Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by geoblazer
Today 12:45 PM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:44 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Shrew
Today 12:43 PM
The Starcave
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:38 PM

Old October 8th, 2017, 06:58 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"I met him for a brief two minutes." Kila replied warily, narrowing her eyes as Tide sat up. She gave a lash of her tail. "But he's not apart of our group. I have no idea what he's doing here." Kila sighed. She remained tense, watching Hamilton. Of course she knew he wasn't a threat. He could be if he wanted to be, but when she'd met him, he didn't seem too horrible. "Come on - I gotta sort this out." An annoyed edge came into her tone at this point. "I gotta sort everything out. Because all my friends are oblivious cats." She growled to herself before padding forward. She glanced back once to make sure West was following. Of course she didn't want the Tom to see her in such a... Scary attitude, but she did have to sort this out now. So, when she reached her best friend, she gave Tide a hard stare. "Okay, Tide, what the heck is he doing here?" Kila hissed, looking toward Hamilton for a second.
West nodded slowly in response to Kila's words, following closely behind her as they made their way toward the other two cats. He had to force himself to stay behind her, wanting badly to put himself between her and this stranger. To him, it seemed like she was angry with Hamilton, he didn't realize she was just angry with the situation that was happening between Tide and Hamilton. Her words about her friends being oblivious confused him, as he himself was oblivious to the fact that Tide and Hamilton were now together - despite seeing them curled up together just moments ago.
His ice blue gaze narrowed when Hamilton stood, and West quickly sized the other tom up. A tiny pick of jealousy surged through him as Hamilton greeted Kila with a nickname, but he just barely managed to stay passive but still somewhat guarded looking. A small voice deep inside of him tried to mention that he was also a stranger to these cats, so he didn't really have a right to judge Hamilton's appearance here at all; but West ignored it, being stubborn. He stayed silent for the moment, standing close to Kila and just watching and listening.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:35 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:14 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
"I just brought him here, 'La, it's nothing to lose your tail over." Tide said, as if she wasn't going to answer any more questions. But as she knew her dear friend, she would make her. She returned Kila's stare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Hamilton stirred, his golden pelt rippling as he shifted. One of his deep brown eyes opened, peering up at Tide and Kila curiously. With a flick of his ear and a yawn, Hamilton sat up and stretched out, his claws sinking into the ground. He began working them through the soft dirt, bringing back the feeling into his paws, which had fallen asleep. "Lion." He greeted Kila, sitting back and curling his tail around his paws. "Pleasure to see you, and your friend." He nodded at West before glancing over at Tide. "Is everything all right?" He asked Tide, getting up and walking over to her. His pelt brushed up against hers slightly as he focused his eyes on Kila.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

West nodded slowly in response to Kila's words, following closely behind her as they made their way toward the other two cats. He had to force himself to stay behind her, wanting badly to put himself between her and this stranger. To him, it seemed like she was angry with Hamilton, he didn't realize she was just angry with the situation that was happening between Tide and Hamilton. Her words about her friends being oblivious confused him, as he himself was oblivious to the fact that Tide and Hamilton were now together - despite seeing them curled up together just moments ago.
His ice blue gaze narrowed when Hamilton stood, and West quickly sized the other tom up. A tiny pick of jealousy surged through him as Hamilton greeted Kila with a nickname, but he just barely managed to stay passive but still somewhat guarded looking. A small voice deep inside of him tried to mention that he was also a stranger to these cats, so he didn't really have a right to judge Hamilton's appearance here at all; but West ignored it, being stubborn. He stayed silent for the moment, standing close to Kila and just watching and listening.
Kila's eyes narrowed even more as she opened her mouth, about ready to lecture Tide on bringing an outsider into the group without her knowing. But, she stopped when she realized that was definitely hypocritical. She had just done the same thing, bringing West here. Kila's cold eyes turned to Hamilton when the cat greeted her by her little nickname, and she let out a small growl as her head turned to the side for a second, narrowing her eyes. Now what was she to do? It seemed, the way Hamilton brushed against Tide, and the defensive look on Tide's face... The two liked eachother. More than liked eachother. So, Kila let out a huff. "Hamilton," The ginger she-cat turned narrowed eyes on the Tom. "Do you plan to travel with us?"

