Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by fade
Today 08:01 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Aolani
Today 08:00 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 07:54 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:51 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 07:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2020, 09:28 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
"I'm the first cat ever to catch a goat." The tom fell off him giggling wildly.
@mochi
Goatpaw
The apprentice rolled his eyes at that, reaching over and shoving his adopted brother's shoulder with a paw. "You're a goof." He sat down on the ground with a sly grin. "With that mindset I must be crazy, talking to a creek like this."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:45 PM

@Shimm @Starfall @pathos

Walking back into camp, making sure the two apprentices followed, she headed over to the deputy, a smile on her maw. "Brindlejaw, we've come back from the ShadowClan border and well, there was nothing to worry about... The scent marks were still pretty strong too, so I didn't mark, I hope you don't mind that." Summernight chuckled and continued afterwards, a slightly worried look on her face. "Though... Smallbear was nowhere to be seen and from what I've heard from Poppypaw, they don't train much... So if you could slip in a word or something, maybe I could also take Poppypaw under my responsability for a little every now and then, bring him on training whenever I go train my own apprentice so that he won't be falling behind on his training." She offered as she looked over at both apprentices, the two seemed to be quite friendly towards eachother and she honestly wouldn't mind bringing Poppypaw along every now and then if she could push him forward in his training, she really didn't want him to wait too long to become a warrior.
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:48 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightspot View Post
The ebony-pelted warrior, fathoming the send of the sun upon his figure, soughs extraneously as he relaxes amid the clearing, stretching his limbs about this way and that. Movements unthreatening and langourous, the gangly tomcat emits a yawn that splits his muzzle ever so precariously, sable gaze flitting about the camp in boredom.

Mind laden with thoughts of the latest tales that he might spin, the warrior began taking note of one clanmate in particular; one who’s name, he believed he’d heard it said, had been something like...Smokefoot, maybe? Hmph. Rapidly, his thoughts began to flit about, weaving spindly tales of grandiose adventure hailing from and about particular felines, once more preparing himself for any verbal interaction that may occur between himself and others.
]
As the small shadow-like warrior prowled the clearing for his next victim, his golden eyes, shining like the great sun, fell upon Croweyes, who seemed to be enjoying the warmth of his eyes' ancestor in the sky. Perfect, he didn't look busy. With a grand smirk and strength of his whiskers, the older male pranced over to his fellow warrior, seeming much like a kit in his innocence. "What a good day, huh Croweyes?" He started off pleasant and sweet as if unexpectant of anything from the other.
He propped his claws in the dirt ahead of himself, arching his back down in a great stretch, "I've been out hunting already and the grasses are wonderful!" He spoke in a cheeky fashion, sitting up proudly and curling his tail around his paws as he looked up towards the loving, rolling skies. "It would be a great day to go out for a sprint..." What was he hinting at?

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Last edited by Slatepaw; March 3rd, 2020 at 02:03 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 11:22 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The small brown tabby she-kit, Lynxkit, was nestled in next to her sisters, feeding content with not a care in the world. That was how it was and how it would be for a while. Not having to worry about anyone or anything. Her small bob-tail was barely visible under all of her kit-fluff, her eyes still tightly closed as she suckled.

——

The tomcat had decided to see what all the hubbub of “newborn kits” was about. Now that Lupinegaze had given birth, he assumed he’d have clearance to go into the nursery to see them for himself. Not that he could do anything good with them right now, they were nowhere near ready to showcase gorgeous pelts such as his own. As he found Lupinegaze’s nest, he glanced down at the kits, wrinkling his nose. ”They look kinda like very furry rats right now.” He commented, his interest now waning. These were not what he could work with, at least not at this age. Suppose I’ll have to wait till they’re older.. apprentice age maybe. Quicksilver had never intended on being an excellent father, but he was interested to see what type of father he could be. Right now though... he didn’t want to be much of one to these large furry rats.

