Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 04:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2017, 10:44 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Red face Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

@ empress of evil
Seafang crept away from the kill pile licking her lips feeling satisfied and saw a perfect den that had comfey looking moss beds. The tabby scanned the cave seeing other cats sleeping and she saw cloudrain fast asleep. ' if there asleep then that means I won't be bothered with my own sleep.' Seafang thought and crept in slowly and as quiet as a mouce her blue eyes and gray fur shined against the moonlight her tail was up and swaing caustiously . But there was hardly any room left , she saw cloudrains moss bed and had a lot of room left . So seafang crept slowly to the she cat and layd down her ears twitching hearing cloudrains snores and slept the night away.
Old July 24th, 2017, 12:05 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Cloudrain was thinking of other ways to get Thornfrost to lighten up and relax when suddenly Russetswirl spoke up again. List of cats she get annoyed at? Isn't that like every cat?, Cloudrain thought, rather puzzled. She wasn't very close with Thornfrost so she wasn't very sure if that's how Thornfrost worked but that's how she saw her. As Russetswirl then asked if she wanted to go on patrol, dull thoughts of Thornfrost washed away and the idea of doing something fun came into mind. She did need to stretch her legs and have a bit of fun now that she thought of it. "Sure!", she replied energetically. "I don't mind what we do. Anything is great", Cloudrain then said. She would be happy to do anything, she just wanted to get up and about. Afterall, sitting in her nest all day wouldn't do her any good.
Seafang was strolling just outside the border and her ears perked up when she saw cloudrain and russetswirl . The brown tabby wasn't afraid of cloudrain but more afraid of the tom beside her as she hid behind a berry bush. Her blue eyes showed through the shadows. The two cats where getting uncomfortably close , suddenly to her surprise cloudrain noticed her ice blue gaze and hissed making russetswirl turn and see her eyes as well. " show your self!!! " cloudrain yelled . Seafang fur was on edge and crept out of the berry bush and her tail was swaing slightly meowing .
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
It broke her heart. She thought..she thought she wasnt going to wake up. That scared her. She pressed comforting licks to her daughters forehead. No matter what she went through. No matter what was going on between her and Honeycomb, no matter how many injuries she she collected, how tired or stressed she was, she would always be there for each and every one of her kits. It was the only reason she wasnt letting herself go at this point. "I'll always wake up." she cooed softly. She wanted to keep her training seperate from her life with her kits, she didnt want them to worry. She wanted them to live in bliss and think that their mother was okay so everything would be alright. "I just had a bad dream is all, you dont have to worry about it."

Briarpaw gave her a nervous smile that tried its best to shine in the dark den. "Do you promise that you'll always wake up?" She purred. Burying herself deeprr in her fur, she mumbles, "I don't know what I would do if you weren't here anymore. I don't know any other cat." Yes, there could be the chance that some pieces of her family are probably alive in the forest somewhere. Or they could be living carefree lives as a kittypet who only need to sit pretty to recieve their meals. They all plump in their twolegs' dens while cats like Wolfdancer are practically skin and bones and not in their full potential on how their body could be. "You're really skinny, Wolfdancer. Do you want me to go fetch you something from the fresh kill pile for a big fish? Or if they don't have anything big, I can go out and fish for one that's bigger than me!" It's been occurring more and more as Briarpaw gets older when she tries to use her warrior name rather than calling her mother. This wasn't because of an attempt of pushing her away and no longer seeing her as a mother figure. No matter what happens to them, not even when Briarpaw gets upset at Wolfdancer, which is something that hasn't happened yet, she'll always be seen as her true mother. She now only calls her by "Mother" now when she is desperate, like she was when tearfully trying to get her to wake up. "What kind of bad dream was it? Sometimes I dream about me being in this scary dark place all by myself. I hear so many scary things and I try to call out to you, but you never respond. Still, I keep calling you until I wake up..." she never truly understood the meaning behind it really. All she would acknowledge it on was that it happened as she was asleep and when conscious, she goes out on her daily life without much thought of the dream.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:55 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Briarpaw gave her a nervous smile that tried its best to shine in the dark den. "Do you promise that you'll always wake up?" She purred. Burying herself deeprr in her fur, she mumbles, "I don't know what I would do if you weren't here anymore. I don't know any other cat." Yes, there could be the chance that some pieces of her family are probably alive in the forest somewhere. Or they could be living carefree lives as a kittypet who only need to sit pretty to recieve their meals. They all plump in their twolegs' dens while cats like Wolfdancer are practically skin and bones and not in their full potential on how their body could be. "You're really skinny, Wolfdancer. Do you want me to go fetch you something from the fresh kill pile for a big fish? Or if they don't have anything big, I can go out and fish for one that's bigger than me!" It's been occurring more and more as Briarpaw gets older when she tries to use her warrior name rather than calling her mother. This wasn't because of an attempt of pushing her away and no longer seeing her as a mother figure. No matter what happens to them, not even when Briarpaw gets upset at Wolfdancer, which is something that hasn't happened yet, she'll always be seen as her true mother. She now only calls her by "Mother" now when she is desperate, like she was when tearfully trying to get her to wake up. "What kind of bad dream was it? Sometimes I dream about me being in this scary dark place all by myself. I hear so many scary things and I try to call out to you, but you never respond. Still, I keep calling you until I wake up..." she never truly understood the meaning behind it really. All she would acknowledge it on was that it happened as she was asleep and when conscious, she goes out on her daily life without much thought of the dream.
Her heart melted for a second. She nodded after a moment, soothing Briarpaw with licks to her forehead,"I promise I'll always wake up Briarpaw." she mewed. She knew she had made a deal with the devil at saying yes to the offer in the darkforest. She didnt know if one day she wouldnt wake up. She didnt know if maybe one day she would die in her sleep and no one would know why. She didnt know if she would wake up everytime. But for right now, she would stick to her promise. No matter what she was doing with her life, the darkforest, dealing with Honeycomb, her kits always came first. They were a blessing of support. She always wanted to better herself for them. Hearing Briarpaw call her skinny she couldnt help but feel a bit embarassed. Even her kits could notice she wasnt doing well. She mainly didnt eat often anymore due to the feeling of throwing up constantly, but her kit simply wanted her to feel better. She couldnt deny that. She smiled at the offer,"If youd like to get me fish I wont deny you darling, if its not to much trouble." but she nodded along to everything else briarpaw said. About the bad dreams. How she would scream for Wolfdancer. She would always have to wake up. Shed have to wake up for her kits. She had to. She couldnt keep doing this. She sighed, avoiding her gaze,trying to think of something on the spot. "My dreams are similar, its always about me fighting someone. Its scary,being all by myself." that was all she could tell her. She couldnt tell her daughter she was training in the darkforest. Shed be ashamed, shocked, and probably worse.
Old July 28th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Plot Queen