As she awaited his response, her head turned slightly to watch West, and a small spark of warmth appeared in her eyes as her gaze met his. He seemed to be standing protectively, eyes narrowed toward Hamilton. Kila would had drawn closer to the white Tom, but she stayed where she was. "Well, I would have told you about him, had I known he was going to be here, Slick." Kila said apologetically, throwing a hard glare toward Tide for a second before giving West a sheepish little smile, but the fiery look in her eyes didn't fade. "I hope you don't mind. I doubt he'd be any trouble.." Her voice trailed off warningly as her eyes flitted toward Hamilton, eyebrows raising as if to say, And I hope for your sake, boy, you won't be.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:35 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:22 PM

"Indeed." Hamilton meowed, smiling at the duo. Despite all of the hostility, he was trying his best to remain civil and polite- otherwise the situation would only escalate further. "And no, I won't be any trouble." He assured Kila- his expression flickered slightly, hurt by Kila's assumptions. "Although I'm hurt that you'd think me to be." He said, his voice quiet. He didn't move, but his gaze flicked from Kila down to the ground, studying his paws.

(Sorry for the short post- writer's block.)

Last edited by red_inactive; October 8th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Hearing noises outside, Phoenix's ear twitched, giving a soft yawn from inside the den stretching as his eyelids opened up, hearing some conversation more clearly. He still had the feeling of being tired, but he did manage to get up without falling over. Soon, he padded over to the den entrance and looked outside to see Kila, Tide, West, and Hamilton all conversating. He only really knew Tide and Kila, though, so he said in a tired tone, "Hey there Goldie, Tide...I see you two somehow brought some friends over without waking me up for so long..." He then paused for a moment to blink his eyes a few times to keep himself awake, and gave a yawn, asking, "What time is it...?" still trying to keep himself awake.

@Summer Haze @Rubinaito @Zero to Hero @Random Melody
(Mentions have failed me again)

Last edited by DragonChaos; October 8th, 2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 09:26 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
"Indeed." Hamilton meowed, smiling at the duo. Despite all of the hostility, he was trying his best to remain civil and polite- otherwise the situation would only escalate further. "And no, I won't be any trouble." He assured Kila- his expression flickered slightly, hurt by Kila's assumptions. "Although I'm hurt that you'd think me to be." He said, his voice quiet. He didn't move, but his gaze flicked from Kila down to the ground, studying his paws.

Tide looked at Hamilton and nudged him gently.
She looked back at Kila and sighed. "I'm sorry 'La.." She mumbled. "But I really do like him." Her voice was barely audible but she knew Kila would be able to hear her.
Old October 9th, 2017, 08:31 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Kila's eyes narrowed even more as she opened her mouth, about ready to lecture Tide on bringing an outsider into the group without her knowing. But, she stopped when she realized that was definitely hypocritical. She had just done the same thing, bringing West here. Kila's cold eyes turned to Hamilton when the cat greeted her by her little nickname, and she let out a small growl as her head turned to the side for a second, narrowing her eyes. Now what was she to do? It seemed, the way Hamilton brushed against Tide, and the defensive look on Tide's face... The two liked eachother. More than liked eachother. So, Kila let out a huff. "Hamilton," The ginger she-cat turned narrowed eyes on the Tom. "Do you plan to travel with us?"

As she awaited his response, her head turned slightly to watch West, and a small spark of warmth appeared in her eyes as her gaze met his. He seemed to be standing protectively, eyes narrowed toward Hamilton. Kila would had drawn closer to the white Tom, but she stayed where she was. "Well, I would have told you about him, had I known he was going to be here, Slick." Kila said apologetically, throwing a hard glare toward Tide for a second before giving West a sheepish little smile, but the fiery look in her eyes didn't fade. "I hope you don't mind. I doubt he'd be any trouble.." Her voice trailed off warningly as her eyes flitted toward Hamilton, eyebrows raising as if to say, And I hope for your sake, boy, you won't be.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Hearing noises outside, Phoenix's ear twitched, giving a soft yawn from inside the den stretching as his eyelids opened up, hearing some conversation more clearly. He still had the feeling of being tired, but he did manage to get up without falling over. Soon, he padded over to the den entrance and looked outside to see Kila, Tide, West, and Hamilton all conversating. He only really knew Tide and Kila, though, so he said in a tired tone, "Hey there Goldie, Tide...I see you two somehow brought some friends over without waking me up for so long..." He then paused for a moment to blink his eyes a few times to keep himself awake, and gave a yawn, asking, "What time is it...?" still trying to keep himself awake.

