♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by Windy
Today 06:47 PM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:44 PM

Old May 9th, 2023, 04:16 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

Croaking Swamp... As they arrived, Blackhawk knew they would catch nothing else than a toad, maybe a mouse if they were lucky, he slowed his pace and listened the sounds around... Only the singing of the toads... The smell of the swamp was covering everything, but he started to hunt... Nowhere to hide... But the toads were good at hiding, one, two, three times he nearly catched one, but missed "Damnit" he swore at low voice as he missed an other, who slipped between his paws "They are hard to catch today... They slip like... like..." he couldn't find a comparison...
@Abyssopelagic
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old May 11th, 2023, 06:51 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Croaking Swamp... As they arrived, Blackhawk knew they would catch nothing else than a toad, maybe a mouse if they were lucky, he slowed his pace and listened the sounds around... Only the singing of the toads... The smell of the swamp was covering everything, but he started to hunt... Nowhere to hide... But the toads were good at hiding, one, two, three times he nearly catched one, but missed "Damnit" he swore at low voice as he missed an other, who slipped between his paws "They are hard to catch today... They slip like... like..." he couldn't find a comparison...
@Abyssopelagic
Honeybite had managed to catch a particularly large salamander when she heard Blackhawk curse. She blinked at him, lowering her catch to the ground. She jumped forward and slammed her paw directly on top of the very frog that had escaped her patrolmate.
Her claws held it firmly in place as it squirmed beneath her paw.
Finding a disdain for the noises it was making, she broke its neck to end its struggle.
"Slippery as an eel, is how the saying goes."
She lifted her paw, frog still caught and left dangling.
"I suppose since this was yours, you'd like the honour of the bringing it home."
The cream and fire patched molly extended her paw towards Blackhawk.
"I recommend going at a slower pace, hawk of the black. Frogs are very sensitive little creatures. A perch out of the mire might help your hunt."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 12th, 2023, 07:35 AM
When day breaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Honeybite had managed to catch a particularly large salamander when she heard Blackhawk curse. She blinked at him, lowering her catch to the ground. She jumped forward and slammed her paw directly on top of the very frog that had escaped her patrolmate.
Her claws held it firmly in place as it squirmed beneath her paw.
Finding a disdain for the noises it was making, she broke its neck to end its struggle.
"Slippery as an eel, is how the saying goes."
She lifted her paw, frog still caught and left dangling.
"I suppose since this was yours, you'd like the honour of the bringing it home."
The cream and fire patched molly extended her paw towards Blackhawk.
"I recommend going at a slower pace, hawk of the black. Frogs are very sensitive little creatures. A perch out of the mire might help your hunt."

"Thanks... I will consider the advice next time..." he grabbed the frog in his jaw and nodded, well... he felt strange, he was really feeling beeing a stranger sometimes...
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old May 17th, 2023, 09:33 PM

Honeybite shook her paw a bit once Blackhawk took his toad, the sticky feeling of its hide still present and she hated that.
As she looked at the sky, it dawned on her how much time had passed.
Aw, come on...
She'd been wanting to take her time with her hunt.
Whatever, she supposed. They had a patrol to finish and report.
She set her salamander to the side for safe keeping before stalking back into the darkness, swiftly catching two mice before giving up, returning to where she kept her first catch and waited for her patrolmate to come by.

[ @WhiteDawn ]
Old May 18th, 2023, 05:40 AM
When day breaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Honeybite shook her paw a bit once Blackhawk took his toad, the sticky feeling of its hide still present and she hated that.
As she looked at the sky, it dawned on her how much time had passed.
Aw, come on...
She'd been wanting to take her time with her hunt.
Whatever, she supposed. They had a patrol to finish and report.
She set her salamander to the side for safe keeping before stalking back into the darkness, swiftly catching two mice before giving up, returning to where she kept her first catch and waited for her patrolmate to come by.

[ @WhiteDawn ]

Well... A lizard was the only thing he managed to catch... He returned back to where they arrived, only to notice that Honeybite was there already, they had to return to the camp then? Okay... "I follow you" he managed to say despite the prey in his jaws.
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old May 18th, 2023, 12:24 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Longclaw sharpened his claws on a tree, sat down and stared to the horizon, thinking about his life. He softly groomed his shoulder, and walked with heavy steps to the camp, with muddy paws yet relaxed that the last attack to ShadowClan was long ago.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old May 19th, 2023, 01:38 AM

Honeybite nodded to Blackhawk before picking up her own catches, and starting the journey back to camp.
Old May 21st, 2023, 04:59 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Shrewstone**
@Shade. @lio

He at least now had some idea of what he was looking for but, beyond starting where the medicine cat had instructed them to go, Shrewstone didn't know where to look. He shrugged and turned to glance at Nighthound as he approached the Croaking Swamp. "So mallow, stinging nettle, and dock, yeah?" It had seemed Nighthound was responsible for taking the lead but he also wasn't sure how much that mattered in such a patrol; go to where you were instructed to go and collect what needed collecting, simple enough. Staying within sight of the others, Shrewstone moved towards a cluster of shrubs that seemed to hold a plethora of green leaves, figuring all three of the herbs they'd been tasked with matched that basic general description. The first one was easy enough, he recognized the spikey-looking leaves sprouting out of an erect stalk that Elmshadow had showed him. It was fuller and greener than the dry, shriveled plant that had been in the medicine den but it was undoubtedly the same plant. So he picked off a couple shoots before turning to look for more.

[ +2 stinging nettle]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; May 21st, 2023 at 04:59 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2023, 01:03 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

NIGHTHOUND
huge, dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes and many scars.
he/him

Nighthound walked close beside Shrewstone, his tail idly waving as he walked. He nodded as the tom spoke, though he was only half paying attention. Leaves, leaves... gah, what was the difference? His senses were ready to hunt down prey, not herbs. The massive tom looked around, approaching what... kind of looked like what they were looking for, right? His nose scrunched and he picked up a small mouthful of leaves, turning towards Shrewstone. Oh, eugh, it tasted awful. What the hell was this supposed to be used for?

"Is thith right?" he mumbled around the leaves, tongue desperately trying not to touch them. Stars, he would pray to never be on another herb patrol after this.

[ +3 Dock ]
[ @Ravensong @Shade. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 24th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

NIGHTHOUND
huge, dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes and many scars.
he/him

Nighthound walked close beside Shrewstone, his tail idly waving as he walked. He nodded as the tom spoke, though he was only half paying attention. Leaves, leaves... gah, what was the difference? His senses were ready to hunt down prey, not herbs. The massive tom looked around, approaching what... kind of looked like what they were looking for, right? His nose scrunched and he picked up a small mouthful of leaves, turning towards Shrewstone. Oh, eugh, it tasted awful. What the hell was this supposed to be used for?

"Is thith right?" he mumbled around the leaves, tongue desperately trying not to touch them. Stars, he would pray to never be on another herb patrol after this.

[ +3 Dock ]
[ @Ravensong @Shade. ]
@Ravensong

Frigidpaw padded along with her patrol. She wasn't terribly familiar with herbs anyway. They were useful, though her interests lay in combat. However, she couldn't afford to disappoint her grandmother.

Okay, time to look for leafy things. The young cat looked through various shrubs and stalks until she found something sufficiently mallow-y.

"Is this mallow?" she asked, dropping some mallow in front of the others.

[+3 mallow]

Last edited by Shade.; May 24th, 2023 at 02:24 PM.