Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2020, 07:23 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

A chuckle slid from the tom easily as he stretched his long legs out, his joints popping under the movement. He hummed for a few moments, pondering the question. What was on his mind, exactly? "Its the sun that watches over us, the moon who tells none of our secrets... Yet the stars are these to judge us." He whispered to the other cat, as if his words could spark a war. "Who do you think the moon is?" Oddear turned, his wide, pale blue eyes filled with a kitten like wonder.
@starshooter

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; March 20th, 2020 at 07:23 PM.
Old March 20th, 2020, 07:42 PM
fae/she/they

[ @Bumblebelly ]
~~
His response to her inquiry took Rookflight by surprise initially, but ultimately made her more interested in the mysteries of this cat. The shock cleared up, allowing her to think about Oddear's question more clearly. Hmm... who would the moon be if it were a cat? She wasn't used to focusing on one thought for so long, her mind kept drawing a blank. No matter how much she tried, a clear answer to the question never came to her. It seemed like moons had passed before she finally gave up. "I... don't know. My mind won't tell me an answer to that." her eyes shone with worry, hoping the tom wouldn't be too angry at her lack of conclusion.
Old March 20th, 2020, 07:51 PM
s

"Your mind knows, but just like our nightly affairs and dreams, it's a secret only the dark sky can tell us," Oddear's gritty yet smooth, dark yet light, soft yet harsh voice was easy, flowing from his tongue without hesitation or breaks. His black leg gave a momentary twitch until the skin on his stomach began to burn. Finally, he rolled onto his front, the cool earth soothing him. "What brings you to my companionship, feline?" He turned to Rookflight, his large ears drooping on the side of his head.
@starshooter

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 20th, 2020, 07:55 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @amber'light ]
~~
Rookflight's normal ear perked up as she listened in on Echopaw's past. Her blue-green eyes lit up with excitement after hearing how far the cat had come on her own. "Wow, that's wonderful! It's amazing you managed to make it here alone." She suddenly stopped, realising how her wording might've come off as snide yet again. "W-Wait! I didn't mean it like that... I really am impressed. I assume you know how to hunt WindClan prey already then?" Afterwards, she took a second to groom her fluffy, black pelt while she eagerly waited for Echopaw's response.
Old March 20th, 2020, 08:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Foxpudge twitched his ears at her comment regarding Hogpaw but didn't take it to heart as he touched his nose to Cherrypaw. "I'd hope so. I don't know what you did to get kicked out of RiverClan, but you'd better not try it here.

"Once the meeting is over, we will start your training with learning the territory."

[ @amber'light ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 20th, 2020, 08:11 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Territory

echopaw giggled, "don't worry I understood what you meant, and yes I do know how to hunt rabbit! echopaw trotted a little ways ahead of rookflight and sniffed the air for any rabbits, "rookflight, there are a few rabbits down further down wind." she informed, echopaw waited for the warrior to check for herself. @starshooter
Old March 20th, 2020, 08:12 PM
fae/she/they

[ @Bumblebelly ]
~~
Rookflight's fur flattened a bit, she suddenly felt at ease. At least this was a question she could answer. "A hobby of mine is going up to any cat who likes like they have something interesting to say. And today, you happened to be that cat!" she pressed her fluffy black tail on Oddear's shoulder, trying to indicate that she didn't mean it in an insulting manner. In fact, she quite enjoyed talking to him! Though she didn't understand half of the things he rambled on about, that was part of the experience. "With that said, would you please tell me more about your past?" her gaze met the tom's with a look of expectation, she shifted her paws in excitement as she waited for him to respond.

Last edited by chaton; March 20th, 2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old March 20th, 2020, 08:47 PM
s

Oddear let his head tilt to the side, it wasn't very often that he wasn't simply dismissed for a looney warrior, even rarer when someone found him genuinely fascinating. His own curiosity over Rookflight was suddenly sparked. "Hobby's are simply there to consume the idle time we spend between the past and present," He said, turning to peer out over the clans clearing, his lips pulled into an almost shy smile, "My past? Past is simply the title we give to the things we cannot change, time is an allusion. My past is invalid, for it is not currently set in motion, however my future is!" A loud ball of energetic laughter rolled from the Tom, he gave a playful nudge to Rookflight, "My rule for you, dear Rookflight, is to not let the idea of time determine how you thrive!"
@starshooter

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 20th, 2020, 09:17 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

cherrypaw nodded, and sat down next to foxpudge to finish the meeting. She thought for a second and then nodded to her thought in approval, "if you'd like I can tell you later." she purred, cherrypaw looked back at twilightstar and turned one of her ears toward foxpudge to hear his reply. @BILL.
Old March 20th, 2020, 09:18 PM
fae/she/they

[ @Bumblebelly ]
~~
"I'll keep that in mind! Thank you, Oddear." though disappointed she didn't get to learn more of his past, Rookflight was still happy to hear genuine advice come from his words. Casting him a warm smile, she settled down neatly as her tiny paws grew heavy from standing still for so long. Once comfortable, she continued the conversation. "Say, if your past doesn't matter... what does the future hold in store for you? Surely there must be some greater plan at play!" she tried to mimic the vernacular used by the tom, though the wide range of words was too much information for her to handle at once.

Last edited by chaton; March 20th, 2020 at 09:19 PM.
Closed Thread