Quote:
Her heart melted for a second. She nodded after a moment, soothing Briarpaw with licks to her forehead,"I promise I'll always wake up Briarpaw." she mewed. She knew she had made a deal with the devil at saying yes to the offer in the darkforest. She didnt know if one day she wouldnt wake up. She didnt know if maybe one day she would die in her sleep and no one would know why. She didnt know if she would wake up everytime. But for right now, she would stick to her promise. No matter what she was doing with her life, the darkforest, dealing with Honeycomb, her kits always came first. They were a blessing of support. She always wanted to better herself for them. Hearing Briarpaw call her skinny she couldnt help but feel a bit embarassed. Even her kits could notice she wasnt doing well. She mainly didnt eat often anymore due to the feeling of throwing up constantly, but her kit simply wanted her to feel better. She couldnt deny that. She smiled at the offer,"If youd like to get me fish I wont deny you darling, if its not to much trouble." but she nodded along to everything else briarpaw said. About the bad dreams. How she would scream for Wolfdancer. She would always have to wake up. Shed have to wake up for her kits. She had to. She couldnt keep doing this. She sighed, avoiding her gaze,trying to think of something on the spot. "My dreams are similar, its always about me fighting someone. Its scary,being all by myself." that was all she could tell her. She couldnt tell her daughter she was training in the darkforest. Shed be ashamed, shocked, and probably worse.

Briarpaw felt more relieved hearing her mother's promise. There was no cat she trusted more, she knew Wolfdancer would keep her promise. "And I promise to always wake you up when you have a bad dream." she mews. Briarpaw was surprised, hearing that her mother shared the same dreams as her. It was funny to her in a way. What if they were in the same place in their dreams, but they are both too afraid of the unknown and noisy darkness to go out and find each other themselves. Next time Briarpaw has that dream, she'll try to be braver for Wolfdancer and see if she can find her. She wiggled her tail excitedly. "Oh, no getting fish is no trouble at all! I might not see it well, but I smell it!" she sneezed at the end of her statement. She is unable to rely on her eyes too much. She is forced to be more dependent on her ears and nose and only really use her eyes for close up things. "Imma get a big one so we can share! Be right back!" She says, clumsily stepping and tripping over other warriors' nests but still able to keep a bright face as she attempts to make her way towards the fresh kill pile, the scent of the various stenches being her guide.
Old July 30th, 2017, 07:49 PM

Seafang sat at the entrance of the warriors den . This was her new home , the russet tabby yawned and shook her fur . The new warrior cleaned her self and looked at the others.
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:42 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Briarpaw felt more relieved hearing her mother's promise. There was no cat she trusted more, she knew Wolfdancer would keep her promise. "And I promise to always wake you up when you have a bad dream." she mews. Briarpaw was surprised, hearing that her mother shared the same dreams as her. It was funny to her in a way. What if they were in the same place in their dreams, but they are both too afraid of the unknown and noisy darkness to go out and find each other themselves. Next time Briarpaw has that dream, she'll try to be braver for Wolfdancer and see if she can find her. She wiggled her tail excitedly. "Oh, no getting fish is no trouble at all! I might not see it well, but I smell it!" she sneezed at the end of her statement. She is unable to rely on her eyes too much. She is forced to be more dependent on her ears and nose and only really use her eyes for close up things. "Imma get a big one so we can share! Be right back!" She says, clumsily stepping and tripping over other warriors' nests but still able to keep a bright face as she attempts to make her way towards the fresh kill pile, the scent of the various stenches being her guide.
Wolfdancer watched her daughter eagerly trot out of the den to get her fish. To warmed her, really. Despite feeling so low at the moment...she still had such a loving family. She wouldnt trade anything in the world for her kits. Despite them not being their biological ones, she still thought of them as her children. She thought about it for a moment. She was so caught up with Honeycomb lately,,that she hadnt really been checking in on her kits that often. It seemed everything was just drained from her after every encounter with the molly. But she would try harder, she had to. She had to be a better mother, a better cat for her family. She had to.
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:11 PM
Plot Queen

