Today 09:34 PM

Old March 9th, 2018, 05:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(IM SORRY!!!)
(2 years = 24 moons if I remember correctly...*maths no compute*)
She continued to shape the nest.
(Well, he’s been 56 moons for atleast a year lol)
He stood like the helpless tom he was unsure of what to do.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:56 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Well, he’s been 56 moons for atleast a year lol)
He stood like the helpless tom he was unsure of what to do.
.....Goldpaw, my first charrie *still an apprentice even though I joined Nov 26, 2015 and I made her my first day* ...at least she isn't still Goldkit.)
She paused, flicking her tail. "Are you going to do something?"
(Okay and when were they lovers as apprentices?? *skipped her from apprentice to adult b/c I forgot entirely about her*)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old March 13th, 2018, 06:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
.....Goldpaw, my first charrie *still an apprentice even though I joined Nov 26, 2015 and I made her my first day* ...at least she isn't still Goldkit.)
She paused, flicking her tail. "Are you going to do something?"
(Okay and when were they lovers as apprentices?? *skipped her from apprentice to adult b/c I forgot entirely about her*)
(We never RPed that, but he had a massive crush on her and was always idling around seeing her instead of prey and would end up talking to his prey, Jigglefoot didn’t like that much)
Cucumberpickle blinked,” Like what...roll around or walk off...what specifically are you hoping for me to do.” He asked rather confused. Isn’t standing doing something.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 26th, 2018, 01:42 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(We never RPed that, but he had a massive crush on her and was always idling around seeing her instead of prey and would end up talking to his prey, Jigglefoot didn’t like that much)
Cucumberpickle blinked,” Like what...roll around or walk off...what specifically are you hoping for me to do.” He asked rather confused. Isn’t standing doing something.
(GAH CHILD YOU NEED TO MENTION ME OR NOTIFY ME OR SOMETHING!!)
“If you’re going to stand there, you’re in the way.”
(...silver don’t mince words...)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old March 28th, 2018, 05:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Swanheart slowly walked in the warriors den her ears were pointed forward and her tail swished a few times she hummed a lovely tune her nose was greeted by the many scents of different warriors some pleasant some not . Her brown eyes scanned the den for her nest which was by the left side wall of the den and many memories started to flood her mind of her just starting out as a warrior and she giggled then she thought back to her kit and worry was written all over her face . What happened to the mouse that made her kit ill? Why didn't she get ill as well? She didn't smell anything wrong with it . Her stomach felt kinda heavy as guilt gripped her . It was her fault . It was her fault that her kit was still in the nursery , she was a terrible mother already by letting that happen to her sweet kit! Her ears flattened and continued to walk to her nest . What if the illness grew into greencough? Or worse blackcough?! Or some other horrible disease ! Her whiskers twitched as she sat down on her nest she found it difficult to calm down how could she? Maybe there was a way she could just talk to the medicine cat and see if her precious girl was alright but wasn't that not allowed? She had no way in knowing since she has never done or asked someone that before . Then there was raventalon her step mother she remembered what raventalon did to her and coldwind trying to split them up with false horrible facts maybe she brought the mouse ? Swanhearts tail tip twitched and it bristled she couldn't calm down .
@Liekki

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 28th, 2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old March 28th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Swanheart slowly walked in the warriors den her ears were pointed forward and her tail swished a few times she hummed a lovely tune her nose was greeted by the many scents of different warriors some pleasant some not . Her brown eyes scanned the den for her nest which was by the left side wall of the den and many memories started to flood her mind of her just starting out as a warrior and she giggled then she thought back to her kit and worry was written all over her face . What happened to the mouse that made her kit ill? Why didn't she get ill as well? She didn't smell anything wrong with it . Her stomach felt kinda heavy as guilt gripped her . It was her fault . It was her fault that her kit was still in the nursery , she was a terrible mother already by letting that happen to her sweet kit! Her ears flattened and continued to walk to her nest . What if the illness grew into greencough? Or worse blackcough?! Or some other horrible disease ! Her whiskers twitched as she sat down on her nest she found it difficult to calm down how could she? Maybe there was a way she could just talk to the medicine cat and see if her precious girl was alright but wasn't that not allowed? She had no way in knowing since she has never done or asked someone that before . Then there was raventalon her step mother she remembered what raventalon did to her and coldwind trying to split them up with false horrible facts maybe she brought the mouse ? Swanhearts tail tip twitched and it bristled she couldn't calm down .
