Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by elio
Today 10:03 AM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:51 AM
[ p ] Pond Lilies | Final...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:48 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:43 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:39 AM

Old December 19th, 2019, 08:39 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Its only been a day. Go ahead and wake them up)

(Wait all of this has happened in a day 0-0 jeez )

Thala woke up not that long later with Star by her side. With a gentle nudge Star was awake. Star’s careless gaze turned into horror as she suddenly remembered what happened. “It’s ok...we’ll be gone soon...you stay here and lay down for a bit longer...I’ll try to find Taka.” With that she got up and searched the next den over. “Hello?” She asked. It smelled of the one wolf from earlier, and two other scents she didn’t recognize. Maybe this wasn’t Taka’s den, but she could ask for directions.

Old December 19th, 2019, 08:48 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

(Wait all of this has happened in a day 0-0 jeez )

Thala woke up not that long later with Star by her side. With a gentle nudge Star was awake. Star’s careless gaze turned into horror as she suddenly remembered what happened. “It’s ok...we’ll be gone soon...you stay here and lay down for a bit longer...I’ll try to find Taka.” With that she got up and searched the next den over. “Hello?” She asked. It smelled of the one wolf from earlier, and two other scents she didn’t recognize. Maybe this wasn’t Taka’s den, but she could ask for directions.

Karma walked up to the two of them. "I assume you're ready to leave soon." He said rather tiredly. He was ready for this to just be done with. "I know I'm not Taka, but he said he wanted me to give you some protection in case something happened." He explained.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; June 26th, 2020 at 11:44 PM.
Old December 19th, 2019, 09:12 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Karma walked up to the two of them. "I assume you're ready to leave soon." He said rather tiredly. He was ready for this to just be done with. "I know I'm not Taka, but he said he wanted me to give you some protection in case something happened." He explained.

Thala flinched st his tone. Right. Why was she expecting for everyone to just suddenly be her friend just because she was a sibling of Taka’s. “R-right. I thank you for accompanying us...how far will you travel? To the border?” She asked trying to make small talk, letting him lead the way. She glanced back to the camp where Taka was somewhere in. She knew if she saw him again she wouldn’t be able to leave. Might as well leave as she soon can.

<Star will just kinda be in the background cuz she isn’t as important right now>
Old December 19th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Thala flinched st his tone. Right. Why was she expecting for everyone to just suddenly be her friend just because she was a sibling of Taka’s. “R-right. I thank you for accompanying us...how far will you travel? To the border?” She asked trying to make small talk, letting him lead the way. She glanced back to the camp where Taka was somewhere in. She knew if she saw him again she wouldn’t be able to leave. Might as well leave as she soon can.

<Star will just kinda be in the background cuz she isn’t as important right now>
"I will be accompanying you nearly the entire journey back." He answered her question in full. "Taka has told us....well, me everything." He said. (Up to you if he told Nokosi) "We'll be ready if they dare step out of their boundaries. Soon they were out of their territory and he let them lead, with him on the side.

Old December 20th, 2019, 09:29 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"I will be accompanying you nearly the entire journey back." He answered her question in full. "Taka has told us....well, me everything." He said. (Up to you if he told Nokosi) "We'll be ready if they dare step out of their boundaries. Soon they were out of their territory and he let them lead, with him on the side.

Thala looked at Karma with a thankful yet concerned gaze. “On your way back...please be careful...” She sighed looking at him. “I-I don’t want to you to get hurt because of us...” ‘I don’t think I’ll be able to live with it if I was responsible for some else’s death...not again...’

She laughed, it was forced and empty. “I-if you are being forced to do this because of Taka...you can turn back...I don’t want it to feel as if your babysitting us...” She was obviously trying to keep the mood light and happy for everyone though one could clearly see she was terrified. Even though she had gotten sleep, she was exhausted. She wasn’t ready to face whatever was waiting for her.

Last edited by Shadow; December 20th, 2019 at 09:30 PM.
Old December 20th, 2019, 09:57 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Thala looked at Karma with a thankful yet concerned gaze. “On your way back...please be careful...” She sighed looking at him. “I-I don’t want to you to get hurt because of us...” ‘I don’t think I’ll be able to live with it if I was responsible for some else’s death...not again...’

She laughed, it was forced and empty. “I-if you are being forced to do this because of Taka...you can turn back...I don’t want it to feel as if your babysitting us...” She was obviously trying to keep the mood light and happy for everyone though one could clearly see she was terrified. Even though she had gotten sleep, she was exhausted. She wasn’t ready to face whatever was waiting for her.

