Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Greetings!
by Ozzkat
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:37 PM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 06:36 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 06:28 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:11 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2020, 05:21 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Gleamkit smiled as he saw the other two kits ask to play. “Sure. Come on over, um what was your names?” He didn’t recognize either very well.

———————
Falconkit was glad Gleamkit allowed them to play with the two toms.
“I’m Falconkit,” she chirped.
@Zesty Mango @wolfnight
Eaglekit smiled at the other kits. ¨I´m Eaglekit!¨ She raced over to the other kits as fast as her little legs could go. As she got to them, she tried to slow down but tripped, rolling and slamming into the nursery wall.
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
This was going to be very fun. Sheeplight was just simply adding some spice into Duskpaw's personality. There was no wrong with that.
"Wonderful, " Sheeplight purred, her eyes crinkling up in amusement.. perhaps? She took a step back, clearing her throat to enter 'teaching' mode.

She shuffled with her paws before speaking. "Offensive! You're pretty small, so well, this will help you greatly in battle. Specially when your opponent is bigggerrr than you. It's also simple, works better as an surprise attack ooorrrr, the first move. " Sheeplight explained, her feathery tail flickering back and forth. "Crouch down and leap at your opponent-- aiming for their back. If you can, grab onto their scruff. It gives you a better grip but keep in mind, they can twist around and bite you. You have to be quick, do your damage and jump off. If you have a weak grip or they are getting close to throwing you off, jump off yourself. If they throw you, you're open for attack. It will also take you sometime to process what happened, " She finished off. This move would also give her an chance to complete her main goal. However, if Sheeplight did see her unsheathe her claws-- she would dodge. It wasn't going to be that easy.

With a nod, "Attack me when you're ready, "

Duskpaw nodded, trying to remember all of this information, it was a lot for her to take in. Sheeplight had a point when it came to offense, attack your opponents before they get to you.
Forcing herself Duskpaw unsheathed her claws, just a little; enough to barely scratch her mentor. Her sparkling emerald eyes studied her mentor for a moment, she was basically giving her the way to win. Knowing Sheeplight, this can't be easy as she is making it out to be.
Crouching down with her tail swaying side to side behind her the molly bunched her hindlegs. A heartbeat later the apprentice faked launched herself at her mentor and instead ran straight to the warrior.
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Shimm
Nodding, Oakpaw tucked his paws in and rolled over once more, it was smoother than the first time. Pushing himself off the ground he lashed out a ferocious paw. Then he grinned and raised his chin with pride . got it!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 12th, 2020, 07:25 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Gleamkit rolled his eyes as she tumbled into the wall.
“Come on you two, let’s play!”
@wolfnight @Zesty Mango

Old April 12th, 2020, 07:33 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Cypresspaw padded over to greet her new mentor, thinking about all the cool things they would get to do and see. "Hello Dovepool", she mewed. "I'm Cypresspaw."
@Hexict

Last edited by duCky; April 12th, 2020 at 07:43 PM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 07:34 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Gleamkit rolled his eyes as she tumbled into the wall.
“Come on you two, let’s play!”
@wolfnight @Zesty Mango
Eaglekit got up, a little dizzy. She shook her pelt, getting the loose moss out of her fur. She nodded and then crouched, stalking forward towards Falconkit. She tried her best to copy a hunters crouch and the lept at the other kit. Eaglekit slammed into her and pinned her on the ground.
Old April 12th, 2020, 07:39 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@OhAtropa
@Casper
@Undertaker

Rosedapple tensed at the mention of her sister and knew she was going to have to speak for her as she was away. The twin's tail swished nervously as she stood to her paws and called for Icestar.

"Icestar, I'm sorry for the interruption to the apprentice resigning but--" The she-cat looked awkwardly towards the camp entrance as if Daisybloom could miraculously appear at it.

"But I haven't seen Daisybloom since she went off to hunt the night she found out about the Windclan cats at the Waterbarn and I think she is still offering aid until they are no longer in need of extra cats." she informed to the best of her knowledge. She hadn't seen Daisybloom at the gathering, but she had spoken to a couple Windclanners that had been strong enough to attend and they had mentioned a she-cat from Shadowclan that looked like her being volunteered to assist their clan until further notice.
Old April 12th, 2020, 07:43 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
There was no joy in Falcondive's heart as he received his full name. There was no pride in hearing his name called, just the twist of guilt mixed with a phantom scent of blood.

Falcondive was quiet when he returned to the crowd, downcast as he waited for this meeting to end.

Somehow despite all the attention, he had never felt more alone.

[ @Casper so you know i posted! ]
There was something... Off. The apprentice didn't seem happy, in fact, he seemed to be the opposite. Something was up, so he decided to chant his new name.
"Falcondive, Falcondive!" He made sure his chants were loud so he could hear him. He didn't like him, but it seemed he needed something to motivate him. Maybe he'll talk to Irisflame later...
Old April 12th, 2020, 07:53 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Eli.draws.sometimes

Irisflame watched the warrior's ceremony with Wolfkit, her eyes still guilty. She could see how Icestar was enjoying this. The small prices of humor in her words to taunt the apprentice. Seeing how Falconpaw glanced at the medicine den just made her guiltier. He cared for Hailstorm, under all that show.
"I've seen a few. It must be exciting for you, though, being your first one." She mewed, nodding to the kit. As Falconpaw was presented with his warrior rank, she smiled at his name- Falcondive. She was expecting something more fiery, but, it was a pretty cool name.
"Falcondive, Falcondive, Falcondive!" She yelled supportively. She'd have to locate him after the meeting.

Raventuft called along with Berrybounce, although his yowl was very unenthusiastic. That kit was the tom who had embarrassed him in front of Icestar and some of the clan. He made him look weak and selfish, the little brat. He was amazed at how Berrybounce remained so positive.
"Yeah! I like seeing ceremonies, but I don't really want to be a warrior that much..." he sheepishly smiled. He started to chant Falcondive's new name along with Irisflame and the rest of the clan.
Old April 12th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Undertaker
( I don't think I reported back the last hunting patrol . I actually forgot ..)
Hurrying on into the camp she placed the two rodents she managed to catch into the pile. "all done! I'm so sorry beastspark..." she genuinely meowed . It must have slipped her head to report back? ...she felt like a complete idiot. "I'll do better next time I swear. Also I don't think the cats you put on my patrol are even here anymore. This doesn't mean I'm not able to be on any more patrols does it?" she said in a slightly worried tone. It wasn't like her to just . ....forget!
(That alright, my fault I didn't check if the cats I sent out were still in the clan so I apologize for that for that bit.)

Beastspark flattened his ears a bit as Cherrymist walked over. That fault with her patrol was more his then anyone else so it wasn't like he could be upset with her for his mistake. "It alright, Cherrymist, that fault is more mine then anyone else's." He told her feeling equally foolish. He felt like he was doing worse then usual. He needed to get his head back into the game at least until Icestar decided to let him go. "Since it was my fault I'll take responsibility so you don't need to worry about it." He spoke reassuringly. "You brought prey for the clan so it was a job well done." Beastspark praised her.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Closed Thread