Today 12:42 AM

Old December 6th, 2017, 06:14 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Adam chuckled and stood up
" no blackhood but do get Marcie won't you? Be gentle she's fragile " he said and walked up to Blake now looking down at her with a grin hands behind his back and kneeled down to the cat he sighed
" it's so sad you'll let us take her so easily . I did wish this wouldn't have to happen old friend . Well then goodby Blake " he said and turned around on his heel swiftly now walking up to blackhood
_________
Winter huffed
" you sound almost like yang I'm shocked your not related . But this is child's play my dear . Ironwood and his forces are much stronger " she said and stood beside Ronnie
"No when it's about saving the city from a missle from the Humsns. Or saving a family from a bank robbery or hostage attack. Or even finding murders and framers. The difference from me and yang is I tend to get more serious and I have more sisters" Ronnie said. Snow was helping Alex trying find grayson.
"Right now we are looking for Grayson. He has an dangerous weapon and plans to use it on civilians. We got Snow and some other watchdogs to help" ronnie told had checked her computer.
-------
Blackhood nodded as she walked to Marcie but she was blasted by fire.
"I didn't let you take. Just stalling time" Blake smiled.
"Ya- never mess with mom" sweetie said as she had Summoned demons with cross bows and swords.
"Leave your get your asses kicked" angel yelled.
"Yea you white fang losers" max yelled.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 6th, 2017, 03:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"No when it's about saving the city from a missle from the Humsns. Or saving a family from a bank robbery or hostage attack. Or even finding murders and framers. The difference from me and yang is I tend to get more serious and I have more sisters" Ronnie said. Snow was helping Alex trying find grayson.
"Right now we are looking for Grayson. He has an dangerous weapon and plans to use it on civilians. We got Snow and some other watchdogs to help" ronnie told had checked her computer.
-------
Blackhood nodded as she walked to Marcie but she was blasted by fire.
"I didn't let you take. Just stalling time" Blake smiled.
"Ya- never mess with mom" sweetie said as she had Summoned demons with cross bows and swords.
"Leave your get your asses kicked" angel yelled.
"Yea you white fang losers" max yelled.
Winter growled and her eyes narrowed
" are you questioning ironwood strength !?! He is one of the most respected people in atlas . Even tho he is not here you shall still acknowledge his strength " she growled then sighed she leaned forward and looked at the computer she hummed then looked at Ronnie " won't this make you lonely ? " She asked and leaned against the wall
_____
Adam growled his hair glowed dangerously
" how dare you mock the white fang! How dare you mock ME! " he looked back at Blake and bared his teeth
" you have made a enemy today miss belladonna .expect nothing but pain and fear from now on. Your family will be destroyed and you will come back home " he growled and cut the collar off of blackhood since she was no more use . He vanished . Marcie was still unconscious

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 6th, 2017, 03:49 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter growled and her eyes narrowed
" are you questioning ironwood strength !?! He is one of the most respected people in atlas . Even tho he is not here you shall stil acknowledge his strength " she growled then sighed she leaned forward and looked at the computer she hummed then looked at Ronnie " won't this make you lonely ? " She asked and leaned against the wall
_____
Adam growled his hair glowed dangerously
" how dare you mock the white fang! How dare you mock ME! " he looked back at Blake and bared his teeth
" you have made a enemy today miss belladonna .expect nothing but pain and fear from now on. Your family will be destroyed and you will come back home " he growled and cut the collar off of blackhood since she was no more use . He vanished . Marcie was still unconscious
With blackhood shone her head.
"What-"blackhood asked before she was cut off.
"collar" max answered. Angel grabbed her sister. She took Marcie to moon. Blake sighed.
"It's not your fault. You did the right thing. I wonder will he notice he fell in love with me not you. Our ears just appeared and disappeared at the time." Blackhood said.
"Without our ears and tail we are identical. Just your a better fighter and I'm a better sneaker" blake said. "Thanks sis" blake thanked.
"No pro sis" blackhood said.
-----
"It usually does but if it's something this big we have many peoplle here" Ronnie said.
"Ronnie we heard about two missles. One is technologically controlled the other could take out at least 5,000 people if it reaches over a speed of 1000 miles per hour.Grayson isn't that smart to do that. He's getting help. Probably coca. The launch tomorrow." Candy said
"I'll get the technology one could you get more information" alex asked as candy nodded.

