Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2020, 11:28 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Lilykit mewed "M-m-my name is L-l-lilykit"
Old March 4th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Hawkkit smiled at Lilykit.
"Great! Okay, Lilykit, let´s team up against Violetkit. She´ll have no chance to beat us then!" He meowed excitedly and tossed the mossball over to Lilykit. @Fallenpine @Miss kitty cat

Last edited by Radetzky; March 4th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 03:04 PM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Then she throw it back at Hawkkit
Old March 4th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Violetkit rolled her eyes. In one swift move, she pounced at the mossball grabbing it in her jaws. She readied herself in case Hawkkit tried to pounce on her.
"Got it!" she said, though it was muffled by the mossball. "Now it's me and Lilykit against Hawkkit!"

(i'm sorry if im power playing, tell me if I am, i kind of wanted this to be Violetkit's personality.)
@Radetzky @PebbleStorm @Miss kitty cat @Slatepaw

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!

Last edited by Fallenpine; March 4th, 2020 at 03:45 PM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

While his litter mates were engaged in a thrawling game of mossball, Bumblekit had been napping gracefully near his mother. However, as she moved to break up the rough housing of his litter mates, the little grey and orange tabby awoke, stretching his pink paws ahead of him and giving a little whine of disapproval. "Mama..." He grumbled in a sleepy mew before lifting up his bobbly head, blue eyes gazing tiredly at the game ahead of him. @PebbleStorm @Fallenpine @Radetzky @Miss kitty cat

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 4th, 2020, 04:24 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

[[sorry again for bein late on this]]

"Don't be hyper-vigilant," she chided but it was light, offering the beginnings of a smile. "Sounds like you're getting a lot of flack from the rest of the Clan, so you can afford to be kind to yourself." Roanfeather was one to talk, and she knew it was hypocritical of her to tell Brindlejaw to ease off with the self-deprecation. Perfectionist attitudes would be the death of them even if they knew it was unhealthy. Eyebrows knitting, she commented as if it were plain as day, "Yeah, that's why she chose you."

The hunting proposition perked her ears, posture straightening. "I don't usually hunt with anyone else," she admitted. She was accustomed to long hunts that she wouldn't ask of a clanmate, but.. it did get lonely out there, so she shrugged. "Hey, why not. Seems like it's meant to be anyway." She gestured to the prey they'd both been after, joking. "Feel free to lead the way."

Stopping in his tracks the senior warrior paused at the molly's response. Head tilted with blazing orange eyes looking up in the high-noon sky, eyes tracking a crow flying in its freedom. Free from anyone else's burden, free from duties, free from his chains. Looking back down to the moor and dancing heather Brindlejaw shook his head as if it was in hidden disappointment. "I do not blame them for giving me flack after the history of Windclan's deputies and leaders." A sigh escaped his maw, "I'll be kind to myself when we don't have starving clanmates." Voice drier than a desert with a hint of negativity or perhaps sarcasm.
It surprised the tortoiseshell when his clanmate admits to hunting alone but then again he wasn't because he liked to too. Giving a small chuckle he nodded his head at her answer. "I was thinking the more near the rabbit holes. Maybe we could catch a mouse or hare that are testing out the end of leaf-bare." Offering the idea to the she-cat.
Old March 4th, 2020, 04:59 PM

(So many kits! DuskWing must be the happiest cat in world! : > )

DuskWing would walk back over and sit back beside BumbleKit.
”Sorry, Honey. VioletKit forgot we don’t use teeth in the nursery again.” she’d wrap her tail around him comfortably. (I think she may play favorites a little) @Slatepaw

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; March 4th, 2020 at 06:26 PM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 05:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @vermin @GrapeGalaxy
Leopardflare watched Warblerpaw emerge from the space between life and death as he revealed himself from underneath the giant bird. Relief pooled in him, glad the apprentice was hanging on...even if it wasn't looking good. "I think we're going to need Mistyfern to see him," he meowed to Owlpelt, assuming this patrol was basically over since being snatched by a bird of prey would definitely put a halt to that. "You can take the hawk back to the clan and tell Brindlejaw what happened? I'll carry Warblerpaw back because I don't think he's in any condition to make the journey on his own paws." Then he could also make sure this stubborn scrap of an apprentice saw the medicine cat.
Old March 4th, 2020, 07:24 PM
left <3

The she-cat wandered from twolegplace onto Windclan territory, and began to sniff the air. "Maybe I'll catch a mouse this time!"

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3

Last edited by Daylily Orchid; March 4th, 2020 at 07:26 PM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

| @Moonraven; |

Dana walked into the camp, wanting to find the new Windclan leader to see if she could rejoin. The molly hadn't been here in many moons and she felt a stab of regret for leaving. Everything was different. If Pinewish hadn't of forced her out of the clan she would never had decided to leave at all. Dana looked around and a couple of warriors spotted her in the clearing. Some were familiar faces. All too familiar. The rogue had no clue that her daughter Willowrose had left the clan and that was one of the resons for coming back was to get close to her, but that wouldn't happen.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Closed Thread