Quote:
She looked back at Kila and sighed. "I'm sorry 'La.." She mumbled. "But I really do like him." Her voice was barely audible but she knew Kila would be able to hear her.
When West's gaze met Kila's, and she spoke to him, he forced himself to calm down and relax. He took a long, deep breath in and silently letting it out. When he was ready, he opened his mouth and replied. "No need to apologize," He meowed softly to her, before turning his blue eyes to the cats that had gathered around. "I hope you don't mind me joining you guys as well," The unknown lonor spoke up finally, being louder with his words this time around. He drew himself upwards as he took the attention, trying to make himself look stronger, taller, and more confident than he really was at the moment. The tom met Kila's gaze briefly once more, as if to draw strength from her, before taking turns glancing at the other cats. "My name is West."
The tiny spark of jealousy seemed to ignite every time his gaze turned to Hamilton, so he found it slightly hard not to glare at him. There was nothing to really dislike of him at this very moment, but West was already triggered by his own feelings so it was likely they wouldn't quite get along with eachother - all to do with West's messiness, of course. And little did he know about the Phoenix situation... oh, boy.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.

Last edited by Zero; October 9th, 2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old October 9th, 2017, 08:48 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

When West's gaze met Kila's, and she spoke to him, he forced himself to calm down and relax. He took a long, deep breath in and silently letting it out. When he was ready, he opened his mouth and replied. "No need to apologize," He meowed softly to her, before turning his blue eyes to the cats that had gathered around. "I hope you don't mind me joining you guys as well," The unknown lonor spoke up finally, being louder with his words this time around. He drew himself upwards as he took the attention, trying to make himself look stronger, taller, and more confident than he really was at the moment. The tom met Kila's gaze briefly once more, as if to draw strength from her, before taking turns glancing at the other cats. "My name is West."
The tiny spark of jealousy seemed to ignite every time his gaze turned to Hamilton, so he found it slightly hard not to glare at him. There was nothing to really dislike of him at this very moment, but West was already triggered by his own feelings so it was likely they wouldn't quite get along with eachother - all to do with West's messiness, of course. And little did he know about the Phoenix situation... oh, boy.
Kila didn't react to Hamilton's words, though she did feel a faint spark of guilt. She shrugged it off, flicking her tail. "Don't be sorry, Tide." The ginger she-cat sighed gently, gazing at her best friend. The anger melted slightly. "I'd just like to know. You know, a bit of warning before--" She cut off abruptly when a familiar smoky scent filled her nose, and her head swiveled around slightly to smile brightly toward Phoenix when he approached. Phoenix had done nothing wrong - In fact, he looked absolutely confused to see Hamilton and West. That made her day right there. For some reason. Phoenix somehow always managed to cheer her. He was one of her closest friends, and flirt buddy. But, she had to say... She didn't feel anything for him. Not like that. "Time for you to turn and go back to sleep, Smokes." She chided lightly, seeing the Tom was almost about to fall asleep on his paws.

Kila's head tilted toward West when the Tom introduced himself, and she found herself lightly flicking her tail at his side, before pulling away slightly and turning back to the group. "Slick'll be traveling with us. He's looking for a bit of adventure, as I assume you're doing." She threw a reluctant glance toward Hamilton. "By the way, if you break my best friend's heart, I'll break your face, buddy." She growled, her eyes darkening as she gazed at him. However, when her eyes flickered to West, they lit up again. Then she turned back to Phoenixand Tide, tilting her head with a sigh. "We leave at early sun-rise. So, you should all get some rest." She told them, nodding toward the dark sky. Her gaze trailed toward West again, and she offered him a gentle smile despite herself. As if to say, Again, I'm so sorry.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 10th, 2017, 05:49 AM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Quote:
Kila didn't react to Hamilton's words, though she did feel a faint spark of guilt. She shrugged it off, flicking her tail. "Don't be sorry, Tide." The ginger she-cat sighed gently, gazing at her best friend. The anger melted slightly. "I'd just like to know. You know, a bit of warning before--" She cut off abruptly when a familiar smoky scent filled her nose, and her head swiveled around slightly to smile brightly toward Phoenix when he approached. Phoenix had done nothing wrong - In fact, he looked absolutely confused to see Hamilton and West. That made her day right there. For some reason. Phoenix somehow always managed to cheer her. He was one of her closest friends, and flirt buddy. But, she had to say... She didn't feel anything for him. Not like that. "Time for you to turn and go back to sleep, Smokes." She chided lightly, seeing the Tom was almost about to fall asleep on his paws.

