Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 11:30 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:15 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by squidz
Today 11:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 04:04 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Blackkit's eyes started to water. "No, no you'll see me grow up, you're gonna be fine, we just have a little ways to go to the medicine den." He pleaded as the tears started to form. "You'll be fine."
@Breezefur

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:09 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

How do you even start a conversation like this? There wasn't much point with beating about the bush. Even so, Dogpaw hesitated. "I killed my mentor during the raid," She said, her voice a little shakey but Dogpaw would blame that on the Poppy seeds that did little to dull the pain that throbbed from her tail, "It wasn't intentional-- but Grizzlyburr bit my tail off and... I reacted in a way that caused him to loose his life," She murmured, the weight of the world was lifted off her chest, but she didn't dare hold Icestar's gaze for too long. "I need a new mentor, or a punishment, whichever you deem necessary,"
@Casper

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 17th, 2020 at 05:58 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:14 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackkit's eyes started to water. "No, no you'll see me grow up, you're gonna be fine, we just have a little ways to go to the medicine den." He pleaded as the tears started to form. "You'll be fine."
@Breezefur
"I can hold on a bit longer,Blackkit." Silvermist wearily got to her paws and limped over to the medicine den with Blackkit.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:24 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Frogkit

Frogkit rolled around near the entrance of the nursery, terribly terribly bored. It had been quite a while since her last scheme and life was beginning to get rather dull. With Quailkit gone... she just didn't have anyone to cause some chaos with. Perhaps she would be made an apprentice soon - at least then she would have something to fill her days with. At least for the moment she could watch whatever was going on with Icestar and Chasepaw. Was the big fluffy yellow cat Lionstar? Seemed about right.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:22 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:39 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

"How dare you say that to Icestar!" He said. "Your cats aren't better!" Chasepaw snarled
@BILL. @Casper
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:44 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar had limped into the clearing after the raid, battered, bleeding, and full of pride. They had won, and they had shown ThunderClan their true strength.

"Cats of ShadowClan! If you are not too injured to do so, gather here at the highbranch for a brief clan meeting," The leader yowled, sitting beneath the highbranch, as her shoulder injury prevented her from climbing up the tree. She took a deep breath before continuing.

"We have won our battle with ThunderClan! We have shown Duskstar what happens to those who underestimate us, and as such we have protected our clan for moons to come. We have proven our strength and our status, and suffered very little loss in the mean time. ShadowClan is safe, and I am proud of all who participated. You all have my thanks for protecting your clan and lending your strength for our honor.

I want to give special thanks to a few cats who were especially noteworthy. Nettlespark [ @implimm ], Duskpaw [ @Shimm ], Cloverwish [ @TeamRiverRipple ], Whiskernose [ @Rainquail ], Cinderstripe [ @Alexcentri ], Sheeplight [ @x ghostie ], Sagewhisker [ @Mumble ], Falcondive, and Foxpudge [ @BILL. ], you lot were exceptionally admirable in your fight for your clan. I commend all of you greatly, and you have my thanks. Foxpudge, you have only just joined us, and today you have proved your loyalty to us tenfold.

On the other paw...There were a few of you who seemed far more keen on chatting with the enemy rather than fighting. Russetstrike [ @Wings ] and Shadequill [ @Cloudsky ], the two of you are confined to camp for the next half moon. I want everyone to be especially wary of them, and report to me any suspicious behavior. I have reason to believe they may not have ShadowClan's best interest at heart."

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie @Ravenshade @Fallenpine @implimm @Wolfie @shortstack @Pangram @Ivyfeather8783 @kittygirl @Foxmasterrr @Bugsy @S-oft @PeppermintRabbit @DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @Rainquail @Spiderfrost @Clover'Wish_101 @starshooter @Beau @Fluffyfur @wren @Mountainstrike13 @Katwhisperer @bmkmb @Starbot @Thornpelt@roleplays @Mumble @Mayflower @Zesty Mango @OhAtropa @EspionAlpha @TigerstarIsSmart @Flowstream @AJtheWarr10r @Breezefur @Ombre Party @Quailsong @LionKitKat @Chasepaw @_Maple_ @hal @That One Purple Cat @wolfnight @Wild_claw @Silverclover @SkyeTheWolf @Alexcentri @Fae @Dipper

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; April 17th, 2020 at 04:46 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:50 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Chasepaw nodded. Chatting with the enemy? That was being unloyal.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:52 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Chasepaw @BILL.

"Tresspassing, hm?" Icestar glared daggers at the little apprentice, feeling a flicker of anger as he tried to divert the subject. "It was the responsibility of this nuisance's mentor to keep him in check, and it would appear that they have failed in that. I assure you, Chasepaw will be dealt with accordingly. If you've no more to say, you can leave now." She wasn't going to let the full brunt of her anger show--she had very little energy to do so at the moment. She wanted the RiverClanners out of her camp immediately, and she needed a word with this apprentice and his mentor.

"Cunningeye! [ @FuzzyRatto ]" She yowled into the clearing, hoping the warrior wasn't too injured to come to her.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Cloverwish grinned, her belly flaming with pain. Finally, a respectable place in the clan!
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:58 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar couldn't help but smirk at that, pleased with himself as he flicked his tail and began to head out. "Let's go home, Halfstone." [ @Rainquail ]

Falcondive had not been too far away from the group, able to catch snippets of it and he twitched his ears with mild amusement. "I cannot say I am surprised to hear Cunningeye's apprentice was out of line. Cunningeye himself.. has not shown adaquency when it comes to boundaries. Did you know he once got angry with me over confronting a rogue that entered our camp? Apparently 'being hostile toward outsiders' is no way to treat a cat invading our home."

[ @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread