Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Art Needed 4 Shellsnap
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:52 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:51 PM
a mutt that weeps after it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:49 PM
Flower Picking [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:47 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:43 PM

Old May 19th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
It would be my fourth... x3
(oh xP so would that be a no?)
Old May 19th, 2017, 07:57 PM
The edge lord has arisen.

My Mood: Chatty

Cherrypelt watched all of the cats outside of the nursery minding their own business. She mewed "I miss the days when I could hunt for myself but I will be able to do so soon I think" she mumbled. Cherrypelt looked back up and purred "but then I wouldn't be able to be with you guys as much!" She purred affectionately to her kits as they tumbled on top of each other. Cherrypelt knew she had some of the youngest kits, they barely had their eyes open, but she still had big dreams for them. Cherrypelt began licking their fur as they tried to bat her tounge.
Old May 19th, 2017, 10:11 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
@fenic! @Lawlipop @AbsurdJinx
Tinypaw hadn't ever found a sound so loud; the rushing water made crashing sounds as it sped towards the ocean. It was filled up pretty high, the melted snow from earlier in the year as well as the recent rain contributed to it likely. When Dappleblosom said she'd be right back, Tinypaw frowned, wondering what her mentor could have seen to make her get up and leave in such a hurry. But Tinypaw shrugged it off and mentally went over what her mentor had taught her moments before about the river.
Tinypaw crouched down, peering down into the fast moving river. She saw nothing but stones, and the white froth from the water crashing into the rocks. But then, something silver flash, cutting through the water like a knife. Her eyes widened as she bent down lower, seeing that it was a fish. But not just one; there were many. Tiny, silver, thin fish, only about the length of her paw. "Whoa. They swim so fast! I wish i could swim like that. Then agai, I've never tried. Who knows, maybe I could swim like that!" She said with a smile, marvelling at their speed. But Tinypaw knew deep down that it wouldn't be possible; her short limbs wouldn't allow that. But then again, these fish didn't exactly have limbs at all.

Oh my goodness- Applethorn was absolutely done with this. The solid-gray molly narrowed her eyes in irritation as the young apprentice seemed to peer into the river, acting just like a kit. Hey, she looks like one too. It wasn't like Dappleblossom seemed to care much about what happened to the younger cat anyways, considering she was wandering off on their patrol. She'd never really cared for her father's friends and their relations anyways, and maybe it was time to... get rid of some. "I don't really care, but it's good for you. Might be a little hard to swim, though, with those... very small legs of yours." She mumbled to herself quietly, looking into the river besides Tinypaw rather quietly afterwards. She couldn't really give any care towards any cat who wasn't her mate, or possibly her aunt- though she didn't even think about Thornfrost anymore, overcome with disgust at the ability of the chausie molly to lose to her father- somebody who didn't deserve the amount of power that he had as of now. She didn't care.

And suddenly, Applethorn was overcome with emotion- all with her mother's return to the clan, her father's rise to power, all these new, terrible, horrible kits, these friends- they'd left her an outcast, a loner. She didn't care about any of them, starting with Tinypaw. Reaching her paw out behind the apprentice's back, with the river in front of her, she grinned slyly as she suddenly shoved her paw forward, aiming a soft blow sending her right into the river. Goodbye.

Last edited by Fel; May 19th, 2017 at 10:12 PM.
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
(oh xP so would that be a no?)
Of course not! It's just my forth in StarClan.. it's my FIRST roleplaying in StarClan.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old May 24th, 2017, 06:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A dark pelt flickered through the trees, the sun catching it and showing that it was, in fact, Shadepaw's own. The black tom had a thick pelt, one that did best in the shadows of the forest and the water during the warmer moons. A few days ago he had run into Wildpaw here. About a moon or two ago, he had met Adderpaw. She was a different type of she cat. One that he hadn't met before. Perhaps she would join his 'gang'; though, to be honest, Shadepaw wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. He didn't love the thought of having Adderpaw around, but at the same time he appreciated the feline's company. It was a challenge. A new thing. Something that he hadn't really experienced before, and it was something that would continue to confuse him. The foliage above was a nice color... different shades of green, some the color of his own hues, which he found amusing.

Why was he thinking about the foliage? That was a strange thing. Maybe not for some cats, but Shadepaw wasn't just 'some cat.' He was the future leader. A cat who was going to be able to do incredible things. So no, Shadepaw wasn't-- and would never be-- just some cat. Just another face in the crowd. Oh sure, he might not stand out now... and sure, he might just look like another cat, but that was the beauty of it. They would never see it coming. Shadepaw didn't particuarly disagree with the current leadership. Fallenstream seemed like a good cat for the deputyship, and Russetstar was... well, Russetstar. Though his previous choice for deputy had been a bad one. A blind cat? Someday to lead the Clan? Why would that ever-- ever-- be a thing? Though, if he were to suddenly become blind, he would probably end up handing leadership over to Wildpaw. She was his partner, after all.