Kila's head tilted toward West when the Tom introduced himself, and she found herself lightly flicking her tail at his side, before pulling away slightly and turning back to the group. "Slick'll be traveling with us. He's looking for a bit of adventure, as I assume you're doing." She threw a reluctant glance toward Hamilton. "By the way, if you break my best friend's heart, I'll break your face, buddy." She growled, her eyes darkening as she gazed at him. However, when her eyes flickered to West, they lit up again. Then she turned back to Phoenix and Tide, tilting her head with a sigh. "We leave at early sun-rise. So, you should all get some rest." She told them, nodding toward the dark sky. Her gaze trailed toward West again, and she offered him a gentle smile despite herself. As if to say, Again, I'm so sorry.
It took Phoenix a few seconds to process all that was being said, but he soon said tiredly, "Seeing how...much I've slept...I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep...but with a beautiful cat like you telling me to...I might try." still going at it with his flirt game a bit. Soon he closed his eyes and shook his head a bit to try and wake himself up further, which it did help a bit. He did look at West with a comforting smile and said, "Any friend of Goldie...Is alright with me." sitting down afterwards....or rather, sitting down and trying not to fall down completely.
Old October 10th, 2017, 04:54 PM
me when im alive

Tide looked away from Kila and bit back her reply. She laid down and shut her eyes again. The patched she-cat wrapped her tail around her and covered her muzzle.

Last edited by shark sailor; October 10th, 2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:26 AM
AHHH

Quote:

Kila's head tilted toward West when the Tom introduced himself, and she found herself lightly flicking her tail at his side, before pulling away slightly and turning back to the group. "Slick'll be traveling with us. He's looking for a bit of adventure, as I assume you're doing." She threw a reluctant glance toward Hamilton. "By the way, if you break my best friend's heart, I'll break your face, buddy." She growled, her eyes darkening as she gazed at him. However, when her eyes flickered to West, they lit up again. Then she turned back to Phoenixand Tide, tilting her head with a sigh. "We leave at early sun-rise. So, you should all get some rest." She told them, nodding toward the dark sky. Her gaze trailed toward West again, and she offered him a gentle smile despite herself. As if to say, Again, I'm so sorry.
Quote:
It took Phoenix a few seconds to process all that was being said, but he soon said tiredly, "Seeing how...much I've slept...I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep...but with a beautiful cat like you telling me to...I might try." still going at it with his flirt game a bit. Soon he closed his eyes and shook his head a bit to try and wake himself up further, which it did help a bit. He did look at West with a comforting smile and said, "Any friend of Goldie...Is alright with me." sitting down afterwards....or rather, sitting down and trying not to fall down completely.
West followed Kila's gaze to Phoenix, amused at first when he saw how tired and disheveled the tom looked. Quickly though, his gaze was drawn back to Kila when she smiled at the tom, and he instantly caught himself wishing that smile was directed toward him instead. He turned his gaze away then, but still tuned into their conversation. As they spoke, a sour look overcame West's features, and he found it hard not to turn and glare at Phoenix, especially when he spoke toward him. "I'm glad I have your... approval," He meowed slowly, his voice gravelly with somewhat concealed upsetness.
He was glad when Kila suggested that they get some rest for tomorrow, needing an excuse to escape from the small crowd for now. He didn't hesitate, turning on his heels and padding over to a small bush nearby. Hi blue gaze surveyed it for a bit; he would definitely be more comfortable out here in the open with the fresh air than inside with a bunch of strangers. The lonor took a deep breath in and let it out slowly before turning his gaze once more to Kila and dipping his head. "Goodnight," He meowed before ducking underneath the bush and curling up into a small ball.