Quote:
Wolfdancer watched her daughter eagerly trot out of the den to get her fish. To warmed her, really. Despite feeling so low at the moment...she still had such a loving family. She wouldnt trade anything in the world for her kits. Despite them not being their biological ones, she still thought of them as her children. She thought about it for a moment. She was so caught up with Honeycomb lately,,that she hadnt really been checking in on her kits that often. It seemed everything was just drained from her after every encounter with the molly. But she would try harder, she had to. She had to be a better mother, a better cat for her family. She had to.

Moments after, Briarpaw comes back into the den with a big fish. She has difficulty carrying it so she is forced to drag it towards her mother with big, proud eyes. "Igoshafiff!" She mews, her words mumbled due to the amount of fish in her. She spirs out the fish and nudges a bit more to her mother, slightly panting for how much she had to carry. She curls up next to her as she tries to catch her breath. After a while, she looks back up at her mother. "Did you see how many cats were outside? They all smell so weird and don't look like they ain't a good fish in their lives! Do you think I can make friends with some of them?" Briarpaw thought that they all were weird, but maybe she can shake a friend or two from the group. It was always nice to be witn another cat is Briarpaw's psychology.
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:36 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Moments after, Briarpaw comes back into the den with a big fish. She has difficulty carrying it so she is forced to drag it towards her mother with big, proud eyes. "Igoshafiff!" She mews, her words mumbled due to the amount of fish in her. She spirs out the fish and nudges a bit more to her mother, slightly panting for how much she had to carry. She curls up next to her as she tries to catch her breath. After a while, she looks back up at her mother. "Did you see how many cats were outside? They all smell so weird and don't look like they ain't a good fish in their lives! Do you think I can make friends with some of them?" Briarpaw thought that they all were weird, but maybe she can shake a friend or two from the group. It was always nice to be witn another cat is Briarpaw's psychology.
She chuckled watching Briarpaw drag a fish that was almost as big as her. As her kit settled in her side she wrapped a protective tail around her instantly, on instinct. She shrugged. She didnt know what to think of Shadowclan. "Every moment is a chance to meet someone new, maybe you'll make a friend." she smiled. She wasnt opposed to the clans mingling, she thought it would be a good start to relieve the tension the two had had for awhile now. "Theyre from Shadowclan. Tough cats, but Im sure theyll open up." Leaning down she sniffed the fish, taking a hesitant bite. She didnt know the last time she had eaten, but it had been awhile. Her stomach suddenly felt so empty and weak, mouth watering as she chewed the fish. "Treat them with kindness, I heard there was a flood in their home."
Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Plot Queen

Quote:
She chuckled watching Briarpaw drag a fish that was almost as big as her. As her kit settled in her side she wrapped a protective tail around her instantly, on instinct. She shrugged. She didnt know what to think of Shadowclan. "Every moment is a chance to meet someone new, maybe you'll make a friend." she smiled. She wasnt opposed to the clans mingling, she thought it would be a good start to relieve the tension the two had had for awhile now. "Theyre from Shadowclan. Tough cats, but Im sure theyll open up." Leaning down she sniffed the fish, taking a hesitant bite. She didnt know the last time she had eaten, but it had been awhile. Her stomach suddenly felt so empty and weak, mouth watering as she chewed the fish. "Treat them with kindness, I heard there was a flood in their home."

Briarpaw couldn't tell if she was enjoying the fish, but her eyes grew bright and she purred slightly to herself seeing Wolfdancer eating. Other cats ruffled their fur at the thought of eating fish, smelly and slippery prey. If only they knew how beneficial fish was to one's pelt and how incredibly tasty fish was. At least they were frog eaters, Briarpaw saw that the only odd thing about ShadowClan. But whether Briarpaw has the ability to judge another's diet or not is debatable because anything found in the river is the only thing she eats. She will always turn down a mouse or bird in favor of fish. Eating is one of the ways to get better. So not only will she be able to get a full belly,
her pelt will also be shining too. Her ears drooped upon hearing the clan's misfortune. "Oh no, that's terrible!" her eyes big with sympathy. "Wasn't there a flood before in RiverClan?" Briarpaw couldn't recall it becuase it occured before she was even born. "I'll make friends later! I want to stay with my mother longer! That way if you drift off to sleep while we're talking,
I can protect you!"
Closed Thread