@Ever @Estelle @Starfall

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 1st, 2020, 11:59 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar gave a nod to Rosepaw as he hobbled off to the apprentice den. She glanced over at the kittypet who finally decided to stop ignoring her. She stared at him like one would a small insect that needed squashing. Being ignored the first time had not left a good impression on her. "Why should I let you join my clan?" She asked him, tail lashing. As she waited for an answer her eyes glanced around for her mother. The leader's ears perked up as cats came in one by one to give reports, she had been expecting the hunting patrols she sent out to report back to her but didn't mind if Brindlejaw dealt with them instead of her, one less thing she had on her plate. She wasn't close enough to hear everything at once, but she caught enough snips to know that several of the disappearing clanmates were starting to bug some of the warriors. Twilightstar had to admit that the number of missing cats had increased, although it seemed like they were slowly returning.
She couldn't say where the cats were going, they could be leaving to join RiverClan or some other clan, getting lost, snagged by twolegs, hanging out with rogues... the possibilities were endless. That is why Twilightstar didn't bother wasting time and resources looking for them. It wasn't worth it right now, perhaps once the clan was a bit more stable and bellies were full, then she could deal with the missing, not before. Her tail begins to curl itself with displeasure as she hears Roanfeather's offer to Brindlejaw. That molly was one of those she-cats with the looks but no brains. The leader held herself back from walking over, Twilightstar would permit Brindlejaw to reign over the patrols since it was his job as a deputy. She'd need to over there if he agreed to go looking for the missing cats. it was a senseless plan, if she wanted missing cats found she would have set up patrols to look for them already.
Brindlejaw better start using his head, if she found out later that he squandered time looking for missing cats she was going to be even less happy then she had been with the RiverClan issues. Anyway, back to searching for her mother and waiting on this kittypet.
@Undertaker @FlameQueen @Shimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:06 AM

My Mood: Fine

@Starfall @Shimm @.:Raven:.

The patrol felt a little underwhelming, but Eveningpaw didn't care too much. She got to spend time with her mentor and a new friend, and that was all that mattered! Pausing next to Summernight, she half-listened to her mentor's words. For the most part, she was zoning out, but when she heard Poppypaw's name she snapped the world back into focus and looked up at the two older cats. Training together? That's what she talked about on the patrol!

"Yeah! I think that's a neat idea," exclaimed Eveningpaw, kneading her paws into the dirt. She fell silent, then after a few seconds spoke up again. "Summernight, are we gonna eat after this?"

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 2nd, 2020 at 12:14 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:09 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Batglare sighed, unable to tell if she had been listening to him or not. At least she went to grab the rabbit... which she failed to lift. He'd have to find a different muscle building exercise for her or maybe hunt something lighter. "I'll take it to the camp but you're bringing it in and putting it on the pile." He meowed, ducking his head way down to grab the limp animal by one of its legs. He hauled it up without any trouble, moons of carrying prey back and forth had him no longer tripping or staggering underneath the dead weight. Elderpaw would get taller and stronger with age, or so he believed. Kneading his tail over his back, the tom took the lead trudging back to camp.
@implimm
[you're good, you can move this to the camp in the next post if you'd like we're pretty much done with this]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:14 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@RedHead @Ever @Estelle

The dilute calliby did his best to be as enveloped in the warmth as possible. Suckling and kneading, letting out a very soft, quiet sneeze before getting right back to feeding. Little eyes shut tight, little pink nose wiggling non stop. So many senses yet very little brain to actually comprehend them all.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge looked at Roanfeather as she spoke, aware it was directed toward Brindlejaw but since he was here..

"We should focus on the hunting aspect," he suggested. "Of course, we can keep an eye out for any of our missing Clan-mates, but feeding the cats that are here is a little more important.."

He winked gently at her. "Getting out and stretching my legs a bit more sounds good if you don't mind me joining you, darling."

[ @Dipper, @Shimm ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:50 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

He thought about the offer for a heartbeat, his instinct told him to go this instant but his mind told him to wait. 'Better start looking at the situation than jumping in it headfirst...' Twilightstar's advice rang through his ears as the tom decided what to say to Roanfeather. "I am concerned about the number of cats that have been disappearing but it is also Twilightstar's choice what to do too. I will talk to her about that too and the idea of keeping an eye out on border and hunting patrols is a good one but I'll pass it through Twilightstar first." Voice deep and rumbling like rocks. "I'm sorry that all I can say is that I'll talk to our leader about the situation but it is truly all I can do. I promise you that your concerns and comments do not go unheard." Brindlejaw genuinely wanted to help the molly ease her concerns and offering support is all he could do at the moment.

"Thank you Summernight and I will keep that in mind."
Returning a small smile to the warrior and the two apprentices. "The freshkill pile was just restocked how about you take Poppypaw and Eveningpaw for a meal. I am sure you all are famished after a good patrol." Dipping his head to dismiss the patrol and kept his forced smile. The deputy didn't want the apprentices to hear anything about what Wolftail was about to say.

Turning to Wolftail the deputy gave a raised eyebrow at his comment. "What do you mean one of our 'missing warriors' met an excruciating end? Did you see it or are you assuming on the noise?". The tortoiseshell tom didn't want to jump into saving a possible clanmate and raise fear among his clanmates upon a warriors 'I think'.
@Moonraven @Dipper @pathos @Starfall @.:Raven:. @BILL. @Skye

Last edited by Sweetie; March 2nd, 2020 at 12:50 AM.
Closed Thread