Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by glitch
Today 09:04 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by iliri
Today 08:58 PM
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Mizu
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:58 PM
Why am I Even doing this
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2020, 10:11 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
"Eaglekit,I need to tell you something."
Eaglekit´s ears flicked forward in interest. She pulled hr tail close around her body so that Ivy wouldn´t trip again. I wonder what it is. I hope it´s not that we have to sneak out of camp again... Eaglekit shifted on her paws. ¨What is it?¨ she asked.
Old April 12th, 2020, 10:35 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Eaglekit´s ears flicked forward in interest. She pulled hr tail close around her body so that Ivykit wouldn´t trip again. I wonder what it is. I hope it´s not that we have to sneak out of camp again... Eaglekit shifted on her paws. ¨What is it?¨ she asked.
Ivykit thought for a moment. She didn't know if what she was doing was right. The kit decided that what she was doing was right. "I don't know if you will accept this as what I think you will." The soot black kit pounced and landed on Eaglekit's chest. Ivykit started lightly cleaning her friend's fur. "I really like you" the she-kit admitted. "You've always been there for me when I felt upset. You've always warned me when you don't feel comfortable." she meowed,her chest tightening. Suddenly Ivykit had the feeling that Eaglekit was going to attack her. So she got of her friend's chest and started to back away.
Old April 12th, 2020, 10:39 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
Ivykit thought for a moment. She didn't know if what she was doing was right. The kit decided that what she was doing was right. "I don't know if you will accept this as what I think you will." The soot black kit pounced and landed on Eaglekit's chest. Ivykit started lightly cleaning her friend's fur. "I really like you" the she-kit admitted. "You've always been there for me when I felt upset. You've always warned me when you don't feel comfortable." she meowed,her chest tightening. Suddenly Ivykit had the feeling that Eaglekit was going to attack her. So she got of her friend's chest and started to back away.
Eaglekit thought for a moment. Is she saying that she likes me as a friend?? Or is it something more... She smiled at Ivykit and got up, sitting down. ¨I think you´re a great friend! I hope we can be friends forever!¨ Eaglekit put her tail around her paws. She looked at Ivykit, wondering how she would respond.
Old April 12th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Eaglekit looked up at the other kit and smiled. ¨Hello! I´m Eaglekit! Wow, Eaglekit and Falconkit!¨ She laughed. ¨It´s like we should be sisters or something!¨ Eaglekit got up and shook her pelt.
“Yeah!” Then Falconkit got an idea. “Do you want to be my friend? I love making new friends!”

Old April 12th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Honeypaw smiled again at her, thoughtfully. “Sure there is nothing wrong with it, but doing it by yourself makes it no fun. Sometimes it is fun to do it with kits, but it is always more fun to frolic with cats your age.”
@Estelle

Old April 12th, 2020, 11:47 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Eaglekit thought for a moment. Is she saying that she likes me as a friend?? Or is it something more... She smiled at Ivykit and got up, sitting down. ¨I think you´re a great friend! I hope we can be friends forever!¨ Eaglekit put her tail around her paws. She looked at Ivykit, wondering how she would respond.
"I think of you as more than just a friend." Ivykit meowed calmly,"We like most of the same things,and I think of you as someone who can always be there for me."
Old April 12th, 2020, 12:01 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Falconpaw, from today forward, you will be known as Falcondive. We honor your strength and determination to succeed. You have done a lot of growing in the last few moons, and I would be a mouse-brained fool not to recognize your skills. I know you will serve your clan well, despite your closed-minded beliefs. I urge the rest of ShadowClan to see through the surface of this new warrior, and to respect him for his strengths." She dipped her head to Falcondive, then pausing to allow the clan to call out his new name.

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie @Ravenshade @Fang @Fallenpine @implimm @Wolfie @shortstack @Pangram @Ivyfeather8783 @kittygirl @Foxmasterrr @Bugsy @S-oft @PeppermintRabbit @DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @Rainquail @Spiderfrost @Clover'Wish_101 @starshooter @Beau @Fluffyfur @wren @Mountainstrike13 @Katwhisperer @bmkmb @Starbot @Thornpelt@roleplays @Eli.draws.sometimes @Mayflowerok @Zesty Mango @OhAtropa @EspionAlpha @TigerstarIsSmart @Flowstream @AJtheWarr10r @Breezefur @Ombre Party @Quailsong

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 12th, 2020, 12:04 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Dogpaw felt the burning confidence of pride as she watched one of her fellow apprentices now join the ranks of Warrior! She howled out his name, snout pointed to the sky, "Falcondive, Falcondive, Falcondive!"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 12th, 2020, 12:05 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

"Falecondive! Falcondive!" Smokepaw called excited, watching the apprentice receive their warrior name. He looked towards Silentcry as she joined in, though she seemed less excited and more so doing it to support the newly made warrior. He still smiled and watched his other clan-mates as well.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 12th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Nightpaw nodded to his words "i s-supp-ose you're ri-right" doing something with cats of the same age could be more fun from time to time.
She let silence take her over for one moment before tilting her head and asking curiously "wh-who was y-you're for-mer men-mentor?"
@DarkNight
Closed Thread