Today 07:21 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2023, 07:44 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stonepaw

He appeared with the rest of Riverclans cats, trotting a bit behind Beansprout and Gingerfrost as they arrived at the gathering. He didn't mind the rain. He was used to water, it wasn't bad. The scents of Shadowclan and Thunderclan greeted him, signaling that they were the third to arrive, but no matter, at least he was here. Thunderclan seemed to be all messed up. A new cat was seated at the Streamstone, scary looking and scarred. His buddy, Sundust, was nowhere to be seen. He supposed this would be his first gathering all by his lonesome, no Gingerfrost, no buddy Sundust, no Fawnlight, no reassuring sight of Pikestar. Just Stonepaw vs Ivysheep, take two.

Except, there was no Ivysheep, and no buddy Sundust seemed to be appearing. Rather, he was faced with Meanshadow and two new cats, smelling of Thunderclan. That was odd. Who were they? Regardless, it was his job to make them feel welcome, and while Elmshadow seemed to be speaking, he wasn't the kindest cat, he had ignored his gift after all. Another cat jogged over to join them, and Stonepaw stared in amazement at the new apprentice, smelling of Windclan. Was she Cowtuft's replacement? Did he go bye-bye too? Oh no.

He could feel someone staring at him as yet again he stopped mid step, and eyes turned to see Talonpaw, a quarter of the size of the cats around him. Could he not see that it wasn't safe? The toms gloat was given a soft sad smile instead, pained that he couldn't do anything. Finally, he made it to the other medicine cats. "Hi there!" Stonepaw sat down, sad smile brightening at new faces whose names he had definitely heard, yep yep. Still, where was Star-Loving Cowtuft and The Meanest Meanie, Ivysheep? "I'm Stonepaw, and that's Elmshadow. Who are you guys?" Sure, names may be obvious, but it never hurt to say them again!

@Ravensong @ares @Omari @Alchemist Kitsune @Lillian

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; June 13th, 2023 at 04:49 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 07:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her

Whatever the hell had happened, Larkfire wasn't sure. The only thing she knew was that Shadefrost had done something idiotic and no other ShadowClanner was stepping in to stop him from burying himself six feet under. On stiff, tense limbs, the youngest enforcer made her way over. It was far from where she had been stationed - which was precisely why she hadn't noticed it in the first place. "Shadefrost," She started, tone clearly a warning and an order mixed into one. And then, turning to look at Silverpaw; "You too. Come on, both of you are moving away from here." Barely casting a look in Cliffjumper and Cedarpaw's direction, Larkfire flicked her tail, gesturing for her two Clanmates to go and sit where she had been - in a far dark, shaded corner. "If you two cause any more trouble I'll be sending you home."

[ @Levi 99
/ @Octavia! / @Froggy / @Silvershadow13 ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; June 12th, 2023 at 07:45 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 08:04 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

@Rose @Octavia! @Froggy @Levi 99

Silverpaw, backed away, so many cats were arriving and crowding around, breathing fast, she felt stuck, pressed, unable to escape, her claustrophobia was flaring up. Backing away from it all, she was glad when Larkfire called them away. Padding after the Enforcer, Sil couldn’t help but stop once they were a ways from the crowd, to breathe.
“I’m sorry Larkfire, I know you must be disappointed”

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 12th, 2023, 08:14 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

“Y-yeah, thanks…” Falconpaw’s face was still burning with embarrassment. Brightpaw’s comment did make her feel a bit better, but she still couldn’t BELIEVE she’d tried to show off and failed so miserably.

Stars… I gotta change the subject NOW if I want to forget this ever happened…

“S-so, um… Do you know any battle moves? Maybe you can show me how to do one?” Falconpaw asked hopefully. Her own mentor hadn’t taught her any battle moves yet, and she was starting to grow desperate to learn how to fight.
Brightpaw
17/100

Shaking her head,
“Nope, I have barely even been around the territory” giving the other a smile, “So do you like your mentor”

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 12th, 2023, 08:15 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Ashcla turned his head turns towards the comotion his eyes following cliffjumper as his paws walked. The tom stopped and saw what was happening"Hm... was the cat part of a clan or a loner? if its a loner the shadowclan has right to kill it if the loner did not leave" he said to cederpaw wanting to understand what was happening, of course a dead body won't explain and the shadowclan cats are movingto a different spot of the gathering so Cederpaw had to talk.
@Froggy @Octavia!