@Liekki
Silvertear smiled gently for no particular reason as she set herself down in a quiet corner of the den. She saw another warrior step into the den, looking at first calm and peaceful. Silvertear sat up, ready to walk over and greet the other molly when suddenly her face changed. Silvertear, hesitated, trying to assess the situation before approaching her. She tried to judge the emotions on the cat's face. 'Fear? No... grief? I don't think so. Worry... yes, that's it,' she reasoned and walked over to the other cat. The silver tabby crossed the den and cleared her throat, "'Scuse me, Hon. You seem a bit worried, can ah help with any of that? If ah may ask, what happened, Dear?" Her Southern accent drifted bluntly through the den, almost drowned out by other voices. Her motherly instinct couldn't help but take control of her. Even though she was a warrior again, she still felt like a queen. She had even considered living in the nursery to help with the kits, but decided she would be more helpful as a warrior.
Old March 28th, 2018, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Silvertear smiled gently for no particular reason as she set herself down in a quiet corner of the den. She saw another warrior step into the den, looking at first calm and peaceful. Silvertear sat up, ready to walk over and greet the other molly when suddenly her face changed. Silvertear, hesitated, trying to assess the situation before approaching her. She tried to judge the emotions on the cat's face. 'Fear? No... grief? I don't think so. Worry... yes, that's it,' she reasoned and walked over to the other cat. The silver tabby crossed the den and cleared her throat, "'Scuse me, Hon. You seem a bit worried, can ah help with any of that? If ah may ask, what happened, Dear?" Her Southern accent drifted bluntly through the den, almost drowned out by other voices. Her motherly instinct couldn't help but take control of her. Even though she was a warrior again, she still felt like a queen. She had even considered living in the nursery to help with the kits, but decided she would be more helpful as a warrior.
Swanheart saw the other she cat walk over she figured it was some one else that was beside her that she wanted to talk to but then her ears flicked as she heard her ask her what was wrong . She liked the accent that she cat had not many have one like that most sounded like the same to her well almost .She sighed now scratching the nest with her right paw and it was kinda funny too she used the word ' dear ' as well " well dear you see....when I was in the nursery with my kit...my little angel found a mouse in there and brought it over we shared it I found nothing wrong with it . It smelled fine tasted fine but yet. ...She ...got ill....I can't help but feel it was my fault . And now....I fear the worst has happened " she meowed now looking down and her tail started flicking here and there her voice was smooth and beautiful sounding her light brown and white speckled pelt had a few bristled furs . It was a mothers instinct to worry . " I haven't seen her since she went to the med den.... " she added her voice kinda broke a bit as she spoke .

Last edited by Leucos; March 28th, 2018 at 06:39 PM.
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Swanheart saw the other she cat walk over she figured it was some one else that was beside her that she wanted to talk to but then her ears flicked as she heard her ask her what was wrong . She liked the accent that she cat had not many have one like that most sounded like the same to her well almost .She sighed now scratching the nest with her right paw and it was kinda funny too she used the word ' dear ' as well " well dear you see....when I was in the nursery with my kit...my little angel found a mouse in there and brought it over we shared it I found nothing wrong with it . It smelled fine tasted fine but yet. ...She ...got ill....I can't help but feel it was my fault . And now....I fear the worst has happened " she meowed now looking down and her tail started flicking here and there her voice was smooth and beautiful sounding her light brown and white speckled pelt had a few bristled furs . It was a mothers instinct to worry . " I haven't seen her since she went to the med den.... " she added her voice kinda broke a bit as she spoke .