Gone

Old December 6th, 2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:

With blackhood shone her head.
"What-"blackhood asked before she was cut off.
"collar" max answered. Angel grabbed her sister. She took Marcie to moon. Blake sighed.
"It's not your fault. You did the right thing. I wonder will he notice he fell in love with me not you. Our ears just appeared and disappeared at the time." Blackhood said.
"Without our ears and tail we are identical. Just your a better fighter and I'm a better sneaker" blake said. "Thanks sis" blake thanked.
"No pro sis" blackhood said.
-----
"It usually does but if it's something this big we have many peoplle here" Ronnie said.
"Ronnie we heard about two missles. One is technologically controlled the other could take out at least 5,000 people if it reaches over a speed of 1000 miles per hour.Grayson isn't that smart to do that. He's getting help. Probably coca. The launch tomorrow." Candy said
"I'll get the technology one could you get more information" alex asked as candy nodded.
Marcie blinked her eyes open her vision was a bit blurry she screamed and shook " where is he!!!! Wheres.... " she said and held her knees her ears flattened all she remembered was Adam hitting her .
______
Winter was now interested and smirked she put a hand on her hip
" finally a fight " she said some robots walked up to her and a man followed she gasped and stood like she would in the military " commander ironwood sir!! " she said and looked at him . Ironwood nodded to winter then he looked at Ronnie " and this must be firegirl? How....different " he said and winter nodded

Old December 6th, 2017, 04:18 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Marcie blinked her eyes open her vision was a bit blurry she screamed and shook " where is he!!!! Wheres.... " she said and held her knees her ears flattened all she remembered was Adam hitting her .
______
Winter was now interested and smirked she put a hand on her hip
" finally a fight " she said some robots walked up to her and a man followed she gasped and stood like she would in the military " commander ironwood sir!! " she said and looked at him . Ironwood nodded to winter then he looked at Ronnie " and this must be firegirl? How....different " he said and winter nodded
"He's gone. For now. He won't mess with you." Sweetie said.
"Wait max how did you get here with a broken leg" angel asked.
"I can teleport few miles" max said. She teleported back to rein who was playing chess with lika.
-----
"I'm not firegirl she's over there" Alex said. Ronnie waved. Why did so many people get her and Ronnie confused.(it's just they both have the same hair texture and eyes)

Gone

Old December 6th, 2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:

"He's gone. For now. He won't mess with you." Sweetie said.
"Wait max how did you get here with a broken leg" angel asked.
"I can teleport few miles" max said. She teleported back to rein who was playing chess with lika.
-----
"I'm not firegirl she's over there" Alex said. Ronnie waved. Why did so many people get her and Ronnie confused.(it's just they both have the same hair texture and eyes)
Ironwood narrowed his eyes
" I was looking at the girl waving miss " he said and walked up to Ronnie winter just stayed silent and her hands were behind her back now looking serious . better not do any of your jokes Ronnie !
" I am Ironwood commander Ironwood. Pleasure to meet you " he said and bowed he stood back up and smiled " now I'm sure you met winter " he said and looked at winter then back at Ronnie
_______
Marcie gulped she was about to faint her skin looked pale as if she's seen a ghost " b...blake....are..you...ok? " she managed to say
Rein was asleep as she waited lika to make her move

Old December 6th, 2017, 04:49 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Ironwood narrowed his eyes
" I was looking at the girl waving miss " he said and walked up to Ronnie winter just stayed silent and her hands were behind her back now looking serious . better not do any of your jokes Ronnie !
" I am Ironwood commander Ironwood. Pleasure to meet you " he said and bowed he stood back up and smiled " now I'm sure you met winter " he said and looked at winter then back at Ronnie
_______
Marcie gulped she was about to faint her skin looked pale as if she's seen a ghost " b...blake....are..you...ok? " she managed to say
Rein was asleep as she waited lika to make her move
Lika poked rein. Her knight was close to taking out rein king.
"I'm fine" Blake said as moon healed Marcie.
-------
"Nice to meet you commander. Winter said many greats things about you" Ronnie said. She learned to respect military and cops cause her family from her mother side were their were a lot of cops and military, or superhero.

