In a fight, your claws would be unsheathed-- but for the purpose of practice keep them in."

To demonstrate this, Foxpudge dropped into the roll again and sprang up-- swiping at Breezefeather's side with a sheathed paw.

A little winded, but determined to make a point he nodded to them. "If you're quick, you can use this to sneak a blow in on your opponent. Practice it until you're feeling confident in the motions then we'll head back to camp-- don't want Brindlebee to get his tail in a twist 'cause we're late."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 1st, 2020, 12:29 AM
HIATUS

[ @vermin @Kitty Mama]

A giant hawk that carried a nearly grown cat had just fallen dead in a matter of seconds. In Owlpelt's eyes, that felt like fantasy. Excitement and awe filling the tom up, he couldn't feel his claws that were now deformed from the apprentice's weight.
After remembering about the apprentice, he dashed to him now with only fear and feeling irresponsible by not protecting his clan-mate well enough.

Last edited by GrapeGalaxy; March 1st, 2020 at 12:34 AM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 03:24 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

The tabby was silent for a moment, contemplative of Mistyferns rather thoughtful tone. There was moment in time where Coyotesnarl was convinced the tom could read his thoughts, fear? Sure he felt it tearing away at his mind but how could the old tom figure that out? To his knowledge nothing betrayed the solemn expression he wore so well- or perhaps it was his tone of voice? He gave his tail a pensive flick as the air seemed to warm around his head, settling more comfortably into the idea Mistyfern was just as scared as him.

”I want to go” he offered defensively feeling the fur along his spine tingle. Or maybe he didn’t? He waved the thought away and padded down the snowy slope with just as much hesitance as he did before. “What do you suppose I do if you died?” he added briskly giving another tense look over at him. “I don’t suppose I’d fancy going in alone” and truthfully he was thankful to not be doing this on his own.. if Mistyfern wasn’t here.. well.. he wasn’t sure he could go in. The starclan responsible for his suffering and pain.. and he was going to seek knowledge from them? He felt his teeth grit and the scars up his face tingle with butterflies. How ironic.

@Xeno

Mistyfern tried to smother a half-smile and cleared his throat. "Alright alright, enough chatter, or we'll be catsicles before we get there. The old blue tom's pace quickened and for the rest of the trip he stayed relatively quiet.

Upon their arrival, Mistyfern hesitated a tree-length away from the Starcave, staring apprehensively off into it's shadowy maw. The awful feeling had returned even more aggressive than before. He'd thought about mentioning it to Coyotesnarl, but ultimately decided against it, not wanting to scare him off. He shuddered and pressed forward once more, slipping into the darkness, flicking his tail for his apprentice to follow.

(sorry that took so long and this post is somewhat lazy. i wasn't feeling very well this week ;; we can continue this)

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old March 1st, 2020, 08:15 AM
i am kenough

(Sorry for the delay ; o ; )

Batglare's proposal is met with his eager apprentice saying nothing, but immediately going to lift the rabbit in her jaws. She wasn't tiny, but neither was this rabbit! Walking was hard, and actually more of a funny waddle than anything else. "Isth isth haard!" Elderpaw exclaims through the prey in her mouth, looking up at her mentor with rounded eyes. Although she couldn't smile at the moment, or really go into conversation for the time being, satisfaction and pleasure ebbed off her in waves. She was glad to have harassed Batglare into taking her out.

(and for the crummy post ieejfbjd) @Moonraven
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:44 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[Open ]
Sitting just outside the nursery . Lambkit raised her nose to the sky and took a few wifs of the air only to then give a sneeze. still cold...
With that she folded her ears back and sat hunched over. This moon and the last had been so boring! The only things exciting were that brindlejaw was now deputy and Twilightstar was now leader.At least she was able to get over some of her paranoia though! Giving a tiny sigh, Lambkit now four moons old! Yes four! She felt so excited . She was so close to becoming an apprentice ! And she was glad that she made it ..because some kits don't even make it through leaf bare. And it felt like leaf bare was coming to an end.
The tiny ish kit trotted over to the pile only to see that not much was there...she couldn't help but give a whine. With that she just plopped her rump down . others probably need it more than I do ...one day wouldn't hurt.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 1st, 2020, 10:14 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
[Open ]
Sitting just outside the nursery . Lambkit raised her nose to the sky and took a few wifs of the air only to then give a sneeze. still cold...
With that she folded her ears back and sat hunched over. This moon and the last had been so boring! The only things exciting were that brindlejaw was now deputy and Twilightstar was now leader.At least she was able to get over some of her paranoia though! Giving a tiny sigh, Lambkit now four moons old! Yes four! She felt so excited . She was so close to becoming an apprentice ! And she was glad that she made it ..because some kits don't even make it through leaf bare. And it felt like leaf bare was coming to an end.
The tiny ish kit trotted over to the pile only to see that not much was there...she couldn't help but give a whine. With that she just plopped her rump down . others probably need it more than I do ...one day wouldn't hurt.

Curlkit padded into the clearing ans spotted another kit. He bounded over to them. "Hiya! I'm Curlkit! Why life? What'sa tangent? Dya wanna be friends? I'm hungry! Dya wana share a food?" He pulled a small bunny from the dwindling pile.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old March 1st, 2020, 10:24 AM

@FuzzyRatto

Jolting at Curlkits sudden presence . The she kit raised an eyebrow once he finished speaking . "um....sure for the food part..." she smiled . Friends she wasn't so sure about. ..she was really only comfortable with Goatk-...Goatpaw . So you could imagine her feeling nervous or weary . But curlkit seemed to be ok at the moment ...although a bit odd. "well to your other questions I don't know so..." with that she hesitantly crawled over just in case he changed his mind.

Old March 1st, 2020, 10:29 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@FuzzyRatto

Jolting at Curlkits sudden presence . The she kit raised an eyebrow once he finished speaking . "um....sure for the food part..." she smiled . Friends she wasn't so sure about. ..she was really only comfortable with Goatk-...Goatpaw . So you could imagine her feeling nervous or weary . But curlkit seemed to be ok at the moment ...although a bit odd. "well to your other questions I don't know so..." with that she hesitantly crawled over just in case he changed his mind.

"Okay!" He stated eating, making sure to only eat half. When he was done, he pushed the other half toward the new kit. "I can't tear it, sooooo..."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old March 1st, 2020, 10:37 AM

@FuzzyRatto
Frowning at that " if you want help with that you can ask me , or anyone really ." she said with a small smile . With that she began eating her half. " how has your day been??"

Closed Thread