Karma gave her a light chuckle. "You don't need to worry about me." He told her, with a hearty smile. "I could use a fight if anything. I need some sort of practice." He said, looking over to the two of them. "I don't see this as babysitting, I see it as protection." He said with a shrug. Plus he owed a favor and he hoped this did enough to pay it of. Soon the shared lands came to view. "This is a nice place you're staying." He said looking awfully impressed. "Let's hope you don't lose this. Good luck to you two." He said looking at the two. "Just know that you're not alone."

A dark blue wolf walked into the den of Ketsueki. "Ketsueki." He said before bowing his head slightly. "The two have returned." He told him. "With an....unknown third member." He added that last part. "He sems to be working with those two. Shall I have someone take him out?"

Old December 20th, 2019, 10:49 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Karma gave her a light chuckle. "You don't need to worry about me." He told her, with a hearty smile. "I could use a fight if anything. I need some sort of practice." He said, looking over to the two of them. "I don't see this as babysitting, I see it as protection." He said with a shrug. Plus he owed a favor and he hoped this did enough to pay it of. Soon the shared lands came to view. "This is a nice place you're staying." He said looking awfully impressed. "Let's hope you don't lose this. Good luck to you two." He said looking at the two. "Just know that you're not alone."

A dark blue wolf walked into the den of Ketsueki. "Ketsueki." He said before bowing his head slightly. "The two have returned." He told him. "With an....unknown third member." He added that last part. "He sems to be working with those two. Shall I have someone take him out?"

Thala smiled at him. He was nice. She liked that. “Thank you. Many wolves worked hard to make this possible...” She paused. “Though...I’m not sure it will stand much longer with the way things are going...” She sighed before nodding to him. “Thank you...and you all be safe...Ketsueki has eyes everywhere...so be wary...” With that she watched him go before locking eyes with Star. Without speaking, they knew what needed to be done.

~0~

Ketsuekie looked to [Blank]. “No...no that will be suspicious..” He got up and stretched. “I want you, or one of your wolves to follow him back, to see where he’s coming from,” His cold eyes locked onto him. “I trust you will send your most skilled wolves. If they get caught...” He didn’t need to finish the sentence, he left it to [Blank]’s imagination. ”And there was a wolf Thala was walking with earlier...I was told he had an almost silver coat...I want the land to be searched for him. All wolves similar to that description should be brought to me.”

*youll see why he is so obsessed with Taka soon enough :3*

Old December 20th, 2019, 11:40 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Thala smiled at him. He was nice. She liked that. “Thank you. Many wolves worked hard to make this possible...” She paused. “Though...I’m not sure it will stand much longer with the way things are going...” She sighed before nodding to him. “Thank you...and you all be safe...Ketsueki has eyes everywhere...so be wary...” With that she watched him go before locking eyes with Star. Without speaking, they knew what needed to be done.

~0~

Ketsuekie looked to [Blank]. “No...no that will be suspicious..” He got up and stretched. “I want you, or one of your wolves to follow him back, to see where he’s coming from,” His cold eyes locked onto him. “I trust you will send your most skilled wolves. If they get caught...” He didn’t need to finish the sentence, he left it to [Blank]’s imagination. ”And there was a wolf Thala was walking with earlier...I was told he had an almost silver coat...I want the land to be searched for him. All wolves similar to that description should be brought to me.”

*youll see why he is so obsessed with Taka soon enough :3*

The wolf gulped, imagining the worst possible situation. He gave a curt nodded. "We will get it done." He said and left. Outside the den he nodded to two wolves. "You know where he is, follow him, do not harm him." With that the two wolves nodded and left his presence.

Karma nodded with a smile before walking off back to his territory. "He has eyes everywhere." He said to himself as he slowed his pace. "I wonder." He said sitting down. "If he has eyes." He smiled. "He knows locations." He gave a crazy laugh before sprinting back to the territory. It was some of the fastest speeds he has ever reached. "Come get me!" He said as if he was getting followed. Little to his knowledge, he was being followed by two wolves. Going through the forest, past Shaltear's territory was when he slowed down and started to catch his breath.

The two wolves did his best to follow him, but were cut off immediately by Shaltear.

"Oh, what do we have here?" She asked. "Two wolves that don't know how to respect territory." She said with a devil's grin. "I suggest you two turn around before things get ugly."

"This is none of your concern old hag." One of the two snarled. "Back off."

Shaltear only chuckled. "Oh you have so much to learn young one. Especially about resprcting your elders." With dangerous speed, she tackled the wolf, teeth at his throat. "It's a shame you won't be alive long enough to learn your lesson." The wolf she had pinned couldn not even utter a plea before her teeth clamped around his throat, killing the wolf.

The other wolf, could barely process this before looking at Shaltear, who was much closer than before. "M-Monster!" He said getting ready to run away. But he didn't get far before Shaltear was quick to pin and kill him as well.