Gone

Old December 6th, 2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:

Lika poked rein. Her knight was close to taking out rein king.
"I'm fine" Blake said as moon healed Marcie.
-------
"Nice to meet you commander. Winter said many greats things about you" Ronnie said. She learned to respect military and cops cause her family from her mother side were their were a lot of cops and military, or superhero.
Rein jumped a bit she looked at the board and rubbed her eyes she moved her queen out of likas knights way . She was pretty tired .
Marcie nodded to moon and hugged blake her ears twitched she was still scared she backed up and had a worried expression she knew something bad happened when she blacked out . She never fought but she will if Blake was in trouble she grabbed a box like thing and held onto it tightly she was ready to fight now . " what happened " she said sternly
" thankfully she's loyal to me. I'll be taking her back to the military since she is welcome there I'll leave some of my bots for you for fighting use . Thank you for taking care of winter "he said and winter was wide eyed she did want to be with him it was an honor but for some reason she wanted to stay
" Sir if I may interrupt . I. ..like it here " she said and cleared her throat . Ironwood turned around to face winter " but she has much more on her hands . I'm sure she doesn't need another schnee in the house " he said and winter opened her mouth to say something but he put his hand up " nothing more to be said now go get your things while I talk with her " he said and winter nodded now walking away she looked back at Ronnie and had a upset look but smiled . Ironwood looked back at Ronnie " now then about coca " he said

Last edited by Leucos; December 6th, 2017 at 05:02 PM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 05:13 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Rein jumped a bit she looked at the board and rubbed her eyes she moved her queen out of likas knights way . She was pretty tired .
Marcie nodded to moon and hugged blake her ears twitched she was still scared she backed up and had a worried expression she knew something bad happened when she blacked out . She never fought but she will if Blake was in trouble she grabbed a box like thing and held onto it tightly she was ready to fight now . " what happened " she said sternly
" thankfully she's loyal to me. I'll be taking her back to the military since she is welcome there I'll leave some of my bots for you for fighting use . Thank you for taking care of winter "he said and winter was wide eyed she did want to be with him it was an honor but for some reason she wanted to stay
" Sir if I may interrupt . I. ..like it here " she said and cleared her throat . Ironwood turned around to face winter " but she has much more on her hands . I'm sure she doesn't need another schnee in the house " he said and winter opened her mouth to say something but he put his hand up " nothing more to be said now go get your things while I talk with her " he said and winter nodded now walking away she looked back at Ronnie and had a upset look but smiled . Ironwood looked back at Ronnie " now then about coca " he said
"She stay commander. She's my general. And Weiss is a willows now" Ronnie said to ironwood. "She's been a great help to finding Grayson" ronnie added.
-----
Max fell asleep by rein. Lima put the game away and let the two sleep. Blake explained what happened.
-----
Zach came in the house as they had gotten a deer, and a few fish. Rey was asleep in her mother paws.

Gone

Last edited by Darky; December 6th, 2017 at 05:14 PM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 05:33 PM

Quote:

"She stay commander. She's my general. And Weiss is a willows now" Ronnie said to ironwood. "She's been a great help to finding Grayson" ronnie added.
-----
Max fell asleep by rein. Lima put the game away and let the two sleep. Blake explained what happened.
-----
Zach came in the house as they had gotten a deer, and a few fish. Rey was asleep in her mother paws.
Marcie narrowed her eyes her hands were fists she bared her teeth ears twitched she was angry now. A blue light formed around her hands and it imitated yangs weapon she yelled and punched the wall two times she looked back at Blake " take me to him NOW! If he wants you . He'll get me instead " she said and her ears twitched now breathing heavily
________
Ironwood narrowed his eyes and tilted his head
" strange why do you want her as a general? No matter not my place to ask " he said and winter walked with her suit case " sir " she said and looked at Ronnie . Ironwood out his hand up " your staying . It's been good to speak to you Ronnie , but my people need me back home . Good day " he said and left . Winter dropped her suit case and smiled she ran up to Ronnie and hugged her tight " you made him change his mind " she said