Or perhaps to Ravenkit. Hopefully the black feline would be a warrior by that time, and bold enough to lead the Clan. The deputyship might go to Wildpaw, or... dare he think it... Adderpaw. She was different, but she at least would be able to lead. Hopefully. Leadership wasn't that hard, but Shadepaw figured there were always those cats who had no idea how to work. Perhaps he could talk to her... if he ever found her.

@Slash-GNR

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 24th, 2017 at 06:01 PM.
Old May 25th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Warrior

Large brown paws hardly made a sound as they crept across a small clearing, and grass-green eyes glinted in the sunlight as they focused on a fluffy grey squirrel - a rare delicacy in RiverClan. Tigerstorm dared not make any sound or sudden movement; for the very thought of driving the rodent away from the clearing and across the border was enough to make the muscular tom's stomach twinge with apprehension. The squirrel, who was occupied with a nut of some sort, didn't so much as twitch it's whiskers when Tigerstorm's tail disturbed a leaf, and he bit back a sigh of relief. He continued towards the fluffy grey animal until he was within pouncing range, and he narrowed his eyes, gathering his back paws under him. With a powerful leap, he launched himself into the air and directly onto the squirrel, killing it with a swift bite to the neck. Blood rushed over his tongue and a satisfied grunt escaped his muzzle.

"Brackenspirit! I got something!" he called, taking care not to be too loud in case his brother was stalking something at that moment. A soft breeze blew through the territory and into the clearing that Tigerstorm was in, and he closed his eyes, letting the wind tousle his fur until it died down. He took great satisfaction on these perfect days; not too hot, with a breeze blowing throughout the day. It was one of the few days that he was able to let go of a little bit of his ever-present anxiety and enjoy life. Of course, the worries he had never really went away, but on perfect days like this, it took a few steps back.

Nosing the squirrel into some taller grasses, Tigerstorm sat down with a muffled thump and curled his tail around his paws. A tiny knot of worry began worming it's way into the tom's belly, but he shoved it down forcefully. Brackenspirit would be there any moment; he was probably just finishing up a hunt, or taking a moment to enjoy the nice weather, just as he himself had just been doing.

"He'd better hurry up," Tigerstorm said to himself, an amused lilt to his voice. "or this squirrel will have gone bad by the time we get back to Camp."

(@Pathos)
Old May 25th, 2017, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Large brown paws hardly made a sound as they crept across a small clearing, and grass-green eyes glinted in the sunlight as they focused on a fluffy grey squirrel - a rare delicacy in RiverClan. Tigerstorm dared not make any sound or sudden movement; for the very thought of driving the rodent away from the clearing and across the border was enough to make the muscular tom's stomach twinge with apprehension. The squirrel, who was occupied with a nut of some sort, didn't so much as twitch it's whiskers when Tigerstorm's tail disturbed a leaf, and he bit back a sigh of relief. He continued towards the fluffy grey animal until he was within pouncing range, and he narrowed his eyes, gathering his back paws under him. With a powerful leap, he launched himself into the air and directly onto the squirrel, killing it with a swift bite to the neck. Blood rushed over his tongue and a satisfied grunt escaped his muzzle.

"Brackenspirit! I got something!" he called, taking care not to be too loud in case his brother was stalking something at that moment. A soft breeze blew through the territory and into the clearing that Tigerstorm was in, and he closed his eyes, letting the wind tousle his fur until it died down. He took great satisfaction on these perfect days; not too hot, with a breeze blowing throughout the day. It was one of the few days that he was able to let go of a little bit of his ever-present anxiety and enjoy life. Of course, the worries he had never really went away, but on perfect days like this, it took a few steps back.

Nosing the squirrel into some taller grasses, Tigerstorm sat down with a muffled thump and curled his tail around his paws. A tiny knot of worry began worming it's way into the tom's belly, but he shoved it down forcefully. Brackenspirit would be there any moment; he was probably just finishing up a hunt, or taking a moment to enjoy the nice weather, just as he himself had just been doing.

"He'd better hurry up," Tigerstorm said to himself, an amused lilt to his voice. "or this squirrel will have gone bad by the time we get back to Camp."

(@Pathos)
[for some reason this didn't show up in my mentions ^^;]

Akin to his brother, a middle-aged brown tabby crouched in the tall grasses of RiverClan, focusing all of his attention on a nearby tree. While it was unclear what exactly he was stalking, Brackenspirit never once diverted his attention—that is, until he heard his brother calling him. Ears swiveling towards the direction it came from, he waited to see if Tigerstorm would say anything else. That moment of distraction cost him, however; once he turned his attention back to his prey, he saw the brown wings of a thrush flying away. A growl rumbled in the warrior's throat as he made a last-minute lunge, stretching out his paws to catch it. Barely a heartbeat late, the bird slipped through his grasp and fled the area, untouched. Brackenspirit sighed and sat back on his haunches, watching the retreating figure with a frown.

He hesitated, debating on whether or not he should keep Tigerstorm waiting longer than he had already been. The area was probably empty now, anyway; he had likely scared off the prey. I should go—there's nothing left here. He couldn't help but enjoy the weather, though. Unlike the earlier, harsher leafbare, newleaf was being kind to them. And though there were still so many rainy days, this one happened to have clear skies and gentle breezes. Very forgiving indeed. He hoped Tigerstorm appreciated it as much as he was.

Finally, Brackenspirit rose to his paws and turned, padding in the direction he assumed his brother was in. Judging by what he had said earlier, he presumed that Tigerstorm hadn't moved and left whatever he had got behind. Minutes later, he entered a small clearing, catching sight of the tabby. Bracken's features brightened at his brother's figure, then darkened as he remembered what he was lacking in.

"I lost my prey" was all he said, a sullen look on his face.

His expression wavered as he scented the air, smelling the familiar odor of blood. For the moment, Brackenspirit forgot about his problem, choosing instead to comment on Tigerstorm's achievement. "You got lucky, though. What kind of prey did you catch?"

lio was here ♥
Old May 26th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[for some reason this didn't show up in my mentions ^^;]

Akin to his brother, a middle-aged brown tabby crouched in the tall grasses of RiverClan, focusing all of his attention on a nearby tree. While it was unclear what exactly he was stalking, Brackenspirit never once diverted his attention—that is, until he heard his brother calling him. Ears swiveling towards the direction it came from, he waited to see if Tigerstorm would say anything else. That moment of distraction cost him, however; once he turned his attention back to his prey, he saw the brown wings of a thrush flying away. A growl rumbled in the warrior's throat as he made a last-minute lunge, stretching out his paws to catch it. Barely a heartbeat late, the bird slipped through his grasp and fled the area, untouched. Brackenspirit sighed and sat back on his haunches, watching the retreating figure with a frown.

He hesitated, debating on whether or not he should keep Tigerstorm waiting longer than he had already been. The area was probably empty now, anyway; he had likely scared off the prey. I should go—there's nothing left here. He couldn't help but enjoy the weather, though. Unlike the earlier, harsher leafbare, newleaf was being kind to them. And though there were still so many rainy days, this one happened to have clear skies and gentle breezes. Very forgiving indeed. He hoped Tigerstorm appreciated it as much as he was.

Finally, Brackenspirit rose to his paws and turned, padding in the direction he assumed his brother was in. Judging by what he had said earlier, he presumed that Tigerstorm hadn't moved and left whatever he had got behind. Minutes later, he entered a small clearing, catching sight of the tabby. Bracken's features brightened at his brother's figure, then darkened as he remembered what he was lacking in.

"I lost my prey" was all he said, a sullen look on his face.

His expression wavered as he scented the air, smelling the familiar odor of blood. For the moment, Brackenspirit forgot about his problem, choosing instead to comment on Tigerstorm's achievement. "You got lucky, though. What kind of prey did you catch?"
Tigerstorm's ears twitched when he heard more rustling, and he relaxed marginally when he caught wind of his brother's familiar scent. When his taller brother emerged from the long grasses, he noticed that Brackenspirit was empty-pawed. His assumption about the lack of prey was confirmed when he told him that he had lost his prey.

"Eh, that's alright, Sprout." he meowed, using one of the nicknames that he had come up with in their Apprenticehood, when his brother had started to surpass him in height, like a flower sprouting towards the sun. "Can't catch em' all. But yeah, I got real lucky." he ended his boasting with a purr, shoving his nose into the grasses and pulling out the fluffy grey squirrel. "Don't see many of these on our side of the border." he meowed, puffing out his chest pridefully. "What do you say we try further down the river? I'll bet there are some voles that we can catch." he suggested, flicking his tail affectionately against his brother's side, then tilting his head thoughtfully. "Unless you have a better idea." he added. His brother had always been better at calculating where they would have more luck when it came to prey.

Another gentle breeze blew through the clearing, and Tigerstorm turned his nose up towards the sky. The blood from his catch was the most pungent odor, just barely masking Brackenspirit's scent. Below those two scents were too many to count- prey, grass, the river... it would be overwhelming to an Apprentice, or even a young Warrior, but he and his brother were seasoned, and they knew how to pick out different scents.

(Haha, I love the reference!! Sorry if the post isn't the best, I'm in a classroom right now that's a little loud XD)

Last edited by rascalcats; May 26th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old May 26th, 2017, 07:52 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

@Piketooth
Goldpaw continued to bounce along beside him. "Are we going to the training cave?"

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old May 27th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Sleep Deprived

Fallenspirit led the way to the river, stopping at the deepest part. She sat and waited for Dewpaw to catch up. @Rockstar

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/