Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:58 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 06:57 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:56 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:55 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2020, 06:11 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
The grey tom spotted his brother a little while away. A smile grew on his face as he dived for a bush. He stalked forward as if he were hunting a rabbit. Close enough as he saw it he leaped onto his prey giggling. "Guess what" He looked down on his brother beneath his paws.
[ @mochi ]
Goatpaw
The small apprentice was busying himself on a bug that was making its way across the dirt, eyes wide and curious as he poked at it with a paw. "Wah!" He cried out in surprise when he found himself bowled over by a very familiar face. "Creekpaw!" The fluffy white tom laughed, pushing against the other apprentice's chest as he squirmed out from underneath his belly. "What is it?" He asked in regards to what Creekpaw had said, glancing over after shaking out his pelt and sending up a few dirt clouds.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old March 1st, 2020, 06:30 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

"I'm the first cat ever to catch a goat." The tom fell off him giggling wildly.
@mochi
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old March 1st, 2020, 07:18 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Brindlejaw sat talking to his daughter, enjoying the moments of peace with his only kin. That was short lasted when he caught Wolftail dropping prey off and looking around as if he had to speak with someone. Sighing and excusing himself from Deerblossom the tom got up and towards Wolftail. "How was hunting?"
Hearing his name the deputy turned to the molly that called for him. "Roanfeather." Returning the smile and nod of hello. His invisible eyebrows knitted in concern as he his tail curled over his paws. Many cats aren't showing up... "Thank you for letting me know. I will discuss our missing clan members to Twilightstar. As well as the borders." Trying to wipe concern off of his face the tortoiseshell gave a small confident smile to Roanfeather.
Then once again a voice called his name but this time it was one he didn't care for. Remembering his discussion with the leader the tom forced the smile to remain on his face as he turned to Foxpoo. Lynxsight too? Now the number of cats that weren't showing up started to really concern the tom. Wow, Foxpudge thinks I can handle talking to Twilightstar about assigning an apprentice a new member. Keeping his face neutral, "I will talk to her about that too."

@BILL. @Dipper @Skye
Old March 1st, 2020, 07:24 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The angry fluffy silver queen sat panting and catching her breath after a short labour and delivery of her first litter of kits. She couldn't say she had expected it to be easy, but it was easier than getting her claws and fur dirty and marred defending the clan. She had done her duty, cleaned the small excuses for kittens and then thoroughly cleaned her own dilute calico fur back into gleaming perfection. If any cat were to come see the newest kits of Windclan she wanted to be sure they kept an eye on her too, that's what it was all about afterall. Her mismatched light and dark blue eyes squinted down at the small balls of fur, her nose wrinkling a little in disgust.

At her mother's belly, sightless and startled by her new surroundings. A small bobtailed cat kneaded relentlessly at her mother's fluffy fur, suckling. She had no idea the mother that was chosen for her, but only felt warmth and safety for the moment. Which was all that mattered until she was to mature and begin to truly understand how unformidable her mother was. Moonkit was finally born to the world and soon ready to take it on.

@RedHead @Starfall @Estelle
Old March 1st, 2020, 07:30 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Despite his confidence, and how she wished she could share it, her worries for the Clan were ever-present. The circumstances were dire: it was leaf-bare and prey was thinning, predators were hungry. That didn't bode well for a lone cat in the wilderness. Her anxiety grew as Foxpudge came to report similar results for the training, and she winced. "If you want to go out and search for them," Roanfeather suggested to Brindlejaw in reference to the missing patrol members, "come find me. We'll go together and see if they've been in the area recently. Even if we don't find anything, at least we can come back with a rabbit or two."

@BILL. @Shimm

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 1st, 2020, 07:55 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

@Ever @Starfall @RedHead

A small silver ball of long fur was placed close to her mother's belly. The newborn kit, still sightless like all kits at birth, was kneading softly by mother, from time to time letting out a sound that sounded like a soft squirm. In her search, she was unconsciously pushing against what seemed to her like a wall but was actually one of her siblings, but soon finding what she had been looking for. Once she did, the little one started to suckle yet the kneading did not stop.
This small ball of fur named Silverkit felt love, warmth and safty, feelings she would be lacking once she and her siblings grew up. She could not yet see the slight look of disgust on her mother's face, and perhaps it was for the better. What mattered right now was that she seemed to be a healthy little kit, that would hopefully be ready for the challenges life would be throwing at her in the possible near future.
Old March 1st, 2020, 08:13 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@Shimm

Wolftail shrugged at the deputy. "Eh. It could have been better..." then he remembered the haunting sound he'd heard earlier. "Brindlejaw... I'm concerned that maybe one of our missing warriors met an... excruciating end."

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; March 1st, 2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:11 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Dirtfur; |

Flamingbranch had procrastinated too long on seeing his son, so here he was in the nursery. The tom walked over to where his son was. "Hey Lighteningkit. How are you doing?", he asked, wanting to start a conversation with him. He hadn't visited in a while and wanted to try to be in Lighteningkit's life the best he could.

His orange eyes rested on his kit and pride swelled up inside him at the sight of him. He would be a great warrior one day he could see it. Flamingbranch never thought he would ever have kits, but here he was with one.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old March 1st, 2020, 09:19 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

@Blissie Bliss @TheNyanCatMinecraft

Lightningkit blinked simultaneously at the other kit. "I'm Lightningkit." he answered. As his dad came in, his dull eyes brightened a little, dashing towards Flamingbranch and away from the ruined moss bed. "I'm doing well, made some friends," he lied, for he had never played any games with the big kits, always watching them with envy. He beckoned Twistedkit. "Here's one of them!"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:27 PM

DuskWing would happily look at all the kits playing, feeling content and not worrying about her kits for once.
Closed Thread