Last post by constellation
Today 04:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2022, 08:06 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Mickey, Vengence and Tux snuck into the apprentice den silently, looking for Bluepaw, their first hostage. He beckoned Vengence to cover the apprentice's mout while he grabbed the young tom's scruff. He told Tuxedo to do the same as Vengence. He dragged the small cat out of the den silently.

@Crystal The Crystal Cat @IdkWhatToPutHere @jupiter

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old September 25th, 2022, 08:17 PM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
Mickey, Vengence and Tux snuck into the apprentice den silently, looking for Bluepaw, their first hostage. He beckoned Vengence to cover the apprentice's mout while he grabbed the young tom's scruff. He told Tuxedo to do the same as Vengence. He dragged the small cat out of the den silently.

Vengence covered the younger cat's mouth, barely able to think out of anxiety. What was she thinking?! This was so stupidly dangerous! This cat had nothing to do with her. Still, she imagined her mother's face and thought stubbornly, "This is for the good of all of us".
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old September 25th, 2022, 08:17 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:

// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// @IdkWhatToPutHere @jupiter \\

Bluepaw heard something. He whirled around as his snout was suddenly covered and he was grabbed by the scruff. The white-furred tomcat tried to claw his way out but couldn't get through. He was dragged out of the den with tears in his eyes.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old September 25th, 2022, 08:54 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdkWhatToPutHere View Post
Vengence covered the younger cat's mouth, barely able to think out of anxiety. What was she thinking?! This was so stupidly dangerous! This cat had nothing to do with her. Still, she imagined her mother's face and thought stubbornly, "This is for the good of all of us".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat View Post

Bluepaw heard something. He whirled around as his snout was suddenly covered and he was grabbed by the scruff. The white-furred tomcat tried to claw his way out but couldn't get through. He was dragged out of the den with tears in his eyes.
Otterfluff
Yeah, so that wasn't going to happen. In an instant Otterfluff's tall figure blocked the den entrance. Words would be wasted so instead he unsheathed his claws and leapt towards Vengeance, aiming for his throat with extended jaws while his claws reahced to blind the cat.

[ Per Roleplay Guidelines, it is unrealistic for cats to infiltrate Clan dens and attack without having to go through Clan security posted around camp. Since your characters have been posted skipping the Clearing thread and established defenses they are liable to be executed without warning or permission by any cat who has attained warrior status - i.e. Otterfluff! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; September 25th, 2022 at 08:57 PM.
Old September 25th, 2022, 09:02 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherspirit was right behind otterfluff "let those apprentices go or else." She spat her pelt fluffing

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 25th, 2022, 09:10 PM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Otterfluff
Yeah, so that wasn't going to happen. In an instant Otterfluff's tall figure blocked the den entrance. Words would be wasted so instead he unsheathed his claws and leapt towards Vengeance, aiming for his throat with extended jaws while his claws reahced to blind the cat.

[ Per Roleplay Guidelines, it is unrealistic for cats to infiltrate Clan dens and attack without having to go through Clan security posted around camp. Since your characters have been posted skipping the Clearing thread and established defenses they are liable to be executed without warning or permission by any cat who has attained warrior status - i.e. Otterfluff! ]
I'm so sorry, I didn't realize, this whole thing was kinda outta the blue for me and I didn't realize that we hadn't. I apologize once more for the inconvience and I will read through the rules once more)) Yeah, no, this was stupid, Vengence was outta here. The she-cat wasn't even able to react when the large tom leapt at her. Blood pouring down her neck and her breaths coming out in gasps, she was only able to figure out the direction of the door when the large paw of the warrior came into view. She hissed, but nothing was to be done. This was the last thing she saw as darkness enveloped her. Screeching, she clawed her way out of the den and sprinted as well as she could, not well at all, as far away as she could get from that den. At this point, it was only adrenaline carrying her.
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old September 25th, 2022, 09:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Unhappy Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Foampaw
@Silverfur & Co , @birdie , @forest , @Crystal The Crystal Cat , @jupiter , @IdkWhatToPutHere

The Apprentice awoke with a start, fear shooting through him the moment his eyes landed on strangers. They didn't smell like RiverClanners either. With his fur fluffed up, the Calico shot up ears flattened. "HEY!" he shouted, unsure of what else to say.

A little bit of the fear ebbing way from him the moment two Warriors came into the den, replaced, instead, with a hint of confidence. "What kind of creepy cats go around trying to kidnap others?" he huffed out, bobbed tail twitching. "Let Bluepaw go or i'll...uh. I'll...make you regret it! Yeah!"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 25th, 2022, 09:11 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdkWhatToPutHere View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Otterfluff

Fogcloud
Fogcloud heard the commotion and was quick to dart over and into the den, they snarled lowly and their tail lashed as they just slightly confirmed that Otterfluff was there before they jumped at Mickey, aiming their jaw toward the throat of the rogue.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old September 25th, 2022, 09:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Silverfur & Co @birdie @forest @Crystal The Crystal Cat @Starfall @IdkWhatToPutHere]

waking up to an active abduction was never something a mentally okay cat would be okay with, but to Birdpaw, who was absolutely terrified of anything of the sort, it was like the living embodiment of all her greatest fears stood right in front of her. With a horrified squeak, she watched, paralyzed with terror in her nest, as Bluepaw was pulled from his nest, before coming to her senses. Her breaths coming shallow and her face as pale as snow, the ragdoll stumbled out of her nest. "D-d-d-don't t-t-to-touch him!" She choked out, blinking rapidly.

A chill rippled through her as Otterfluff appeared in the entrance of the den, and relief coursed through her as cats sprang to action. While the other cats dealt with the rogues, Birdpaw very shakily padded in front of Bluepaw, similarly as she had done to Flickerpaw with Cloverpaw, and tried to make herself a wall (a very small, very shaky wall) between the terrified Bluepaw and the very scary, very nightmarish rogues.

And as much as she wanted to shut her eyes and not watch Otterfluff claw the she-cat's eyes, she kept watching so that her almost-brother could be as safe as she could manage.

(hey! so I won't be having Eureka/Tux partake in this, since her active involvement was never discussed, confirmed or rped out. sorry! )

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 26th, 2022, 01:53 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherspirit chased after the one that darted out of the den to make sure they left the camp.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Closed Thread