Shaltear looked up, licking the blood off her snout. "Now you better run off little one. I'd hate to kill three young wolves in one day."

A third wolf, who had been following those that followed Karma, ran off back to his lands, like his life depended on it. "Braith!" He said with a fearful look in his eyes.

Braith, had turned and finished his dinner rather calmly looked at the wolf. "Why are you so scared?" He asked. "And where are the two I sent out?"

He took a deep breath. "The two were following that wolf." He started, still gasping for breath. "They got to that forest, then that she-wolf appeared. And killed them! They died! We have no info on them."

Braith listening, now grew a shiver down her spine. "Ah crap!" He said looking towards the den of Ketsueki. This is bad, what will he tell Ketsueki now? He walked into the den. "Report on the two following that wolf." He said to him very shakily. "That she-wolf in the forest killed them before we could complete the party." He said bowing his head, very scared. "I have no further information on where that wolf went. Please forgive me."

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; December 21st, 2019 at 12:03 AM.
Old December 21st, 2019, 12:14 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
The wolf gulped, imagining the worst possible situation. He gave a curt nodded. "We will get it done." He said and left. Outside the den he nodded to two wolves. "You know where he is, follow him, do not harm him." With that the two wolves nodded and left his presence.

Karma nodded with a smile before walking off back to his territory. "He has eyes everywhere." He said to himself as he slowed his pace. "I wonder." He said sitting down. "If he has eyes." He smiled. "He knows locations." He gave a crazy laugh before sprinting back to the territory. It was some of the fastest speeds he has ever reached. "Come get me!" He said as if he was getting followed. Little to his knowledge, he was being followed by two wolves. Going through the forest, past Shaltear's territory was when he slowed down and started to catch his breath.

The two wolves did his best to follow him, but were cut off immediately by Shaltear.

"Oh, what do we have here?" She asked. "Two wolves that don't know how to respect territory." She said with a devil's grin. "I suggest you two turn around before things get ugly."

"This is none of your concern old hag." One of the two snarled. "Back off."

Shaltear only chuckled. "Oh you have so much to learn young one. Especially about resprcting your elders." With dangerous speed, she tackled the wolf, teeth at his throat. "It's a shame you won't be alive long enough to learn your lesson." The wolf she had pinned couldn not even utter a plea before her teeth clamped around his throat, killing the wolf.

The other wolf, could barely process this before looking at Shaltear, who was much closer than before. "M-Monster!" He said getting ready to run away. But he didn't get far before Shaltear was quick to pin and kill him as well.

Shaltear looked up, licking the blood off her snout. "Now you better run off little one. I'd hate to kill three young wolves in one day."

A third wolf, who had been following those that followed Karma, ran off back to his lands, like his life depended on it. "Braith!" He said with a fearful look in his eyes.

Braith, had turned and finished his dinner rather calmly looked at the wolf. "Why are you so scared?" He asked. "And where are the two I sent out?"

He took a deep breath. "The two were following that wolf." He started, still gasping for breath. "They got to that forest, then that she-wolf appeared. And killed them! They died! We have no info on them."

Braith listening, now grew a shiver down her spine. "Ah crap!" He said looking towards the den of Ketsueki. This is bad, what will he tell Ketsueki now?

Ketsueki sat in silence for a few seconds before laughing. “I thought they were your best wolves Braith?” He got up and approached the wolf in front of him, eyes gleaming. “It wasn’t you fault, it was natures way of getting rid of the weak and pathetic in our pack...” He paused. “Bring me the remaining wolf...guard the entrance once he enters.” The large white wolf waved him off. “I will give you a second chance today Braith, because I’m feeling generous and your one of the best wolves here...don’t fail me again.” He growled before awaiting the arrive of the wolf.

Last edited by Shadow; December 21st, 2019 at 12:15 AM.
Old December 21st, 2019, 12:28 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Ketsueki sat in silence for a few seconds before laughing. “I thought they were your best wolves Braith?” He got up and approached the wolf in front of him, eyes gleaming. “It wasn’t you fault, it was natures way of getting rid of the weak and pathetic in our pack...” He paused. “Bring me the remaining wolf...guard the entrance once he enters.” The large white wolf waved him off. “I will give you a second chance today Braith, because I’m feeling generous and your one of the best wolves here...don’t fail me again.” He growled before awaiting the arrive of the wolf.
Braith flinched at the wolf getting closer. He breathed a small sigh of release as his life was spared today. He nodded and hurried out of the den to bring in the third wolf. "Ulysis." He said to the third wolf. "He wishes to speak with you." He said as he turned to guard the entrance of the den.

Ulysis's heart jumped. To him? Why would he want to speak to him? Nervously, he walked inside and bowed his head to Ketsueki. "You wished to speak with me?"