Silvertear gasped and put her front right paw and the other warrior's arm. "I'm sorry, Hon. I'm sure she's gonna be just fine," she sympathized, imagining one of her own kits going through that. "That's awful! Simply awful! Shinefang is a very capable medicine cat, so I'm sure he will fix your kit right up. What's her name? And for that matter, what's your name, Dear?" she cooed, trying to be helpful. She took her paw off of the other molly and sat down, looking at the molly respectfully. The way she saw it, they were two mothers worrying over one kit. No matter what kit it was, she always wanted to help, as shown by her multitude of adoptive kits. "It ain't your fault, Hon. Anyone would make the same mistake. How could you know your kit would react so badly. I bet she has a sensitive stomach, that's all. 'Cause you're a warrior, you can handle things that are harder on your stomach, but some kits are real sensitive to some things," she consoled the other cat in her heavy accent.
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Silvertear gasped and put her front right paw and the other warrior's arm. "I'm sorry, Hon. I'm sure she's gonna be just fine," she sympathized, imagining one of her own kits going through that. "That's awful! Simply awful! Shinefang is a very capable medicine cat, so I'm sure he will fix your kit right up. What's her name? And for that matter, what's your name, Dear?" she cooed, trying to be helpful. She took her paw off of the other molly and sat down, looking at the molly respectfully. The way she saw it, they were two mothers worrying over one kit. No matter what kit it was, she always wanted to help, as shown by her multitude of adoptive kits. "It ain't your fault, Hon. Anyone would make the same mistake. How could you know your kit would react so badly. I bet she has a sensitive stomach, that's all. 'Cause you're a warrior, you can handle things that are harder on your stomach, but some kits are real sensitive to some things," she consoled the other cat in her heavy accent.
Swanheart pricked her ears as she listened it somehow made her feel better her ears whent up as she asked what their names were and she smiled " well my kits name is purekit . Mines Swanheart " she meowed her tail relaxed and she felt the guilt ease it's grip but yet she couldn't shake the feeling she wants to be a good mother for her kit . Her brown eyes shined and looked warm her pelt seemed to them stand out " I'm terribly sorry for bothering you if i did . It's just a mothers instinct... I guess this is how my father acted when I was a kit ... " she meowed with a twitch of her whiskers she tilted her head " and your probably right . Were you a queen by any chance ? and What's your name? " she asked she was starting to like this she cat already by her kindness Swanheart liked kind cats but she always believed that no matter how terrible of a past or how angry or mean a warrior may seem upfront there was good in them . It was probably a pointless thing to believe cause not everyone is good she knew all well from her step mother but yet she still clung to that hope that she was good deep inside .

Last edited by Leucos; March 28th, 2018 at 07:13 PM.
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Swanheart pricked her ears as she listened it somehow made her feel better her ears whent up as she asked what their names were and she smiled " well my kits name is purekit . Mines Swanheart " she meowed her tail relaxed and she felt the guilt ease it's grip but yet she couldn't shake the feeling she wants to be a good mother for her kit . Her brown eyes shined and looked warm her pelt seemed to them stand out " I'm terribly sorry for bothering you if i did . It's just a mothers instinct... I guess this is how my father acted when I was a kit ... " she meowed with a twitch of her whiskers she tilted her head " and your probably right . Were you a queen by any chance ? and What's your name? " she asked she was starting to like this she cat already by her kindness Swanheart liked kind cats but she always believed that no matter how terrible of a past or how angry or mean a warrior may seem upfront there was good in them . It was probably a pointless thing to believe cause not everyone is good she knew all well from her step mother but yet she still clung to that hope that she was good deep inside .
Silvertear nodded, "Purekit is such a beautiful name, ah like it, Hon! And Swanheart is a majestic name. Mine sounds sad, but ah was given it for a different reason that others like to think. ah was given the suffix 'tear' because cats think ah'm a good shoulder to cry on, and if you ever need to cry, just come to me. Ah won't judge, ah promise. Ah'm sure your little kit will be fine." She sniffed and smiled. She noticed the other molly mentioned her father, not her mother, but Silvertear said nothing, not wanting to bring up a potentially sensitive topic. "Ah was a queen, good guess. For three litters, actually. And I got some adopted kits too, oh ah couldn't leave 'em without a good mother. My heart reaches out to ya, Dear," she swooned, remembering the ache in her heart when she saw the motherless kits.