Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:08 AM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:06 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:03 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:59 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2020, 04:22 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@Eli.draws.sometimes

Irisflame smiled. The small cat was quite determined. She nodded, sitting back on her haunches.
"Well, if that's what you want to be, try as hard as you can. Either way, medicine cat, or warrior, I think you are a good cat." She mewed, glancing at Wolfkit from the corner of her eye. She listened to Icestar's announcement, happy she had finally gotten to the point. WAIT. Thunderclan?! She couldn't do that! Thunderclan was her former clan, for Starclan's sake! She wouldn't be able to deal with a fight against them!
"Bud, I don't know. But I'll try. Be good."

She was wondering if the reason Icestar wanted to talk to her was because of her bias. Sighing, she dipped her head to Wolfkit.
"See ya around. It was nice meeting you."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 13th, 2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:28 PM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

Thornkit peeked out of the Nursery. He had been sleeping when the meeting was called, but he woke up and padded to the edge of the den. He was excited to see what was going on. It looked like an apprentice ceremony.
[ OPEN ]
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Blissie Bliss @Flowstream

Irisflame gave a nod of thanks in Yarrowkit's direction, retrieving the moss from his small jaws. It was very wet. The sopping ball was half disintegrated, and small bits of them splattered into the floor. Well, the wetter, the better. She hoped he had found it alright, after all, the dirtplace was not easy to see. She held the moss over Ebonypaw's maw, eyes sharp. She didn't want a fuss.
"Please drink." She requested, though it sounded more like an order. She tried not to gulp any of the moss down her own throat, and felt her muscles constrict so that it didn't.

Old April 13th, 2020, 04:36 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Casper

Irisflame pattered into the den after Icestar, still in shock after her announcement. She had to be kidding! Shadowclan had already demonstrated their power numerous times. There was no need for battle. Even one without killing! This was pointless, and would only lead to a never-ending feud. She sometimes questioned the icy leader's brains. She sat down straight as she could, facing the large cat, her iris orbs narrowed. She still pricked with irritation towards her. How could this battle be a logically good idea?!
"Icestar." She mewed evenly, trying to keep her pelt flat. She didn't want to come across as a whiny little kit. After all, there was good reason for this. She was sure of it. She still held the thought that Icestar was going to question her loyalty. Which she couldn't answer. She was loyal to both clans. Maybe that's why this was a problem.
"You wanted to talk to me?"

Old April 13th, 2020, 04:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Grizzlyburr struggled to his paws after a few decent kicks to his gut- it hurt a whole lot more than he thought she should be doing for a training session. He struggled to his paws and turned toward her raising his paws to hopefully pin her down. “Good use of space- just remember I’m not actually a thunderclan warrior” he wheezed painfully

@S-oft

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 13th, 2020, 04:46 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @BILL. -thanks!]

Irisflame padded away from the medicine den, her chest heaving. She had too many cats in there at the moment. And Starclan, were they driving her crazy! She hadn't expected to be this busy, even as a full medicine cat. Probably because so many cats were walking up to her and asking whether she wanted an apprentice, or passively aggressively asked her. She didn't want to tell them that she'd have to decide. This clan was hard-working there were so many passionate healers in it.

Continuing to pad along, she nodded to passerbys, giving soft smiled where required. She was tired. And all she wanted was to go outside. No one would question that, would they? As she approached the edge of the camp, she recognized a familiar face in the darkness. Falcondive? She felt guilt squirm in her stomach. She needed to apologize.

Hoping that the cover of darkness would conceal her until she neared him, she sat in the vacant space next to the tom, turning to face him.
"Hey. Congrats." She mewed siftly, giving him a small smile , "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about what happened before. I was being selfish and unfair to you. I have problems with that." She continued, voice still shy.

Old April 13th, 2020, 04:46 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Eli.draws.sometimes

Irisflame smiled. The small cat was quite determined. She nodded, sitting back on her haunches.
"Well, if that's what you want to be, try as hard as you can. Either way, medicine cat, or warrior, I think you are a good cat." She mewed, glancing at Wolfkit from the corner of her eye. She listened to Icestar's announcement, happy she had finally gotten to the point. WAIT. Thunderclan?! She couldn't do that! Thunderclan was her former clan, for Starclan's sake! She wouldn't be able to deal with a fight against them!
"Bud, I don't know. But I'll try. Be good."

She was wondering if the reason Icestar wanted to talk to her was because of her bias. Sighing, she dipped her head to Wolfkit.
"See ya around. It was nice meeting you."

Wolfkits eyes lit up when she complimented him. "You really think so?" He said with a sheepish smile. When Irisflame said that she would try to heal all the injured cats after the battle, he nodded. " Bye, it was nice meeting you too! I'll be good, don't worry! " he said, meaning every word. Once Irisflame went to talk to Icestar, Wolfkit turned around and quietly walked to the nursery. He laid his chin on the edge of his nest, his head flooded with worries, not only about his mother, but the safety of the cats in both shadowclan and thunderclan.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:48 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

A low growl of warning rumbled out of her, a sort of signal - warning even, - that she wasn't treating this as training anymore. "Let me up!" She snapped, entire thick form shaking with a sort of bottled up rage.

@wren

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@Chasepaw

Cunningeye made their way into the forest, never looking behind to see if Chasepaw was there. Their ear twitched, and they dropped to a crouch, all stiffly yet silently. They crept toward the sound and pounced, catching a mouse. They went back to where they had started crouching, and buried the mouse. Without a noise, they walked a little deeper into the forest, and stopped abruptly. Cunningeye turned around sharply and sat down, waiting for Chasepaw to sit in front of her.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 13th, 2020, 05:12 PM
clearing away the dust

@Moon Lily

Icestar turned to face the medicine cat after they were both inside the den, and the huge black she-cat sat down, her matted tail swishing over her paws. She could sense every bit of apprehension that prickled Irisflame's pelt, but she had expected such. She figured she'd just get right to the point--she had preparations to take care of.

"I want you to take an apprentice." Her voice was cold and serious. She meant it. It wasn't a suggestion, it was an order. "I know you've only just received your name, but since my leadership began, ShadowClan has lost three medicine cats prior to you. Agaveheart was ancient and joined StarClan shortly after I got my nine lives, Shadestripe was, well..Shadestripe, and Bearpaw went missing after you showed up. As I hope you can understand, I am nervous about being left without a medicine cat again. The sooner you take on an apprentice, the less of a chance we have of being left without a trained medicine cat. You're the most competent medicine cat in all the clans, as it stands."

She then paused, trying to read Irisflame's expression, her eyes, her body language. She would have to listen. Icestar was always rather serious, but now more than ever, she needed this she-cat to listen and take the order.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread