Last post by dagnyme
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2017, 02:20 PM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
It was all so simple,well,actually nothing in his life was simple. He had a mate that had used to have a mate, and they have multiple kits together. They both themselves have lost many kits,apprentices, and know the meaning of loss. He had felt right with Russetstar though, he was always there, No matter what loss he faced, no matter what abuse he was put through,Russet was always close to him.
He felt so far away now.
He kept walking,planning to go to the nursery at this point. Something, something to grasp his attention to not think about this. But it all came crumbling down at once. He knew of cricketpaw, they hadnt talked to much but was rather fond of the other cat. As soon as he felt her pelt against his in a silent comfort, he broke down. He was shy sure, he usually kept things bottled up until it was to much for him, he didnt like to bother or pester about his feelings. But this was to much. He let out a quiet whimper, allowing his shoulders to shake as he felt his own nerves racking in his body. he hadnt cried about anything. He hadnt let his emotions out to anybody. He hadnt cried when his sons had died, he hadnt cried when he left Riverclan and how scary that had been for him. He hadnt cried when he had to leave Russet, he hadnt let any of it out.
He let tears fall down his cheeks.
He had suffered loss but he considered Russet found, something that can not be lost to him and had always been held as close as possible, some cats at times thinking they were more then friends before they had even gotten together. Her had always loved Russet dearly, even before he had admitted it to himself. When he had gotten his old forbidden mate Tumbledrop, he always held Russet closer. It seemed everything lead back to the tom, which is why it lead him to believe they were made for eachother, stuck at the hip when it came to anything.
But it all felt like a faint memory.
Now with shellfeather back, the future was uncertain to him. Was Russet going to leave him for her? He could rightfully so, they have been mates for aslong as he could remember. But with the way Russet looks at him with those amber eyes, it makes his heart melt as if its the first time. He didnt want to lose that. he was scared. Terrified. Unsure if he was going to lose his unlosable too. He didnt want that. He stopped walking, his body shaking while standing as his head hung low as he allowed his body to shudder with quiet whimpers and sobs, once bright blue eyes now flooded and covered ina a layer of glass tears that sunk down his pure white and grey cheeks.
God, the things that tom could do to him.
Cricketpaw pushed aside her own turmoil that raged like a thunder storm inside her head as she concentrated on helping Whisperblaze. He needed all of her to be present right now, and it was her duty to attend to him. "Whisperblaze, I-" she started, but broke off as she noticed that he'd stopped walking. He shoulder quivering jostled hers a bit, and as she watched the tears fall freely from his slightly hidden face, her own tears almost threatened to spill over. No. You're the medicine cat here, remember? Do your job. With a shake of her head, she let the tom lean into her, giving the fur on his shoulder a few comforting licks. "Want to go for a walk in the territory?" she asked quietly? "Or we could go into the nursery - I want to meet Shiverkit." A smile brightened up her face as she mentioned the young kit. Maybe that would cheer the inconsolable tom up?
Inside she knew that his grief stemmed from not only Shellfeather, but a lifetime of tragic events. She could tell in the way he just stopped, breaking down and letting it all out. The way the tears fell as if it was their first time leaving the warriors eyes. Her heart ached for him, and the flames of anger that had only lapped at the bottom of her heart now engulfed her entire body until she was trembling herself - but from anger, not sadness. Anger that Shellfeather was still causing hurt to those she cared about. Anger that the one cat besides her father that she had put her trust into turned right around and abandoned her in the middle of nowhere, far away from RiverClan and the rest of her family. All the apprentice could see was red now, but she stuck close to Whisperblaze, her own tears now threatening to spill over as well.
Old May 10th, 2017, 02:41 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Cricketpaw pushed aside her own turmoil that raged like a thunder storm inside her head as she concentrated on helping Whisperblaze. He needed all of her to be present right now, and it was her duty to attend to him. "Whisperblaze, I-" she started, but broke off as she noticed that he'd stopped walking. He shoulder quivering jostled hers a bit, and as she watched the tears fall freely from his slightly hidden face, her own tears almost threatened to spill over. No. You're the medicine cat here, remember? Do your job. With a shake of her head, she let the tom lean into her, giving the fur on his shoulder a few comforting licks. "Want to go for a walk in the territory?" she asked quietly? "Or we could go into the nursery - I want to meet Shiverkit." A smile brightened up her face as she mentioned the young kit. Maybe that would cheer the inconsolable tom up?
Inside she knew that his grief stemmed from not only Shellfeather, but a lifetime of tragic events. She could tell in the way he just stopped, breaking down and letting it all out. The way the tears fell as if it was their first time leaving the warriors eyes. Her heart ached for him, and the flames of anger that had only lapped at the bottom of her heart now engulfed her entire body until she was trembling herself - but from anger, not sadness. Anger that Shellfeather was still causing hurt to those she cared about. Anger that the one cat besides her father that she had put her trust into turned right around and abandoned her in the middle of nowhere, far away from RiverClan and the rest of her family. All the apprentice could see was red now, but she stuck close to Whisperblaze, her own tears now threatening to spill over as well.
[Sky does not want to roleplay Shiverkit anymore, so for this Im simply going to say Whisper dropped him off in the nursery and while they take a walk in the territory that because he was so sick when he arrived he passed away while theyre out]
