Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:54 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:50 AM
The Lions' Den || [OPEN]
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 05:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2016, 11:22 AM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
He turned around and smiled politely, not in a love way, just a glad-to-see-you way,' Hi Fawnpaw,"
Fawnpaw smiled a little and flicked her tail. "What are you doing?" She asked, shuffling on her paws
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Fawnpaw smiled a little and flicked her tail. "What are you doing?" She asked, shuffling on her paws
He paused," Oh, I was going to look for bugs so I can get food."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:29 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜
Treestep pads into the grounds, waiting for his new apprentice, Blizzardpaw to arrive. He looks around, not used to the soft mixture of dirt and sand under his paws. He thinks about how he hasn't been in here for the longest time, sniffing the area, drinking in the old scent. The scent of cat was stale, no one has been in here since at around yesterday, or earlier in the day. He finally settles down on the ground, waiting for the apprentice.
Blizzardpaw padded toward the training area, sniffing around curiously. He was a new apprentice, well, as new as one could get after Blazingnight's reign. Blizzardpaw felt annoyed, an oh so powerful leader, was killed so easily. He barely remembered Timberstar and Halestorm being leader and deputy before Blazingnight, and that was when he was about 2 moons. He shook his head, his amber eyes shifting toward his mentor, well new mentor, his old one had disappeared, and didn't even do training with him! But, that didn't matter anymore, he had a new mentor, and Blizzardpaw hoped he was better, way better. The apprentice shook his fur to shake out some of the snow soaking into his pelt as he approached his mentor, eager to see what was in store. "What are we doing?" He asked, eyes gleaming with eagerness, training was what he had waited for all moon, so he could become warrior, and perhaps maybe leader. That, was an ambition he knew he would always want.
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:36 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:
He paused," Oh, I was going to look for bugs so I can get food."
Fawnpaw nodded . "may I join you? You can find more with help" she offered . she knew and deeply respected redpaws s on killing prey and understood his choice to eat bugs. But sometimes she wished he would eat more so he wouldn't be such a thin apprentice . but she knew better than to tell him this
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Fawnpaw nodded . "may I join you? You can find more with help" she offered . she knew and deeply respected redpaws s on killing prey and understood his choice to eat bugs. But sometimes she wished he would eat more so he wouldn't be such a thin apprentice . but she knew better than to tell him this
Redpaw paused," Okay..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:42 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Redpaw paused," Okay..."
Fawnpaw flinched slightly . "I don't have to come if you don't want me to ...." She told him, looking away and down at her paws
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:52 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Blizzardpaw padded toward the training area, sniffing around curiously. He was a new apprentice, well, as new as one could get after Blazingnight's reign. Blizzardpaw felt annoyed, an oh so powerful leader, was killed so easily. He barely remembered Timberstar and Halestorm being leader and deputy before Blazingnight, and that was when he was about 2 moons. He shook his head, his amber eyes shifting toward his mentor, well new mentor, his old one had disappeared, and didn't even do training with him! But, that didn't matter anymore, he had a new mentor, and Blizzardpaw hoped he was better, way better. The apprentice shook his fur to shake out some of the snow soaking into his pelt as he approached his mentor, eager to see what was in store. "What are we doing?" He asked, eyes gleaming with eagerness, training was what he had waited for all moon, so he could become warrior, and perhaps maybe leader. That, was an ambition he knew he would always want.
Treestep looked down at the new young apprentice as he got up from the soil. "Hello! You must be Blizzardpaw," Treestep mewed with excitement. Treestep's eyes shined at the eager apprentice. He knew Blizzardpaw would train well. "What are we doing? Well... I was thinking I could test you on what you already know. Do you know how to hunt? Any simple fighting moves? What about swimming or climbing?" Treestep asked. He suddenly felt bad about asking all the questions. He didn't want to overwhelm Blizzardpaw. "Never mind. It's okay if you don't know any of those things. Just show me what you know. Do you know your way around the territory?" Treestep eases. He pads more to the center of the grounds, so he could get a good angle on Blizzardpaw, seeing if he was muscular, or if his fur was short enough so he could swim easier. He suddenly realized he should just calm down. He should ease him self into this new adjustment, and take things one by one.

[character site]
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

"Oh yeah? I'd be such a great leader, StarClan would put me first in line for the head of the StarClan council!" he meowed, and pounced on Blazepaw.
Blazepaw laughs and paws at Sapphirepaw "Oh yeah well ill be such a great leader that ill defeat every cat in the darkforest!" his smug posture was gone. He had a happy smile and even a soft purr sounded from within his throat

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:55 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
Blazepaw laughs and paws at Sapphirepaw "Oh yeah well ill be such a great leader that ill defeat every cat in the darkforest!" his smug posture was gone. He had a happy smile and even a soft purr sounded from within his throat
"I'll be so good, I will defeat every evil cat in the world!" he purred, and tackled Blazepaw down with a weak pin.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

"I'll be so good, I will defeat every evil cat in the world!" he purred, and tackled Blazepaw down with a weak pin.
The orange tabby peers at him with sparkling lime green eyes. Blazepaw pushes up his paws kicking the grey tom off him and jumps up and pins him down much stronger from his training. "U know ive never actually had this much fun with another apprentice before. Or another cat in general for that matter" he purrs

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Closed Thread