Foxdusk slept

(Closed - Activity post)
Old November 16th, 2022, 09:37 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks
Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

╰•★★ BLOODLILY ★★•╯
She/Her - Russet colored shecat with amber eyes

Bloodlily entered the den with her moss firm in her jaws. She was sure she looked like a dumb apprentice as she did it but she silently worked trying to keep the attention towards her at a minimum. She saw a few nests and rolled the moss up into a dirty ball before shoving it aside. She took her new moss she had gotten at the Sleepy Thickets and replaced the nests. All done! she thought with a sigh of relief. Now she just needed to return to Slatestripe and show him what she'd done

{punishment post please dont respond to this}

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; November 16th, 2022 at 09:41 PM.
Old November 17th, 2022, 09:05 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Hollowstorm/-

Hollowstorm walked over to the warriors den, and settled in his nest. He looked up as the energetic new warrior, Hailstone, came up to him. ``Hi,`` he said meekly before slippping into sleep.

Hailstone~

Hailstone trotted up to the warriors den and said hello to hollowstorm. he frowned when the huge warrior meekly said hello and fell asleep. he sighed and rested in his nest.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old November 21st, 2022, 03:37 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogcloud and Mapledawn slept.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 21st, 2022, 04:12 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Flintfang sat.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old November 24th, 2022, 09:40 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Slatestripe was out of sorts. He hadn’t seen Blossomflight in ages. He’d popped into the nursery to check up on her, only to find that her scent was stale. She was such a devoted mother that Slatestripe couldn’t imagine her ever leaving her kits’ side for no reason. Had she been killed by rogues? Stolen by Twolegs? Kidnapped by another Clan? All of these thoughts swirled in Slatestripe’s head at once, threatening to overwhelm him.

He had to act, and fast. If there was any chance of finding her out there, they needed to do it now. She could be hurt, out there bleeding to death. Or worse. And here were her kits, with a father who didn’t care to raise them properly and a missing mother. They couldn’t be left orphaned.

The dark warrior decided to visit the warriors’ den to see if any cats would be willing to help him look. It was late, but this was important.

“Blossomflight is missing,” he called into the den. “Does any cat wish to help me look for her?”

( @Dirtfur @BEAR. CLOSED TO OTHERS )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; November 24th, 2022 at 09:41 PM.
Old November 25th, 2022, 07:08 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe was out of sorts. He hadn’t seen Blossomflight in ages. He’d popped into the nursery to check up on her, only to find that her scent was stale. She was such a devoted mother that Slatestripe couldn’t imagine her ever leaving her kits’ side for no reason. Had she been killed by rogues? Stolen by Twolegs? Kidnapped by another Clan? All of these thoughts swirled in Slatestripe’s head at once, threatening to overwhelm him.

He had to act, and fast. If there was any chance of finding her out there, they needed to do it now. She could be hurt, out there bleeding to death. Or worse. And here were her kits, with a father who didn’t care to raise them properly and a missing mother. They couldn’t be left orphaned.

The dark warrior decided to visit the warriors’ den to see if any cats would be willing to help him look. It was late, but this was important.

“Blossomflight is missing,” he called into the den. “Does any cat wish to help me look for her?”

( @Dirtfur @BEAR. CLOSED TO OTHERS )
Cricketsting stopped staring into the imaginary stars as Slatestripe came into the warriors’ den, asking if there were any cats to help him find Blossomflight. The yellow warrior at first refused to offer help silently and carried on with his own thoughts, but lately he had wished to get the hell out of here. Going outside instead of here was a better option. Oh and he would help someone find someone, too.

Sighing, Cricketsting pushed himself up from his bedding and padded over to Slatestripe. A very promising warrior, Slatestripe was. The cream tabby was surprised to refuse to help him at first. “I’ll help.” he said plainly, not putting in any puns; he’s taking a break from such jokes.

@BEAR.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; November 25th, 2022 at 07:08 PM.
Old November 27th, 2022, 09:09 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Whitepaw sat

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old November 27th, 2022, 09:17 PM
obsessing over crows

My Mood: Unpredictable

nettlesting sat in his nest and groomed his pelt, attempting to soothe down his fur.

(mainly an activity post, but feel free to interact!)
Old November 28th, 2022, 01:19 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw knew she ought to look out for Slatestripe's brother. The dark warrior had suggested her that she knew him better, even though Mintpaw wasn't sure why. I guess... he wants me to get to know his family. That didn't make much sense, but it was better than believing that Slatestripe was pushing her to make friends with other cats. It felt so... odd.

She shivered as the chilly air ruffled her pelt. A delicious, rainy scent could be smelled from distance: soon or later it would rain, she decided.
Mintpaw peeked inside the warriors' den, searching for Rainglow's gray pelt among the others. She waited a few moments to see if he was awake, so that she wouldn't disturb the others. Not everyone was already up doing chores.

.."Rainglow." She murmured, almost whispering. What would she say then? She hoped the gray warrior would suggest something first, otherwise Mintpaw would just leave and be fine with her attempt. She raised her eyes to the sky outside of the den, already picturing the colors it will take as soon as it starts raining. This.. wouldn't be a bad day to train outside. She didn't mind getting soaked, and she loved how the rain smelled.

She turned again, searching for any sign of Rainglow's consciousness.

[ @~Eclipse_Lake~ ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Closed Thread