He didnt hear Cricketpaw for a moment, everything happening at once was overwelming his senses it felt like everything was whirling around him at once. The thing that was the center of his world,the cat that had been there to stick up for him since the beginning felt so far away. ¨Let me just settle S-shiverkit with a queen for now until we get back-¨ he gave a cough, probably from catching his breaths in between his sobbing,¨I-I just want out of h-her right now.¨ his voice was fragile. He had a more quiet, soft spoken voice as it was. But his voice just sounded...broken. As if he were the smallest kit in the nursery,the quietest cat in the world. The water line under his eyes were a pink pink from crying. He just wanted out of here, to feel like he wasnt in Riverclan for just a moment, to feel like this wasnt all happening. He made his way into the nursery, legs shaky as he walked. He was in there for a little bit, talking to a queen and resting Shiverkit inside with a warm belly to be next to. He slipped out of the nursery a few moments later, avoiding eye contact with Cricketpaw. he didnt like to have others see him cry (there were still silent tears running down his cheek) and felt like a burden. Its how he was raised maybe, abused physically and verbally to the point of low self esteem, to be self sacrificial instead of helping his own self and dealing with is own mourning. He liked to help others, and wasnt used to it being the other way around. He glanced back at Russet and Shell talking, hearing her pleas and cries and he simply turned his head and kept his ears pinned to his head, trying to mute them. ¨L-lets go, please.¨
Old May 10th, 2017, 02:56 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[Sky does not want to roleplay Shiverkit anymore, so for this Im simply going to say Whisper dropped him off in the nursery and while they take a walk in the territory that because he was so sick when he arrived he passed away while theyre out]
He didnt hear Cricketpaw for a moment, everything happening at once was overwelming his senses it felt like everything was whirling around him at once. The thing that was the center of his world,the cat that had been there to stick up for him since the beginning felt so far away. ¨Let me just settle S-shiverkit with a queen for now until we get back-¨ he gave a cough, probably from catching his breaths in between his sobbing,¨I-I just want out of h-her right now.¨ his voice was fragile. He had a more quiet, soft spoken voice as it was. But his voice just sounded...broken. As if he were the smallest kit in the nursery,the quietest cat in the world. The water line under his eyes were a pink pink from crying. He just wanted out of here, to feel like he wasnt in Riverclan for just a moment, to feel like this wasnt all happening. He made his way into the nursery, legs shaky as he walked. He was in there for a little bit, talking to a queen and resting Shiverkit inside with a warm belly to be next to. He slipped out of the nursery a few moments later, avoiding eye contact with Cricketpaw. he didnt like to have others see him cry (there were still silent tears running down his cheek) and felt like a burden. Its how he was raised maybe, abused physically and verbally to the point of low self esteem, to be self sacrificial instead of helping his own self and dealing with is own mourning. He liked to help others, and wasnt used to it being the other way around. He glanced back at Russet and Shell talking, hearing her pleas and cries and he simply turned his head and kept his ears pinned to his head, trying to mute them. ¨L-lets go, please.¨
(...I could always rp Shiverkit if you want, if you wanted them to still have a kit together c: )
Cricketpaw watched him disappear into the nursery, feeling her heart tear even more in two. He didn't deserve this. Russetstar didn't deserve this. And a little kit, just caught in the middle, certainly didn't deserve this. She waited patiently for him to return but couldn't resist sneaking another glance at her mother and father. She could see the pained expression of her father as Shellfeather cried and begged, and it disgusted her that she was trying to regain his love by her pitiful cries. Suddenly, bile began to rise in her throat and she could clearly understand Whisperblaze's need to just get out of camp.
When he returned, she let him lean against her shoulder, not wanting him to collapse in the middle of the clearing. "Let's go," she echoed and began to pad slowly towards the territory. She hoped that Geckoleaf wouldn't miss her too much, but she had told her mentor that she wanted to go visit her father, so she would just use this time away to help Whisperblaze. A small flicker of gratitude burned within her, and she was grateful that StarClan and Geckoleaf had chosen her to be the cat in the Clan that helped others. She draped her tail over her companions back as they headed out in silent comfort.
Old May 10th, 2017, 03:26 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(...I could always rp Shiverkit if you want, if you wanted them to still have a kit together c: )
Cricketpaw watched him disappear into the nursery, feeling her heart tear even more in two. He didn't deserve this. Russetstar didn't deserve this. And a little kit, just caught in the middle, certainly didn't deserve this. She waited patiently for him to return but couldn't resist sneaking another glance at her mother and father. She could see the pained expression of her father as Shellfeather cried and begged, and it disgusted her that she was trying to regain his love by her pitiful cries. Suddenly, bile began to rise in her throat and she could clearly understand Whisperblaze's need to just get out of camp.
When he returned, she let him lean against her shoulder, not wanting him to collapse in the middle of the clearing. "Let's go," she echoed and began to pad slowly towards the territory. She hoped that Geckoleaf wouldn't miss her too much, but she had told her mentor that she wanted to go visit her father, so she would just use this time away to help Whisperblaze. A small flicker of gratitude burned within her, and she was grateful that StarClan and Geckoleaf had chosen her to be the cat in the Clan that helped others. She draped her tail over her companions back as they headed out in silent comfort.
[Id talk to Fen and Sky about that !! Im cool with that idea <3]
His ears twitched, blocking out the noises of the loud yells and mews between the two cats not to far off. He didnt want to watch this unravel, he didnt want to know the possible outcomes of what that conversation could be. It scared him to much. So for now, he would distract himself by going into Riverclan territory, something he liked to do in his pass time when upset like this or needed a breather. His breathing was slightly ragged and uneven, though he tried to focus his attention of the camp exit instead. Maybe when they came back he would talk to Russet or something, but he didnt want to now. It was to much.
Whisperblaze shocking hasnt talked to many of Russets kits, which is shocking at seeing how close they are, but he has been making an affort to be branching out, talking to Shellkit and bonding and having small talk with Rabbit. if he was going to be a mate to Russet, he wanted there to be asleast some bond between him and his now step-kits. So having Cricketpaw near him was simply comforting, having a cat he relativity knew with him. He leaned on her, his legs still shaky and body unstable. he felt guilty. He felt guilty for taking Shellfeathers mate. He didnt feel guilty for loving Russet-god he would never in his life time feel guilty for loving him. But he felt like he had stolen something precious, something that he wanted to be selfish with and keep to himself. he didnt want to lose that. He couldnt-he had lost to much.
Hed break.
¨Okay.¨
[Go ahead and post in the rct if you want ? c:]
Old May 10th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Cat of Metal

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Waspwhisker immediately stopped moving; his body was immediately rigid and frozen. No. he thought, with a sense of frustration. Not now, for StarClan's sake.

With great effort, the mainly-white-pelted tom swallowed the rest of his bite, and opened his mouth to speak. "He- Hello." His dull gray eyes wavered over Aluminumpaw warily, as if she were from another clan. "I'm doing quite fine, yes." He mumbled through gritted teeth. It took quite a lot of effort for him to stay calm and collected.

The warrior hoped that his tone- full of impatience and grinding annoyance- would give the hint that he just wanted to be alone. But who knows; those half-grown apprentices couldn't often read the atmosphere. The tomcat hoped that this one was bright enough to realize it.
Aluminumpaw, being the curious and spacey apprentice she was, had only heard a fraction of the annoyance in the tom's words. "Are ya unhappy?" She asked a bit causiously, though her amber eyes were burning with apprehension, for she didn't know how this cat would react to her comments. Most cats got annoyed with her persistant questions and the spacey atmosphere around her and would start to ignore her until she left.
(I'm so sorry for being so late in replying)

Allo! I am Aluminumstrike!

"'You're alot heavier than you look.' Silence. 'I had a big breakfast.'" ~Falcon & Captian America, Captian America The Winter Soldier

Last edited by Aluminumstrike; May 10th, 2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old May 11th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
"Yes, I understand." he mewed quietly, bringing his tail back to curl around himself. "My nerves were a lot worse when... when my mother left to become a kittypet." These words were hard to say, and he sighed, his eyes clouding with grief. "Nightwhisker - well, Queenie now, she left as soon as I was weaned. Cats bullied me; they still do, and I was always nervous I'd be hurt, or thrown out of the Clan. But Shadepaw helped me, and now I want to help you."