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 12th, 2023, 09:08 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

@jupiter
[Hawkbite]

A faintly familiar scent caught his attention before his eyes settled on and oddly familiar face. It took him a moment to really realize who it was, but it was Dovefluff! His green hues grew wide for a moment and oddly. . . a heat rose to his cheeks and ears as she smiled in his direction. The tom shuffled on his paws for a moment, returning the smile for a moment. He debated walking towards her, but his gaze shifted to the other warrior he was with and he simply offered a blink of appreciation. Perhaps if she broke away from that warrior, he could see how she was doing, but he wasn't going to ruin something he wasn't invited to.

-----

@The Doctor
[Sparrowpelt]

The tom was nearly surprised when Firestream appeared beside him.
Greetings Firestream,"
the tom spoke gently. His gaze rested on the she-cat for a moment, offering a smile. "Lovely night, isn't it?" The spoke, gesturing towards the stars that glittered in the sky. The large tom was relaxed, simply breathing in the scents of the night, waiting the announcements from the leaders.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 12th, 2023, 10:10 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost could feel one of his sapphire blue eyes give a twitch at the apprentice’s response, but he didn’t say anything further. Why would he argue with an apprentice over something she had no knowledge or understanding of. He turned to leave, but was stopped as an older warrior from the same clan as the little nuisance spoke. However, before he could reply the voice of a cat he really didn’t need to hear right now filled his ear frame. Larkfire. And now he was somehow in trouble again. Why he had no idea.
Nevertheless, the tom obediently followed both Shadowclan molly’s to a shady spot, where he was sheltered by the rain a little. With a frown, the warrior sat and began to wash any blood or sand attached to his pelt. All he did was kill a rouge who shouldn’t have been there. Something even the Shadowclan leader did, and somehow he was still getting problems for it. After he’d calmed down and cleaned himself properly, he lowered his body so that his paws rested underneath him comfortably. Then he looked to Larkfire and said, ” Not that I’m trying to sound rude or anything like that, but you know I didn’t do anything, right? Except for killing a rouge.”
@Froggy @Octavia @Rose @Silvershadow

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old June 12th, 2023, 10:57 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Juniperpaw

Shrugging she looked at Minnowpaw,
I don’t know at least 10 minutes”

-Minnowpaw-
4 moons old - She/her
————-
@Silvershadow13 - Juniperpaw

Minnowpaws eyes widened.
Only ten minutes?
“Really? Wow…”
She paused.
“They still need to start soon. I wanna get out of this rain.”
Old June 12th, 2023, 10:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post
Batpaw weaved through the cats that were here at the gathering and sat down.

- @Starfall

Silverpaw
ThunderClan / Apprentice

The silver tabby was smiling at her Mentor when an apprentice appeared out of thin air and sat themselves down directly next to her. Making her jump ever so slightly. A high pitched "Op." coming from her. They were so fast?? She didn't even hear them coming, granted it was rather loud. She hadn't been to a gathering yet, unsure what to do with herself.

She'd been told that she had to behave while at a gathering, yet the thought of being around ShadowClan made her antsy. She'd heard about what they've done to an apprentice, she liked her fur thank you. Granted it was while she was a kit still. "Erm. Uh. Hello. I'm from ThunderClan. Which do you belong to?" she asked gently. Praying to StarClan that they weren't a ShadowClan cat.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 12th, 2023, 11:13 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Silverpaw
ThunderClan / Apprentice

The silver tabby was smiling at her Mentor when an apprentice appeared out of thin air and sat themselves down directly next to her. Making her jump ever so slightly. A high pitched "Op." coming from her. They were so fast?? She didn't even hear them coming, granted it was rather loud. She hadn't been to a gathering yet, unsure what to do with herself.

She'd been told that she had to behave while at a gathering, yet the thought of being around ShadowClan made her antsy. She'd heard about what they've done to an apprentice, she liked her fur thank you. Granted it was while she was a kit still. "Erm. Uh. Hello. I'm from ThunderClan. Which do you belong to?" she asked gently. Praying to StarClan that they weren't a ShadowClan cat.

Batpaw shifted at the noise.

"Erm.. I'm Batpaw, I come from Shadowclan," the black tom mewed, trying to be polite.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Closed Thread