Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:53 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:53 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 06:49 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 06:47 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 06:45 PM

Old November 18th, 2017, 11:18 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord nodded simply. He tried to ignore Sasuke’s eyes as he began to start to walk to his own house. Well, it wasn’t really a house, it was more of a dorm. Either way, it was about the same, walking fast, not wanting to fall prey to another ghoul.
Sasuke follows him quietly as he begins to just look around as if he was in deep thought. Than he begins to speak again “ ... if you’re not busy tomorrow would.. you like to go on a date?” He asks calmly still looking away. “ ... I know a good movie is out tomorrow so... if you like..”
Old November 18th, 2017, 11:23 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke follows him quietly as he begins to just look around as if he was in deep thought. Than he begins to speak again “ ... if you’re not busy tomorrow would.. you like to go on a date?” He asks calmly still looking away. “ ... I know a good movie is out tomorrow so... if you like..”
Tord’s face heated up. He was slightly nervous that Sasuke’s being quiet was his fault. However, it turned out not to be, and he nodded. “Sure,” He said simply, before beginning to walk, his eyes glowing with a slight bit of warmth.
Old November 18th, 2017, 11:25 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord’s face heated up. He was slightly nervous that Sasuke’s being quiet was his fault. However, it turned out not to be, and he nodded. “Sure,” He said simply, before beginning to walk, his eyes glowing with a slight bit of warmth.
He nods quickly “ okay! Um... when should I .. pick you up?” He asks a bit embarrassed rubbing the back of his neck as he begins to walk by Tords side. “ ...also what kind of coffee would you like tomorrow?” He asks happily now
Old November 18th, 2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
He nods quickly “ okay! Um... when should I .. pick you up?” He asks a bit embarrassed rubbing the back of his neck as he begins to walk by Tords side. “ ...also what kind of coffee would you like tomorrow?” He asks happily now
”How about half an hour before the movie theater opens?” he asked, shrugging. He wasn’t exactly planning on sleeping, so he would rather just be out as soon as possible. “Coffee?” He said, having gotten lost in his own thoughts. “Anything would work,” he sighed, watching the night sky silently.
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

”How about half an hour before the movie theater opens?” he asked, shrugging. He wasn’t exactly planning on sleeping, so he would rather just be out as soon as possible. “Coffee?” He said, having gotten lost in his own thoughts. “Anything would work,” he sighed, watching the night sky silently.
He nods “ okay. “ he looks around than begins to suddenly hold Tords hand “ this is enough right?” He asks happily
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
He nods “ okay. “ he looks around than begins to suddenly hold Tords hand “ this is enough right?” He asks happily
Tord nodded after a moment. Feeling fingers slip into his, he looked up and saw Sasuke. His face heated up a bit, but he nodded. He didn’t know why, but he now found himself falling hard for Sasuke, trying to hide the blush on his cheeks now.
Old November 18th, 2017, 01:08 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord nodded after a moment. Feeling fingers slip into his, he looked up and saw Sasuke. His face heated up a bit, but he nodded. He didn’t know why, but he now found himself falling hard for Sasuke, trying to hide the blush on his cheeks now.
He laughs softly “ how cute~” he says playfully as he held his hand tightly but not too tight as they walk “ so are we almost there?” He asks kindly as he looks at Tord
Old November 18th, 2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ how cute~” he says playfully as he held his hand tightly but not too tight as they walk “ so are we almost there?” He asks kindly as he looks at Tord
Tord once again wanted to say that he wasn’t cute, but he kept his mouth shut. Looking around, he nodded. “Yeah, just a little farther,” He said calmly, smiling. He was still uncomfortable, but he let that slide past him, letting himself smile, as awkward as it was.
Old November 18th, 2017, 02:29 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord once again wanted to say that he wasn’t cute, but he kept his mouth shut. Looking around, he nodded. “Yeah, just a little farther,” He said calmly, smiling. He was still uncomfortable, but he let that slide past him, letting himself smile, as awkward as it was.
He nods as he looks forward however he suddenly stops smelling something... tasty. He holds Tords hand tightly “ ... someone is injured nearby... “ he says suddenly as he looks at Tord “ may i?”
Old November 18th, 2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:
He nods as he looks forward however he suddenly stops smelling something... tasty. He holds Tords hand tightly “ ... someone is injured nearby... “ he says suddenly as he looks at Tord “ may i?”
Tord blinked. "I-Injured?" he stammered worriedly. "Uh..yeah" he nodded, trying to figure out where the injured person was.