With every word, the little tom's voice grew more confident. "You don't have to be scared or nervous around me. I'd never be mean to any cat, especially not you. Kits don't deserve that kind of treatment, anyhow."
Boop, @Lonestar23.
Old May 11th, 2017, 09:54 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Unsurprisingly, Greykit was rather unfazed by this news. She didn't care that he was the clan leader's son, she simply felt a slight disappointment that he had leverage over her. Though she now understood why he wanted to follow the rules, she just didn't want to accept that. Her tail flicked back and forth behind her with irritation at her situation and she huffed as a spoiled kit does. Greykit wouldn't understand what the clan had been through, she'd been born in the era of post peace and reconstruction. She'd never had a truly frightening experience in her life and it led her to be rather uncontrollable. The mentor who received her would most definitely be in for a wild ride. "Well at least now I understand why you don't want to follow the rules. Scared of your dad?" She asked, the mock was still in her eyes but not as strong in her voice. The tabby molly had some respect and decency deep down, but it just had a hard time getting out of the aggressive bundle of fur. Perhaps she was this way for lack of seeing her father around to discipline. Her mother had her paws too full with all her siblings to be able to successfully implement any sort of punishments. So she continued life in her aggressive and snotty way, bothering apprentices until one day she would join them.
Spicepaw had had enough of this kit. Scared of my dad? Pssshhh.
He's as kind as a plump rabbit on a green-leaf afternoon.
Spicepaw was starting to grow a deep remorse for even taking notice of this small bundle of annoyance who bounded up to him. All she was causing him was annoyance and grief. Spicepaw usually could tolerate that, but right now? He was under a lot of emotional stress, and it had started to affect his mind and health. He definitely hadn't been eating enough, but the main reason was because he still was not used to eating that much due to living as a loner for so long. Spicepaw just wanted support from someone, someone who wasn't part of his circle of family drama, someone who might understand him. But then again, That was probably just wishful thinking. Spice usually didn't rely on anyone.
"I'm not scared of my father. And I am definitely not going to sit here and tolerate you being rude and disrespectful. So, you can either stop it, or walk away now." Spicepaw growled to Graykit, his temper boiling at the surface. You could clearly see that Spicepaw was ready to blow over.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 12th, 2017, 09:35 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Boop, @Lonestar23.

Her first thought was 'that's awful!' Thankfully Blossomkit didn't just blurt out the first thing that came to mind, or else she would really have no friends. And then her second thought came out before she could help it. "R-really?" Really and truly? He wanted to... help her? Blossomkit hadn't thought that she needed that much help. She was a good cat! A... a fine cat, at least. She was getting along alright in the nursery. Couldn't she just stay here for the rest of her days? Perhaps someday she would have some kits of her own. Though, no one would want to if she still had her old 'kit' suffix. Alright. Maybe she would go through training. But, she absolutely refused to become a warrior forever. It was too scary. Too risky for her. "Well... well th-thank you, I guess... I mean... that, that, uh... that means a lot." There wasn't much more she could say then that. 'That means a lot' was all that came out of her maw, and it seemed perfect to her. It was all that she could think of to say at the time, but perhaps it was all that she needed to say. It was the absolute truth... just like she had been taught to speak.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 12th, 2017, 09:58 AM
The Litten That Could

My Mood: Fine

@Silentshade
Same camp, different day.
Skywatcher honed her claws and got ready for another day of hunting. But this time, she wanted to shake things up.
She turned back and surveyed the camp for any potential hunting partners. After all, it can be lonely work.
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:25 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTalisman View Post
@Silentshade
Same camp, different day.
Skywatcher honed her claws and got ready for another day of hunting. But this time, she wanted to shake things up.
She turned back and surveyed the camp for any potential hunting partners. After all, it can be lonely work.
Silenshade swished her tail lightly over the floor of the clearing. She wanted to hunt but with her not speaking to Brackenheart, the sorry excuse for a warrior, and with Clovershine being well, Clovershine. She had no one! then, she spotted one of her clanmates, Skywatcher, survey the camp. Silentshade didn't know Skywathcer that well. "Well, maybe this is the time to start getting to know her! " the gray and white she-cat mumbled to herself as she walked over to Skywatcher. " Hi, I'm Silentshade, do you want to hunt with me? If you don't that's fine but if you do I can go hunting with you!" great job Silentshade! you are blabbering again! when can learn to control your mouth?! she thought as she waited for Skywatcher to answer.
Closed Thread